Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Store Talk (Kris/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Store Talk (Kris/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Store Talk (Kris/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Store Talk (Kris/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Store Talk (Kris/Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Store Talk (Kris/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Store Talk (Kris/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Store Talk (Kris/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Store Talk (Kris/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Store Talk (Kris/Ask) Vote_lcapStore Talk (Kris/Ask) Voting_barStore Talk (Kris/Ask) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Store Talk (Kris/Ask) Vote_lcapStore Talk (Kris/Ask) Voting_barStore Talk (Kris/Ask) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Store Talk (Kris/Ask)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Store Talk (Kris/Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Store Talk (Kris/Ask)   Store Talk (Kris/Ask) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2019 1:38 am

Earlier

”I’m tappin out I’m tappin out!”
"Like hell you are! This is the 5th time you looted all my booze!"
”I mean like yeeaaaah….? Wait ow ow ow!”

Now

Addison was her best friend, and best friends got some breathing room but if your best friend is being a dumb ass for the umpteeth time… you put them in a head lock and noogie them till they give you 40 dollars to replace the cheap ass booze they pounded out while you were out visiting someone 2 doors down from you. It was pretty late at night so there were limited places open so she just walked down the road to her local 24 hour general store sporting a set of tan short shorts, black combat boots that’s laces were tied in a knot part way down to ensure they wouldn’t loosen themselves out too far after a certain point if they were left aunties while walking… which they were and fit pretty loosely on her feet now due to it.

She had on a blue sleeved baseball t shirt with a poorly sharpied on muscled man clenching two pickles in his hands with a chibi face roaring out the caption ‘PICKLES!’ on the front of it. He uncle hated the shirt, but she and Addison loved it as it reminded them of the time they had in their past lives, sent her uncle who at the time was their mortal enemy, a box of pickles in retort to his declaration of war… the pickles of course though had small bombs in them so when he angrily threw one down… well you get the idea… good times good times. She also hand on baseball hand on back wards with the NASA logo in the center and the words “I need my space” over the top. The hat helping hide the mess of her hair underneath.

She walked through the store having thought she had seen the place with booze before and rubbed the back of her head. Was she remembering wrong…? She Looked over to the guy down the aisle way and hollered over. "Hey boy-o I know you probably dont work here and I may be just blind and or likely stupid but do you know if this place sells booze and if so where? I’d be down to pass you some as a greatful thank you if you could help me find some." She said a bit goofily with a smile of I’m totally not bribing you … okay I’m so bribing you pwease help. With a tone to match. Also she knew the guy was probably the same physical age as her but she couldn’t help but to call him a boy.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Store Talk (Kris/Ask)   Store Talk (Kris/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 8:05 pm

A black haired man was looking at two different kinds of juices, Cranapple or pomeberry.... God why are they always so stupidly named?" He was wearing a vintage AC/BC t-shirt and blue jeans. He looked at the girl who walked up,"Huh? Oh, yeah, it's uhhhh..... It should be...." He looked at the aisles. "Looks like it's on the opposite side of the store," He'd offer her a charming smile, "I like Vadim Vodka." He'd then go back to his juices, "Hey, which one of these two are better?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Store Talk (Kris/Ask)   Store Talk (Kris/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2019 4:38 am

Jenny looked over the aisles as he looked them over spotting the one he must have spotted a few moments after him. She smiled warmly and nodded. ”Thanks, looks like i was just blind.” she said with a chuckle and slightly joking tone. She looked back over to him, interesting outfit… she approved for sure. “I’ll see what they got for you then. Meet me outside and I’ll pass it off to you” A vodka drinker, possible drinking buddy for sure. She looked over at the juices chuckling.

”Not sure I don’t think I've had those options before but Cranapple sounds like it may have apple in it and I normally make Apple juice my go to so.” She said with a shrug and walked off to the booze section grabbing the closest thing she could find to what he wanted. She then got some stuff she needed to make more of her shirley temples at home and then some various kinds of vodka to make it a dirty one. ”Vala!” She happily exclaimed and took it to the counter checking out and paying for the things. When she got out there if he was already out there she'd pass his to him if not she’d wait till he came out and passed him his. ”As requested kind sir.” She said a bit playfully to him with a smile to match.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Store Talk (Kris/Ask)   Store Talk (Kris/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 11:00 am

Kris nodded and went off to put the juice in his cart before walking to the cashier, he would get his stuff and walk out. He was distracted, where did he know this girl from, she seemed familiar... He shook his head as he met her outside, "Why thank you, ma'am." He flashed a charming smile as he took the drink, adding it to his bags. He'd look her up and down, something seemed really familiar about her, "Hey, what's your name, if you don't mind my asking."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Store Talk (Kris/Ask)   Store Talk (Kris/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2019 1:38 pm

She let him take the drink and jokingly curtsied to him ”You most certainly welcome.” She said with a smile and chuckle. She tucked her hair behind her ear with her free hand before offering it out to him noting his eyeing her. ”Jennifer Necowl. You see something you like? Not sure if I’d measure up to juice and Alcohol but you seem to be eyeing me quite a bit.” She asked with a friendly smile as she put her hand back on the bag to support it.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Store Talk (Kris/Ask)   Store Talk (Kris/Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 12:00 pm

Kris blushed and cleared his throat, "I apologize, you just look like someone I used to know." He'd then offer a smile, "Are you from Jump City?" He'd stand straighter and smooth out his shirt. He couldn't figure this out, was he going insane?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Store Talk (Kris/Ask)   Store Talk (Kris/Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 5:49 pm

She rose an eyebrow while still holding her grin and chuckled once more. ”Oh really? Well if somehow we’ve met before I deeply apologize for not remembering you but that tends to happen when you’ve known as many people as I have in the past.” She said in a friendly tone but shook her head at his question thinking for a moment what state was it again? Oh right. ”For the past little bit my family and friends have been living in Jump but before that we had a small village set up outside a city in Tennessee I believe it was. We had to relocate and upon out searching we came across Jump City and figured this is a great spot so we parked our asses here.’ She said with a chuckle and shrug before thinking and pointed to him. ”Oh I have a twin think it was her you ran into in the past? She goes out and about the city way more than I do since her job requires her to not stay in her apartment unlike me.” She said only slightly jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Store Talk (Kris/Ask)   Store Talk (Kris/Ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Store Talk (Kris/Ask)
Page 1 of 1