Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Jewels - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Jewels - Page 3 Voting_barThe Jewels - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Jewels - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Jewels - Page 3 Voting_barThe Jewels - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Jewels

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Jewels - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 10:01 pm

I nod. "Well I'm sure I can handle myself.." I say with a slight growl, thinking back to the mean people who I had already met. "I dumped a bucket of popcorn on somebody's head in a movie theatre once." I say with a grin. "I was prepared to fight him too. That was when I was still newer her though. Someone had to high tail my but out of there. Before I hurt that rude person of myself in the process of trying to hurt him or defend myself." I stand up and look down at the tiger necklace still clutched in my hand. "Thank you for the necklace!" I say with a grateful smile as I put it on.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 10:56 pm

"Sounds like a waste of perfectly good popcorn." Fox says, lamenting the loss of food for a moment. He listened to the rest of what she had to say and then smiled as she thanked him for the necklace, finally putting it on.

"I guess that necklace was really meant for you Ivory." Fox says as he looks at the little shining tiger. It was a little odd that she'd chosen that one before she'd known what she could shift into, but then again sometimes one's senses were better than even they knew of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 11:01 pm

I shrug. "Well I was done with it anyways." I close my fist around the little tiger. "It really was." I whisper with a smile. "I can't believe it. I've always been drawn to tigers but never imagined..." I trail off.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 11:14 pm

"I've learned to listen to my instincts. It makes things a lot more simple, and it's usually the right choice... like nine out of ten times." Fox says with a laugh, glad to see that Ivory seemed much more at peace now.

"So you'll be able to change into a tiger then? That's pretty cool. I can do a little shapeshifting too, well all my race can. It's not quite as robust as your kind seems capable of, but that's not really where our strengths lay." Fox said, feeling a bit more chatty now that Ivory wasn't being hostile toward him. He tapped his mask, letting her hear the wooden 'thunk' noise it made even though it currently looked like a human face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 11:55 pm

I nod. "Yeah my instincts usually turn out right. But everyone has a favorite animal. I just didn't think..." I trail off with a shrug. "I just hadn't even considered it." I smile. "Yeah. But I never ever will." I shivered at the thought. I nod. "So you guys can do magic?" I sit back down next to Fox.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 6:43 pm

"Well don't say you'll never do it. You never know when it might come in handy." Fox said with a grin. His ears twitched beneath his hood as Ivory asked him a bit more about magic, causing him to grin wider behind his mask.

"Indeed! All Kitsune can use magic of some kind, it's in our blood. It varies from one to another though, like I can use Illusion and Shadow magics. I really find the illusions help with going out and about since I don't really blend in with humans otherwise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 8:43 pm

I purse my lips as he says my power could come in handy but don't respond. Yeah maybe. It could also kill thousands of people within the time I lose control. I think to myself. I nod at his magic explanation. "That makes sense. And is really cool."
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 4:21 pm

Fox seemed to become just a little more open toward Ivory as she complimented his race's magic.

"My parents used to tell me that there was even a legendary Kitsune among our kind who had mastered all magic types. They were basically a god... or goddess... the story isn't exactly clear whether they were a boy or girl. I'm not sure if that's true or not, but I think it could be... it would certainly explain why humans still seem wary of my kind." Fox said, wondering at just how true such a story was. It did give at least some reason as to why humans, well most humans, seemed to be afraid of his kind and magic in general.

"I kind of wish I had that sort of power, but then again it would probably make it really hard to make friends..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 4:39 pm

I nod. "Well only if you used it for bad." I lean back. "Like if you became almost a superhero type person I'm sure they wouldn't be scared of you." I shrug. "These 'Teen Titans' are talked about a lot and nobody seems to fear them. I would guess they're heroes." I glance over at Fox. "I like to watch people and listen to their conversations. It is part of what helped me learn english." I shrug again as if that were totally normal.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 5:58 pm

"Those heroes are all human though aren't they? At least they look like it anyway. I doubt the humans would be so accepting if those heroes didn't look human." Fox said, knowing from experience how mean humans could be to anyone different from themselves. Still, that didn't include all humans. After all Adri was super nice to him even when she saw the real him. That train of thought soon derailed as Ivory mentioned how she liked to people watch, saying that it helped her learn English.

"I don't really remember how I learned English... I just woke up one day and could speak it. It's still hard for me to read or write it though." Fox commented, not mentioning that he'd been stuck inside a statue and could only listen to what was going on around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 6:39 pm

I nod. "I disagree but whatever." I shrug. I tilt my head when he tells me about waking up knowing english. "That's strange."
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 12:48 am

Fox simply shook his head. Ivory looked just like a human so she couldn't possibly know how most humans would react. He'd had centuries to know how humans would act in a given situation. Most simply attacked anything that they felt was different or even seemed like a threat, whether that threat was real or only imagined. He remained silent on that however, after all there were kind humans too... though those good ones were sadly a minority among the populace.

"Well it was nice meeting you Ivory. Enjoy the necklace." Fox said, hopping up from his seat on the bench. It was obvious that he was getting ready to go now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 7:21 pm

My face falls slightly. "Oh. Er.. Nice to meet you too Fox. Thanks for getting it for me." I look down at the glimmering necklace with a grin. "I really like it and wouldn't have been able to afford it. Oh, and thanks for your little fortune telling/ species reading/ smelling my hand thing. I'm glad that at least now I know." I grin and stand, holding out my hand for him to shake. "Maybe I'll see you around."
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 8:49 pm

"Happy to help a lady out, and every girl deserves something pretty to wear." Fox said, being quite a little charmer in his own unique fashion.

"You never did tell me what your kind are called, but I won't pry. Everyone has their secrets after all." Fox added with a chuckle, having more than a few of his own. The first popping into mind was the fact that he'd bought that necklace using money he'd pilfered from a few folks walking about the mall today. Of course Ivory didn't need to know that, especially since she didn't seem the kind to want to hear such a thing. Fox felt it better to leave everyone happy.

"I hope we run into each other again. Take care!" Fox said with a smile on his masked face while waving goodbye to Ivory. That done he trotted off into the crowd, soon vanishing from sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 9:39 pm

I don't answer to either of his first statements, only waving goodbye. "Bye. So do I. Have a nice day!" I smile at having made a new friend and turn to continue my shopping. What a nice little... Kitsune. Hmmm I guess there would be kitsune type Pascieviens back on my planet. After all if they could turn into a fox it would be a lot like that right? I shrug and look down at my new, glittery necklace with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jewels
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3 :: Jump City :: Galleria-
Jump to: