Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Vote_lcapMy Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Voting_barMy Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Vote_rcap 
Moon
My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Vote_lcapMy Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Voting_barMy Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Empty
PostSubject: My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython)   My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 3:39 am

-- The following takes place in Jump City during the month of November --

"I'll DESTROY you!"
"I'm gonna poke you with my pointy stick in your little butt face!"

"FIGHT!"

A woman in a full body black suit and ninja esc armor runs at a demonic armored looking man with a lance and started to wail on him before he could even move and with in seconds.

"(*@(!@( Wins! Round 2! Fight!"

The machine glitching out in audio as it tried to read the woman's name. Jenny grinned as she played the fighting arcade game as 3 pieces of red vine hung form her mouth limply. She mounded on her toes as she destroyed the npc once again.

"#($#(!@) Wins! High Score!"

Jenny punched in 3 buttons in a rapid order then bopped the joystick forward making the game glitch out and where it wanted her to type in a 3 digit name a new name was put in that stretch over top of her score and all the way over to the other end of the screen and read. 'Get Dunked On' She then flailing her arms in the air in front of her face happily claiming her victory before the red vines moved into her mouth more as she used her lips and teeth to pull the min more for her to eat.

Jenny to keep herself busy had managed to find herself some coding to the arcade game last night and worked out some new programming and a character model. She then had snuck in as they were opening and hooked up another memory source into the machine to add in her new coding she even made some files for the characters looks and voice that she had her cousin voice act who thought the idea was funny.

She was given the only guidance of 'just say stuff you would say if you were a ninja babe with a lance and was about to fight someone.' And she just went ham on it. Jenny was very pleased with her end results.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython)   My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 4:17 am

Weariness crease Bogan brow as he simply gaze forth from his position in deep space. Staring ahead he watch as metallic craft of alien design pour forth from the depths of space in a seemly endless tide. He watch as plasmic shots hail forth from the armada towards his ship. With hand still gripping to his joystick he veered his ship away from the shower of death. An column of ships near his position when he flew into their path and was about to open fire when Bogan slam the button, unleashing a intense laser beam from his ship and destroying the ships in front of him. Flicking the joystick he weave around the Energy bolts and constantly fire shot after shot of lasers towards the incoming armada. But no matter how much he fought against the tide it became increasingly apparent that the Armada will get too close and will surround him. So he continued to fight on despite his losing ground. For every second fighting gives Earth another second to prepare. So Bogan continues to steer out of the fire paths and try to keep the armada at bay but a stray bolt struck his hull unexpectedly.

GAME OVER
BOGAN's SCORE - 100,012

Bogan gave a deep sigh as he stared at the screen of Space Invaders. He was so close at beating the high score but it was apparent it was not to be. Taking a step back he readjusted his causal shirt that got bunched up from concentration. Bogan took a glance at his watch to check the time and found he has a few hours left before he needs to be home. Letting his arms go to his side he took a look around for any interesting game to play and notice the seemily victory dance of a female gamer nearby. Bogan look over her shoulder from afar and could see the character modules having unknown skins. Intrigued Bogan wonder over to where she was at, "Hey there miss do you mind if I play a round with you? I've never seen those kind of skin for the characters before." Bogan said politely.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython)   My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 5:01 am

Jenny was at the full on dance and head banging and jumping status of her victory dance before she heard someone talk to her and epped. She jumped though dropped her red vines on the ground before reaching out to them and whispering in Japanese. ”(They were so young…. So long… so yummy….)” her eyes wide and watery as she looked from them to her phone that sat besides the controls and grabbed it looking down to the words it recorded and translated for her. She had left the app running so if someone suddenly talked to her she would know right away what they were saying.

She read it and typed on her phone. “Uh sure and… don’t tell the owner buuuut I sorta added this skin in myself to make it more fun and interesting.” She then held out her phone for him to read as before his eyes the message would translate into english text for him to read. When he was done she would type some more and place her back of her phone to her mouth as she looked over it at him suspiciously and held one hand on her hip. “You’re not gonna rat me out are you…?” he he promised not to she would smiled and typed on her phone holding it up and her hand out “I am” ”(Jennifer Necowl)” She said her name with a pretty harsh japanese accent but it was clear enough for him to at least understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython)   My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 7:23 pm

(OOC: Mind if I jump in?)

I bound into a building I hadn't been in before. My eyes widen as I take in my surrounding. "Oh cool!" I squeal and run down an aisle to check out all the glowing screens. I let out a shouted, Pascievien curse and back up, tripping over myself as one of them shouts at me. "Owwww" I mutter and rub my head that had hit one of the strange metal devices behind me.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython)   My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 1:25 am

(Well it's a open thread so I don't mind :3 )

Bogan took notice of the phone showing the translation of what she was saying and found it neat, obviously much cheaper then hiring a translator. He gave a shrug at the text before responding, "It's only illegal if your selling it but I can tell that's not the case so you are fine," He said as he took in her appearance. There was something off about her and his markings was not showing any reactions yet. With a smile he started to introduce himself, "My name is Bogan Genesis, a pleasure to meet you." He said in a polite manner. The sound of metal being stricken cause him to look over to see a familiar person. He was inwardly form of not wanting to leave when he just greet someone but at the same time he wish to help Ivory help. Having faith that she will learn on her own he focus his attention back to the mysterious women.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython)   My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 3:58 am

OOC: One of us One of us One of us One of us One of us One of us!

Jenny smiled when he said he wouldn’t rat her out and gave him a bright smile and a thumbs up happily. She replied on her phone typing. “The pleasure is all mine, so tremble in fear at my pleasure Power of epicness!” She then paused and held an awkward face… thaaaaat was probably came off suuuuuuuuper weird…. She squinted her eyes a bit and perched her lips and typed.

“In a non pervy way…” she showed him while looking off. Hearing the sound of metal she didn’t have the same thought process as Bogan. She held up a finger to tell him one moment before running over to Ivory and held out a hand to her to offer her help back up to her face while giving a concerned look and instinctively asked nearly forgetting that the girl was likely not to know Japanese. ”(Wow that sounded like it hurt, you okay man?)”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython)   My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 9:47 pm

I blink in surprise as the girl runs up. "Wait a minute. I thought I learned enough english! Poopsicle, I can't understand you. I thought I was doing so good!" I sigh and stick out my bottom lip. I had a heavy accent. I rub the back of my head, wincing as I stand, using the girl's hand, hoping she was trying to help. I groan slightly. "Whoah. Stood up too fast. Dizzy." I stagger slightly and lean on the nearby machine. I draw my hand away, red staining my fingers. I shrug, "Oh well. I'll be fine." I look up. "Oh! Bogan?"
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython)   My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 9:37 pm

Bogan gave an chuckle at her zanny behavior before he look back to the sound of metal. Upon closer inspection he recognize that it was Ivory. Before he could act to help the Japanese women already beat him to it. So he walk over to the pair of women and gave a friendly wave, "Hey Ivory a pleasure to see you again and good wishing that you were well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython)   My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Pointy Stick (Open/Tython)
Page 1 of 1