Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) - Page 2 Voting_barThanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) - Page 2 Voting_barThanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)   Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 4:35 am

Jenny scrunched up her nose at him as he returned the boop and chuckled a bit as she nodded "So am I, mama needs her goodies" The cashier smiled at him and gave a wave back with a chuckle before finishing checking her out. "Well since I assume that its okay for her to come then yes she is." She texted her back and looked at her phone as she got a text back and put her phone away. "She's going to meet us at our place." She said before they would make their way back home.

When they got there toji would be scooped up into the air by a bleach blonde addison with shoulder length hair that was up in high spikey pig tails whose hair was a less bright of a color now that she was handling her energy better and was finding better ways to keep her energy amounts under control. She spun toji around before hugging him bouncing. "Hello mister cutie pie! Are you ready to make and eat food?!" She asked excitedly as Jenny grabbed the grocery bags to take inside.

((I'll color code in my next post but after my lest post i spent forever on tonight died due to an mis click error when i was coding it for color im not feeling color coding righ tnow
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)   Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 1:38 pm

Toji giggles slightly as she scrunches up her nose,grinning as the cashier smiles and waves back. Whooping happily as Jenny says Addi was going to meet them at their place. As they come home, he yelps as he's suddenly scooped up, giggling at being spun around.Nose wrinkling slightly at being called cutie pie, the boy neverless grins happily, hugging his other big sister with a nod. "Yeah!"

(*huggles* No worries, Mama E. ^^)
Back to top Go down

Thanksgiving Fun!! (Mama E)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2