Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Substitute Teacher! (Open) Vote_lcapSubstitute Teacher! (Open) Voting_barSubstitute Teacher! (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Substitute Teacher! (Open) Vote_lcapSubstitute Teacher! (Open) Voting_barSubstitute Teacher! (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Substitute Teacher! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Substitute Teacher! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Substitute Teacher! (Open)   Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 11:28 pm

Rico walked out of the principal's office in a button up shirt with a skirt to match. She was dressed very professionally and for good reason. She had just landed a job with Murakami High. Well...two jobs. She was going to be the official instructor of the B-team, and a temporary teacher for the normal classes at the high school. She was going to be working with kids...well, her age. But she could teach them plenty, in both jobs.

Ever since their teacher, her mother, had died, the b-team had only had a part-time instructor that could only talk with them. They had no actual experience. They didn't know what it was like for them. And maybe Rico didn't have those things either, but she did have actual powers, so she would be in a better position for that.

She came into class early so she could watch every student walk in, and smiled kindly at them and greeted them. She was a little nervous, since she was the same age as, or probably younger than some of them. But she could stick it through.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Substitute Teacher! (Open)   Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 2:15 pm

Kyoshi was one of the first kids to arrive, and would probably make Rico feel a little better as she stood about half a foot shorter than her. The red head barely even noticed that they had a new teacher until Rico greeted her. The small one blinked, looked at her, blushed, and ran to her seat way in the back, putting her face down on the desk.

A new teacher?? That meant that they would all have to go around and introduce themselves again. She didn't want to. The girl could barely breathe just thinking about it and it hadn't even happened yet. Maybe Crisis would get here soon so that he could handle all of the talking for her.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Substitute Teacher! (Open)   Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 3:10 pm

Amber walked in and saw that their teacher was nowhere in sight, instead it was just the wimpy weapon girl and some new girl. She was standing where the teacher was supposed to be standing. Amber sized the girl up Hey, new girl! What can you do? Normally Amber would have just stared at her from the other side of the room and read her mind, but considering events that had happened recently, she was more open to trying to make friends rather than just ignoring people.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Substitute Teacher! (Open)   Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 7:09 pm

Rico smiled politely at Kyoshi as she took her seat, waving in a bit of a greeting. Crisis soon walked in, spotting Kyoshi immediately and heading over to check on her, but then blinked. In his peripheral vision, he saw a kid at the front of the class. "Eh?"

He walked up to the desk, and Rico smiled gently to him. "Hello. Nice to meet you."

Crisis tilted his head. "What are you doing at the teacher's desk?"

Rico smiled brightly. "I am the teacher. What's your name?"

Crisis's lips formed a line, showing he was clearly not amused. "Crisis. I don't really care for your joke, but you can get in trouble well enough on your own." He walked towards Kyoshi, taking his seat next to her.

Rico smiled. "Crisis...alright then. And you?" She pointed at Kyoshi.

Crisis sighed. "She's Kyoshi Nantuk. She doesn't speak. At all."

Rico blinked, perplexed. "Then how does she communicate?"

"Usually by drawing or writing. She does her work, though."

Rico nodded gently. Well, that was going to be interesting... She then saw another girl walk into the class, and started calling to her, asking what she could do. Rico giggled gently. "Well, I can teach pretty well...what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Substitute Teacher! (Open)   Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 10:16 pm

Kyoshi sighed in relief when Crisis walked into the room, instantly feeling better. Just as she thought, when it came time for the girl to ask her who she was, he spoke up for her so that she could just keep her head down on the desk. Let the others handle the new teacher, she would just sit here and stay quiet. Like always.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Substitute Teacher! (Open)   Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 5:41 pm

The new kid told Amber that she could... teach well? What kind of power is... oooooooooh... Amber lost her composure for a good 10 seconds before speaking again You're our teacher? Aren't you a bit young? Amber had half a foot over this girl. Also, she couldn't have been any older than 16. In her curiosity, Amber forgot all about what she had thought earlier about not going into the whole mind reading thing too early and started to read the girls mind. To the girl, it would look like Amber suddenly zoned out, just staring into space. If she broke Amber's concentration, the mind reading would stop.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Substitute Teacher! (Open)   Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 7:01 pm

Rico blinked a little bit as Amber skipped right over her question and asked another one of her own, incredulous that she was their teacher because of her age. She smiled brightly. "Why, yes. Yes, I am." And she left it at that, as if the simple response answered every facet of the question.

She looked over all of them, still smiling. This was going to be a very interesting group...and she hadn't even met all of them yet. "So, what is it you all can do? This class is about teaching you to master your powers, right?"

Crisis shrugged. "I can amplify and control sound. I've been working on deafening it." He didn't offer Kyoshi any help this time.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Substitute Teacher! (Open)   Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 12:50 am

Kyoshi blinked when he didn't come to her rescue for the second question. She looked up at him confused and bit her lip, obviously terrified. However, after looking into his eyes with her pleading expression, she realized quickly that he wanted her to answer for herself to help her overcome her problems. She bit her lip and looked at Rico, blushing wildly. The girl quickly stared at her notebook with her hair covering like a tent around her. After a couple minutes, she got up and walked to the teacher's desk, handing her a piece of paper with a shaky hand. -I can transform into any weapon. But I can only do one per person.- She was back to her own desk before Rico would be able to finish it.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Substitute Teacher! (Open)   Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 2:17 pm

Uninterrupted, Amber managed to make her way through Rico's mind. Her parentage was... interesting... Amber had trouble believing it, that was quite out there, even for Jump City. If she had been told, rather than finding it out through mind reading, she wouldn't have believed it. Compared to their last teacher, Rico was certainly interesting. This interest backfired, Amber kept using her powers for too long. She instantly got whipped out of Rico's mind, her head now throbbing in pain. She made her way to her seat, wincing in pain at the sound of her chair scraping. She hadn't actually heard Rico's question, so she would just stare at Rico in confusion if she looked at her expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Substitute Teacher! (Open)   Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 8:20 pm

She smiled lightly over to Crisis and Kyoshi, blinking when she came up to up to her desk with a paper. So that really was how she was going to communicate with her. She nodded gently after she read it towards Kyoshi. She found herself looking at the other girl again. She had refused to give her a name and didn't say anything about her powers. She looked at the girl, and then over to Crisis, nonplussed.

"Oh. That's Amber. But you can find out what she does on your own."

Rico quirked a brow, before looking back to Amber. "Amber," she said, "I asked what your abilities were. It's rude not to answer a question when I'm here to help you learn."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Substitute Teacher! (Open)   Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 12:23 pm

Kyoshi ran back to her desk and focused on just breathing for a few minutes. Meeting a new person was always super stressful to her. Even if it was as simple as placing a piece of paper in her hands. It still sent every vital function in Kyoshi's little body skyrocketing. It felt like her veins were on fire and her heart was going to explode out of her chest. The girl was having a miniature panic attack; just from handing their teacher a piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Substitute Teacher! (Open)   Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 4:51 pm

The first thing Amber heard after sitting down was Crisis introducing her to the teacher, Amber blinked in confusion, not sure what was going on. Rico then said that she had asked Amber about her powers, and that it was rude to ignore her. Amber blinked Sorry, I didn't hear you. My name is Amber and I can read minds, Rico. Uhh, I mean miss Caelum Note that Rico hadn't told the class her name.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Substitute Teacher! (Open)   Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 5:40 pm

Rico found herself blinking a little when Amber addressed her as Rico, instead of by the formal name. Then again, she had just told her that she had the power to read minds. Crisis sighed, facepalming. "Excellent save there, Amber. 10/10."

Rico furrowed her brow, her lips forming a line as she kept her gaze focused on Amber. "...how deep can you go? How deep did you go?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Substitute Teacher! (Open)   Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 10:44 pm

Kyoshi felt like she was dying. Maybe, maybe Crisis would at least comfort her a little for doing a good job? She bit her lip and reached out to him, but then retracted her hand. The panicky one shook her head and gasped. She needed to do this on her own. As they talked about Amber's ability, she wrapped her arms around her waist and tried to calm herself, but it felt like every breath she took just made it worse. Why was it getting worse!? The more she thought about it, the worse it got. She couldn't relax. She couldn't get past this. What was going on!? Why was she so weak!? Kyoshi growled at herself and suddenly slammed her head on the desk, yelping as it shot a pain through her body. It didn't help. It just hurt. Now she was panicking and crying. Great.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Substitute Teacher! (Open)   Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 5:49 pm

It seemed that Amber had said something wrong, since Rico seemed visibly perplexed at Amber's answer and Crisis facepalmed, commenting on how much she had messed up. Rico then asked her how deep she could go and how deep she did go There's a time limit to how long I can look through someones mind, but other than that I can go as deep as I want. As for how deep I did go, why do you ask? Do you maybe have a dark secret you're worried about someone finding out? The look on her face was surprisingly dark for someone who was such a cute looking girl a few seconds ago.

She then ruined the look by jumping in surprise at the sound of Kiyoshi slamming her head on the desk, screaming slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Substitute Teacher! (Open)   Substitute Teacher! (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Substitute Teacher! (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next