Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Feeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Feeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Feeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Feeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Feeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Feeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Feeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Feeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Feeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Feeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFeeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Voting_barFeeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Feeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFeeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Voting_barFeeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Feeding the Void (Teacher)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Feeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 12:48 pm

Anastasia rolled her eyes at Cain, even though her stare sent a visible shiver down her spine. "I'm sure she won't have a problem wearing one of your freaky outfits. *sigh* Follow me."

Gluttony grinned ecstatically and bounced up and down. "Dress up time!!" She giggled and grabbed Anastasia's hand, sniffing for the room with the most clothing and running there full speed ahead. Just a few moments later, she ran out.

Spoiler:

"Tadahh!!! Oooh~ Or maybe..."

Spoiler:

"OH EM GEE THAT ONE IS SUPER CUTE!!!"

Spoiler:

She twirled around in each one and grinned. "Which one looks the best??"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 4:58 pm

Cain blinked a little when Gluttony ran out the first time, and when she started to run back in, stopped her. "Gluttony, I told you to put on one of the outfits. If you like that one, then you wear it from now on. This isn't a beauty pageant...or a cute pageant, for that matter." Cain chuckled lightly, and would help train her with Anastasia that day.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 10:34 pm

Gluttony pouted lightly as her employer told her not to go back and try anything else on. When she did though, the girl nodded, but then blinked, biting her lip. "C-can my name here be Ti-... Actually... Can my name here be Sugu? I don't really want anyone to know my... my title. It my be bad for business..." After that was cleared up, she'd work her butt off for Cain, doing everything and anything that was asked of her. At all times, she made sure to keep a maid-like atmosphere around her.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 7:17 pm

Cain smiled lightly and nodded to Gluttony as she asked to be called Sugu. That was completely fine with her. And it was a cute nickname, too. "If you want to be called that, then you will be. I completely understand. Cain's not my name either. Speaking of which...I'm Cain. Cain Alabaster," she said, her Scottish accent leaked into her voice.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 11:21 pm

Gluttony, no, Sugu grinned from ear to ear and almost ran up to hug her new employer, but refrained. Instead, she bowed deeply to her and spoke in her best maid tone. "Nice to meet you, Miss Alabaster. I am extremely grateful for this opportunity to serve my young masters and mistresses. Please, take care of me as I take care of them." She stood back up and couldn't help but giggle sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeding the Void (Teacher)   Feeding the Void (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeding the Void (Teacher)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2