Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapEpic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barEpic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapEpic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barEpic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 2:28 pm

Miley bounced a bit happily as he confirmed that his name was Red. "Red!" She called out happily mimicking his deep tone sounding like a child trying to be batman and also mimicked his Irish accent perfectly since she didn't have an accent on her own to conflict with his yet. Miley then blinked when Yui spoke her name, normally she would assume all of that being a random sentence but her name seemed to ring a bell for her.

"Milicondras.... Miley...." She said perfectly on her first try as she seemed lost in thought with a near serious look. When they went into the place she blinked refocusing and reverting back to the was she was before and smiled brightly. She then skipped in excitedly and ran around a bit like a dog that just was brought into a new room for the first time and wanted to see everything all at once.

She though saw that they were up at the counter and ran over pressing against it as she fixed her crooked glasses to look at the food options while pressing her chin against the counter and held the edge of it with both hands near her chin. She smiled brightly and pointed at one of the foods that had multiple colors in it as she bounced more seeming excited about her choice. She though then saw yui climbing over the counter to get to the food....... WHAT A GREAT IDEA! Miley then leaped onto the counter gracefully on all fours and if she wasn't stopped she would leap off it to ge to the kitchen in also a graceful manner.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 3:19 pm

a man with ash colored skin  and biker attire walks into the front room to see a big tall guy and two girls with him 'eh must be his kids ,though id  better make sure ' Ren  thought as he walked up to the trio "hey you might want to keep your kid off the counter man"  Ren stated as he walked over to them
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 5:33 pm

For some reason, Orion was reminded of his brother when he was younger- and Isiah DID try to climb up on the counter atleast once. So he did what he did back then, and grabbed them both by the backs of their shirt collars and gently pulled them up and off the counter. Sometimes it helped being eight feet tall and in shape. "Hang on there kiddos. Ya canna be bum rushin' tha cooks," Orion chuckled, setting them back down on their feet. "I have ta pay for tha food first. Then they make it. And then we eat it," he said never thinking he'd have to explain that to anyone.

He blinked and looked over at Ren after his statement. "Much as I would like ta take credit, they ain' mine. They're jus' friends," he smiled. Did bug him slightly that this random guy would just stick his nose into their business.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 2:32 pm

Yui pouted slightly when she was lifted off of the counter, but then blinked and looked up at the giant with glee, reaching up to his neck. "Pick me up again! That was fun!" She giggled and jumped up and down. Her childish acts were off balanced with her womanly body.

As he explained how it worked, she nodded, calming down a little bit. She looked up at the menu, debating on what to get. Everything looked so very very yummy! She was distracted when the other guy came over, but soon looked over just in time to hear Red say they weren't his, and then got flustered and didn't hear the other part either. She looked up at him with crystal blue eyes and started to tear up. "W-we're not yours? W-what's that supposed to mean??" She pouted and looked up at him expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 4:00 pm

Miley blinked as she was grabbed and pawed at the air with her hands and feet as she dangled before being set down where she let herself be placed onto the ground in a sitting position. She wasn't sure what Orion was saying but it seemed that he was telling them that what they were doing wasn't really something they should have been doing. She putted slightly but then blinked hearing a new person's voice.

She then lifted up her knees from the ground and rotated her hips in a circle slowly wiggling herself into turning towards the guy to see who he was. She blinked then tilting her head to one side, he looked rather familiar to her. She though saw yui tear up and frowned and quickly got up and walked over to her hugging her. she didn't know what was wrong but hugs would help right? Hugs usually did!
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 9:53 pm

Ren bowed his head slightly "im sorry just had to make sure they went being tricked to go with you " Ren popped his shoulders and neck before he continued "here for your troubles" Ren sets a couple hundreds on the counter and looks at the cashier "whatever they want is on me " Ren then headed for the door and to his motorcycle
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 7:59 pm

"Someone will tell ya when you're older," Orion teased her as the new guy did one of the nicest things for him and paid for their meal. Free food was always a great way to not make him angry! "Cheers," Orion blinked, waving by to Ren as he left. That was new. Anyway, Orion would order things; a lot of things. More then someone should have. BUT he needed to eat a lot when his powers burned through so much energy.

He almost felt bad for whoever was in the kitchen right now. But he did just pay them 200$. The least they could do was feed the beast! Soon there would be a small mountain of food for the three of them. "Right, let's find us a place to dig in," Orion chuckled, easily hefting the trays of food to a table.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 1:03 pm

Yui was on the verge of tears when, all of a sudden, she was hugged from out of nowhere! She blinked, and quickly giggled, hugging Miley back with a nuzzle. That cheered her up immensely. Instantaneously. The girl smiled happily and started to bounce around again.

It was then that the other guy walked away. Yui blinked and looked at his back, smiling and waving after him happily. "Bye bye!! Thank you so much for all of the green paper!!" She giggled and listened as Big Red ordered lots of food. She drooled a bit and had to lick it up before she got caught.

As they walked to a table, she grinned and immediately chowed down on all the yummy food that he had gotten for them. Talking with her mouth full. "Thish ish delishioush!!" She giggled and licked her lips, looking up and over at the two of them. This was an awesome first day.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 8:33 pm

Miley happily hugged her and smiled brightly when she felt her nuzzle and hug back and also seeing her so much happier. Miley didn't pay the man much attention as he left though paid all her attention when she saw the food and started to bounce excitedly. Miley ran around him excitedly as he walked before leaping onto a chair and decided to perch on it as she started to dig into the food.

She happily ate the food with her mouth berried into the food, her nose resting upon the top of the food, and using both hands to eat the food with. She plopped down in her char as she did so and brought her knees to her chest while looking around at her surroundings as she ate her food happily. She gave yui a wave when she was looked at before returning to her food she seeming very hungry.

((OOC: orions gone now so will we be continuing this between just you and i bow?
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 12:28 pm

(OOC: Well that's sad... Otay!)

Yui was so distracted by inhaling the food with Miley that she didn't notice when Big Red got up to use the restroom and didn't come back. It wasn't until they were done with the mountain of food that she realized he was gone. The girl blinked and looked around, still chewing her last mouthful of food. She gulped down the last crumbs and looked over at Miley, speaking now in Feecon since it was just the two of them. "...Red left us... I wonder where he went... Oh! Maybe he went to go get a different kind of food and forgot we were here! That makes sense... Wanna go look for him??" She smiled over at Miley happily. It was like this girl didn't know how to think negatively.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 2:12 am

Miley slowly tilted her head to one side as she ate the last bits of her food trying to show that she didn't understand what Yui was asking. She though looked to red to see if he could help before noticing her was gone! She made surprised notice as she pointed where he once was and looking to Yui to ask her where he was before pausing and putting two and two together and then made a slight "Oooooooooh." sound. Yui was probably asking where he was or something along those lines. Miley smiled back to her seeing her smiling and climbed down from her seat she seeming to want to help look for him.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 12:41 pm

Yui nodded when she heard Miley and saw that she was getting down as if to look for him. It seemed that she didn't actually understand feeconic either. That was troubling, but, that just meant Yui had more to teach her! A smile spread across the pink haired girl's face as she stood up and then yawned. She blinked. How long had it been since she was back in her own reality? This wasn't where she belonged. The girl gulped and shook her head, giggling at her silliness. She looked down to Miley with a cute smile and just pointed to show that she thinks he might have went that way.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 12:59 am

((Sorry it would appear that my post failed to post and i failed to notice this.

Miley reached up and gently pat her head as Yui YAWNed she must be tired, she'd have to find her somewhere save for her to sleep here soon if they couldnt find the large man so Yui could rest and feel better! Miley looked to Yui then though as she gulped. She reached out and gently held her hand giving her a look to ask her if she was okay. Though after seeing her shake her head and refocus she smiled brightly again and nodded as sh elooked in the direction and happily stared to walk with her in that direction. They would find the large man she just knew it!

((Ps: you should have seen this coming when you said the first yawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)   Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic Intro! ...or not. (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2