Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Avytrius Caelum V2.0 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Avytrius Caelum V2.0 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Avytrius Caelum V2.0 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Avytrius Caelum V2.0 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Avytrius Caelum V2.0 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Avytrius Caelum V2.0 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Avytrius Caelum V2.0 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Avytrius Caelum V2.0 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Avytrius Caelum V2.0 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Avytrius Caelum V2.0 Vote_lcapAvytrius Caelum V2.0 Voting_barAvytrius Caelum V2.0 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Avytrius Caelum V2.0 Vote_lcapAvytrius Caelum V2.0 Voting_barAvytrius Caelum V2.0 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Avytrius Caelum V2.0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Avytrius Caelum V2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Avytrius Caelum V2.0   Avytrius Caelum V2.0 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 10:29 pm

"I don't know who I am or what I'm doing, but I'm trying my best?"
Avytrius Caelum V2.0 226326545030202

«««IDENTITY»»»
Codename: Crimson
Nickname(s): Avy
Race: Metaphysical Aspect
Alignment: Neutral Neutral (For now)
Is this a canon?: Nupe.

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Crimson
Eye Color: Changes with her emotions
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 111lb
Other Traits: A scar down her left shoulder blade.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Main Power Origins: Natural

Powers
Magic... controlled by her emotions... how could this possibly go wrong?

Her magic comes in different forms based on her emotional state. In all forms though it takes on the same properties and aspects. Her magic moves from her fingers and can take shape as tentacle-like projections that stretch to a distance of twenty feet out from her hands. She can also create balls with the magic substance and throw them. Each form also has a unique aspect to it.

Form 1: Wrath - Like her father before her, this emotion creates black corrosive magic akin to molten acid. The unique aspect of this form is that it can burn and corrode whatever it touches.

If overwhelmed with wrath, Avy runs the risk of spewing the magic around herself and she is not immune to the effects at that time.

Form 2: Empathy - Like her mother before her, this emotion creates blue healing magic akin to hardened light. The unique aspect of this form is that it can heal whoever it touches at the same price her mother paid, she takes on the mental capacity of the wounds she heals.

If overwhelmed with empathy, Avy runs the risk of healing an enemy, or healing someone so much that she suffers even greater than them, possibly to the point of inflicting actual wounds upon herself.

Form 3: Sorrow - This emotion creates dark shadow magic that is just that, shadows. They can harden to form the tentacles expressed earlier. The unique aspect of this form is that she can wrap herself in the shadows to escape into them and travel through them at the speed of running. The drawback is that she can only travel this way where there are shadows already present.

If overwhelmed with sorrow, Avy runs the risk of being involuntarily sucked into the shadow realm with no way of escaping until she either calms down or the shadows go away.

Skills
- Her sister might be the intelligent one, but Avy knows her way around diplomatic matters. She might still be going to high school like a normal teenager, but she's already helped her mother in multiple universal diplomacy meetings negotiating peace treaties and the like.

- She has the voice of an angel.

Abilities
- She's a dancing champion and has won a few junior titles in Latin ballroom styles.

Physical Weaknesses
- She is physically a human and her body can only handle the amount of pain a normal human could.

- Nth metal will completely negate her magic.

Mental Weaknesses
- She's a teenager and so her mind and heart are unstable making her powers unreliable at times.

- Not to mention that each of her forms has a built-in mental weakness if overwhelmed by her own emotions.

Equipment
- Gum. She always has gum.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
You know I really hate personality sections in character apps. I feel like I'm pigeon-holing my character into a certain thing and then I don't even follow it when the time comes! Did you read Avy's last personality section? That shit was absolute bull and I don't think she ever exemplified a single word that I wrote lol.

Avy is still trying to figure herself out. She is a teenage girl with two amazingly unique parents and a twin sister who seems to have everything in control already while she's still floundering around in the vast ocean of possibilities. Sometimes she thinks that she's smart and funny and cute and the life of any party. Other times she believes that she's worthless and would be better off having never been born so that her sister could have everything without having to worry about her.

She's dealing with normal teenage emotions while simultaneously having to navigate the fact that those same emotions cause her powers to go haywire. So what can she even do to deal with them?

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Locus Caelum (Wrath) (Father), Rain Lynn Caelum(Kindness) (Mother), Rico Caelum (Twin Sister)
Place of Origin: Japan

History
Avy and Rico were brought up in an extremely loving home, probably two of the only heroes to have had such a wonderful upbringing. Their father taught them combat and power while their mother taught them diplomacy and negotiations. They were free to try anything that they wished and had a very healthy appetite for learning.

Right now Avy was still learning who she was. She has just finished high school and it was time to move in with her sister, but she wasn't exactly sure what that meant now that her sister was leading the Teen Titans with her girlfriend. Maybe she should just move into an apartment or something. Time for the new chapter!
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Avytrius Caelum V2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avytrius Caelum V2.0   Avytrius Caelum V2.0 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 2:01 pm

Avytrius Caelum V2.0 YpQC2Os Oh look what the Chaos Lord dragged in! You finally decided to join us huh? I'M SO EXCITED! And so, like the marathon runner running before the starting pistol, I bonk you on the head with my approval mallet!

APPROVED FOOLISH FOOL WHO ACTS FOOLISHLY!
Back to top Go down

Avytrius Caelum V2.0
Page 1 of 1