Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Cycle Continues
Today at 2:27 am by Mega

» Dukes Up (Ask)
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:28 pm by Emmz

» I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 am by CM

» how to avoid vanishing [open, it's a plot thread Bow]
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:33 am by Tython

» Make A Meal Of It (Ask)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:20 am by Bow

» Scarlet and Gold (Bloo)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:02 am by Bow

» The Obituaries (Ask)
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:23 pm by Mega

» Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:44 pm by Brother Grimm

» Alduin Ryzestein
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:36 pm by Mega

Top posting users this week
CM

Ama

Emmz

Mega

Top posting users this month
Mega

Tython

DivingDart

Emmz

Ama

Bow

CM

St. Jommy

The Departed

Brother Grimm

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

Emmz

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

We Gotta Go Back To The Past!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Go Back To The Past!   Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:35 am

As Jenny looked up, the young halfing does as well,only to blink as a person drops from it. Transforming his tanto into the nunchucks, he drew the chain weapon out and held it, just in case this was a attack. When he notices the red devil tail, the boy smiles hopefully. "Mi-?"  However, the threatening comment directed towards him causes his ears to pin back,tail to still, and a frown to appear on his face.

Toji  takes a step back, brows furrowing behind the mask. Thankfully, Jenny interrupts her before she could finish the threat, and the electric Titan(in training) looks over at her with surprise. She knew a Miley from her world too??As the older teens talk, he goes to stand by Sol, regarding Miley thoughtfully. She didn't seem like the Miley he knew...Ah!!! Maybe she was like his Alphasister!

"Just try catching me!!!"- Imp
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6518-imp

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Go Back To The Past!   Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:55 am

Hearing his laugh and comment Miley frowned her mouth and brows while hear ears followed suit and hugged the top of her head while growling an animalistic growl. ”I actually go by fuc-” She started before jenny cut her off to say her name and huffed a bit as Jenny shrugged grinning. ”Only the people who died early on or didn’t make it that far from their starting point.” Jenny teased making Miley growl a bit more hearing her rudeness towards Kaden making Jenny actually blink in surprise a bit at her.

Miley looked over Toji seeing his reactions to her… he seemed to have known other her from here based on the reaction he had… and he was pulling the most evil trick ever! … doing everything a sad puppy would… everything but using big puppy dog eyes… she thinks… she couldn't really see them behind his mask. And now he was shying away and… gah was he trying to make her feel bad?! True evil actions can only be expected from one of his people towards her! Jenny began opening her mouth to rebuttal against kaden when he called her stupid and to correct Miley on who was the leader but iley spoke up before she could.

[color=red]”Sure thing im thinking its by the oil rig since fire dragons normally are around these parts and those dragons over here tend to like oily areas.she said as she pulled out a bow that looked like a combat near composite bow but still a bit lower in tech. She drew back the string making a red fire like arrow in the bow and pulled it back aiming it up in the air and fired it off the arrow showing seemingly permanently into the distance before holding up her arm. ”Follow me then blondie.” She said before the hawk came back and grabbed her arm flying her off towards the oil ring as she climbed up to the top of it now.

Main Slot 4: N/A
Student Slot: N/A
Cannon Slot: AU Rachel Roth
Event Slot - Arc 1: Nicole Necowl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Go Back To The Past!   Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:23 am

If ELFs joke effected Kaden, it didn't show. He wasn't one to be offended by half baked insults. Instead, he waited for the conversations to seem over. He never understood all the exposition anyway. Ever since he'd gotten to this world, he'd been ready to finish the mission instead of lollygag.
Luckily it seemed him and the cat lady had the same disposition, because she was ready to go already. Perfect.

Kaden looked back to his team as he started walking up the beach.
"Normally I'm against taking orders from strangers, but since ELF knows this one and we don't have any other leads I'm going to check it out. You guys can come or find your own leads. If we see anything we have the communicators anyway... and it's not like one measly dragon will be a problem for me."

Without waiting to hear their response, Kaden took off. He used explosions that seemed louder than usual to propel himself into the air. Though the redhead was supposed to be leading him to the dragon, Kaden went fast enough that it seemed like he was trying to pass her and lead the way. Everything just had to be a competition, right?

PostSubject: Re: We Gotta Go Back To The Past!   

Back to top Go down

We Gotta Go Back To The Past!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2