Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Vote_lcapMusic In The Mall (Pika then open) Voting_barMusic In The Mall (Pika then open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Vote_lcapMusic In The Mall (Pika then open) Voting_barMusic In The Mall (Pika then open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Music In The Mall (Pika then open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Empty
PostSubject: Music In The Mall (Pika then open)   Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 8:33 pm

Jenny smiled as she walked up to a music store in the mall, finally there was a music store open again that had hours she could work with to get some new instruments. A group of guys in their early 20s all started to look up at her in aw. "No way..." Jenny grabbed then a black electric guitar off the used instruments rack and put it on to see how it felt as the men stared at her further.

"There's no way that's her..." "She did come back once before remember?" Jenny then walked up to the guys and gestured to the amps they were sitting on by the instruments they had been messing with. "Hey mind if I test the feel ‘o this on one ‘o those-" "Jenny?" One finally asked making her freeze before her ears lowered a bit.

"I swear if I get thrown into a wall again-" They shook their heads "No we'd never mess with you Jen we all know you could kick our as-" One cut her off to say before she then cut him off. "Look I ain’t the girl i think ua all think I am. I’m a Jennifer but not the one from here exactly.” They all looked at her blankly before one spoke up.

“Well no matter what jenny you are you clearly are a rocker. We all used to play with Jen while she was touring and if you are anything like her we wanna play with you.” She then blinked and her ears perked up.

“Oh well then… do ya guys know Skyrim? I usually play the startin’ song as a warmup an’ guitar tester.” They all smile and nod getting into positions. “Yeah our Jenny did the same!” Jenny the grinned and plugged her guitar in. She then nodded to the guys and they started to play the song.

Despite it just being practice they all played it like they would at a real show. Jenny and the bass player even starting to mess with each other while still playing amazingly. Jenny moved around a lot and jumped as she played while headbanging as the song progressed.

A crowd though started to form by the store entrance and a smaller one inside of the people who were already inside to begin with. When they finished the song Jenny smiled and nodded “Yep taken the guitar.” She said as the crowd cheered but then dispersed afterwards.

The guys then gave Jenny a number. “Call us if you wanna do this again sometime.” Jenny smiled and nodded as she paid for the guitar. “Yeah no problem.” The guys then went off and Jenny then looked around as she held her guitar with one hand. “Now… I just gotta find a good violin…”
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mall (Pika then open)   Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 6:31 pm

Amber was in the mall, walking out of the DVD store with some anime DVD's, clearly very satisfied. She was just going to walk home, when she heard some music coming from the music store. At first she didn't think anything of it, but then she saw that actual people were performing the song, rather than music just being played on the radio. She watched the performance while it was going on, then waited around after everyone started leaving. Once the crowd was gone, she walked over to the girl that had been the lead singer. Now that she was this close, she realised the girl was quite cute Hey, I loved the performance! You were great!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mall (Pika then open)   Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 3:25 am

Jenny finally spotted some good violins and smiled but then blinked as she noticed the girl making her way over to her. She gave her a friendly smile and wave as she started to look up as the height difference between them become more clear the closer the girl got to her. She smiled a bit more when the girl complimented her and nodded. "Thanks hon! It was a lot 'o fun, I'm glad you could find some enjoyment out 'o it as well!"

She said kindly to her she then noticed the anime and her ears perked up. "Oh nice this place has some anime here too! Find anythin' good?" She asked looking back up to er as she made sure that the conversation wasn't all about her or anything. Though changing the subject might be seen just as rude as making it all about herself. She hoped that she wasn't coming off rude to this girl, it always sucked when good intentions go bad through misunderstandings.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mall (Pika then open)   Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 2:46 pm

As well as being quite cute up close, the girl was also quite small up close. The girl thanked her for her praise and then asked her about the anime she bought. It was a bit of an odd conversation change, it had intended to be polite to keep the conversation equal, but Amber wasn't really good at picking up hints like that. She frowned for a second, a little confused Huh? She didn't mean to come off rude, she kind of just did Uhh... yeah, I found a series I've been looking for for a while. Didn't think I'd find it in a place like that. She showed her the DVD, it was season 1 of a romance anime with a long japanese name.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mall (Pika then open)   Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 3:05 pm

She blinked at her huh and then gave an awkward smile "Oh sorry that was rude changin' the subject so suddenly wasn't it? I'm sorry if it was." She said with her ears lowered. They perked up again though when she showed her the dvd and explained that she didn't think that she'd find it in the place where she did. She looked over the dvd with a smile. "A romance huh? I'm more into the adventure an' action kinds of stuff but still nice pick." She said with a kind smile as she looked back up to her.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mall (Pika then open)   Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 3:15 pm

The girl said that it was rude of her to change the subject so suddenly, then apologised, Amber shook her head I thought it was a bit weird is all, you're fine. Her mood improved when she showed her the DVD, commenting that she preferred action and adventure anime I'm into everything, except the really weird stuff,it's just that I watched this one recently and really liked it. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mall (Pika then open)   Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 4:24 pm

She nodded as her ears perked up when the girl said she was fine. She then chuckled when she said everything but the weird stuff. "Ya mean the stuff ya only find in the suggestion bar 'o google if ya have looked it up super often?" She said partly jokingly. She then explained that she really liked it so she got it. "Oh cool I'll have to check it out sometime then." She then looked to one of the workers and pointed to a back violin that looked pretty beat up.

"Could ya get that for me?" The guy smiled and nodded "Sure thing mam!" He then walked over and got up on a step stool to get it for her since it would be out of reach for her at her height. He then brought it over to her with its bow and she took it with a nod. "Thanks hon." She then looked back to Amber to show that she was still paying attention while at the same time looking over the violin and going over a check list of all it's parts in her head.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mall (Pika then open)   Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 2:06 pm

The girl's response to Amber's comment on the really weird stuff in regards to anime made Amber giggle. She then said that she'd check out the anime You really should! She then asked a staff member from the store to get a violin from the back. The man got her the violin, while Amber just looked it over, she couldn't see what was so great. The problem was, Amber is the kind of person who voices thoughts like that What do you want with such a beat up violin? Unlike Jenny, Amber didn't think she was being rude.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mall (Pika then open)   Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 3:39 pm

She smiled with amber seemed to like her comment and found it funny, it was always nice when others got her jokes. Amber then confirmed that she should watch the anime and nodded. "Well then I'll put rewatchin Game 'o Thrones for the 5th time while I watch that show in mah free time." She said with a soft smile. She then smiled as she was given the violin seeing it as a book full of stories.

"Well I like beat up instruments because it shows how strong they are to get beat up an' still work. That an' every nick, dent, chip, an' scratch is from a story. You never know where they are from. They could if you asked the old owner about them could lead 'em into tellin' ya one of the greatest stories of their lives. That and they just add a lot of character to an instrument which I like." She said with a smile as the staff employee then blinked.

"I thought you just wanted it because it was yours before it was sold off like all the rest of your stuff at your last funeral." Jenny then grew pale hearing this 'It.... it was hears....?' She thought before speaking up "I'm not too sure what yah mean by that." The worker shrugged "Well Those guys called you Jennifer and talked to you like you were their old singer. Which if you were that would make you Jennifer Necowl that girl who died a few months back. Sorry that not too many people came to your funeral then all your stuff got sold off cause there wasn't really anyone to give your stuff too."

She then looked to the violin after hearing this and her ears drooped. 'God... what happened to this me to cause her to die then have all her stuff sold.... What kind 'o life did she have to deserve that....? Is.... is that goin' to happen to me one day...?' The thought scared her, wouldn't it scare anyone to hear about technically their own death?

This was a lot for her to take in but she shoved it off a bit as she nodded and played cool actually very well even though her mind was racing more than 2 horn dog teen boys trying to prove something to their girlfriends while in an old 90s racing movie. "Uh yeah... they did call me by that.... i uh... I'll take the violin..." The guy blinked. "No testing that one?" She shook her head looking to it. "No testin'... if this really was mine... I trust it..."

She said as she handed him a card as he rung it up. If this was hers... Jenny didn't want to see it being pawned off from person to person. She knew that if it was her that was dead she wouldn't what all her things being pawned off and passed around by random strangers she didn't even know.

Though the whole idea of her stuff being sold off was pretty sad and heart breaking to her because that meant either she had no one she clearly wanted to have all her stuff... or that someone wasn't there to claim her things.... that and it meant that the funeral people were so reedy they wanted to pawn off her stuff to pay for her funeral and then some. The guy handed her card back and she nodded pocketing it.

"Thanks..." She held the bow close as he handed her the case that went with it that was beat up even worse than the violin and she put it in and on like backpack. 'I'm so gonna have to hunt down somethin' to smoke after this.... and or maybe a guy who ca go by some rum for me....' She thought as she looked to Amber and gave an awkward smile. 'Right she's probably gonna think i'm even weirder now that that whole conversation happened....' She just held the smile not sure what to say. 'Yep... just keep smilin'... that oughtta help the situation sugar.'

Off in the background a little girl jumped on an employees back who was off in one of the rooms dedicated to guitars with sound proof walls. She climbed out and perched on his shoulders easily as he stumbled around trying to get her off but she smacked his hands when ever he would reach up at her. She then leaned forward and backwards as this continued making him stumble around more. She then as he moved forward Jerked totally forward making him fall on his face. She then punched him in the head letting off a blast that knocked him out. The door to the room was opened and she then quietly dragged off his body to the back door. [Addison Exit]
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mall (Pika then open)   Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 6:53 pm

The girl explained how she liked old, beat up instruments because it shows that they are strong, shows that they all potentially have amazing stories to tell and gives the instrument character. Amber nodded, understanding what she was saying but not really getting it. It's just an instrument. You're better off getting an undamaged one. It was a good thing Amber hadn't opened her mouth about that yet, because the girl then found out that the violin was hers from her own funeral somehow.

Amber was getting really weirded out, and the girl seemed really confused and disturbed as well. Despite that, she bought the violin, saying there was no point in testing it since it was technically hers. Amber read her mind, but she didn't have any idea what was going on either. As Amber was reading her mind, she heard what Jenny said about Amber thinking she was weird You are pretty weird, but that's okay That would probably come off very unusual, since Jenny didn't know that Amber can read minds.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mall (Pika then open)   Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 7:38 pm

Jenny then narrowed her eyebrows suspectingly as she said her words about her being weird. She hadn't said anything about that... other then in her own mind.... either this girl was just being rude and calling her weird out of nowhere... or reading her mind some how. It wouldn't be too big of a shock to find someone who could read minds after the people she’s been around in this city and since she had came across this before in her own world and how she-

She tensed a bit then, no she shouldn't think about that if this girl was reading her mind.... 'I don't like it when people pick through mah thoughts.... Mah thoughts are mine alone an’ very private.... so if you are in them i suggest you get out....' she thought. She wasn't sure if she was really doing it so if she wasn't she wanted to just think that so she didn't just say that out loud then her turn out to be doing nothing.

She then made sure until she was certain about this girl to hide her thoughts the only way she knew how... by thinking of one of her favorite songs back when she was much younger during her vocaloid obsession phase. Man none of her friends and fans ever let her live it down after that video of her singing some of the vocaloid songs while dressed up in that out- 'Focus jenny if she is readin’ your mind you don't want another outbreak of the whole Jenoid bull please kick me from your world...."

((The song shes thinking of though note she had it start in her mind at 0:25

Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mall (Pika then open)   Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 3:10 pm

The girl suddenly got suspicious about Amber saying something based on what she had heard in Jenny's mind. It had been an honest mistake, Amber often forgets that there is a large difference between what she knows about someone and what the other person thinks that she knows. Amber had decided to focus on what she was saying for now, rather than what was going on in her mind, only to find that the girl was just staring at her. Amber just stared back for a few seconds, unnerved Umm... hello? She poked her on the arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music In The Mall (Pika then open)   Music In The Mall (Pika then open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music In The Mall (Pika then open)
Page 1 of 1