Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Vote_lcapDinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Voting_barDinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Vote_lcapDinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Voting_barDinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 8:28 pm

I chuckle slightly with a little sigh. "Don't apologize. I know you were kidding. I'm not upset exactly just embarrassed..." I will the butterflies in my stomach to go down as each and every place he's touching feels like it's come to life.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 8:35 pm

Ren looks down to ivory before smiling his left eye gloing ren for a second before he says in a low voice "well it seems your enjoying yourself since your heart rate and body heat has jumped up quite considerably since im hugging you "   his eye turns back to normal before he reaches into a pant pocket hand hands her a clip of money totaling up to 15 grand he then states "what you do with this is up to you , think of it as a thank you for this great night"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 8:42 pm

I blush slightly and bury my face in his shirt. When he gets something out of his pocket I sit back on my heels to give him some room. He hands me a clip of money and my eyes widen. "Woah, no no no." I look up at him with a smile. "That's very sweet but I couldn't accept this." I try to hand the money back. "That's not how dates work. The dinner and the movie were very sweet but I couldn't accept this. I won't take just straight money!" I raise an eyebrow and smirk. "Plus then where's the thought? Next time just bring me some chocolates and I would like that even more." I stand to stand up but hit my head on the table. I grunt, frown and run my head. "Now let's finish eating and get out from under here."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 8:52 pm

Ren puts the money away and gets out from under the table and starts to finish his food when a grizzled looking man walks up to Ren the old lady shouting from the back to the guy to leave Ren and ivory alone

" so you have the gull to come back here after what happened to her?"
ren just keeps eating though slower now untill the man strikes rens plate making it topple to the floor ren sighs as he get out of his seat and starts to pick up the food but the man kicks ren hard in the face sending him onto his back "im talking to you renagade , you think i forgot you did nothing to help her when he killed her " ren just lays on his back tears well up in his eyes at what the man says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 8:56 pm

I had just finished my food when the man walked up. I jump to my feet with a steely expression on my face when he kicks Ren. The food I could maybe think was an accident, benefit of the doubt and all, but this was too far. My eyes glow red and my ears and tail sprout. "You need to. Back. Off." I say, eyes narrowing. I don't let Ivana out, not just yet.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 9:14 pm

the man pulls a gun and puts it to ivory's forehead to wich Ren yells "leave her alone she has nothing to do
with this!"

the man keeps the berrol of his gun to ivory's head "she means something to you that means she has something to do with this " the man states as he takes the safty off  the gun
"my neice your so called daughter is dead due to the man you trusted you took somthing from me so now i take somthing from you"

he was about to pull the trigger when he looks back at Ren who is on his feet both his eyes are glowing bright white the man turns his gun and shoots ren twice in the chest black ish blue blood comes out his back but dosnt seem to harm him much ren grabs the man with both hands and throws him threw the adjacent window  before stepping outside the gun laying on the ground in front of ivory

outside the man fights Ren surprisingly well given his age and the situation after a moment rens eyes turn back to normal as he hears that adible voice "system power levels drained from over use power failure in 3 minutes" ren collapses to the ground as he begins trying to crawl back to his car to get a recharge cell unfortunatly the man had other plans as he grabs rens leg pulling him back before laying on his back putting ren in a restraining hold "seems your bout to die son , and im going to make sure that happens "  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 9:26 pm

I stiffen as he puts the gun to my forehead, I glance between Ren and the man as they talk then take to staring fully at the man. When Ren attacks all I can do is watch as adrenaline seeps into my veins. I'm panicking, not sure what to do, but I know who would. I step back and let Ivana take control. She smirks and stretches lazily before picking up the gun. She levels it on the man on top of Ren with a smirk before calling "Hey ****-head!" She would then shoot the gun straight through his skull with perfect aim, before aiming it at Ren that is. "So you're the guy that has Ivy all flustered eh?" She asks, climbing through the broken window, gun aimed at him the whole time. She smirks, "Well we don't want her happy now do we?" Suddenly she drops the gun with a hiss. "No. What do you think you're doing?!" She screeches before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 9:33 pm

the internal timer ticking down aloud "systom failure in t minus 1 minute Ren looked at the car before crawling back over to ivory and giving her a adrenaline shot to wake her up before sloly shuting down to save power the timer said "correcting failure in 2 minutes "

(ooc so you got two options here spend the 2 minutes trying to search for an extra charge cell or taze Ren till hes ok leaving him in a akward situation happy chosing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 9:40 pm

I gasp and sit upright quickly, rubbing my head from where it hit the curb when I passed out. My vision is slightly blurred from the impact but my hearing is just fine. I curse and hurry over to the car. I dig around for a little bit, trying to find a charge cell. When I hear the one minute warning I curse and give up. I then remember my taser. I blush a little and hop through the window to grab my purse, pulling out the taser quickly. The timer is now ticking down and I struggle to figure out how to work the thing. I curse loudly, rip off the back and tear out a couple wires. Sparks flying I promptly electrocute him, using all the juice just to be able to wake him up. I then sit back and wait. As I do I look at the dead taser in my hand. "Well this thing wouldn't have been any help" I mutter to myself.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 9:47 pm

Ren wakes up as the voice says "charging complete" he lays there for a moment before realizing his problem carefully getting up he begins to awkwardly walk back to his car and gets in his beat red face looking like a stop light in the night the elderly woman comes outside before looking to ivory "ill take care of this you two might want to leave before the cops show the entire time Ren sits in the car face burred in his hands in embarrassment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 9:53 pm

I smile at the woman, looking away from Ren to give him some privacy. "Are you sure? We could stay and help clean up." If the woman again refused I would walk up to her and gave her a fierce hug. "Thank you so much." If she didn't refuse help I would help clean up before doing that. I would then grab my purse and give her a quick smile before climbing in the car, blushing lightly. "I.. er couldn't find a charger thing." I look away, smirking slightly before promptly pulling my tail away from him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 10:00 pm

Ren nods "i understand and thank you " he said and he started to lightly rubbing all sensitive parts on ivory's ear "there were even in this stand point " he says as he leans back into his side of the car
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 10:08 pm

I stiffen but smirk as well. "Not quite. The ears are sensitive but not the way the tail is." I smirk again and make sure my tail is far out of reach. "Anyways, you got me earlier. And I only did that to save your life. I'm pretty sure we're already even."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 10:14 pm

Ren nods his head "yes your right we are even and again thank you " ren said while still blushing trying his best to hide his third leg from sight ren then said so asuming your tail is like most cats tails its most sensitive twords the base "ren said with a smirk as he drives
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 10:17 pm

I raise an eyebrow. "That's something you don't need to know at this time" I mutter, blushing slightly and staring out the window. I grab a brush from my purse and try to tame my wild hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next