Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
House Call(Jak) Vote_lcapHouse Call(Jak) Voting_barHouse Call(Jak) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

House Call(Jak)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

House Call(Jak) Empty
PostSubject: House Call(Jak)   House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 4:49 am

Ravian had woken a few hours ago near a recently collapsed bank. Contrary to what people at the school in jump were probably thinking he wasn't stupid, definitely not stupid enough to think that after waking up in another city, the bank was just a coincidence. But he couldn't remember anything, it was all just a blank, almost a whole day had simply disappeared.

As soon as possible he had gotten on a bus and back to jump. He didn't know what had happened and was willing to let it stay that way....for now at least. Given his personality he was probably going to get curious in the next week but not until then and definitely not until he knew what had happened to that bank.

He had spent the night back at his apartment which was small but nice. Given that it had four rooms. If you counted the kitchen as a separate room which was questionable given the layout. He also had a living room, bed room and bathroom. He was sore all over, not to mention he was bruised, alot, it was painful to do anything.

He then spent the whole day walking around town thinking, skipping another full day of school. Which he was falling behind in, though he was also doing excessive studying on electrical systems and ,as a result, algebra. But after a while he finnally decided to go back home. Really wanting a nap.

http://www.designomah.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/living-room-1.jpg
Back to top Go down

House Call(Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call(Jak)   House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:52 pm

As Raivan traveled home along the way he stepped on something sticky after hearing the cracking of what sounded like small marbles. Of course one's first thought would have been that it must've been gumballs of something, but upon closer inspection it could be seen the substance the young electromancer had stepped in was webbing!? Then all of a sudden from up above dropped in one 5'5 Spider-Girl equipped with her repaired and electro-repelling mecha-suit.

"Miss me?"

It had been days since their encounter and Liz had spent the time editing her armor to be less susceptible to currents and shockwaves. (As well as working and kicking bad guy butt) After successfully altering her costume she tracked her Spider-tracer to this neighborhood and stalked around in trees. Just waiting to get a glimpse of her attempted assassin and well....

(Mind)
"Here we are."

As Spidey dangled upside down in front of the boy, who was undoubtedly struggling to get free of her adhesive she did a quick comedic wave. As if reintroducing them and then grabbed him aggressively by the shirt collar with one hand. No longer afraid of his current thanks to the new material her suit was lined with, although a shock from him would still hurt all the other parts of her body and electrocute her something fierce.

"You cut out on our arranged dinner date. I'm hurt and I gotta say, I don't take rejection well."

That being said, the web-slinger retracted her web-line and pulled Raivan along with her all the way to the top of the street lamp she was hanging from, removing him from the super-duper glue like substance that had him stuck the ground. At which point she held him suspended in the air.

"You like the new webbing? It's new containment system for my web-glue. Looks like small pellets, but if I throw them in front of a speeding car it's not going anywhere. Clings to you like tar for at least 15 seconds to half a minute."

The whole time Spider-Girl had nonchalantly been speaking to the boy, she of course was under the assumption that he even remembered battling her or who she was.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

House Call(Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call(Jak)   House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Ravian looked down at his feet immensely confused as he suddenly lost the ability to move forward, or any way. He nearly feel from the sudden change of motion from a walk to a dead stop. Of course he struggled wanting to get his shoes free of these....what the he'll were these!?

It looked like an insanely massive amount of...spider web? "miss me?" Ravian raised an eyebrow at the tightly clothed, close in age to him, and slightly shorter, spidergirl. He didn't know her. He couldn't even remember her name, but he remembered hearing about some spider themed hero in steel...what was she doing here? "Umm....h-ey!!" he said, his tone changing from confused to shocked as she lifted him into the air.

He couldn't believe this, not only had he just been captured. But by a girl, who was shorter than him and was currently holding him in the air definitely a meta human " What the heck are you talking about? And who are you!?...arachnidlady?" He said with a smirk knowing full well that there was know way her name was what he guessed, unless she was an idiot at least, but given the circumstances. He preferred to think that she was smart. Given that if she was dumb, what the heck was he as the guy she snuck up on and caught?
Back to top Go down

House Call(Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call(Jak)   House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:22 am

(Mind)
"Wow, I guess I really got him by surprise this time. He looks really shocked, well he shouldn't be, I wasn't just going to let him get away with TRYING TO KILL ME!"

"Arachnidlady? Really!? Come on man you had better comebac the other day then that. Granted, they were also pretty lame, but hey I'm not judging, they can't all be as good as mine."

Something was definitely wrong here, Liz could see it on his face that he was confused...Oh and her suit was measuring his heartbeat, he wasn't lieing about not know what was going on and she literally had startled him, which is odd since the other day he had planned to murder her. You think he would've been on his toes about a retaliation if he was a REAL assasin.

"What am I talking about? Oh, come on I didn't hit you THAT hard...Well actually I kinda did, but still you should remember something!?! Bank Robbery....It was all just a ruise to get me to come stop you....You were tying to assasinate me for your employer....Any of this ringing a bell?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

House Call(Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call(Jak)   House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:27 am

Ravian thought he had already realized how quickly he could make an enemy of someone but this was definitely a record, having never met her, never seen her and never talked about her; he honestly couldn't figure out a single reason for her to be doing this or a reason for her to be calling him out on come backs.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" he practically yelled at her. "Let me down! I didn't do anything....related to you." he continued he had done things recently, just not related to this girl who he thought was in ,exclusively, steel city.

He listened to her little tyrade of false statements and gibberish. Him an assassin? Losing to her. Robbing a bank? That was too expected. He would never actually do that, just like he'd never be employed ad an assassin. Killing someone money just didn't sit right with him. "and I can't see you getting a good hit on me" he said with a bit of a laugh. Though it wasn't the smartest thing to say when he was hung up like a punchingbag. Probably should've thought that through a bit more. "and I don't...'work' for people, it's never worked out well....with the whole...electric thing" he added on quickly before she saw his similarity with the common punchingbag too.
Back to top Go down

House Call(Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call(Jak)   House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:40 pm

(Mind)
"What the hell....You've gotta be freakin kidding me? He honestly doesn't remember anything at all?"

"Heart scans are showing no skip in rhythm, you're telling the truth...Mostly."

That being said, Lizandra slid down her strand of webbing and placed the boy firmly on the ground now and dropped to a knelt position off of it. Even if he tried to get away, she had placed another tracer on his back that was undetectable by electric currents. He should actually feel special that Liz went through the trouble of designing gadgets just to catch his kind.

(Mind)
"Ok, new tactic. Guy doesn't remember our fight, that means something or someone happened to him. Powers is good, but can he wipe minds now too, or is it someone else?"

"Well I got news for you sparky, we did have a brawl the other day and you and I still got the bruises to prove it. Not only that you were going on about how someone had hired you to kill me."

Spider-Girl then stood up and showed the boy the side of her stomach, the electrical burn from when he caught her with a blast was still there and she knew there had to be a nasty naught on his head from when she bashed Raivan into the ceiling.

"So either your powers are making it so that you can lie to me without unsteadily your heart rate, Steel City's bank collapsed by itself, orrr your employer didn't trust you not to spill the beans and did something to you. He might've even been mind controlling you during our fight as well. Quick, tell me about your activity in Steel City in the last week or so when you went to visit."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

House Call(Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call(Jak)   House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:55 pm

Of course he wasn't lying. He didn't do it! He knew that, not matter what strange things were going on recently, who cares if he had a headache and was a bit sore? He hadn't fought her, he would remember that. Especially with that freaky suit she had on. He smiled as he finnally got down, but only for a moment. Then he replaced that look with one of annoyance.

This girl could've at least waited for him to get inside and then just visit him. Now he was stuck outside, standing in front of a superhero, on an open street. That didn't happen to everyone and definately would call suspicion to him if anyone saw this. He would have to get this over quickly as possible and hopefully she wouldn't throw him in jail or anything....or she wouldn't try to, he had no intention of going to jail willingly.

"Alright, let's pretend for a moment that I would let myself get hired by somebody, which is extremely unlikely by the way, but still, why would this person need to kill you? Or want me to do it....obviously I wasn't the best for the job if you're still around."

But he changed his mind when he saw the electrical burns. He had heard of other electromancers in the area but it wasn't many and with his recent sudden visit to steel city. It was tying together suspiciously well. It was a ridiculous thought though how could someone simply wipe his mind of something that was so.....painful.

"my powers don't work like that. No body control, trying to fix that though. But I was in steel city recently. I just don't remember getting there. I kinda....just woke up sore and went back home as soon as possible.....but you probably know that since you're....here....which isn't the least bit enjoyable in the least by the way" he said making his unhappiness at his situation as obvious as possible.
Back to top Go down

House Call(Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call(Jak)   House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:51 am

Liz could tell by the boys heart rate, look, and body temp. that that he was a bit apprehensive in talking to her. She thought maybe he was scared of talking to her because she was a girl, but the robot outfit wasn't the most appealing thing in the world so she quickly dispelled that idea and chucked it up to he didn't like being caught up. Which since Lizandra had tailed him home it was obviously his worst nightmare come true, still, she needed answers.

"Well my first thought was major CEO Warren Powers, I don't have any hard evidence to prove this, but good intel. has been telling me he runs a lot of the crime organizations through Steel City during the evening and early morning hours. As to why he would want to get rid of me, it'd be because he knows I'm catching onto him, but why he would hire you? I have no clue, honestly? I mean you weren't a bad fight, believe that, I was sore for days, but to take me out!? I'm a little insulted."

Liz was demeaning Raivan, but they were in no way friends, he was being rude to her now even though he hadn't remembered her and a few days ago brainwashed or not, he was ready to kill her, so he couldn't be that nice a guy anyway.

"Which leads me to believe it's not Powers, because he is good, but mind control and mind wipes is a little much...Even for him. No, someone else wants me out of the picture, someone who deals with meta-humans much more deeply than Powers."

Raivan then made it clear how much he was not enjoying this convo with Liz, but this kid was no chum to shoot the breeze with or a book club worthy chat buddy either.

"Hmm, memory lapse huh, and then sore when you woke up? Well that doesn't confirm anything I've said at all, now does it? Look, bugging you by prodding you for information with all eight of my legs wasn't my idea of how to spend a good afternoon/evening either, but I need to figure out who has a hit on me and trust me you want to help me with that. If they can wipe your mind and kidnap you, just think what they'll do when they find out we had this little breeze session right now? And you better believe were probably being monitored at this very moment."

Ultimatum time, aid Spider-Girl to take down the jerk who nearly got you killed or ignore her and get mental probed again, and whoever it is definitely is not just going to take the 2 of them just spoke about "the weather" for an answer.
Back to top Go down

House Call(Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call(Jak)   House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:34 am

OOC: Requesting permission to join. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

House Call(Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call(Jak)   House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:37 pm

((ot: im cool with it))
Back to top Go down

House Call(Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call(Jak)   House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:02 pm

OT: That was the plan afterall.
Back to top Go down

House Call(Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call(Jak)   House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:50 pm

"You've got that right."

A man had appeared in the alleyway. He was dressed in blue/yellow pants, a decorated white mask, and a steel claw on his left arm. He was shirtless, revealing a tattoo of a blue snake wrapping around his body.

"Do you have any idea how hard it was to sneak in here? First I had to find all the guys watching you, and then I had to kill them." Agent Uranus lied. He was the person watching them. He was simply trying to get the two to trust him. It had been Seth's idea. "I can answer all your questions, but not here. 'They' will be here soon. Come with me, quickly."

Uranus gestured towards another alleyway, indicating that he wanted them to lead the way through it. If they did as he wanted, he would stab the first one through in the back with his steel claw. He loved how Seth's evil mind worked.

Last edited by darthlegolas on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

House Call(Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call(Jak)   House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:02 pm

OT: Just two things, were actually outside lol on the street in residential area, but I guess we could say were near his house? And most importantly Liz's mech-suit can tell when people lie via heart beat sensors indicating irregularity. So you might wanna mention that he can fool lie detector test or something before I mention that in next post.
Back to top Go down

House Call(Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call(Jak)   House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:50 pm

OOC: Embarassed Sorry about that. I have made the needed changes. That's what I get for not paying attention. He can't fool lie detectors, so your sensors should pick it up.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

House Call(Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call(Jak)   House Call(Jak) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Ravian rolled his eyes as she demeaned him, saying that he was an insult as an assassin. He was honestly insulted. As if he couldn't take care of some metal suit wearing freak. Honestly? Wearing a metal suit to Meet an electromancer? Not the best idea. In fact it was a pretty bad one. She may as well just stand still and let him take shots at her and why did she even begin to think a CEO had hired him, she couldn't be that big of a problem.

She seemed stubborn. He would know he was pretty good at being stubborn too. Another trait they shared was sarcasm, though he liked to think of himself as clever, while right now his impression of her was just plain annoying. But she had a point if someone could get him to steel city, have him fight her and then wake up not remembering a thing he bet they could do it again, or had. He was not fond of that thought.

The mere suggestion that someone could take control of him at any moment, whenever they wanted and without his discretion, was a vey disturbing thought for him. He liked his freedom, or more like he liked a lack of being contained, controlled, or anything of that sort of nature. He simply liked being...unattached and her words implicated a very, very large attachment which he was blissfully unaware of, until now of course.

He looked at her skeptically unwilling to admit that she was right, but for the good of himself, "Fine I guess you're right...I'll help, but I better not see you here again afterwards." he said. "so where do we sta-" he started hut then a very....very strange man appeared with a mask and a....claw?

The man started talking about how he had to find and kill everyone alwayching them, which meant he probably wasn't with miss hero. Either that or heroes had gotten more violent. He listened to the man but didn't really believe his story, it ngut not have been the best reason but as a theif Ravian knew a lot about allabies and this guy obviously didn't. His claw wasn't bloody, as Ravian guess it should be, though that wasn't really a reason to completely distrust him "hey spidey, you know this guy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

House Call(Jak) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call(Jak)   House Call(Jak) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Call(Jak)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next