Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Vote_lcapChanging To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Voting_barChanging To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Vote_lcapChanging To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Voting_barChanging To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read]

Go down 
+8
Emmz
Lone_badass
St. Jommy
The Panda Bookknight
Bloo
Megalomaniac
Tython
Energy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which Method Would You Prefer
Option 1
Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Option 2
Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Option 3
Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Vote_lcap49%Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read]   Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 11:11 pm

That would be Sterling
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read]   Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 11:12 pm

Am I missing a formal announcement of some kind about the future of the site? Or are these details still being decided?
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read]   Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 11:29 pm

I'm unsure myself regarding the future of the administration, from what I gathered this poll has become obsolete with the leave of the staff pushing for it. I don't know if Sterling would go through with the plan as he has not posted since November however he has logged in frequently. All in all the future seems bleak if the trend of activity continues to decline.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read]   Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 11:31 pm

Ight man, what do I need to do to help out. We just need motion in the ocean? Is that what's up? Just start roleplaying in threads and see what happens later? You down?
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read]   Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 9:59 pm

K I'm just gonna start on a character concept and go from there until I see some kind of announcement or someone tells me otherwise.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read]   Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 10:06 pm

I haven't really started any threads yet because I wasn't fully sure what was going to happen or if any threads I would've made be effected by any changes, but I guess nothing is going to happen, at the moment at least?
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read]   Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 10:15 pm

Well, I figure there wouldn't be much harm in starting a thread. Worst case scenario is it gets deleted once Sterling/one of the mods makes their announcement. Better than just waiting around, am I right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read]   Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing To A DC Centered Site [Mandatory Please Read]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2