Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Vote_lcapThe most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Voting_barThe most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Vote_rcap 
Moon
The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Vote_lcapThe most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Voting_barThe most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Empty
PostSubject: The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP]   The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 4:11 pm

"I mean just kill me now you know?" A girl said to her friend in all matching uggs, yoga pants and other basic clothing as they all drank their punkin spice drinks. though the one who had spoke was then swarmed with black and blue moths making her scream and flail around as she was tore to shreds.

A boy sitting at a table out side one of the dorm rooms jumped seeing this curing as the girl who sat with him wearing a leather jacket, a dark red tank top, black faded boot cut jeans and black and red plad knee which converse chucks on, lowered the red tinted sunglasses she wore to hide her eyes with a smirk and bared her sharp teeth a bit as she spoke to him something that only he would hear.

"It might have been a basic kill, but i love to help out my fellow ***** when they request something" She then leaned forward resting her forearm on the table and wiggled her eyebrows at him. "So about that date-" The boy ran off screaming along with a few others as the girl's corpse fell to the ground being now nothing but bloody bones, clothes, and a sad and spilt punkin spice drink.

The moths flew off as girl's smirk fell into a frown as she sighed. "Laaaaaame...." She pushed her sunglasses back up as teachers ran over trying to figure out what happened since she looked to be a normal person to be walking around and moths had been though to be the ones to killed the girl, not another girl.

She got up then and looked to the dead body patting her stomach. "She stated as basic as she looked and acted..." She sighed with a frown, she wanted something a bit more unique so badly right now and.... She looked up seeing the boy from before rushing over with a teacher pointing at her making her look annoyed.

"That total nark!" She though smirked and turned to face her back to them and calmly walked away as the swarm came back over and attacked the people int he area and bit their necks to forma slit over all of them since they either knew it was her, suspected her, or heard her shout making them prone to possibly think it was her.... that and kill was just so much fun!

The butterflies flew back off as she opened her mouth wide letting all the now butterflies fly back in. she grinned though then and lowered her tongue out of her mouth as a butterfly dangled off it and fly off and into a near by tree. She wanted to see though it to view what exactly was happening as she walked up to some other kids blending into them and joined their conversation about the horrible event that happened now 15 minutes ago while the police began to arive pushing through many crowds of students.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP]   The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2016 11:59 pm

Arin tipped her head to the cab driver and thanked him for the ride. Grabbing the large black duffel bag next to her, Arin handed the man the odd green paper Earthlings valued so much. Once she had closed the door, the cab squealed tires on the pavement and peeled out of the parking lot. Arin faced the college campus with interest. Her girls in the hood had told her of these educational establishments basic white girls went to. There were hordes of people, most pale but sprinkled with all sorts of skin tones, huddled around spots of blood on the pavement. Perhaps the campus was not as different from her ghetto as Arin had originally thought? With a small smile, she started towards the crowd, until she saw the flash of a blue uniform in her peripheral vision. Oh dear, the po-po's. Attempting to walk inconspicuously and failing thanks to her wild green curly hair, elaborate head dress and odd clothing, Arin pushed her way into the crowd. She bumped a girl wearing sunglasses and a leather jacket. "Apologies." Arin told the girl.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP]   The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:55 pm

Butterfly looked up seeing green hair that caught her eye and smiled a bit noticing her smiling at the scene. She didn't know why she was smiling, but it was enough to make butterfly's curiosity to perk and for the girl to slip into her good terms already. She watched the girl enter the crowd as she avoided the police and smirked as she was bumped into. She gently patting the girls head despite being the same height as her. "Its cool, so... I saw you smiling over there. You liking the scenery or did you just think of a funny joke." She said almost teasingly her attention seeming to be totally on the girl despite her looking through her butterflies to keep watching the scene.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP]   The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 9:49 pm

Arin laughed a little when her head was patted. It had been many years since someone had done so to her. The last instance had been when her father had patted her head to get Arin would not cease crying. If she recalled correctly, Arin had scraped her knee while playing around with her friend. Such a silly little reason to cry, she now thought.

Arin's smile faded into a quizzical look upon hearing the girls question. "Scenery?" Arin asked, turning her head to look back towards the po-po's. Scattered on the ground were messy piles of bone, blood, torn clothing and shredded tissue. Ah, so the po-po's had been investigating the murder. "How unfortunate." Arin remarked looking back to the girl. "It seems like a hoe done got kilt(killed)."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP]   The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 9:11 pm

She was pleased to see her smile though grinned and gestured to the dead bodies and police at her question and confused look. She sighed slightly at her unfortunate comment but grinned again at her second remark. "Well actually..." She started to count each corpse point each on out for her. "about 10 hoes, and 2 of their pimps. one looks like she had starbucks and uggs... i'd say her death was a clearly needed one, don't you?" She asked almost casually pointing out the body before looking back to the girl.

"What brings you here anyways? Something tells me that you're new here or you are just carrying a moderately small body very casually." she said before waving to her duffel back "Hello something!" she said before slowing her waving and lowered her hand as she looked back up to the girl moving her yes first before her head while constantly holding her grin.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP]   The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 11:34 pm

"Ah," Arin said, putting two and two together quite nicely, "So you are the one that popped a cap in some a$$es." Though Arin didn't necessarily support the taking of lives, neither did she support not doing so. It truly was up to the person. According to the uggs comment, there had been a reason behind their slaughter. "I am here to broaden my view of this planet. My girls sent me off with essentials." Arin explained, gesturing to the duffel bag. "Nothing in there is alive, I doubt it will hollah (say hello) back at you." Arin paused a moment, tilting her head. "May I inquire as to why you killed the hoes and pimps?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP]   The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 4:26 pm

She grinned when the figured it out and chuckled "I din't really shoot them but yeah you could say that." She rose an eyebrow at the girl's next comment "Let me guess... alien?" She said with a smirk. She had never met an alien before so this was very interesting. Though she wondered why she chose to speak the way she did if she was not native to earth. She though shrugged to the duffle bag then "Oh well if something is dead in there it'll be more interesting anyways." She joked. She then nodded looking to the bodies then as she asked her question. "Sure, the first one I was hungry. s for the rest... well I dont like it when people i dont know or trust see me eating live animals."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP]   The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2017 5:28 pm

Arin listened carefully to the girl's questions and statements. This one seemed to lack a moral code, or perhaps, marched to the drum of a unique and personal moral code. While it was necessary to eat to live, referring to people as animals was apathetic. However, if one had to eat people, perhaps guilt could be averted if one thought of the unfit humans as animals and ate them. How confusing, Arin begrudged and gave up trying to figure out this girl. As long as she didn't try to eat Arin or any of Arin's girls, who cared? "I am from another planet, yes. May I ask as to why you ate something you knew you would have to kill many others for? Why not just find a solitary target?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP]   The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 4:07 pm

She smirked hearing she was an alien "Well ain't that niffty!" She seemed very pleased by this news. She then laughed a little at her question. "Well isn't it obvious?" She shook her head a bit while grinning and replied in a dark yet happy tone. "Its far... more fun to mass murder... than to just kill one... that and you get to see everyone freak out rather then hearing a few mutters among a small crowd over one body...." She looked around the area looking pleased. "This is fare more fun and interesting than what i would have gotten with killing only one person...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP]   The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most basic of all intros (Open) [EGMP]
Page 1 of 1