Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Collections (Open) Vote_lcapCollections (Open) Voting_barCollections (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Collections (Open) Vote_lcapCollections (Open) Voting_barCollections (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Collections (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

Collections (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Collections (Open)   Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 6:00 pm

Night.

A TV lights up the dark living room with Wheel of Fortune.

Chelsea looked in the mirror. Her bruises were still healing. They stung when she touched them. They had been worth it, though, she had so much cash now. She could afford to pay off all her credit cards, and get a new car, all thanks to a single act of robbery.

A police siren was approaching. Chelsea ran to the window, watching the squad car drive past and keep going. She sighed in relief. She lit a cigarette before walking over to her couch. She removed one of the cushions and pulled a bag filled with cash out from underneath.

It still didn't seem real. She needed to see it, to feel it. She had to make sure the cash was still here. She was rich. There was over $100,000 in this bag. She had been the first person to run into the bank after the bombs had gone off, and she had been able to take as much cash as she could carry. Some weirdo in a Hawaiian shirt had attacked her, probably after her cash, but she had managed to get back home with it.

It was still here.

BAM! The door was kicked open. Chelsea dropped her cigarette, clutching to her bag of cash as she turned around.

Mr. Pacific walked in the room, followed by three other men and one woman. They were all wearing suits, and they were all armed with guns.

On the Wheel of Fortune, a player spun the wheel and landed on 'bankrupt.' Pacific chuckled. "You've got that right." He put out the fallen cigarette with his shoe.

"Who are you? Get out!" Chelsea screamed. "I'll call the police."

"Not likely. They'd just arrest you. That cash in your hands doesn't belong to you, Miss Richardson. We're here to take it back."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Collections (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections (Open)   Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 1:23 pm

As the woman looked at her ill gotten loot, a young boy,clad in somewhat ragged street clothing, got ready to lie down in his makeshift bed.Said resting spot  was hidden in a pocket in the alleyway next to the other thief's apartment/house. Though not impossible to find,it was hidden enough for him to feel,and for the most part be,safe. And so he reclined on the sleeping bag piled with ragged covers,chewing on a snack bar and thinking on what to do tomorrow...

Then Imp hears a loud bang and screaming from a spot nearby. Scrabbling for his makeshift mask, a bandana with a wide,toothy grin painted on it,the pickpocket and thug botherer teleport over, peeking into the window. Seeing the scene set before him, strange purple eyes widen,and he thinks on what to do.'Right...four people,with guns, against one woman. Not good...Obviously I gotta help,but how to go about it...'
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

Collections (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections (Open)   Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 4:24 pm

"You should sit," Pacific said.

Two of the men pushed Chelsea onto the couch. They tried to pry the bag out of her hands. Her fingers held on tight, like an animal defending its prey. She screamed, but her cries were quickly drowned out as the third man covered her mouth with duct tape.

The well dressed woman closed the door and kept her eyes trained out the window, looking for anyone foolish enough to take notice. She held her gun at the ready.

Pacific continued. "So you know what happened when you and so many others robbed those banks? The loss was too great. They shut down. People lost their jobs. These people," he gestured towards his four associates, "these people lost their income. Jump City is now considered a disaster zone, and the people are uninsureable. Homelessness has skyrocketed and crime is everywhere. This is your doing, so what do you think should be your punishment?"

The men finally managed to pull the bag out of Chelsea's hands. She cried through the tape, wailing in hopelessness.

One of the men handed Pacific a stack of hundred dollar bills. He smiles as he turned to leave. "I believe they decided on burning you alive."

The woman at the door let him out before closing the door again. The men started covering Chelsea in lighting fluid.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Collections (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections (Open)   Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 4:09 pm

Imp gulps as the men pushed her onto the couch. Yeah... definitely gonna be bad...They weren't acting like Heroes, for sure.As the woman looked to the window, his eyes widen further before he spins, pressing his back into the wall,and hopefully ducking out of sight.As the Hawaiian shirt wearing guy talks, he listens with half a ear, starting to flicker as he focused on teleporting. 'Gotta get in there...'

Should he manage to reach the 30 second limit without interruption, the boy would give a quick curse at hearing the 'burn alive' apart, suddenly appearing near Chelsea and lashing out at the two men holding the lighter fluid with a physic bat."Hey!!Back off!"
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

Collections (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections (Open)   Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 9:51 pm

A boy suddenly appeared in the room. The four attackers gasped, startled. Before they could react, the boy produced a bat out of thin air. The two men dropped the lighter fluid and cried out, trying to get away from the boy who had hit them.

The woman at the door pointed her gun at Imp. "He's some kind of freak. Get him." She fired hot lead at Imp, hoping to take him out quick.

Man number three hesitated, hoping to find a peaceful solution. But once the bullets started flying, he changed his mind. He fired his pistol at Imp as well.

Meanwhile, Pacific heard the gunshots from the alleyway. It was indeed time for him to disappear. He walked a little faster.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Collections (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections (Open)   Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 5:33 pm

(I'm truly sorry for the delay, Dar!!!)

Imp grinned in satisfaction under his mask as the men retreated,and chattered off at them."Thats right,back the hell off!!What're you all thinking,trying to kill someone?!And doing it by burning,too!!Do you have any idea how utterly sadistic that is?"

Hearing the lady's remark, he stiffened,then shot her a glare,though it quickly fades as he processes the second part and notices how the gun is pointed at him.

"I am not a frea-oh crud." He gets ready to dodge aside,but pauses to pull and push Christine to the ground. This results in him getting shot in the arm bearing the bat. Screaming in pain, the boy barely avoids the second shot, letting out a choked sob of pain as he rolls to avoid any follow up shots.'C'mon, focus, Imp. You...You gotta focus.Fight back.Ignore the pain, and get them to stop hurting you. Fight back.'

As the bat flickers,then resolidefies, Imp crawldashes behind a nearby counter,flinging his club at the nearest threat before he hides out behind it for a quick few seconds. Thirty seconds,that's all that he needed.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

Collections (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections (Open)   Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 12:39 am

One of the shots hit the kid. Poor guy, but he should have known better than to interfere with an affair like this. The teen went low and then moved fast. The tv flashed during a fast pased commercial, and the four home invaders lost site of him. The woman ran forward, only to get hit with a flying bat in the face. In her pain, she dropped her gun, which fortunately did not go off. The third man ran over towards the counter, but Chelsea tripped him. He fell hard on his face.

Chelsea jumped to her feet and grabbed the bag of cash. She ran for the door, but the first two men had recovered and grabbed her arms.

The first man pulled out a lighter, ready to set Chelsea ablaze. "This isn't sadistic," he said, "it's justice. She ruined our lives."

He lit a flame...
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Collections (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections (Open)   Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 12:15 am

Imp clutched at his arm, and tried to focus on mustering his power. That didn't stop the boy from peeking around the corner of the counter,nor did it stop a mischievous, and slightly spiteful grin from forming under his mask,as he spots her current state. "That'll teach you to call me a freak and shoot at me, you hag.'

The smile is wiped off as he notices that the lady he was trying to save was in imminent threat of getting crispyfied,and words pour out, the young sometimes hero desperate to prevent someone from dying.

"Don't!!!...Don't, please.I get it, I do, really. She was greedy,and she did a foolish,awful,and utterly selfish thing, and hurt you all,badly.If ye all were here to bring the cops down on her,or,hell,even just kick her around a bit before taking the money, I wouldn't have minded. She's got it coming after all, but I want you all to think about this. Are you really,truly able to watch a fellow human burn alive, huh? To smell the burning flesh and fat, to hear the muffled screams of agony,and see the slowly charcoaled form collapse? Would you be able to look into the eyes of your children,or nieces,or whatever, knowing you not only killed another person,but did so in one of the most agonizing, barbaric ways possible,huh? And and, if you're too filled with anger and pain to listen to morality,think about how hard it'll be to escape from this intact. I mean, having the gall to burn a person alive in the Titan Town, really? How do you think the heroes will react to that. I'm not even talking about those new recruits. No,I'm talking about the old Titans. Hell,lets go even further, their mentors!!! Do you really think you'd be able to escape from them,huh? Imagine if Wonder Woman or Superman came after you, or worse of all, the Bat? You'd be better off taking the money and leaving her for the police."

Imp feels the familiar sensations of 'gogogo', and a roiling sensation in his mind,and then grins again,this time in relief as his edges grow fuzzy. "And if even basic common sense won't convince you, I'd like you all to know I've still got a few cards up my sleeve. Might even be a royal flush. You didn't honestly think that one appearing act and a bat were all that I had in me,did you?"
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

Collections (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections (Open)   Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 7:26 pm

They listened to the boy's words. One by one the thugs began to see themselves for what they were. The boy was eloquent, and spoke with a surprising amount of wisdom for his age. He laid down reason after reason why they shouldn't do this. He sympathized with them. He understood their anger, but he called them to do the right thing, for the world and themselves.

The lighter went out. The men put their weapons away and let go of Chelsea. "He's right." One of them said.

"We all knew this was wrong," the woman said, still nursing her broken nose. She was bleeding a little bit, and held her shirt to her face to stop it. "But that man, Pacific, made us forget. He made us think this was the right thing to do. I can't believe..."

Chelsea dove for the gun. She grabbed it and aimed the barrel at the woman with the bloody nose.

She fired.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Collections (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections (Open)   Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 8:19 pm

As Imp waited for a response, he formed another bat, six balls of the same 'flame' appearing above his shoulders. The boy sighed in relief as they put their weapons,and lightly banged the back of his head against the counter. 'Thank god,that speech worked better then...then last time...' He frowned beneath his mask,shoulders hunching, then shook his head as the orbs flicker before resolidfying. 'Focus. This isn't over yet.'

As he stood back up from the counter, Imp makes sure his powers are still activated,surveying the group,though he pauses with a wince as pain spasms through the wounded limb bearing his club.Though there was definitely wariness in the boy's eyes, there was also a good hint of grateful relief.However, that changes into shock as Chelsea dives for the gun and grabs it. Imp suddenly disappears, only to reappear not even a second later right in front of her. Choking back a pained scream, the boy swings his bat,hoping to  ruin her aim or/and knock the weapon out if her hand. "DON'T!!!"

@Dar
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

Collections (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections (Open)   Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 9:02 pm

Imp's bat collided with the gun, throwing the aim way off. The bullet passed by harmlessly through one of the walls and stopped dead in a brick wall across the alley.

Imp's strict order silenced the room for a good ten seconds. Chelsea finally collapsed on the floor, crying loudly. Two of the men started tying her hands behind her back. She did not resist.

The woman with the bloody nose was trying not to panic. She looked at Imp and dropped to her knees. "You saved my life. I...I'm so sorry. I tried to kill you just a minute ago. I'm sorry. I hurt you, and you saved me. I don't know what to say."

"None of us do," the third man said. "We're done here. We're taking the money and leaving her here, like you said. We're not going to hurt her anymore. We have what was taken from us." The man pulled a stack of 100's out of the plastic bag. A strap around the cash said $10,000 on it. "We owe you this, sir, for the injuries we've caused you, and for the lesson you've taught us. Please accept this."

A police siren was starting to grow louder than the detergent commercial on the TV. The four intruders looked at each other, afraid. Whether Imp took the money or not, they started filing out the door, one by one.

Chelsea just continued to cry, though a few words did escape through her sobs. "Pacific...I'm going to kill him."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Collections (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections (Open)   Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 2:04 pm

Imp staggered back as the deflection worked,and collapsed against the wall,letting out a shuddering sigh.The bat and balls flicker, then disappear as he presses a shaking hand against the wound. As the woman stared at him and fell to her knees,speaking, the bo listens.

When the man responds,offering a huge amount of money, Imp regards it with positively huge eyes before reaching out and take it."...T-thanks..." Hearing the sirens,he considers bolting, but,with a weary sigh,concludes he was too sore and worn out to get far.,Besides,someone had to explain what happened,and he didn't trust Chelsea to be....impartial...enough. Grunting at her sobfilled comment, the boy gives a worn out response, dropping the money on the floor. "Yeah yeah..."

@Dar
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

Collections (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections (Open)   Collections (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 8:37 pm

Miles away, Pacific shut was humming along to his car radio. He had made ten thousand dollars today. Not a bad day. This was more money than he had ever made in a single day. But up until recently, he had been playing by the rules.

People were going to hurt each other. They were going to hurt themselves. If such violence was going to happen anyways, then Pacific might as well profit from it. By now, he was sure that Chelsea was toast and the rest of the hands was in the hands of his associates. Whether they got away with it or not wasn't really his concern.

The best part was that he felt absolutely no regrets. His recent experiences had removed his ability to feel such things.

So this was what it was like to be free.

He decided to eat out tonight, to celebrate. The smile never left his face.

Dark days were in store for Jump City.

The End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Collections (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collections (Open)   Collections (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collections (Open)
Page 1 of 1