Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Haunted House (Open) Vote_lcapA Haunted House (Open) Voting_barA Haunted House (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Haunted House (Open) Vote_lcapA Haunted House (Open) Voting_barA Haunted House (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Haunted House (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Haunted House (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Haunted House (Open)   A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 10:28 am

Laying low had been tense for Suzuki. She was used to long morning runs and harsh workouts in a gym. Now, it seemed like they were supposed to stay inside all day and if she ever did go out she had to hide her features. So, now she was walking the city looking for a house that had been on the news recently. People had going missing around here, and DOMA had come out to say they weren't getting involved. Something about there not being metahumans involved. Suzuki suspected there might be.

The house, which was probably the wrong term for a mansion this size, was at the top of a Hill and luckily not getting much foot traffic. Suzuki jumped the fence, taking her hat and sunglasses off. She wanted to get a feel for the area before entering. It was nice not having to hide your face that was all over the news as DOMA's most wanted.

Activating her eyes, Suzuki quickly turned her head to look at a third story window. A little girl was in the window, but vanished the second Suzuki turned her head towards it. Into thin air.

The ninja frowned, this house was abandoned. Nobody was supposed to be inside. There was more to this than meets the eye.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (Open)   A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 2:22 pm

Hazel had heard from her customers various rumours about an old house on-top of the hill, although she wasn't an expert in these matters like some of her friends, her curiosity was just too much for her not to take a look at least.

Hazel's hat fluttered gently in the wind as she sat sideways on her broom, leisurely approaching the house, with Sebastian sat on the brush part, as she got closer she noticed someone there on the grounds, maybe someone as equally as curious as her "hello there!" she called out, simply flying over the fence then landing, her cat jumping off the broom and onto her shoulders as she hopped off her broom and held it in her right hand "you here to take a look too?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
RYUU
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
RYUU

RPG character
Name: Ryuu/Liev/Keir
Code Name: Rapture/Facade/Heroine

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (Open)   A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 3:24 pm

‘Exterminator’ had been the unwitting calling of the practiced mage, but no one could quite do it as she could. For all things spooky, terrifying, and traumatic –– whether it be ghost, demons, hauntings, et cetera… so long as it had a spirit, Rapture was your go-to gal. Of course, the young woman had her own motivations; the more spirits she gleaned, the more power she absorbed. Seeing yokai had become a regular occurrence, especially after Gashadokuro’s attack; it was as if his evil presence bred evil… not that she minded.

She had targeted a rather awfully haunted house atop a hill that reeked of death and decay, a repugnant smell that she had scrunched her nose up to before entering the property, bowing slightly to the yokai and other ghosts that called this place home. Predominantly, the ghost of a young girl-child haunted this area, having been murdered as she waited for her parents to return from a social dalliance. Upon their arrival, the parents had, too, been murdered, but had since passed on, leaving their little girl alone and in eternal agony.

The little girl was said to have been seen in the top-story window, and as a priority, had to go first. The Red Dragon would eat her tormented soul, leaving not a vesper of her existence save for the whispers that prompted Ryuuzaki to join her. However, there remained the obstacles of all other wary souls that had been either murdered or wandered here in search of their fellow dead men.

However, as Rapture’s mind filled with the contentious creatures, an even stranger presence made itself known… ‘what is the living doing on this property?’ Rapture frowned, seeing no good coming from this arrival. The last thing she needed was another distraction, but this felt… familiar. A Titan? An adversary? No, the petite powerhouse realised with a flood of nostalgia. ‘I recognize her spirit, the pain, the suffering. Another victim of Gashadokuro but moreover, of HOPE’S...'

‘Bright Eyes,’
the familiar name barely ghosted her lips, yet was left untouched by prying ears as a cautionary measure –– these spirits would latch on to anything. But what to do? All she could hope was for the young girl to find her senses and leave. But wait, yet another life form? These kids were out of their league. Perhaps she should scare them off.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (Open)   A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 4:15 pm

A haunting on a Hill House, it was a sign. How could Danny not investigate, hauntings were his specialty after all, and with not much superhero action being done at the moment as all supers were on edge because of this government group that was after them....what were they called again? DOGA?
Anyway, Danny needed to keep himself preoccupied somehow, and what better way than to involve some mystery. He’d heard the story on the news, people going missing, disappearing without a trace, the last place they were seen was in this neighborhood. But to be honest, it didn’t look like anyone had been living in these parts in....quite a long time, when he saw the images on the news, this place had indeed looked abandoned, but now hovering from above and seeing it with his own eyes had confirmed it.
Danny landed in the back of the manor, it’s yard was huge! He gazed around, the air felt musky and silent, but...noisy as well. Danny looked up at the large wooden double doors that lead into the house, and made his way up the stone path and onto the patio. Before taking the final step up the railed steps he felt it, a chill run down his spine and his chilly breath became visible.
“Hello?” Danny tried to address the spirit or spirits that were making his ghost sense tingle.
“...Heeheehee..”
He felt the white hairs on the back of his stand up. It sounded like a child’s laughter. “I’ve heard people have been going missing around here. That’s not your doing is it?”  Danny asked as he turned around, but continued towards the door. He had heard the laugh behind him, but saw no one. ”I’m not here to hurt you, I’m here to help, I promise.” As he turned back to face the doors of the manor, he noticed they had been swung wide open... but he didnt even hear a creak, or the rattle of the doorknobs. Just as he was about to enter he felt a cold breath whisper something inaudible into his ear which caused him to spin around again this time on the defense, as green ectoplasmic energy flowed from his hands. He saw someone standing 20 feet away from him on the stone path where he had first landed when he arrived here. But they weren’t human, Danny could sense it, and if you looked closely you could see that this figure was slightly transparent, yet blurry. The young child looked up at Danny and waved at him with a slight smile, but before Danny could respond, He felt someone or something pull the floor mat he had been standing on, out from under his feet causing him to tumble backwards and land inside the manor, the doors shutting violently in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (Open)   A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:23 pm

It wasn't long before someone else arrived, making Suzuki visibly tense. She didn't want to be recognized, not here. At least not before she looked into this place. Fortunately, the newcomer didn't seem to recognize her. Instead approached with a friendly manner that was refreshing for the ninja to hear. She lost a bit of her tension, shoulders slumping down ever so slightly.

"Yes. I am. The new DOMA guys said they didn't want to look into this house, so I thought someone had to. I don't think that the government would appreciate either of us being here, though. Listen... I'm already on their wanted list, if you don't want to risk it I can try to do this alone. It's not really my... area of expertise, though."

Before Hazel would have a chance to reply, a loud bang was heard from inside and Suzuki spun on instinct towards the sound. Someone was inside. Something, maybe. She ran towards the front door, pulling in the handle but the door wouldn't budge an inch. She'd grit her teeth, electricity forming in her hand and she hit the door seemingly with no strength but the door flew inwards off it's hinges. Suzuki ran in, looking at Danny on the floor and raising a brow.

"You... aren't the little girl."

If Hazel was following into the building, she'd be able to, but the next time either of them looked back at the front door it was back to normal and the debris was gone. What was going on in this building?

"Cling clang, go the chaiiiiins~"

The voice of a young girl rang out, but there was no spirit anywhere. This was... strange, to say the least.

"You can call me Bright Eyes. Who are you people?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (Open)   A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 2:59 am

Hazel would nod, she'd heard a little about the DOMA but not a lot, having been a little busy with making potions, when the bang happened, Hazel hurried over with Suzuki who then bust the doors open, Hazel looked down Danny confused then also looked back to the front door which was now fixed before looking around as the voice of a girl rang out "this is bad! We should find a way out right now!" said the cat clinging to Hazel's shoulder.

"It's a little too late for that now Sebby" said Hazel before looking back to Danny and Suzuki "I'm Hazel, a witch, and this scaredy cat here is Sebastian" she would fish out two business cards for each of them which had Hazel's Herbals written on it in nice calligraphy then underneath in plain text was "Potions, Homemade soaps, teas & oils" underneath that was a phone number, website, email and on the back a map to her market stall.
Back to top Go down
RYUU
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
RYUU

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (Open)   A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 3:41 pm

‘What… the ever-loving fuck is going on here?’ Rapture cursed silently, retreating to a backroom as even more intruders––besides herself, admittedly––seemed to flood into the damned house. This is bad, she resigned and watched in abject shock as a strange, energy-filled boy entered and promptly made a fool of himself. Offering to help the spirits? Bad, bad decision. This place had already been staked out as her gleaning grounds for benevolent and malevolent spirits alike, and no-one would ruin that––not a spirit boy, not a witch, not a relatively familiar face… not even a talking black cat with his own business card, which had been the most promising aspect so far. They would have to go, but how to approach this? Walking up to them seemed equally productive and ridiculous, for what were the chances that they give up and leave? Besides, the house had already seemed to claim them, reacting to their actions and presences with a seemingly tame bout of paranormal activity for all its potential that could be had.

Rapture, of course, was not immune to the domain’s astral trappings, having already heard pleas of release from the more harrowed spirits as well as several apparitions appearing in reflections. Nothing tangible, nothing willing to confront her –– they seemed to know their fate was not their own to command as the stalwart Yokai Priestess maneouvered the terrain, treading carefully and with respect to the space. But just as she had resigned to a more pacifist approach, Ryuuzaki noticed a trail of spiders beginning to pour from a crack in the ceiling, growing to an unnatural volume. ‘Fuck,’ the petite powerhouse grimaced. ‘I thought I sensed something sickeningly familiar.’ No doubt, at least on Jorōgumo had laid claim to the attic. Usually, it would be no problem to torch the disgusting creature, but in this house of rotten wood?

A Jorōgumo meant more danger than any western spirit and forced Rapture’s hand, leading her to go against her intuition and step into the main hall, careful not to step on any of the spiders –– didn’t want to piss off their mother any more than she already would be. Sighing inaudibly, she stepped forth from the shadows, eyes shining like starlight and an energy of despondency, annoyance, and genuine worry.

“All of you, leave,” she demanded, bothering not for introductions, voice like a spitting furnace. “You come here for foolish reasons, and all of you are fools. Get out before I force you to.”
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (Open)   A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 10:41 pm

Danny was about to get up when he heard what sounded like footsteps right outside the door. He was about to address whoever it was, when suddenly the door imploded. He put him arms up to protect his face as dust and debris flew everywhere. As the dust cleared he heard a female voice address him.
“No, I’m not.” Danny said as he stood up and pat the dirt off his suit. “But I’m pretty sure she was the one who welcomed me in.” So he wasn’t the only one to meet the apparition.
“Name’s Danny.” He looked back at the door just as the other two girls did, they were locked in it seems. Which didn’t really concern Danny, he’d be able to help them escape easily, walking straight through walls and stuff, or at least he hoped.
He raised an eyebrow as he was handed a business card by the witch, didn’t really think she was affected much by the situation around them. “Self promotion even in the most dire situations, huh.” He’d stuff it into the pocket of his suit. “Great business strategy.” He said wittily. Something moving on the floor caught his attention and even made him take a step back as it crawled between the three. A single spider, gross.
Suddenly he heard another girl, or a cat hissing, they sounded oddly familiar, threatening the three of them to leave.
“Why, are you the owner of this establishment?” Danny asked as he saw even more spiders come into view. “Cause man, do I have some complaints.” He said getting on the defensive.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (Open)   A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 11:56 pm

Events went in a way that felt far less serious than Suzuki had expected. Hazel introduced herself, and even gave out a business card as the other boy introduced himself too. Suzuki hadn't heard of either of them before, but if they were here she had to guess that they had also decided to try to help the ones who were lost here. The real question she had was why DOMA decided to leave it alone? There was clearly something wrong in this house, and they hadn't been here long at all.

"It's nice to meet you, Danny," Suzuki said with a bow, turning to Hazel and bowing again, "and you, Hazel. I think I've heard of your shop before. Thank you for following me in. I appreciate the help, and don't worry. Nothing will happen to either of you. I won't let it."

Before they could start coming up with a plan though, an aggressive and rude voice called them from behind. Suzuki spun and met eyes with Rapture, pausing for a moment. She recognized the girl, and a series of thoughts ran through her head quickly. This girl had fought the skeleton in Japan. Then again here, while Suzuki was away... and now she was inside a house filled with ghosts who have been causing harm?

"It's not a good idea to threaten me, Rapture. I remember you. It's strangely suspicious how every time there's a terrible event with spirits, you're around... but it's best not to start on the wrong foot here. Tell us what you know about this place, and we'll help. The house wants to keep us in here anyway, so with your empty threats or not we're here to stay."

"DRAG THE CHAINS!"

This time the voice was not that of a little girl, instead it was deep and hoarse. The entire house seemed to shake with the scream, and suddenly the wall behind Rapture would shatter. The Jorōgumo she had identified earlier was launched through, but... it wasn't attacking. Instead it had both hands on a chain that was shooting out of it's chest cavity. Suzuki backed up, standing between it and Hazel as she assessed the situation. The spirit let out a scream of... was that agony? The chain, about three feet long, became taught and the creature was pulled with speed that was imperceptible to most to the end of a hallway on the other side of the house. Then the little girl reappeared.

"Come save me, please! I got lost! I need saving!"

Suzuki would step forward, reaching a hand out in help but before she could get to the girl she vanished.

"We have to help her! Whatever was... controlling that... it has to be that way, right?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (Open)   A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 3:47 am

"Yup, okay, we're leaving, come on Hazel we're-" said Sebastian as he jumped off Hazel's shoulder, only to be cut off in his sentence as Hazel caught him "nuh-uh, this is getting exciting" said Hazel, putting Sebastian back on her shoulders who shook his head in exasperation "Suzuki will protect us like she said, and its not like I'm completely defenceless" she said.

Just then the Jorōgumo appeared and Hazel took out her wand as Suzuki stepped in front of her, but it didn't attack and it was sent down the hallway by chains, Hazel would nod in agreement with Suzuki "something controlling a big spider spirit? Seems like we're probably going to need all the help we can get, I'm sure we all offer different skills right? So lets all work together to uncover the secrets" she said looking to all of them "maybe with all of our help we can actually put to rest all the spirits here, or, at least banish the evil ones" she added.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (Open)   A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2019 9:11 pm

Looks like the angry girl and Suzuki knew each other but before Danny could butt in and also credit that he didn’t plan on leaving either, the house began to shake and a bellowing, not so friendly voice rang through the walls. Whatever it was it sounded angry, and Danny couldn’t wait to anger it off even more by thwarting it’s plans. That’s if that voice belonged to the one behind this whole mess.
Just then Danny saw the wall collapse and another spirit come into view, and with it another giant hoard of spiders, crawling around her and over her as if they were trying to...protect her? When she screamed in agony and was dragged away by the chains, it made Danny feel uneasy. He clenched his fists and was about to run after it but was stopped as the little girl apparition came back into view. Both Suzuki and him reached for her but just as quickly as she had appeared, she disappeared.
“I’m going after her!” Danny yelled, and darted towards the hallway. Just as he got to the start of the long stretched corridor the manor began to shake violently again cause him to halt.

“THE CHAINS!”

Danny looked up in time to see the gleaming chain come down from the ceiling and lung at him. He managed to jump out of the way but as he did, it decided to change targets, lunging itself at the black pigtails and the young witch. “Look out!” Danny cautioned as he began flying towards them. It seemed as if that had been whatever was controlling the chains plan all along as Danny got closer the chains quickly shifted their direction and again made him the target. It was too late for Danny to move out of the way as he felt the heaviness of the chains impale and attach themselves to his chest.

“Aaaarrrgh!” He fell to the floor and gripped at the chains trying with all his might to pull them off, but they wouldn’t budge. He’d feel them begin to tug as if trying to take him in the same direction they had taken the spider spirit. Wincing he stood up and fought it, it felt as if the chains were waning his powers, he couldn’t become intangible, he tried, hoping to phase right through them. He also tried changing back into human to no avail. “Let...go of..me!”

He glanced back at the girls and noticed only two of them, the third who had threatened them had vanished, had the chains already dragged her away without their notice?
“You guys need to get out of here!” He warned, ”Before....they come back and try to get you too!” He was still fighting their pull on him, he had to figure out a way to set himself free.
Back to top Go down
RYUU
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
RYUU

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (Open)   A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 2:50 am

Rapture had clearly made no headway in deterring the newcomers, but had no choice than to join them as the house seemed to close itself off. What Suzuki said of being in strange situations didn’t bother her at all; the petite powerhouse was fully aware. “Disaster follows me and I follow it,” she said simply, her icy tones underlying a sense of self-assurance. Having officially met the girl, Rapture noticed that there had been a… change in her countenance, something to be followed up on later. “I am here to collect the souls of the damned,” she said as if it were common knowledge. “But this place is turning out to be more than just spirits… you see, spirits are just figments of existence, they can be dealt with. But there is something purely evil here that is torturing these creatures. Something…”

Just as she was about to finish, the Jorōgumo attacked––strange, seeing that it had not yet been provoked––but just as Rapture had whipped out her bladed fans, a mess of phantom chains burst through the Japanese yokai, dragging it away. The monster cried out as if it were human, scared. But what could scare a giant spider demon? No time to think as the little girl spectre appeared then disappeared, followed by a set of rogue chains that aimed first for the phantom boy, the witch girl, then to the phantom boy again. Only this time, the chains hit their target as the glowing teen became encapsulated in them.

Instinctively, Rapture ran toward him, fans splayed as she charged them with spiritual energy and sliced at the chains, surprised that they could be cut at first, only to see them snap back in place. “Shit,” she cursed, but continued to hack away, hoping to bide time.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (Open)   A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 9:01 pm

Things were happening fast, and though Suzuki's eyes could see it all clearly she was still helpless. Helpless. That was the worst feeling in the entire world. The chains chased Danny, and even seemed smart enough to fool him. They barreled towards the Witch, but Suzuki could tell that it was a trap.

"Wai-!"

She was too slow, Danny went to help and they jerked unnaturally towards him and dig into his stomach. He was caught, but as the chains tried to pull him they seemed... marginally less effective than they were on the spider demon that came from the East. Instead, they seemed to weaken the boys powers and lightly tug him in the same direction the girl went. Rapture did well to slice the chains, but it did little but buy time. Assuming the spikey girl was here to help, Suzuki joined in with her efforts. She grabbed the chain that was connected to Danny, and shortly after electricity jumped off the metal, following the chain down to wherever it was coming from.

"I've got you, then..."

Suzuki muttered to herself and shut her eyes to concentrate for a second. A moment later, a loud crash sounded off, and it nearly shook the entire house. She'd called a lightning strike to the source. The chain went slack for the moment.

"THE WARDEN'S OUT TO FIND YOU!"

The ghostly voice was angry now, and tried again to pull Danny but this time much weaker. Suzuki stood tall and walked down the hallway, leading the way.

"All of you need to stop trying to make me leave. I'm getting to the bottom of this, and none of you will stop me."

She glanced back and her purple and red mismatched eyes were hard and cold now. She wouldn't feel helpless again. Not here.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (Open)   A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2019 1:34 pm

Hazel would ready her wand when the chains darted to her, but it was a trick and she gripped her wand tightly when the chains got Danny, watching Rapture try to cut the chains but it didn't work, then Suzuki stepped in and she seemed to really anger whichever spirit was in control of the chains, a chill went down Hazel's spine. Hazel decided to follow Suzuki "now I'm even more curious to what's going on" she said.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (Open)   A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 6:26 pm

Figments of existence... is that all they were to her? ouch, that only stung a little, but now was not the time to linger on such a feeling. Especially since aside from her ignorant point of view she was trying to help him, cutting at the chains with no effect. “I like the sentiment but I don’t think that’s going to work.” He’d chime in.
He winced as he felt the tug again, but his eyes went wide-eyed when Suzuki approached him and sent lighting sparking down the chain and whatever was pulling him dropped its guard and the grasp on the chains loosened. He sighed in relief, not only because the tugging eased up but because he wasn’t electrocuted in the process. He tried pulling the chains off but still they would not budge, but hey at least they didn’t hurt, now they were just a nuisance. “Thanks, and I haven’t been much help either. And after that I’d actually prefer is you stocked out.” He tried to lighten her mood as he would follow her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Haunted House (Open)   A Haunted House (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Haunted House (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next