Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCurious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Voting_barCurious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCurious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Voting_barCurious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask)   Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 7:55 pm

Miley was confused by the question that Mariya had asked. Something that was starting to become a habit. Why'd she even bother trying to communicate with the brain dead pipsqueak? It was a waste of breath, it seemed. Miley held the box up, making Mariya face palm and sigh before taking it.

"I have no idea what you're trying to say."

Mariya's annoyance was starting to slip again as the box was empty. The Kryptonian held it with both hands, crushing the stupid box between her powerful palms.

"It's scrap metal! Quit carrying this crap around, alright?!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask)   Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 8:15 pm

It seemed like Mariyah didnt understand what she was saying either which seemed to make her annoyed... and then... she crushed the box.... the only hope to her finding out who she really was... what she was. Tears started to fall down her cheeks as she looked at it with wide teary eyes. It was all she had... the only person for so long that ever cared about her.... was gone. "Box.... g-gone..."

She said the word gone in a more natural sounding voice as she tried to peice to gether words to convey what Mariyah just took from her. "eeevvv ery tthhhhhing..... everything..... goone...." Tears were streaming down her face as she looked up the mariyah from the box. "Box gone.... everything... gone...." She said with a look that begged her to understand what she just did to her... what she just took from her.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask)   Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 8:39 pm

The girl did not respond well to Mariya's destructive tendencies, making the Kryptonian roll her eyes and sigh. She tossed the stupid box in a nearby trash can, creating a loud bang as the metal can nearly fell over from the force. "Oh shut up. It's just a dumb box..."

She tried to justify herself, but was starting to feel uncomfortable herself. She wasn't used to people crying around her and didn't exactly know how to handle it. So she just did the first thing that came to her mind. She grabbed the girls shoulders and shook her a bit.

"Stop crying! It's not everything! It's a dumb box! It's NOTHING!"

Shaking your problems away.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask)   Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 8:55 pm

She seemed to not care about what she had done to the box based on her tone eye rolls and her saying the word box. She then shouted at her and started to shake her, she hurt something she cared about and only got angry at her for having a natural reaction to that. She though was not happy about this. She jumped up reaching up and grabbing mariya's hands as she planted her feet high up onto mariya's shoulder and looked right at her with a serious look. She wanted her to stop shaking her.

She wanted her to understand that she was a person, that the box was important to her, and that mariya destroyed it and hurt her. Knowing that Mariya wanted her to stop her actions and told her to stop crying she figured that the first word was telling her to stop an action and crying was the action she was doing so she in a very mature and serious tone worked out how to say the word in he remind before looking her in the eyes and spoke firmly. "Stop." If she did she would drop her feet back down to the ground but kept looking at her very seriously.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask)   Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 9:52 pm

The girl went from a weeping mess to serious in a very quick moment, making Mariya think that her shaking strategy had worked. The crying stopped, that was good right? When the kid told her firmly to stop, though, Mariya's first instinct was to scuff and let go with a slight push to the small girl. What the Hell was this? First she's hysteric over a stupid box, and now she was trying to start a fight when Mariya was OBVIOUSLY trying to stop her annoying crying?

"Oh give me a friggin' break, you annoying pipsqueak! I was trying to shut you up! You were in hysterics!"
Mariya wasn't even sure why she was bothering to explain herself. The kid wouldn't understand anyway, would she? Ugh, this night was getting worse and worse.
"Fine! You know what, forget you! I have better things to do."

With that, Mariya spun on her heel and stomped off. Her angry steps carried enough force to send cracks along the cement.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask)   Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2017 11:11 pm

Miley dropped down and stumbled back a bit looking a bit and wincing a little as she was shouted at.... she messed up... she must have broken a rule... a strike to the face, hits from random objects, kicks... were all expected at this point... its what happened at the labs... And she seemed just as angry at her as the men from the labs had been.... But all that came was more yelling... and something that Miley didn't want.... her leaving.... At this point... she rather wished that she would come back and hit her, or yell at her, or just grudingly stand by her glaring than being all alone again.....

She was just about always alone now... Alone.... on the streets.... just... food, family, and homeless. She looked to the trash bin and slowly walked over to it and pulled her smashed box out and looked it it sadly... it was all she had... it was the only hope she had to know who she was.. and any hope that she knew of... to find any family or people who would stick by her side and stay there.... since... trying to make friends with random people wasn't going to work... she clearly would just make people hate her in time the longer she stayed by their side cause she couldn't talk to them nor understand them....

These were the thoughts that she had as she slowly sat down and found a place by a collection of trashed boxes and took her jacket and rolled it up into a ball to use as a pillow as she laid down on the grumy ground and hugged her box a bit as she did so and stared out into the sky. She would probably feel better tomorrow but at the moment... she couldn't feel more alone even if she tired.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask)   Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Mariya was stubborn and hard headed. Even if she did bother to look back at the girl, the chances of her changing her mid about storming off was nonexistent. It was in an angry haze that the Russian left the strange girl on the sidewalk alone and sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask)   Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curious Little Thing (Bloo/Ask)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2