Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Vote_lcapWe Gotta Go Back To The Past! Voting_barWe Gotta Go Back To The Past! Vote_rcap 
Moon
We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Vote_lcapWe Gotta Go Back To The Past! Voting_barWe Gotta Go Back To The Past! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

We Gotta Go Back To The Past!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Titan News!
Titan News!

We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Empty
PostSubject: We Gotta Go Back To The Past!   We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 1:49 am

It was a pretty peaceful day in Jump but we all knows where this will go, Or do we? There was no sudden bank robbery kidnapping or attack. No… what did happen was giant barrier that suddenly formed all over jump city that let everyone in and no one out. All the buildings turned into wooden structures, stone towers, or small cottages, the cruise liners and boats turning into old viking esc ships, And the civilians turned into farmers, blacksmiths, and other such things, Some even turning into fantasy monsters.

Though they all turned into what their fantasy counterpart would have been some even gaining magic to replace their old meta human powers that worked like their original powers but came from the source of magic. Then after that people started to freak out as the technology changed as well to its fantasy counterpart, cell phones, laptops, and other such things turning into magically enchanted items that allow communication and other such things from long distances people gaining the understanding on how to use each magical item to the same level that they knew how to use their old versions of tech.

Some people even changed to match their fantasy monster counterparts such as more evil metas that seemed almost demonic turned into demons while some of the pure of heart individuals turning into angelic beings. As the civilians ran around a  voice in their minds called out to them. ”Hello one and all, my identity is not important but i must tell you what you all must be wondering now. What is going on, how this happened, and how to get back to normal.”

“First off you have been affected by my own magic spell to make your world like this you won’t stay the way you are now though, Once you finish my task you will return to normal. Your task is to go out and find the corrupted Dragon and defeat him, once you have you may return to your normal lives. I wish you luck…”
And with that the voice was gone.

[OOC: If you do not post within it being 4 days of it becoming your post you will be skipped, this account will only be posting when something major happens or when someone finds the dragon or needs to see if their clues to finding the dragon works. So in other words you do not need to wait for this account to post before you can reply unless you need it to give you npc support, clues, or other such things, At that point please tag this account using this tag.
Code:
@"Titan News!"
Please wait for at least 4 members to join before staring the rounds (Aka if Bloo posts first she must wait for the 4th person to join before she can post again.)]

@Bloo @Energy
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Go Back To The Past!   We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 11:09 am

Kaden had been up early this morning, and was going for his usual daily jog when he noticed the strange barrier going over the city. He stopped, and with curious eyes watched it engulf the entire city. What the Hell was happening here? Shock crossed his features as the city turned into... what looked like the set for some medieval fantasy movie? What the ****...

"Uh..." he looked down and jumped a bit at his new outfit, "this is kinda badass."

Spoiler:

The civilians that were normal mere seconds ago turned into generic background characters at that same moment too. Farmers, guards, it was like a friggin' DnD game! Not that he'd ever played anything like that, he was generally too busy to try it... and why pretend to be a hero when he could just be one instead?

He was getting distracted by this overwhelming change. His thoughts were replaced by an ominous voice in his mind explaining what had happened generally. Magic? All he had to do was kill a stupid dragon? Easy enough. He tested his powers, making an explosion off his fingertips. It was different, but somehow the same. He lost his powers but was given something similar through the magic. For now, he'd assume the functionality would be about the same. He pulled out what was his Titan communicator, but found it to be a strangely shiny rock. He held it to his face.

"Uh... calling all the Titans?"
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Go Back To The Past!   We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 3:12 pm

Alone at the top of the Titan Tower was a young teen sitting on the league watching the sunrise. Streaking the sky with it’s beautiful colors, but he could not feel the serenity of it on that morning. As he watching the low clouds drift by he can’t help but feel it’s all a facade to hide how meaningless everything is. He gave a sad sigh as he softly sigh, this should be the happiest days of his life so why won’t the rain clouds go away. Looking upward he took notice of a shimmering, giant barrier stretching and covering over the giant city. A warm glow briefly overtook his vision, making him panic to where he almost fell off the ledge. Getting back onto the roof he felt something off in his limbs and his body in general. He looked down and instantly regret it, praying that he nevered look down. An melancholic sensation surged throughout his entire core as images rapidly flash in his vision. The endless desert, the yawning abyss, and the dying body of something on the cavern floor. The same body he is currently seeing before him.

Solgaleo Fanasty Counterpart:

He did not realize he started screaming, everything seemed to halt and cave in all around him. Terror overtaking his thought process he shot into the air in a frenzy. The air around him became chaotic as an maelstrom of elemental forces twist around him in madness. In a daze he slammed into the barrier and like a trapped animal began to attack it trying to get out, “Let me out!” Lighting and fire rain against the wall, “Let me out!” Telekinetic fists by the hundred pounded the immovable barrier, “LET ME OUT!” Solgaleo wailed, creating a large explosion against the wall. The shockwave sent him back flying and falling into the water below. His body twisted as he clasp his head as he gave a yell. The air continued to churn and twist wiith matter, he shot into the air again and began to zip around aimlessly as he try to get away from everything.

G͜e̸̕t̢̡́͟͠ ̴͟ò̕u̴̡̕͝t̷͜ ̵́͞o̴̡̧͘f͏̷̶̡͏ ̨͝m͡҉̢y͏̴̛ ̴͠h͞e̴̶̵͟͢a̴̡̛͞͡d͟͜.҉̧ ̀҉G̕͜͜ȩ̡̛t̡͟ ̵̀͘o͠͠u̴̵̷̴͡t̵͘͡ ̀̕o̵f̧̡ ̨̀͜͞m̵͢͟͞͞y̷͜ ̵̢̕h̴e̴͢͢͡͡a̵͜d͠.̴̕ ̷̢G̡̀̕ę̸̸t̵̵͢͢͞ ̢̡́͢o̧̨̡͜͡u̵͜͝͝͡t̵͟ ҉̴͜͡ó̢́͠f̛҉͟ ̢͜͝͏҉ḿ̢͡͝҉y͜͏̕͞ ̀̕̕͟h̵̕҉̛e҉̷̨̛a̵̧̕d̸͟.̢̛̛̛ ̴̶͝͞͏Ģ̴̶e͢t͝͠ ̡͘͡͠ò̸͘͘ứ̶͟t̴̷ ̢̀͡o̡̡̧͞f̴͞ ̡̨͘͢m͟͝y̸̸̶ ́h͟͞é̢͟͞a̸̸d̕͟͢͢.̸̢̀͘ ̷̴̕G̸̛̕e̡̛͢͜t̶̨͘͠ ͠҉̴̨͞ơ̸͢͠͞ư̷̷̡t͘ ́͘͘͡o̴͘͜f̵͝ ̡͘͢m̢̛ỳ̵̧ ̵̨͘h͏͢҉̢ę͡͞a̡҉d́͝.̷́ ̡̕G̀͘͢͠é҉ţ̶̸̷ ̴͝o҉̶ų́͞t̸̀͟ ̶̢́o̷̕͏͢f̴̶͘͜͡ ҉͠͠m̸y͜ ̸̡̀h̸̷͜ȩ̛a̸̷̡̨d͘͘͜.̶̀͘ ̧͘͢G͘͝ę̸́͟͞t̴̡̛ ̀́͝o̵̵u̕͟͞t͏͏̸ ҉̢o͘͜f̵̕͜͞ ͏̴̵̛͜m҉̷̧̡y̛̛͘ ̷̨́͘h҉́͘͝e̶̕͞͏a̴̢͢͏̧d̷̷͞.̶̸̨͝ ̴̴̨͘G̷̨̕͜ȩ̛͝t͏̷́͞͏ ̵̧͟͢͡ò͘͜͝u̷̷t̀́͜ ̵̀͘͜͡o̵̧͟f̨̀͡͠ ̶͟ḿ̕̕͢͡ý̢̕͝ ͢҉h́͞͏̨e̵̛̕a҉̶d̢͏͞.̷͢ ̴̷́̕G҉̴e͝͞t̷̡̀̀͞ ̴̸ó͝u̸̷͠҉t̛̛͏͏̴ ͢͢o͢͝f̶̢͘͟͠ ̶̕m͞͡y̨̛ ̵͜͡͞h̡̡̡ę̀̕̕á̷̛͞͏d̢͟͝.̶͟ ̛G̨͘͢ét͏̀ ̢͡͡o̸̷̶̢ų̷́҉t̶͘͜͝ ̕͘ò̶̧̧f̷̨ ҉̶́m̀̕͡y̸̵̢̛͠ ̸͝h̴̀̕͝é͢͡͏҉a҉͜d̡̧̀͟͡.̸̶ ̵̷́͠G͏̸̷e̷̸̢͝t̴́͢ ̷̴̕o͏̀͞ù̶̢̨̕t̴̷ ̵͜ó̵̧͘͡f̛́͜͠ ̛͠͠m̧̀͜͞y͠͡҉̕ ̷̡ḩ͢è͜͏á͘͟͜d̨̛̀́͝.̀҉͢ ̵̴͡͞G̨͜͠͏̀e̸͢͜t̴̴̢ ̴̵̨͠͏ǫ͢͡ú̵҉̢͞t̀́͢ ͟͞o҉́͘f̢̨ ̷̡́̀m̴̸̀y̴͜ ̕͜͝h̷̛͢͝e͏͏̕͜a̕͜d̨̛́͟͠.̨͘͡ ́G̢̢̕͟͞e͟͝t̸̀̀͘͠ ̢́͏͢ǫ̵̡́͘u̕̕͏͏t̢҉́ ̷̡͢͟o̵f̢͘͢ ̷̵̨͢͞ḿ̛̕y̸͡ ̕͝h͞͞e̵͡à̶͝͠͏d̴͠҉̵.̶̡̛́ ̷́̕G̷̕͜͝͝ȩ̴̨͞t̀̕͜͞ ́͏ǫ̀͞u̸̡t̶̢́́͜ ́͝҉ǫ̸͠f̧̨̕̕ ̴́̕͟͟m̴̢y͟͏̛͝͞ ̡̢͡͠h̴̛̀͠ę̸͟͞a̵̸̧d̵͘.͏͜͝͡ ̵͡G̢̀͠e̷̢͠t̨҉̀ ̸̨̀͢ǫ̶͢͟͞u̶͡t̵̵͝ ̴͝҉o̴̸̡f̶͢ ̸̴͘m̵͘͘҉̡y͡͡҉ ͞h͜͢e̴̛̕͟͠a̵̧̧͜ḑ̛́.́͢͜͏ ̷҉͜͠G̷͢͏e͢͟҉̸͝t̷̵͘͜͡ ̸̶͡o͘͜u͢͢͞͞t̷̴͞ ̵̡ò̡̕f̧̨͜͠͠ ͏̵̛͘m̷̕͡y҉͢ ̴̴̨́h̸̨̨̢͝ę̴̵͢͢a̢͘ḑ̷.̸̸͘͢͞ ̛̕̕͝G͞͞e̶͘͞t̨̢͡͠ ̀o̴͝u̷̧͢t̡̡͢͟ ͜ǫ̵͞f̨̀́͜ ̵̕͜͠͡ḿ̸͢ỳ̴͘͠ ̷̡h̷̸͜҉e̴̴̢̢̕a̵̸̴͢͢d̸̴͢.̡͢ ́͞G͜͟͡e̸̵t͠͡ ҉̨̡͟o͞u҉̧͘t̛͢ ̧͜ó̶̷͘͝f̸̧̛̕͡ ҉̕͢ḿ͞y̴̢͟ ̴́̕͟h̨̡͘e̴͏̷͞à͜͜d̨́́́͝.̕ ̢͞͠G̴̸̀͢e̶̸͝͝͝t̴̨̡̛͟ ̧̛́̕͢ó̴̸u̷͏t̛͜͠ ̶̡ó̧͢f̧̛͠ ̨͠͡͠m͏͏y҉̷̵͟͡ ̀́͡h̸̨̨ȩ̡̧͘͡a̸͟҉̵̨d̀̕.͡ ̧͟G̶̨e͘͡҉t҉̸̢͘ ͏́͡ǫ̴̵̛͠u̸̵͝t͏̷̧́͞ ̵̨o̢͘͝f̸̵͝͡ ̷̨͜m̷̴̡͟ý͞ ͠ḩ̀̀͟ȩ̵̴̢a̧̢̧̛͞d̴͞.͢͝͠ ̶̛G͝e̵͟t̡̛ ́͟҉͟͠o͏̵͘͟u̴̧͘͡͝t͞ ̷̀͢o̴̢̨͞f̨́͢͏͏ ̧͟m̶͏̷ỳ̛́͞ ͏̢̀͟͡h̀͏̴͞é̶ą̸̸̕͢d̸̡҉.̧ ̀͘͘͏̷G̨͢͞͏͜é͠҉t̕͜ ̀̕ò̵̷̢ú̶̕҉t̡͜ ̡͟͠ơ̴̧͘͡f̛́̕͜͝ ̡͢m͘͠͡y̡͏̷̨͢ ̴̛h̸̵̸͝e͘҉͏̨a̧҉͝d̨́͘.̶̨͝ ͜͟G̛̀́ę̷̵̛́ţ͡͏ ̢҉̷͜o͏̡̨͜͟ú̢́͢t͝͞ ̶̵͡o̕͜͝f̸͜ ͏́͢͠͠m̨͘y̷͏̸͏̷ ̢̢̡́h̕͟e͜͢à̷͠d̸͜͝.̴̴͟ ̀͞Ǵ̕e͜͟t̴͘͠ ̴̶̡͝o̴͘u̢̡̕͘͡t̡̨́͡ ̷́͘͢͞o̴̷̸̡͞f̷́͢͜͞ ̧̛͟m̴̶̛͏͞y̢͞ ̴̴͝h̸̷͜͜͏ȩ̡́͟͜a̴͠͠d̛̛͝.̧̢̡ ͜͏̛G͘ę̷t̀ ̀͡o͡͡u̷̷͝͡͠t҉̡̨̀͡ ͏̨́͝o̢͢͢f̷͝͠҉ ̷̶̨̡̛m̸̸̴͝͞y̢͝͝͡ ́h̶̸̨͜͠e̢͡a͘͘͜͞d̷̴.̨͘͝͡ ̡҉̸̢͠G̴͡͡ę̵͏͡ţ͜ ̸̢̧͝o͡͠ų̵̷t̸̛͠͡ ͏͏ò̸f̡͟ ͠ḿ̶͜͡y̵͘ ̨̀҉̧͠h̵̴e̵̢̕͜a̛͟d͜͡.̷͜ ̛͠Ǵ̡͝ę̀̕̕͢t̵̨ ͞ǫ́͟u̶̢͞ţ̀ ̢̧́͢o̵͘f̛͢͢͝ ̵̕͏́͢ḿ̧y̴̶ ̷͜͠͡h̡͟è̛́̀͢á̶̧̛͞d̨̧͢.̶̧̛̕͞ ̡̕͢͢͞G͜҉e̴̡͜͡t̵̀͜͞͝ ҉o̸̴̢͜u̴͘t̀͝ ҉̀o͞͞f̶̡ ̵̷̨͞m͏̷͜y͜͢ ̶̕h͜͞e̸̕̕͝a̶̶̡̡̨d͢͢.̷̡̀͠ ̶͞G҉̛̛e̷̵̴t̢͘͡ ̷̸̡͘͘ó͏̷u̶͢͞t̡͞͏ ̛́͏̢́o̸͘͢͡f̢͡ ̀͏͜͞͞m҉̸̛̕͜y͏̵ ̶͘͟ḩ̀e̛a̶̡̕d̵͟.̴̵̧̛̕ ͡͠G͏͠͏e̛͜͝t̸ ҉̕o͜͟͠͝͝ư̕͘͟͜t̨̛ ̷̧͘͘͢ớ̸̢̨f͟͠͞҉̷ ͢҉̶m̶̸͞y̸̡͠ ͘͟҉h̵́͡҉e̴҉̨͢a̴͘͟͟d̡̡͟͞.̸̶̧͜͟ ̶̵̴͘͠Ǵ̵̷̴̨e̛͏͢͞t̸̡͠͞͝ ̴̛͞o̴̢͞͝u̶͟͠t̡̕̕͟ ̸̛̕o͜f̵̢͢͞ ̴̛̀͘m͢y̡̧ ̵̡͏h́́̕͞e̴͏͜͜á̕̕͞ḑ̴͢.̷̴̧̡͡ ̵̡͟G͠ęt̶̨́͞ ̛͢͜͡ó̶̸u͏̀͢͡͝t́҉ ̧͏o͠͏̕͟f̵̨́̕͞ ̧͢͏m̴̛y҉ ̶̨̀h̵̢̛͝e̷̢͝ą̶̸̛͢d̴̡́͟҉.̸̸ ̀͡G̴e͜͏҉̸̛t͞͠ ̢̨̛͘͟o̵̢͜͡u̡͞t̢́͠͝ ̢̨̛o̵̴͘͢͜f̷̷͟͟͠ ̨̀́̕͜m̷̡̧͘y̨͞ ̶̧̀h̸̶̢̧͘ȩ͠a͝d̡͘.̨͏ ͟G̴̛͘e҉͟͡t̨ ̕o̵̶̕ù́t̕͟͠҉͘ ̡͝͞o̷͘͢͞͡f̛͢͝ ҉̸m̡̀͟͝͡ý̸̶͘͠ ̵̡͝ḩ͝e̴̢̕͘a̸̧͝ḑ̵̕.̶̀̀͠ ̴̵͡G̢̨ȩ̛͢͡͏t͝͏̡̀̀ ͘o͝҉̸̢u͞t͘͜ ͞͝ǫ̷f̶̷̨̕͟ ̷̡m̴̷̨̕y͘̕͜ ͡h̵͞e͟a҉̨̡͘d́̀́.̴͞ ̵̢̕G̛͘͟e̶̴͜͜͢t͜͟ ̶͝o͜҉ư̸̧̕t̵̢͟ ͞͝͠҉́ò̶̴͜f̢͏̶̡͜ ̷̷́̀m̢̕͟͠y̨̛ ҉̀h̸̢͏́ę͡a̧͘̕d͘͟͡͞.̸̨̢̛́͝

Suddenly he became light headed and began to free fall, having wasted all his energy he can’t maintain airborne anymore. Landing with a harsh thump on the rocky shore of the titan’s tower. With a groan he turned over to his side, wincing from the sharp pains on his body. Solgaleo curled into a fetal position and shook uncontrollably. “Happy Thoughts...Happy Thoughts….Happy Thoughts.”He mentally sang his mantra as everything seem to spin around him. Taking shallow breaths he attempted to vomit only to have air come out. A voice was talking in his mind but he could not tell if it was real or the by product of his mental state. He felt something ringing and a shiny rock materialise, dropping onto the dirt ground before his face. Solgaleo shudder, he did not want to answer it, he wanted everything to go back to normal. The thing continued to ring so he weakly grabbed it telekinetic and was somewhat relieved to hear Kaden’s voice. “O-Omniarch...r-r-reporting in....What’s...going on? I...I’m not feeling good” He said through pained gasps, his body still stinging from the sharp fall he took.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Go Back To The Past!   We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 3:29 am

Toji had woken up a little bit ago,and was busy getting dressed in his heroing suit, planning to do a little training in the training room. Unfortunately for him, his plans were cut short as the magic took hold, a golden light flooding his vision for just a few seconds. Shouting in surprise as he finds himself tipping over, the boy impacts the ground and lays still for a second, wondering what exactly just happened, though tensing up in fear  at the voice in his head as it suddenly speaks up. 'No mind control, please please please Forger,no mind control. I beg you protect me...' Thankfully, the voice seemed content in only giving some weird information. Have to make sure he remembers that...As he sits up, his eyes widen in the change of clothing. Lightning Wolf's gear had been replaced with more...traditional gear, or at least as traditional as your typical fantasy game gets.

Instead of the modern shirt, trousers,and other assorted bits, he was now dressed more akin to a fantasy ninja. A sleeveless tunic covered his torso, while a flowing,somewhat tattered scarf thankfully still covered his throat. His shoulders were protected with closely fitted, samurai style shoulder armor. Toji raises his hands, peering at the fingerless, armored kote gauntlets that covered the back of his hands and most of his forearms. As for his legs, they were covered in loose trousers, and what looked to be metal greaves...Wait...waitwaitwait...Was...was his feet replaced with...WOLF PAWS?!?!

He springs upright, only to stagger to the side as his sense of balance is thrown off. Leaning against a wall, the boy peers down at his legs again, wide eyed. ....Yep,those were wolf paws alright...and apparently his legs were now somewhat digitigrade...The glances over at his mirror,freezing in place at noticing more chances to his appearance. For one, his ears were replaced by wolf ears, which twitched as he watched. His canines were now akin to fangs,and as he opened his mouth to check it out he noticed most of his teeth were now sharp.  Feeling something weird behind him, as if he'd brushed the wall, Toji glances backwards, only to blink at noticing the wolfish tail hanging behind him. "W-what....?! What happened to me..."

The young hero glances back at the mirror again, and sighs.Well, at least his mask stayed relatively the same, even if it was made of some sort hardened leather and metal armor now...Though, the ears on it looked to be gone as well..Though, he guessed it kinda made sense, since he already had wolf ears...And he did look kinda cool!

Hearing ringing, the boy glances down, blinking at the overly shiny rock that'd replaced his communicator. Shrugging, Lightning Wolf untied it and spoke. "Lightning Wolf reporting in!! Uhm...something really strange has happened to me..." Hearing Omni's message, his eyes widen,and he speaks up. "Hold on, Omni, I'll come get you!! Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Go Back To The Past!   We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 5:21 am

Jenny was relaxing on the beach of the island at the tower when she saw the world around her alter and blinked sitting up in shock before the tower altered and then she did. She looked down to her clothes blinking muttering. ”I’m not that edgy am i…?/… its likely looking at who i should be right now looks wise..This will be fun to explain to everyone else…” She said hearing her normal older woman mature voice making her smile a bit before she fet her long black hair that reached to her lower thighs. God she honestly missed having this length of hair. She Checked her teeth and smile dbright her teeth were normal!

Though just as her self confidence was going u p she felt her long pointed ears and held an annoyed derp face. ”Okay i can't tell if the spell was being nice to me or just rubbing it in on how long my ears are by making me an elf with shorter ears than my normal ears….” She grumbled out. Hearing the voice in her head she blinked and smirked… dragons…. She couldn't wait to see the dragon oogle over it then take out her pent up frustrations about one of her ex’s. Hearing Kadens voice she blinked and pulled out a shiny rock after noticing a sword on her hip ‘Ha… see kaden… cover fire my ass.’ SHe though as she listened on to the others talk.

She though heard the thud and blinked seeing the creature before quickly putting things together before he even reported in. It was Sol… Poor kid… Hearing his report she started to walk over towards him. ”Fighter Class main Multi Class Sorcerer At your service… It seems the magic affected my age and looks to better fit what i should look like normally which… I’ll explain later for those who don’t know yet but ELF reporting in.” She said in her mature voice that hummed rather well with how calmly and mellowly she spoke.

”Something strange happened to us all kid, and Omi is on the beach he landed right by me I got him so don't panic but head on down. Kaden You still in the city I saw you head out earlier towards the city.” She eased into the rock as she kneeled down and moved to sit on her knees as she gently moved her long hair from her face she smiling softly to him. ”Hey kid, you’re okay… Tell me where it hurts I’ll try to heal you to at least stop the pain.”

She said sweetly to him and if he told her she would hover her hands over his injured location(s) and blink as her hands let off a glowing black aura as he would likely after a few moments loose any of the pain he had. ”Of course my auras black like i needed a reminder while still being weak in power…” She grumbled a bit before finishing and stood up offering Sol a hand up. ”I like the new look.” She teased a bit.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Go Back To The Past!   We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 10:05 am

Shockingly, talking to the glowing rock had earned Kaden contact with his teammates. He really didn't think that was going to work at all, but hey... apparently anything can happen in this strange dimension filled with fantastic wonders. Who would have thought?
Sol was the first, and he seemed clueless as to what was going on. Did he not hear the voice? Maybe the voice only came to the true heroes, capable of defeating the dragon! Heh, wait till that bratty ELF finds out about this, he thought smugly.

He was walking around the city as the rest of his team reported in. The rock was in his hand, and he was tossing it up in the air and catching it casually as his half lidded eyes surveyed the city. There were usual civilians looking rattled by the change of events, but there were also shops and blacksmiths that seemed like they knew exactly what they were doing. Hn...

"Get your **** together, guys. Didn't you hear that voice? It's magic, easy enough. Looks like some civilians were brought over too... but there's also some people here that look like they've been here all along... what's the word? NPC's? Either way, all we have to do is kill a damn dragon and we're back to normal... anyone see anything that looks like a dragon lair? Or some kinda.... final boss level?"

That's when Kaden saw it. One of the shops had a big cage, and inside was a red dragon about 4 feet long and 2 feet tall. That's the dragon? Hah! Time to end this swiftly.
The sound of explosions could be heard over the communicator as Kaden charged towards the cage. Usually small explosions didn't hurt much without the bracers, but these ones didn't hurt at all. Maybe there was some enchantment equivalent to his bracers?

He wrapped his hand around the lock and blasted it open. The crowd looked spooked, and the shopkeeper looked pissed. Kaden didn't care. He swung the cage open-- and was immediately tackled by the dragon. He landed on his back with an oof, but raised his hand to blast the dragon off his chest when he was caught off guard by...

it licking his face?

"What the Hell? Why's the corrupted dragon licking my face..."

"You thought that was the corrupted dragon? You're an idiot. That's just a baby red. And he costs gold."

The shopkeeper educated Kaden before trying to push the dragon back in the cage. The dragon bit the keepers hand, leaving a red mark, and flew up high and away. "Tch..."

Kaden got up and scuffed, ignoring the screaming shopkeeper as he stomped away, grabbing the rock again. "I'm in the city still. This place is stupid... I'm coming to the damn beach."

As if to add to his agitation, the red dragon returned, swooping down and landing on Kaden's shoulder. "Ma... ma!"

"You've gotta be ****ing kidding me..."
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Go Back To The Past!   We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 10:28 pm

Everything was screaming and howling in his ears. His vision dimmed as he drifted to unconsciousness with the screeching never halting. The darkness close around all around him, suffocating him of any rational thought. He thrashed in the darkness only to find his limbs not responding. It came to him that he was the one making the screaming noise but no one can hear him in the void. “Oy” Yet he continued to scream in the endless void, screaming out everything that hurts in his life. “Oy catlaster,” He wailed in agony, tired of having to deal with the darkness and the rainstorms. Tired of having to-”Oh by Mediae Blood, get a grip!”

WHACK

A sharp blow to the side of his face snapped him back to awareness. The sudden bright lights made him squint while reflexly holding up his arm to block the sunlight. “Wha?” He noticed several things different. One that he was sitting in a kneeling position on a sandy beach, second was his arm was still the same, thirdly was the over two meter tall armored women looming over him. Garbed in leather, red cloth, iron, and ornamental gold much like the Roman Legion’s wore, her feminized muscle cuirass was complete with layered pteruges. Her arms were crossed in a seemly annoyed manner, at least that is his assumption as the sharp sun rays made it difficult to see her facial features.

She let out an audible sigh, “I swear if I have to continue watching you dive deeper into your endless spiral of self-defeatism and guilt I will come back from the grave and haunt your ass, oh wait” Placing her hands onto her hips the Roman women looked down with a look that Solgaleo could not see, “Care to enlighten me what’s is making you flounder in the puddle of your tears this time pup?” She said in a mocking matter yet caring at the same time. Solgaleo couldn't find his voice as he was still confused on what’s happening. He never experienced a dream like this before and he does not recall this towering women despite having a strong sense of familiarity. “I...uh” the last thing he remembered was being a top of the tower and an barrier extending over the city. More memories came afterward and he remembered he was transformed, he look down to his strange limbs solemnly.

“I was...turned into a monster.” A load exaggerated groan made him look up just in time to see her raising her hand and giving him a noody, he gave a yelp in surprise before she began talking, “How many times must I pound it into you catlaster! You are not a monster dammit, You are Solgaleo Cosmeom no matter what form you take. In heaven’s name It’s like you have no concept of something not being your fault.” Solgaleo wined at the rough rap of her knuckles, “But it is! I...I’m not strong enough!”

The women gave another sigh, this time lower as she withdrew her hand and squatted down to be at eye level with Solgaleo’s even though the latter still cannot see her face. “Listen and listen well catlaster, you are still the young brave boy who ventured into the caves without a second thought. Much like your lady friend had said it will take time to find that side again but I want you to remember something,” She said as she placed a hand on Solgaleo’s head in a elder sibling manner, “That no matter where you are or how you feel, you have people who believe in you Solgaleo, believe in your spirit of gold that remains dormant underneath all that fragility.” Solgaleo became teary eyed from the woman words but remained silent. “So catlaster, I better not find you there again or I’ll kick your ass. Go slay that dragon for me,” Solgaleo eyes widen as he finally found his voice and attempted to speak back, but she rose her hand into a fist and gave him a sharp thump on the head.

He awoke back onto the rocky shore of the Titan’s Tower. Blinking a few times he came to the realization that the noise has stop and his breathing was normal. There was no abhorrent thoughts flaring in his mind and the only sign of discomfort was the rocky, damp ground underneath him. He remained there, taking in the rare moment of lucidity and to look back on his ‘dream’ to ponder on it’s meaning. The sound of boots hitting the rocky ground caught his attention, using his hands he pushed himself off the ground into a sitting position with a grunt, still sore from the landing but was relevant fine. Turning his head he saw what looked like a Elf Warrior straight out of a JRPG. “E?” He watch her kneel before him and went to comfort him, Solgaleo teared up at the kindness as he now remember. He was not alone anymore, he has a team now. A team of friends who care for him and see past his burdens. “I..I just landed hard, but I’m okay...Thank you E. The sudden transformation freaked me out, it turned me something that I found in a cave when I was s-six..I’ll explain more later after we s-set this out” He let her heal his bruises and offered her hand to stand up on his feet. All the while listening to her and his teammates on the now stone communicator.

Wiping his eyes of tears he finally took the moment to analyse both himself and E. “Well it’s certainly a fantasy theme if it has it tropes,” He deadpanned at E teaseful remark on her magic induced form, he will never understand the appeal of warrior women having a cleavage in combat. Looking down again and this time without freaking out he made an assumption of what fantastical race he was turned into. “I think I’m a Genasi, human-derived planetouched infused with the power of the Elemental Chaos. Class wise I-I think I’m a Sorcerer as well.” Solgaleo was becoming more cheerful as he found himself enjoying the prospect of being in a JRPG scenario. Kaden than spoke through the stone in which he listened too, he became somewhat confused at the new information. “So a-all of this for j-just a boss? Where’s the build up? The tension?” Solgaleo was not fond of the normal fairy tale formula of “Knight goes into cave and kill dragon” style of storytelling. To say the least he was a bit disappointed but was also relieved they may get out of this quickly, but that raises another question, “Wait where taking a mysterious voice as words of truth, how do we know this is all there is?”
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Go Back To The Past!   We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 1:18 am

Toji blinked at the new sound of Elf's voice, but nodded, relaxing. Right, ok...Elf was with Omni, which meant that he was gonna be just fine. Like LEM said,he had to get it together...Speaking of the grumpy exploder...The boy's brows furrow at the sounds of explosions,but he relaxes as LEM checks back in, sounding rather put out. "Ok!! Coming down to meet you guys!!"  

He glances down at his transmogrified feet again, then nods. Ooook...Let's do this. Pushing away from the wall, Toji weaves around. With widened eyes,he shifts his balance around a bit, and seems to find the right way to stand. Head tilting at the way his legs were somewhat bent, the boy tries to straighten up all the way, only to grimace and immediately go back to his original stance. Ok,yeah...Too uncomfortable to do that for long...Let's try walking,then jogging.

He makes his way out of his room, glancing around with wide eyes at the way the Tower had changed. "Wow....This is pretty awesome!!!!" It really was amazing...and yes, cool. And if the city was changed as well...That was alot of magical power.The young halfing,picking up speed as he got used to his new legs, made his way to the beach,and pauses as he spots what could only be his teammates. "Elf? Omni? Wow...You guys really changed. It's ok,though! You guys look really cool as well." Toji gives them a grin,walking forward as his tail wags behind him. "I'm glad you two are ok."

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Go Back To The Past!   We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 1:36 am

She narrowed her eyes a bit hearing Kaden and spoke up. ”One of your team mates reported in hurt and was possibly in danger and your first response is to be rude to them? I expected more from you. Since you claim to be a real hero that is.” She said sounding more disappointed than anything before pinching her temple and replying with. ”But yes I heard the voice. And if this is all a game it wouldn't be that simple as to just suddenly see a cave where the exit is. That would be poor game design.”

She said simply with a shrug as she looked over sol. Hearing what was going on from Kadens side of things and sighed with her ears lowering looking like a tired mother that had to deal with one of her children that was being stupid. ”Good to hear… oh and kaden… try not to attack random things if this is set up like a dnd game most things in the city will not attack you.” she said in a slight annoyed tone. She smiled softly to Sol when he asked E and nodded to confirm it was her and gently rubbed his back to comfort him nodding. ”I think it freaked us all out even a little at the start.

And sure thing, I’m glad you're okay kid.”
She said in a comforting manner to him. She stood up with him after healing him and she chuckled. ”The ears and teeth are off but this is actually how i should normally look… before i came to this world that is… the armor is a bit off though… but laugh all you want i had a similar sword before i was brought here actually. And yes this i show old I should be but now only am mentally.” She said with a smirk and shrug.

”I which i had my normal breast plate though… bit frustrating to have the booby view without something covering it… but hey if were lucky LEM may be a lose bleed and pass out for the rest of this whole thing for us…” SHe said the last part jokingly… sorta. She nodded but looked him over. ”I think you would classify more of a wizard… or maybe part druid due to your elemental siiiide--- er nah maybe just wizard unless you feel the need to protect nature like a but ton.”

Hearing Sols comment she nodded. ”THat was I was thinking! Maybe there's a hidden plot behind this… there normally is…” She muled out the last part rubbing her chin a bit thoughtfully her ears lowering as she did so. She though saw Toji show up and her ears perked up as she smiled brightly. ”You, look, so, ****ing, CUTE!” she couldn’t hold back any longer babble toji as a puppy boy mer gerd foaming from the mouth levels of yuuuuus! She raced over and bear hugged him picking him up by the 4 inch difference they had rather than the normal 3 and spun him around.

”Doesn't he look so utterly adorable!?” She asked holding him out in the air at sol like one would with their pet her eyes were shimmering with delight.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Go Back To The Past!   We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 4:44 pm

ELF's immediate response to Kaden made the boy grit his teeth. He was really starting to think no matter what he did he couldn't win with this *****... a squawk from the dragon pulled him from his agitated thoughts. As annoying as it was that the thing called him Mama, he had to relent to the fact that having a pet dragon was pretty friggin' badass.
Before he knew it he was at the beach. He was the last one there, but didn't feel bad about that fact. Two of them were already there and the other was a speedster, of course he'd be the last one there right?

His eyes scanned the shore for his teammates, but widened a bit when he caught the sight of two monsters and what looked like... a cute looking elf? He was man enough to admit it when he saw a pretty face.
He grabbed his shiny rock and spoke into it.

"Hey, where are you extra's a--"

That's when he heard the sound of his own voice coming from the group. What the fu-- oh. It was Lightning Wolf that gave it away. Despite the inhuman paws, the boy looked recognizable. Kaden made his tactless approach, hiding the embarrassment that he had thought ELF was hot for a second there.

"What the **** happened to you guys? Y'all get mixed up with the fantasy monsters?"

It was at the time that the baby dragon decided to land on Kaden's shoulder.

"Oh-- this is my new pet. I named him Dog."
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Go Back To The Past!   We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 4:46 am

Solgaleo took note of the canine humanoid making its way down the beach. With his slash of shinobi and samurai attire he had a good feeling he knew what he was. As he heard the voice it confirmed his assumption and he was glad to have Toji here with him. “H-hey Toji! Glad to have you here.” He turned his head to E as she talked back to Kaden, from what he heard that this spell is more RPG oriented if it made NPC’s. The boy nodded in agreement to other remarks but not necessarily commenting as he felt a bit reserved at the moment. He blinked in surprise when E bounded over and entrapped the poor Yokai into a vicious bear hug. The sight of his friends happy made him smile as a warm feeling arose in his chest. “He certainly matches his personality,” Solgaleo replied to E holding up Toji like that scene from the lion king. The moment of tranquility was broken by an abrasive shout that snuffed out all feelings of warmth within him. He looked over to see Kaden coming up to them who also seem to have gotten a pet. The teen remark has hurt but he has gotten used to his bluntness.”T-that's uh..a good name” he said meekly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Go Back To The Past!   We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 3:12 am

Toji blinked as he found himself in a bear hug and spinning around, ears folding back both in surprise and confusion,tail stilling a tad. However, his confused state fades quickly enough,and as he's presented to Sol his ears have gone back to their perky position, tail wagging as he gives his teammate a happy grin and wave. The young yokai seemed to be quite happy with the positive contact,though he was a tad bit embarrassed about the series of compliments(something indicated by the slight twitch his right ear was giving,if they couldn't see the slight redness on his face.) "Glad to be here! We should be together to settle whatever this is."

As LEM arrives,asking,admittedly in a somewhat blunt manner, what happened to them, Toji tilts his head to the side slightly, ears folding back a little bit as he thought. "Hmm...Maybe? It might have brought out some of my Okamian...self?...essence instead." The boy gives a sheepish grin. "Not quite sure on that." As the volatile hero's new pet arrives,prompting him to introduce him, Toji's tail picked up a bit of speed in excitement,and he looked at the small dragon with wide eyes,breathing out, " Cool..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Go Back To The Past!   We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 12:39 am

Jenny looked over to kaden when he joined them and smirked nodding ”Them yeah me sorta… I got aged up but that's about it, This is actually pretty accurate though.” She said simply with no further explanation before seeing the baby dragon and smiled brightly and actually ****ing shreed seeing the dragon and hurried over to it and if it let her she would gently scratch gently behind all the right scales, this wasn't her first time seeing a dragon. ”This little guy looks so much like one of the ones i helped tend to last year named Ridge. Where did you get him? And cute name.” she said with a bright smile.

When she held toji out a bit later she chuckled nodding before putting him down happily. ”Yeah it really does doesn’t it?” she ruffled his hair gently and looked over to toji nodding at his suggestion to get things started before looking up as a giant hawk flew over the moment she saw someone drop from it she whipped out her sword ready to attack. The person turn and rolled to stop before slowly standing up she having bright red cat ears that had a bit of scales on them and a long devil tail that was red in color and had smiles going along the top of it that slowly got smaller the lower down it went to the arrow head tip. She had totally black eyes with a bright read slit for a pupil and wore dragon esc armor and looked to the others with a deadpan.

”I saw you coming over this way and figured this was the meeting point to stop looking stupid..” She said directly to Kaden with a british accent. She looking to Toji though looking him over looking a bit annoyed. ”An Okamian… Lovely… Of course I was paired with one of them.. Look if you make fun of my cat looks or how primitive my people were i’ll make you feel so cold you-” She started to Toji in her time and world the Okamians and Feecons really didn’t get along well with each other being cats and dogs and what not despite their common hatred towards the cold and water. Jenny though cut her off with a blink and one word making the girl freeze. ”Miley…”

She looked to Jenny raising an eyebrow. ”... How do you know my name…?” Jenny then blinked again just stunned now by her accent before asking dumbfounded. ”Why are you British?” Miley looked at her annoyed then. ”Because I was born and raised in England…?” She said like Jenny was stupid before shaking her head. Looking to Kaden. ”Can you get your subordinate to stop asking me stupid questions so we can get going? Knowing about the culture of many dragons i think i know where this would would likely live given the environment here and these cat ears are annoying me.” She said with her cat ears now lowered close to her head as Jenny’s eyebrow twitched hearing her call her one of Kaden’s subordinates.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Go Back To The Past!   We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 11:54 am

If Kaden was surprised by the fact that his team hadn't had any sense of direction yet, it didn't show at all. They seemed to get excited about Dog though. There were too many distractions in this world, he thought to himself. Sol was especially distracting, the kid looked like he came from outer space. Hopefully they could use that to intimidate the locals... at least until he spoke and they realized he was nothing to fear.

The dragon appreciated ELF's attention, letting her pet it and making a strange noise of contentment. Kaden didn't care at all, but turned his attention to the newcomer before she'd even announced herself instead. He laughed at her almost immediately.
"Nice ears, Puss. Or do you go by Puss in Boots?"

ELF recognized the girl, and called her Miley. Kaden rolled his eyes at the fact.
"Is there anyone around that you don't know from a past life? Sheesh."

Puss in Boots won his affection when she asked if he could get his subordinate to stop asking stupid questions. His grin was wide and smug as he looked down on ELF. "You heard the cat. Stop asking stupid questions, stupid. We've got work to do."
Then he looked at Miley, frowning a bit.

"And you. Take me to this dragon already. I'm going to slay it."
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Go Back To The Past!   We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 2:44 am

While Solgaleo is a fan of the Fanasty genre he was still getting used to the fact that's currently real. So the sight of a true flesh and bone dragon had led to the teen to give it a wide berth. Jenny seemed to be in loved with the dragon which was somewhat cute to see. Gazing down to the rocks he mentally resigned himself to stay in the sidelines due to his lack of social skills. The sound of wingbeats drew his attention to a hawk in which a person jumped down. He merely stood there unsure what to do in this scenario, the cat eared lady seemed familiar to Jenny which made the atmosphere a bit awkward for him. The young teen merely watch the the group chatter from the side with no intent to intervene as he will most likely get in the way of things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Go Back To The Past!   We Gotta Go Back To The Past! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Gotta Go Back To The Past!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next