Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Step 1: Minions! [Faax] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Step 1: Minions! [Faax] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Step 1: Minions! [Faax] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Step 1: Minions! [Faax] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Step 1: Minions! [Faax] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Step 1: Minions! [Faax] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Step 1: Minions! [Faax] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Step 1: Minions! [Faax] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Step 1: Minions! [Faax] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Step 1: Minions! [Faax] - Page 2 Vote_lcapStep 1: Minions! [Faax] - Page 2 Voting_barStep 1: Minions! [Faax] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Step 1: Minions! [Faax] - Page 2 Vote_lcapStep 1: Minions! [Faax] - Page 2 Voting_barStep 1: Minions! [Faax] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Step 1: Minions! [Faax]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

Step 1: Minions! [Faax] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step 1: Minions! [Faax]   Step 1: Minions! [Faax] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 6:54 pm

Fox was about to tell Adri that the only reason he apologized was because she was one of the few people he actually cared for. When she went on to tell him that she kinda liked that about him he instead just let out another laugh, his tails starting to wag quickly.

"I like it when you really say what's on your mind." Fox replied, noting how Adri seemed to try and keep her emotions bottled up a bit. Of course she was more open with Fox, but even more open once she'd had a drink or two of soda.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Step 1: Minions! [Faax]   Step 1: Minions! [Faax] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 12:31 am

Adri then started to speed weave with one hand, making a couple netted "drink holders" that hung from the side of their hammock. "Iz eazier around you. I feel like I can relax more with you around," she replied with another swig of her soda. One of their servants offered her another sandiwich. But she waved it away dismissively as she decided to make a small cover overhead to block out some of the sun. Didn't want to get sunburned because she fell asleep. "An' you don't see me like other people see me. Or I'm not differen' I mean," Adri added offhandedly, sliding the possibly empty can in it's drink holder.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Step 1: Minions! [Faax]   Step 1: Minions! [Faax] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 5:15 pm

Fox took the sandwich that Adri waved away, nomming it down happily as his friend continued to speak. He slid his own half filled soda can into the new holder on the hammock, his ears twitching as he listened to Adri.

"I'm glad you feel that way. After all we're family now right? You can always be you around me." Fox said, hoping that he was making himself clear to her. Sometimes he found it hard to find the right words to convey what he wanted to say.

"I just see you for who you are. A wonderful, caring, person who likes to have fun. And you see me for who I am too despite me not even being human." Fox said, laying back more into the hammock so he was laying side by side with Adri. He looked up at the fabric overhead, noting how well it blocked out the sun from them. The shade really made the hammock rather comfy and cozy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Step 1: Minions! [Faax]   Step 1: Minions! [Faax] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Step 1: Minions! [Faax]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2