Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Vote_lcapDinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Voting_barDinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Vote_lcapDinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Voting_barDinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 6:25 pm

While driving Ren notices her smirking so he brushed his hand across her tail and smirks at her reaction as he drives picking up speed on the dirt road as he did before still smirking the entire time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 6:35 pm

I stiffen and send a glare his way. "Really? You know I have a taser with me right?" I pat my purse. My ears flatten in annoyance and I'm blushing. I look away, slightly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 6:44 pm

Ren laughed "oh i know you enjoyed it" before smiling again "if you want we can stop by a motel" he joked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 6:48 pm

I huff and cross my arms, mostly because he was right but I didn't tell him that. "No way! At least not yet, I'm absolutely starving." I sip on my drink, frowning when it makes the slurping sound, meaning I'm out. I pout and look out the window.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 7:21 pm

Ren mods his head as he pulled into the diners lot getting out he opens the door for ivory and a elderly woman walks out the front door in a waitress outfit "Ren is that why look how you've grown and who's this with ya " Ren smiled as he hugged the elderly woman "hey Donna this is Ivory my date we thought we eat her tonight " the woman smiles and motions for her to follow "no need to pay for your meals you two it's on the house " she says to Wich Ren was about to object but dicided agenst it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 7:42 pm

I smile at him and get out. I smile at the elderly woman. "Hi! Nice to meet you, Mrs. Donna was it?" I hold out my hand for her to shake. I follow her inside, grinning. I shoot a curious look at Ren but don't say anything. My ears and tail where gone by the time we got there, me having calmed down enough, so the elderly woman probably thought nothing out of the ordinary of me.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Ren looked at ivory who gave him a curious look " when I was little I helped her here alot " once they sat down Ren didn't bother looking at the menu and said" I'll have a salad and a water " the woman smiled and said" and what would you like dear " to ivory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 7:49 pm

I smile at the thought of this being where he grew up. As we sit down Ren automatically orders, leaving me feeling slightly rushed. "Just.. a mountain dew to start and I will need to look a the menu for a moment, unless you have Buffalo Wings?" If they had wings I would nod and order those.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 7:57 pm

The elderly woman nodes and walks to the window " basket of Buffalo wings and a mountain dew and a tbone steak with mountin dew " Ren nearly dropped his jaw he stood up and says " Donna I cant-" she interrupts him saying sit to Wich he shuts his mouth and obeys looking down emberrist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 8:00 pm

I smirk slightly, glad my ears and tail weren't showing at the moment. I chuckle and smile at him. "So she's one of those people who you get so close to their like a parent or grandparent?" I raise an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Ren mods his head at ivory "yes since I never really had parents growing up she's the closest thing to one" after a while the food comes out and she smiles at the two as Ren starts to drink his drink the woman states " well I'll leave you two to your meal , enjoy oh and Ren try not to break her " Ren nearly choked on his drink and face turned beat red to Wich the woman laughs as she walks away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 8:13 pm

I nod at the explanation and rub my hands together as the food comes out. I smile at her "Thank you very much." I take a sip of mine as well. I simply hide my face in my hands, not sure what my reaction even should be. I'm highly amused but also extremely embarrassed.... My face is probably redder than Ren's but when she's gone I mutter "I can take care of myself." But at those implications I promptly hide my face once more.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 8:18 pm

Ren face still red from the embarrassing moment eats in silence but once ivory states i can take care of myself Ren retorts loud enough for only ivory and him to hear "ya im sure you can all you need is your tail and your hands"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 8:20 pm

I start on my food until Ren finds a retort. I then squeak in embarrassment and slide under the table to hide.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 8:24 pm

ren moves under the table to ivory thank god their the only ones eating here otherwise it be much worse than it already was ren feels bad for what he said and he brings ivory into a hug and strokes the back of her head as he dose "sorry i didnt mean to upset you "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva   Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner and a movie ( SW and diva
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next