Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hysteria Raising (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hysteria Raising (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hysteria Raising (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hysteria Raising (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hysteria Raising (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hysteria Raising (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hysteria Raising (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hysteria Raising (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hysteria Raising (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hysteria Raising (Open) Vote_lcapHysteria Raising (Open) Voting_barHysteria Raising (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hysteria Raising (Open) Vote_lcapHysteria Raising (Open) Voting_barHysteria Raising (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hysteria Raising (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hysteria Raising (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Hysteria Raising (Open)   Hysteria Raising (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2019 5:02 am

The day was a nice warm but not too toasty day with a nice cool breeze, the birds were chirping and the roaches sang, for the horror had began.for the past hour people had been watching the young woman gift people with seemingly pure bliss and happiness that brought them to tears when it ended, she and a group of people seemingly normal civilians behind her danced with each other and seemed to get along perfectly while gently holding people who had came out of a trace they were put under by the girl hoping for another glimpse. The crowd watching on grew quickly and many people were starting to film in the crowd and others were starting to start a commotion.

Some of the people were even stepping up at their own chance quickly seeing what they were missing declaring how beautiful their sites were. The girl smiled down to them as a news reporter drove up and walked over with her cameraman. “Have the people been driven mad by this young unknown woman..? Find out now as we try to get an exclusive interview.” Just as planned. The woman walked closer as the girl made her way over politely bowing the large bells on her collar gingling. She stood up as the woman stood beside her looking to her then the camera. “Mam would you mind explaining this gathering, what you're doing to these people, and why you wear such a ridiculous outfit and make up?” She asked seriously as the girl giggled leaning forward and speaking softly into the mic.

”Well you see mam I am the head of a group who wishes to one day unify the people of the world to ensure everyone is seen equally and no one is judged due to their appearance. Where you can appear as you do and I can appear as I do. Today we are setting out to help find more members by showing the people of this city my ability and the joy the goal we hope to seek out will bring. We already have a few joining us.” she said confidently and proudly as the woman rose her eyebrows at her. “And that is why you chose to wear such clothing and make up?” The girl giggled and shook her head.

”Not really, these clothes  are just clothes i like to normally wear nothing more. And believe it or not this isn't make up, it’s just how my skin looks and I choose not to hide it.” The woman frowned a bit realizing that she essentially just insulted a young woman due to a skin condition making some people in the crowd mutter. ”It’s quite alright how were you to know? This though only helps prove that point of how a unified world could make things only better.for if we were all truly of equal status, you would have never made such questions and comments about my appearance and thus would never have felt likely guilty just now!” she said happily with a giggle.

“I do believe that the world you describe is one that could be seen as wonderful but is one highly impossible don’t you think?” The woman asked doubtfully  only for the girl to shake her head. ”Not at all, it’s very possible it’ll just take time and require more people for the cause, anyone we can find. And those we do find we simply ask that you slowly try to learn to accept others as they are, and help any way you can! School children, tell your friends to be more open and accepting of others, police officers, keep trying to keep peace! Prisoners in jail, learn to accept your cell mates and become unified together. And know change will take sacrifice but if you believe like we do that a unified world is possible… then you are more than welcomed amongst us.

We will end that of which separates us all even if people may call us insane, or if they see this as MASS HYSTERIA! WE WILL UNIFY THE WORLD!”
She declared throwing her hands in the air closing her eyes as her red diamonds appear on her face and everyone in 200 ft would watch as fireworks would go off in the sky in a beautiful display and doves and confetti burst into the air in a beautiful display slowly fading away as the crowd watched in aw. The diamonds faded and the girl smiled lowering her arms resting her hands on her hips looking to the camera man. ”For those who can’t see at home imagine you just saw something pretty cool going on just now.”

She said with a wink and a giggle while some people in the crowd clapped and the large group of people behind her clapped happily and proudly. “Well I guess there you have it folks, this is just a girl hoping to bring the world together! I’m Jone Jetia Signing off, back to you Todd.” She lowered her mic and the camera lowered his camera. She had to get followers… and the easiest way to get them at first would be mass crowd appeal, as time would progress she would need different followers of course but first she had to make the public she was recruiting now to believe she was ‘the good guy’ so later they are more likely to fight with her thinking she is still said good guy while the world was just trying to tear down her and her dreams to do good.

And the people who most saw as criminals and mass murderers were just people to help them all unite the world…. She knew eventually the goody goodies would file out but until then it would get her group renown of their ideals before news got out of their true origin… in all honesty though she was curious, how would she end up needing to unite the world, through love and acceptance, through the madness, through just the world desperately needing to stop a massive cult from taking over the world? Either way the end results all lead to one thing, unity. Until the mission changed that's what she had to do and do it she would.

[[OOC: if anything was unclear please let me know and I'll happily try to clear it up for you.]]
Back to top Go down

Hysteria Raising (Open)
Page 1 of 1