Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The mass murder case (Moon) Vote_lcapThe mass murder case (Moon) Voting_barThe mass murder case (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The mass murder case (Moon) Vote_lcapThe mass murder case (Moon) Voting_barThe mass murder case (Moon) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The mass murder case (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The mass murder case (Moon) Empty
PostSubject: The mass murder case (Moon)   The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:35 am

Since becoming a Titan Ruin hadn't really acted as a titan but more like a roommate that didn't pay rent. She had been focusing on stalking toji her now boy friend and trying not to fight by spending all her time watching anime.

Though Ruin figured she really should be trying to work as a Titan more. So she started looking into some recent murders. It seemed cultish with the constant same symbols on dead people's cheeks. The only one that could shine any light on who killed them was at a mask party.

Madame blue had been taken my a man and pruesued by 3 heroes and a retired cop. The ex cop was killed and craved into while the 2 male heroes had been injured but not too badly while the one girl hero ex titan bigger time solo hero was totally unharmed.

She had claimed she had flown Madam blue home while the other two stopped the kidnapper with the help of the ex cop. The ex cop had given his life to stop one of the boys from dying. The kidnapper then aparently kocked out one boy and poisoned the other to stop him from moving.

He then aparently carved into the man's cheek the symbol and left before the heroine could stop him. The cop had bought it and the case was marked as closed oddly. OJenny had hacked in and marked it closed to stop cops from trying to pursue the kidnapper)

Some very vital info they could have used on the search for the man also seemed to be missing from files and their records. Ruin was confused by this ofcourse and took another turn and looked up madame blue but she could no longer find any info on where she lived or anything.

Ruin pouted "are the cops covering this up or something?" she thought outloud before looking into some other deaths some nights with the symbol carved kills there had been mass amounts of recored killed men and women in alley ways with many bite marks.

Some of these areas had teeth laying in alley was but any other info had seemingly been wiped from any records and digital stories. who knows what else had been wiped from data bases related to this case by an unknown force.

Though these wipes donjt date back that far only to recent ones and the deaths had only became more noticable lately as well. Ruin sighed "this is much tougher to find into on than just getting assigned some mission to do..."

Ruin got up then with her game face on. "Thats it! I'm gonna got looking for murders happening tonight instead!" she declared before heading out to the city. she first went to down town and found some fangs by a dumpster.

They looked like they were thrown in anger . she blinked and looked in the dumpster seeing an emptry container of fayo placed with care in the dumpster. She looked at the ground as she put some of the fangs in her hoddie pocket.

she saw some scortch marks and some dry blood covered a bit by dirt and blinked. 'guess they picked a bad girl to eat...' she thought as she started to look around the city again. soon she heard a scream from a man and ran over to see a few other men and women biting him pinning him down. 'found the cause..' she thought with widened eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The mass murder case (Moon)   The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 pm

It was in the middle of the night once again, Lilith X was sent on a last mission to begin to round of some Vampires before sun rise. She had a few hours, but last time, she lost 3 vampires to the day light, so she couldn't risk messing up now.
The Thrall was jumping from roof top to roof top in down town JumpCity until she made it to Crash Alley. She heard the screams of another victim and knew exactly where to go and what to do.

Lilith X would drop down in front of the screaming man, seeing how much pain he was in. She rolled her eyes and looked at the Vampires who immediately stopped what they were doing and stood up. The two Vampires simply nodded and ran off back to the underworld, knowing that their fun time was up.
The man, still looking terrified, began to back up and yell no no while Lilith X approached him. Without hesitating, Lilith X would simply slit his throat then mark him on his forehead.

After cleaning her blade, the Thrall would look around, feel some sort of presence. She would land her eyes on ruin, even through her helmet she had amazing eye sight. Last time, she let the girl get away because of the sun, now, she had several hours until sun rise.
"I believe you have something that belongs to me."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The mass murder case (Moon)   The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 2:49 pm

Ruin froze and blinked as the men ran off was she here to save the day link most hero- Ruin jumped and eeped as Lillith slit the mans throat and covered her mouth as she watched Lillith carve into the mans forehead getting that whole you feel a weird feeling where some one was cut cause you're watching it happen and subconsciously thinking what if that was happening to you thing. Ruin had shivers going down her spine. She had found the killer and the killer was terrifying no emotions and even scared men who ate others alive... who was this girl.

She thought as she reached for her communicator and she felt a even worse mortified feeling when she realized she left it at the tower. She had found the killer... and she was all alone. "W-what thing are you talking about...?" she asked taking a slight step back but freezing. 'What am I doing I should attack her now before she leaves! That's what a real hero would do.... right?'
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The mass murder case (Moon)   The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 3:20 pm

Lilith X approached the girl slowly, using her intimidation factor. Usually she would kill these people quickly, but last time she let a girl go, this time, she was out for blood.
"You see, I have no intention in preserving your life. You saw too much and you took teeth that belong to me." Lilith X said plainly, taking out two paralyzing darts and throwing them at the girl, Aiming for both legs. Whether she missed or not, she would take out her double bladed sword and continue walking, feeling no need to rush.
She was going to make this girls death painful, she would also make sure the news would be all over this story.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The mass murder case (Moon)   The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 3:26 pm

Ruin trembled a but but activated her full potential and seemed to age from a preteen to a teen and grow in side a lot she barely dodged the darts as her arm went numb from her abilities and the other became massively stronger. She then backed up as Lillith got closer to her tucking her rm into her jacket that she unzipped slightly to hold her arm. "Y-You killed many people" she said in a trembling voice gulping. "I must stop you for that is what heroes do!" She know knew what it felt like to be a Krillin.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The mass murder case (Moon)   The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 3:36 pm

Lilith X chuckled at this, the girl feels the need to destroy the Thrall because 'that's what heroes do.'. It all seemed to be made that way. Everyone is stuck in a standard and you have to follow that mold/standard and if you don't, you're labeled as evil. This girl hasn't thought twice about what Lilith X must be doing and why she's doing it. She just knows that The Thrall is going against her standard and therefore, must be eliminated. It was laughable.... if LX laughed.

Lilith X would simply stick out her hand to make a force-field pop up beneath the girls feet, hoping to throw her off balance. She would like launch herself at her with her swords out.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The mass murder case (Moon)   The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:01 am

A droplet ran down the back of her head as lillith got closer and then she tripped out of anything she could do she tripped! she then gasped as lilith then came down at her with swords and gasped rotating and barely doging she even got a cut on her fore head from the blades. She gasped but grabbed lilliths arm and tried to throw her away and off her.

(she can lift and put out up to 3 tons with her arm though note shes only going hard enough to throw her if she can not to horribly injure lillith or anything.)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The mass murder case (Moon)   The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 11:37 am

The girl, surprisingly, threw her with a ton of force, literally. Lilith X was thrown far into the Alley, using a spit second to brace herself. Luckily she had armor on or that would have truly sucked.
The Thrall stood up and began walking forward again, looking almost like a robot with her movements. This girl was fighting back which made everything more fun.

LX un hitched her sword so both sides were attached by a chain. She'd throw them both 5 feet from Ruin and run towards them with amazing grace and speed. Once she got a few feet from them, she launched herself on to the chain and used it to sling at Ruin. This was mostly to overwhelm your opponents, but the girl didn't seem to skilled, therefore it might throw her off.
Once the Thrall was going towards Ruin with mass velocity, she would attempt to grab the girls neck and throw her into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The mass murder case (Moon)   The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 10:13 pm

Ruin quickly got up as lillith was off her and looked around paniced. She spoted a sewer grate and grapped it and spun on her foot as lillith got close she spung it trying to smash it into her arms and or body to try and get her to keep off her too scared to even let lillith to get close to her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The mass murder case (Moon)   The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 2:25 pm

The girl was thinking quite recklessly. She was worried, scared, she was in to deep. This made the kill all the more fun. Lately she's been doing things in the dark with just regular humans, this girl would make up for all the boring assassinations lately.
Once the sewer grate was thrown at her, LX would put a force-field in front of her. The sewer grate would smash through it, but slow it down, giving LX the reaction time to jump on top of it. The Thrall would push off the sewer grate and shoot towards Ruin, using her swords for guidance and aiming for her legs. If she would hit, the sword would trap the girl to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The mass murder case (Moon)   The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 6:09 pm

Ruin's eyes went wide as Lillith merely just used the sewer grate to just get closer to her. Ruin gasped as Lillith closed in and backed up out of fear but she out of panic forgot there was no ground to step on now that she threw the grate. So Lillith tripped, She started to fall into the hole but was caught by her leg as lilliths sword stabbed through it and right into the ground. Ruin yelped and shouted in pain as dangled by her leg in the hole that went very far down before hitting the main sewer lines. It was a long fall and would cause bad injuries if she fell but she'd survive that rather than what laid above though she had no say in what choice she made now since her leg was pinned down into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The mass murder case (Moon)   The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 6:49 pm

OOC: I probably should put a slight warning because the following mosts may get a bit gory.

IC:

And just like that, Lilith X was in control. The girl was not used to this kind of pain, for she kept on yelling and screaming. LX wanted her to yell and scream, this was something she wasn't able to enjoy often. Lord Terriiach will be pleased to know that he removed the major witness against them. She gets to have some fun and she gets to be rewarded from it, it's a win win situation.
The Thrall would twist the blade more and more, driving a larger hole through her leg and even cracking the bone.

Lilith X looked over and saw how far of a drop it was to the sewer. It was full of chemicals, bacteria, and everything that could kill an open wound. After thinking this over, Lilith X stepped on her blade and pushed down as hard as possible, cutting through her leg completely, making her loose all footing on the ground and the part of her leg from shin and down. LX was surprised that she was still awake to be honest, and now, this girl could scream and scream and only the rats would hear her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The mass murder case (Moon)   The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:56 pm

Ruin held her thigh with her move able arm as tears rolled down her forehead onto her hair that came from her pain. Ruin screamed louder and louder begging for help from anyone but no one came and no one would since no one knew she left and no one could find out she was in danger. Soon enough her full power arm abilities wore off and she shrink back down to normal size and her arm went limp and she could move the other once again.

Ruin went wide eyed and screamed louder as her leg was cut off. As time slowed for her the pain lessened from no longer being tortured but it was still there and she was so light headed from the loss of blood. She looked up as the light from the sky shrank and shrank and shrank as she fell into the dark sewers. She could feel as many of her bones shattered from the fall and she gasped in pain no longer able to scream. She breathed weakly as she slowly looked down to her leg that was bleeding out rapidly and she cried silently.

'Someone.... anyone.... I.... I don't want to die...' she thought as she tried to move any bit but was far too weak now and the pain from the broken bones didn't help either. She looked at the bracelet toji gave her... she never took it off since he gave it to her. It was almost in the sewer water... so she fought through the pain and used her last bit of strength to move her hand to keep the bracelet safe from the water...

she didn't want to mess it up he worked so hard on it... She then laid there as things got darker for her to see her tears making it hard to make things out. She was going to die.... and what hurt so much for her... was... shed never see the only people who loved her and treated her like real family ever again.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The mass murder case (Moon)   The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 2:19 pm

Lilith X watched as most of the life was sucked from her body after that fall. The Thrall took a deep breath and came back to her senses, she needed to finish this job professionally. What would Lord Terriiach want her to do without going all the way back for specific instructions? Information.
LX would jump down the man hole and land safely next to Ruin, pulling out a gun. She would then shoot the gun towards the water and press the hot end of it to Ruin's stump for a leg. Doing this, LX was cauterizing the wound and stopping the bleeding, also making it very painful.
"Don't worry, We're not through yet." The Thrall would reassure, making sure that the girl doesn't die yet.

When Ruin would wake up, she would be propped up against the wall, both hands tied and secured with a grappling hook. She would have a right leg from the knee down, and all of the bleeding would have stopped.
"Good good you're finally awake." LX said casually, pressing the button behind her ear, revealing her face. "Lets keep this simple, I ask you questions then you give me answers. If I don't get the answers you'll be in living hell for the next 13 hours."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The mass murder case (Moon)   The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 2:32 pm

Ruin heard lillith land and silently cried more it wasn't over.... the pain wasn't over.... She shouted in pain as her wound was cauterized and panted her head dropping to the ground as she panted. 'why... why did I have to go alone.....' she wondered to herself as she slowly looked at Lillith as she spoke. She trembled from her words and clenched her teeth her trembling causing her pain from all her injuries and she very quickly passed out do to all the pain and blood loss.

Ruin Slowly opened her tired eyes and looked up to her hands and winced quickly looking down and she clenched her eyes shut. She slowly looked up as she heard Lillith's voice her eyes went wide. 'No.... not her... no... please god no...' She clenched her teeth as she tried to hold in tears. And looked at Lillith's face and her face went in terror as she spoke her next words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mass murder case (Moon)   The mass murder case (Moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mass murder case (Moon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next