Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Drugs and Dealers (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Drugs and Dealers (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Drugs and Dealers (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Drugs and Dealers (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Drugs and Dealers (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Drugs and Dealers (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Drugs and Dealers (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Drugs and Dealers (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Drugs and Dealers (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Drugs and Dealers (Open) Vote_lcapDrugs and Dealers (Open) Voting_barDrugs and Dealers (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Drugs and Dealers (Open) Vote_lcapDrugs and Dealers (Open) Voting_barDrugs and Dealers (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Drugs and Dealers (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Drugs and Dealers (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Drugs and Dealers (Open)   Drugs and Dealers (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 6:55 pm

An illegal something dealing... Jenny had never stopped one before but there was a first time for everything right? Jenny flew up to the roof and slowly put on her goggles and hood as she slowly and quietly made her way over to the skylight and grinned as she looked down to see the deal being made. She opened up the skylight to hear the seller telling the buyer about the super solider like drugs they were selling and hopped down.

She used her flight to slow down her falling to allow her to land in the middle of them without complications. She stood up straight as she pulled out her staff halves with a bright smile. "Now that sounds like a good deal! I'll take 12!" A guard next to the buyer started to pull out a gun but Jenny quickly linked together her staff's halves and whipped it around and wacked the gun from his hand and pointed the staff's end at his chin as she kept grinning at him.

"No Billy, ya can't bring guns to class unless you have enough for everyone, and I didn't get one so ys can't have yours." She looked around at the others who didnt seem to know what was going on and spoke up again. "Now class it's time to turn in your guns and get your detention slips." All the men then pulled a gun on her making her smirk.

"See Billy... your class mates follow instructions." She quickly spin on hr heels as the men started to fire. She spun the staff around her as some bullets grazed her skin but over all missed while others bounced off her spinning staff as she leapt off the ground mid spin.

She then sent as flying spin kick to one guys face as she arced her back and smashed another guys face with her staff before landing in between them while they fell in a kneeling position. She grabbed one of the guns and pointed it at one that pointed a gun at her and they froze as the other guns were aimed at her again threatening to fire.

"Give it up brat you-" She then threw the gun hard at the guys face while snatching the one he held the threw it at the shin of another guy who on reflex shot as her reached down to his shin though due to him moving his arm he hit the guy that had been pointing a gun at jelly in the side. Jenny srung up and smirked.

"Now Jim ya know ya aren't allowed to speak that way to your teacher, that's gonna cost ya a call home to your parents." She paused though as one of the 3 remaining guys pressed the barrel to the back of her head. "This ends now." He said as she just grinned "And here I thought we were all gettin' along so well...." She said in a rather smart assy tone.
Back to top Go down

Drugs and Dealers (Open)
Page 1 of 1