Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Vote_lcapDreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Voting_barDreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Vote_lcapDreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Voting_barDreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Empty
PostSubject: Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific)   Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:07 pm

Pacific and Bane walked into the cave. It was surprisingly clean inside, as though nature itself knew better than to enter the cave. Pacific's heart felt cold as he walked into the cave's maw. This was definitely the place.

At the end of the cave, there was a room that was well lit with a glow that came from the walls. In the center of the room was a simple mirror.

"Cigol Rorrim." The name of the mirror. From the stories Pacific had heard of this object, he had learned to fear it. Never had he considered using it before. He wasn't even sure if he was willing right now.

"This mirror can alter reality," Pacific said to Bane. "It can make your dreams come true, but it has a terrible price. You can never be sure exactly what will happen when you make a wish."

Pacific looked to Bane for some sort of guidance. "I'm desperate, but am I this desperate?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific)   Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Bane was wondering where they were going, when they ended up in a cave. Inside, the cave walls radiated a lovely glow, which was very deceptive. The simple mirror in the cave’s center had a gorgeousness to it, which drew Bane closer. She was going to ask what was when Pacific told her. Cigol Rorrim It apparently altered reality, but it had its consequences. Bane wholly agreed to equivalent exchange, and wasn’t surprised the mirror had terrible prices. But when Pacific looked at her for some help, she was almost at a loss… almost.

“Is finding your family a dream? Surprisingly I’ve never heard of this mirror. I take it the stories about it’s prices are horrendous enough to cause people to fear it…” Bane paused to try and find the right words to say, but none were coming so she just spoke. “I get that family is a big part of your life, my siblings mean everything to me, and I would do anything to find them, but on the other hand I also know that my siblings would be terribly upset when I did save them, but that’s my dysfunctional family. I have the faith that your family is much closer than mine is so, I think that you should do what’s best for you.”

An idea occurred to Bane almost immediately. “Instead of you making the wish and bearing the brunt of the consequences and have to save your family. What if I asked the mirror for help. My wish, my problem.” Bane wasn’t entirely sure how Pacific will react.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific)   Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:26 am

"I can't let you do that, Bane." Pacific crossed his arms. "It's not your problem, it's mine. I appreciate your help, but if a sacrifice is made here today, then I have to be the one to make it."

He stared at the mirror in thought and then back at Bane. "I...I am so glad to have you on the team, Bane. I'm glad to have met all of you. A leader should be the one to make the hard sacrifices, but I can't let my family suffer. I should have been more careful."

What if the price of his wish was his own life? Then he wouldn't be able to see his family again, and the team would fall apart. "In case I die, now or in the future...who do you think would make a good leader, Bane? I think Haruhi would make a good leader, and I would want you to be one of her advisers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific)   Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:11 pm

Damn it! Bane wanted to help Pacific, not watch him destroy his life or his mind. She stared at Pacific as he talked and drifted in and out of the conversation. He was such a good person… why did bad things happen to such wonderful amazing people? Bane started to get a little misty eyed as he talked like he wasn’t coming back. Damn it! It wasn’t fair! “Haruhi would be a good choice, and I’ll gladly be her adviser.” She stepped closer to Pacific. “But I still want to be your adviser to! You can’t do anything that would take you from me!” Bane gave a slight gasp as she registered what she just said. But it was true. Pacific was the only person outside the family she completely and whole heartedly trusted. “I mean… from the Night Hawks. You’re the glue to our family. Without you I don’t know what we’d do. Let’s try everything else first, and use this as a last resort. I never beg Pacific, but I’m begging you now. Let us help you. Let us try everything else under the stars first. If that doesn’t work, I’ll see you here myself. And be by your side as you do what you must. Just not yet Pacific, not yet.” Once again Bane was on the verge of tears. What is with the men on the Night Hawks always making her want to cry all the time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific)   Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Haruhi, then. She would make a good leader. Pacific opened his mouth but Bane took a step towards him. She didn't want him to leave her? Of course, he had expected some sort of loyalty, but Bane seemed emotionally invested in this. She really valued him? Pacific felt like his heart had stopped beating.

He didn't have any superpowers. He couldn't lift a car or make medicine or fly. But she was begging him to stay? Did he really mean that much to her? To the team?

Ever since Shawn had left, Pacific couldn't help but feel like a failure. He had wondered if he still held the team's respect. Now he knew that he had it. Even though his family was missing, that felt good.

Bane said to save the mirror as a last resort. Pacific was speechless for a moment. How should he respond?

He hugged her. Pacific, no, Mercutio wrapped his arms around Bane and he embraced her warmly. She was so tense.

"Then we'll try everything else first, okay Jacky? We'll find another way. I want you by my side, too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific)   Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:58 pm

Ooc: I am so terribly sorry Dar!! I'm on Spring Break and finally got access to internet. So sorry!!!

Bic:
Bane gave a sigh of relief and hugged Pacific back. She wasn’t sure what she would honestly do without him. Pacific was Bane’s rock, just like she was to everyone else. Pacific would always probably be her best friend and her leader.

“Thank you Pacific. Ahh Look at me I’m a mess. Here I should be assisting you and you’re the one doing all the comforting.” Bane wiped the tears from her face and grinned at Pacific. “Now what are we going to do? Forward the march eh sir?” Bane’s grin got bigger and she almost was ready to burst with laughter. Now they needed to go save his family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific)   Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:18 pm

OOC: Don't worry about it. I've been really busy this last week anyway. I'm just glad you're back. Cool

BIC: Pacific's heart fluttered as Bane hugged him back. It felt good. He had tried to be professional about leading this team, but he had become attached to all his allies. They were his family now, too. And that meant that they were in this together, for better or worse.

"Yes, back to the Nest," Pacific said. "Then we start talking to your contacts and see if Moon has anything for us."

End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific)   Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreaded Questions (Bane and Pacific)
Page 1 of 1