Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mr. Pacific Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mr. Pacific Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mr. Pacific Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mr. Pacific Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mr. Pacific Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mr. Pacific Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mr. Pacific Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mr. Pacific Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mr. Pacific Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 123 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mr. Pacific Vote_lcapMr. Pacific Voting_barMr. Pacific Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mr. Pacific

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

Mr. Pacific Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Pacific   Mr. Pacific Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:41 pm

"You deserve everything I'm about to do to you."

MR. PACIFIC

Mr. Pacific _commission__by_ufficiosulretro-d8995mt

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Lewis Fisher
Nickname(s): n/a
Codename: Mr. Pacific
Alias(es): n/a
Race: Gadget Using Human
Alignment: Neutral Evil

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 6' 2”
Weight: 230 pounds
Other Traits: His costume consists of a flowery Hawaiian button-up shirt, a dark pair of sunglasses, tan khaki pants, and sneakers. He also wears a watch with a leather strap.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers
Martial Arts Mastery- Lewis will kick your butt.
-Sub Power- Weapon Training. Pacific can pick up and effectively use any conventional weapon with the highest level of skill. Naturally, he will use these weapons to kick your butt.

Skills
-Planning Ahead- Lewis is always two steps ahead, and usually has contingencies to account for different events occurring. Expert level.

-Connections- Lewis has underground connections that he can use to obtain something, if he ever really needed a something. Expert level.

-Escape Artist- If you tie him, he will untie himself. He can get himself out of handcuffs, rope, and even a straitjacket. Expert level.

-First Aid. He can treat injuries. Expert level.

-Photographic Memory. If he sees something once, he can usually remember it in great detail. Expert level.

Physical Weaknesses

-Plantar Fasciitis- Lewis has injured muscles in both feet. He has shoes with inserts to nearly negate the effects of this injury, but he will experience extreme pain if he runs for extended periods of time. This might slow him in combat, and may prevent him from escaping or pursuing an opponent.

Mental Weaknesses

-Stubborn- Once Lewis has an idea in his mind, it is not easy to change that idea.
-Superiority Complex- Lewis thinks of himself as better than other people. He is extremely offended when he is not treated as such.

Equipment
Sunglasses- Because you have to look cool.

Smart phone- Comes in handy when you have to look something up, or call the police.

Ping- A hand held device that emits a focused sonic blast, loud enough to deafen a single target at close range. The pain can easily debilitate an opponent for 5 seconds. The device fires in a wide cone in front of Pacific, and is effective within 5 feet. The handle and trigger fit nicely in the palm of the hand, with what looks like a mini sound speaker on top.

Tactical Flashlight- Useful for any situation where the lights go out. The handle is heavy and extended, so it can be used as a nightstick. This gadget also has a self defense mode that unleashes an intense beam of light that can temporarily blind opponents for about 5 seconds.

Bulletproof Vest- Protects Pacific from injuries. Only covers his torso. Though they are less protective, he does also wear knee pads, shin guards, and a crotch guard.

Stunner- Hand held device. About 8 inches long. Has two metal prongs at the end. Pushing the button will activate a stream of electricity between the two prongs, allowing Pacific to electrocute an opponent. A single touch can knock out a normal human, but will cause them no lasting harm. Continuous shocks, however, will cause severe burns and possible brain damage.

Handcuffs- Now that you've subdued the enemy, you want to keep him that way. Put these on anyone without super strength, and they will be unable to escape (unless they have lock picking or escape artist as a skill). Kept in the trunk of the car for safety.

Car- Yes. He has a car. It operates as a mobile armory for him, holding his tools until needed.
There are certain tools you don't want to get caught carrying around.

Pistol- Small enough to be concealed. Powerful enough to be deadly. Accurate only to short range. Holds 10 shots.

Shotgun- More powerful than a pistol, and fires with spread, so it is more difficult for targers to avoid damage at mid range. Kept in the trunk of the car for safe keeping. Holds 10 shots.

Sniper Rifle- Great for long distance. Terrible at anything else. Holds 10 shots. Kept in the trunk for safe keeping.

Fire Extinguisher- Great at putting out a fire.

Extra ammunition- Pacific usually does not carry extra ammunition in him. It is kept safely in the trunk of his car.

Rope- Kept in the trunk of the car for safe keeping. Sometimes you need to tie something or someone up.

First aid kit- Helps Pacific treat basic injuries. Kept in the car.

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality
Lewis is a meticulous neat freak. He is quite comfortable talking to people, and usually initiates conversations with strangers to pass the time. He thinks of himself as better than other people, and prides himself in working harder, smarter, and longer than everyone around him. He doesn't let much bother him, keeping a clear head in times of pressure. He cares little for other people's feelings. That  said, he is very polite and does not tolerate intentional insults that are hurled at either himself or others. He prefers carefully laid plans to improvisation.
When Lewis is insulted, he will plot and plan to get 'Justice' for himself against the perpetrator. As he slips down this road, he reacts more extremely to even small offenses.

-Martial Arts. “That's an interesting technique you've got there. I'll have to use that.”
-Food. “I'll take one of everything, please.”
-New technology. “Ha. What will they think of next?”
-Money. “That depends. How much are you paying?”

Dislikes
-Dirt. “Well, time to take a shower. Gross. It's under my fingernails.”
-Crude, rude, or insulting behavior. “Excuse me. Please watch your language. There are children nearby.”
-Insects. “This is why I packed bugspray.”
-The sun in his eyes. “My one weakness! It burns!”
-Incompetence. “Do you want me to come back there and make my own burger?”

Habits/Hobbies
-Reading books
-Playing video games
-Working out
-Reviewing restaurants online

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Bryan Fisher, older brother. Jerry Fisher, younger brother. Sarah Mercury, Younger step-Sister. Seth Fisher, Father. Pink Mercury, Mother. Larry Mercury, Step-Father.
Place of Origin: Plymouth, Minnesota
History
A bright and promising college degree in music performance led to a job at a pizza shop. Searching for a better job has been difficult. Lewis eventually got started in the insurance industry. While he was excited about going into business, reality once again proved to be unfair. Nearing financial bankruptcy and frustrated with family affairs, Lewis moved to Jump City, California. With the constant meta-human action there, he figured it was the city that needed insurance more than anywhere else.
To some degree he was right, but he was also living a life of exhaustion in order to barely make it by every month. Eventually, Lewis decided he couldn't go on like this anymore. Something in him snapped, and he started taking his frustrations out on the people he decided were responsible. In the meantime, he quit his insurance job and started working at a pizza shop again. On occasion, he has taken a job or two that were less than legal.

«««Sample RP»»»

“Today is a new day,” John said. “A brand new start.”

Lewis tightened his tie in the mirror. He was actually smiling. It had been a while since he remembered doing that. “Yeah. You're right. This is my new beginning.” He turned around to shake his business consultant's hand. “I want to thank you for everything you've done to help me.”

Nine hours later, Lewis stood in front of the same mirror, alone. The lights were turned off. His hair was messed up. His tie was undone. He had tears in his eyes.

“Nothing has changed,” Lewis said to the mirror. All day long, he had faced rejection and mockery. “They're all too...stupid. They're killing me. They're all trying to make me starve.” He was breathing hard, but suddenly it slowed down.

“But they will pay. One way or the other.”

Last edited by Dar on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Mr. Pacific Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pacific   Mr. Pacific Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:01 am

Even though kicking butt and owning a car are rather op things I'll pass this onto second approval sorry it took so long to get this snazy guy moving.

Mr. Pacific Untitl14
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

Mr. Pacific Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pacific   Mr. Pacific Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 10:23 am

Looks good!
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

Mr. Pacific Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pacific   Mr. Pacific Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 5:49 pm

Removed brass knuckles, nun-chucks, pepper spray. Clarified duration of stun from stunner and ping.

Added pistol, shotgun, sniper rifle, ammo, first aid kit, and rope.

Provided skill levels in his skills.

Please let me know if anything needs to be changed it further clarified.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

Mr. Pacific Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pacific   Mr. Pacific Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:07 pm

Mr. Pacific Tumblr_m6ltj7neeT1r3kh5i

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr. Pacific Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pacific   Mr. Pacific Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Pacific
Page 1 of 1