Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Jewels - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Jewels - Page 2 Voting_barThe Jewels - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Jewels - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Jewels - Page 2 Voting_barThe Jewels - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Jewels

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

The Jewels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 9:12 pm

"You're gonna make me guess some more? Well okay... as long as you don't get mad at me though." Fox said after nodding to confirm that he could probably deduce what kind of feline it was by smell alone. It was a little odd that she didn't seem to know what she was though.

"Can I see your hand for a moment? I just need to get a better sniff if I want to be more accurate is all." Fox explained. It was true as at the moment he was just getting little whiffs since there were so many smells circulating around the shopping center.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 9:18 pm

I frown, finding the request odd, but soon smirk and lift an eyebrow. "Are you sure that's the only reason you want to smell my hand?" I ask, almost a bit flirtatiously as I extend my hand towards him. I crack my neck as he smells it and I giggle. "Hey! That tickles!" I wait for him to let go of my hand and tell me the results, still clutching the necklace in my other hand. I search his eyes, trying to determine a color. "What color are your mask's eyes?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 9:33 pm

Fox's face heats up under his mask as Ivory seems to flirt with him for a moment.

"I have girlfriend already!" He blurts out before hearing her giggle. He figures that she's messing with him and lets out a huff as she extends her hand to him. A moment later he moves his mask out of the way enough for him to get a good sniff of Ivory's hand, of course making sure to keep his hood in place and his illusions going so no one sees his vulpine features for the brief moment he exposed his face. Of course his fur and whiskers tickled Ivory, but he ignored that comment.

Done, he slipped his mask back into place and looked back up at ivory as he settled back into his usual illusion.

"My mask? It just has slits for me to see through, but I make the illusion have green eyes since my own are emerald colored. Just can't give the illusion such a vibrant look to it, after all the whole reason for a disguise is to avoid attention." Fox says with a little chuckle of his own.

"Now if you're curious about what my nose tells me... I'd say you smell a lot like this white tiger I met once."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 9:44 pm

I roll my eyes at his girlfriend comment. "Yeah? So? I'm not about to try anything if that's what you thought. I hardly know you. I was only joking." I seem just slightly offended though but smooth it over well. I wait for him to be done smelling my hand. I nod. "I like your real eyes better." I comment before moving on. I take a step back. "A tiger? Wait do normal tigers and white tigers smell the same?" I blink a couple times, surprised. I sit down on a nearby bench, almost in a daze.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:01 pm

"Well my nose is superb but even I can't smell a color. So, I guess a white tiger and a normal one would smell pretty much the same." Fox states, giving a little shrug. It wasn't like he'd ever been around other tigers, just that one back home in Japan. Still if a Kitsune like himself smelled very similar to another with a different colored fur, then it was likely the case that different colored tigers would smell the same as well.

When Ivory sits down on the nearby bench Fox comes over and sits beside her.

"Uh, are you okay? You look a little upset."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:14 pm

I nod at him and wave as if it was no big deal. "yeah, yeah. Just... a tiger." I close my eyes and my hand finds my head, fingers pressing into my temples. I feel the headache starting in the front of my forehead. "Gorthenblast" I mutter. I shake my head and lean back, head falling back to look at the ceiling. I focus on the noise of the crowd around us and close my eyes. I'm not sure why I'm reacting like this. Other than that I don't know of even 1 other tiger.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 4:43 pm

Fox seems utterly confused by Ivory's reaction. After giving her a few moments on the bench he pokes her arm to get her attention.

"Uh, so... what does that mean? It seems like it means a lot to you with you smelling like a tiger. Is it really that big of a deal?" Fox asks, starting to feel a tad awkward with how Ivory was reacting. He noticed that she was still clutching the little necklace he'd bought for her and the fact that it was a tiger as well, but he decided not to mention that at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 5:10 pm

I look back over at him when he pokes my arm, my eyes both blank and surprised, as if I'd forgotten he was there. "Oh. Well... I just don't know anyone else of my species that is a tiger. It hasn't happened in about a billion years. It was always said that a the tiger was to rule. I thought it was ridiculous. No one had ever heard of there really being a tiger. Only stories." I lean back again and continue staring at the ceiling. "It's unheard of and I don't know how to feel." I say, trying to figure out the feelings racing around inside of me. Anger. Fear. Confusion. Guilt. Sadness. Ecstasy. I shake my head, pain blooming as the headache spreads. Pain.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 4:36 am

Fox sits there in confusion, his head tilted to one side as he stares at Ivory. He understood her words but she wasn't making much sense to him.

"I don't understand. What do you mean no one else of your kind is a tiger? You don't look like a tiger... you just smell like one. What are you anyway that makes this such a surprise?" Fox pauses a moment as Ivory just stares at the ceiling before she shakes her head, eyes closing in what looked like a pained expression to Fox.

"Uh, are you okay Ivory?" He asks with genuine concern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 3:24 pm

I groan and look back at him before saying simply "Headache." I shake my head again, as if that would help. "I am not from this planet. My species is very special. We look like humans but we are really more of...." I pause, struggling to find something to compare us to. "Shapeshifter maybe. We each have one animal that we can change into. There are more common animals and more rare ones. A tigers have been extinct for generations. My planet is split up into tribes, but are all ruled by one empire. It was said that the next tiger was to be automatically made ruler of our planet, as well as general of our armies." I stop and look back at the ceiling with a pained and grim look on my face.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:16 pm

Fox's eyes widen behind his mask as he hears Ivory say that's not from this world. That wasn't all though as she quickly informed him that she was also a shapeshifter of some kind that was apparently destined to rule her planet! After taking a few moments to compose his thoughts he asked the biggest question on his mind.

"Does that make you like... a princess then or a queen?" Fox asked, noticing that Ivory had started to stare up at the ceiling once again. He looked up at the ceiling as well, wondering if there was something up there that he had simply missed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:22 pm

I shrug. "Well... My parents were the King and Queen but my mom died and my dad went into hiding... I have no idea what happened to him. So since I was both their daughter, and supposedly the strongest warrior on my planet the citizens wanted me to be queen. I didn't want that. So I left my best friend in charge and fled. All of this before realizing that I was a tiger of course." I give a slightly pained smile. "And now I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:33 pm

Fox's ears twitched beneath his hoodie as he listened to what Ivory had to say. It seemed she was a princess, and apparently a little more. That was a lot to take in at once, and Fox wasn't really skilled in politics or anything... let alone how royalty among aliens should act.

"Hm. Well if you don't want to be the leader then you shouldn't lead. I mean you said you left your friend in charge right? What's the harm in leaving them in that position if they like it?" Fox said, just giving his honest opinion on how he saw things. Of course advice from a Kitsune thief who had spent the last several centuries stuck inside an enchanted statue was dubious at best, even if it was genuine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:42 pm

I shrug. The little kitsune is right. After all none of them would know that I was a tiger... But I have no idea if that really was what Harmony wanted. Plus... I stop myself there. There is no use thinking about home now. This is where I wanted to stay. This is my new home. Heck I even had a possible boyfriend here. I blush when I think about him and pull myself out of the thought. "You're right my friend. My life is here now."

(OOC: I am not talking about Fox with the future boyfriend btw.)
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:52 pm

( OOC: I know. XD )

Fox nods as Ivory calls him a friend and states that her life is here now. It felt nice to have someone take his advice.

"Yep, this planet is pretty nice so I'm sure you'll like it. Just have to watch out for mean humans. The nice ones make up for it though." Fox said, giving Ivory a little warning. Maybe she wouldn't have the same problem he'd had, mostly as she looked just like a human. Still it never hurt to be a little cautious, and he didn't want Ivory getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jewels   The Jewels - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jewels
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3 :: Jump City :: Galleria-
Jump to: