Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Vote_lcapPart Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Voting_barPart Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Vote_lcapPart Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Voting_barPart Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Part Timer (Pika)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 6:13 pm

They kept on running for quite a while, until eventually Isabel thought they were far away enough to stop. Isabel may have faked being tired and having sore muscles, but Amber actually was! She walked over to a bench and sat down. Isabel then justified doing what she did by saying that she would have been useless if Amber had paid for herself, and that Amber saved her money this way. Amber just stared at Isabel, then grumbled Just give me the burger
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 6:35 pm

Amber sat on a bench, and Isabel followed suit. She sat as close as possible to Amber, their thighs touching as the other girl caught her breath. Then Amber reminded Isabel about the burger and she perked up. "Yes ma'am, bosslady! One deluxe cheeseburger comin right up!"
Isabel handed Amber the bag, and the other girl would be able to tell quickly that the food in the bag was not what they ordered. It was some chicken sandwich with onions and peppers all over it.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 2:01 pm

Isabel sat down next to Amber, purposely touching their thighs together. Amber inched away from her. Isabel then gave Amber the cheeseburger, only to find out that it was not a cheeseburger. Amber stared at it for a few seconds, then looked at Isabel, then looked back to the sandwich and sighed. She couldn't bring herself to throw it away with the way Isabel was looking at her and with all they went through to get it.

Amber took it out of the bag and started eating it, clearly not enjoying the taste of the onion. She also was suffering from the peppers, making her pant from the heat every few seconds. By the time she was finished, her face was red and she had an uncomfortable grimace on her face. She then turned to Isabel Thanks. Let's go find a shop, I need a drink.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 4:12 pm

Isabel was happy to see Amber eating the food with such enthusiasm. Today really was working out pretty well! Isabel had thought because of the whacky events of this morning this little outing was doomed to fail... but now everything was coming together like butt cheeks! Perfect.
When Isabel looked to Amber, she had to do a double take... Amber's face was red? A blush?! Oh dear.

Isabel looked away and her hand shot to cover her mouth. Oh dear. This date was going so well Amber was blushing? What was Isabel supposed to do about that? She hadn't been on many dates, but a blush was a good sign.

The moment Amber turned to tell Isabel she needed a drink, she'd be able to tell that the words were not registering. Isabel leaned in quickly, putting her hands on Amber's cheeks and kissing the other girl messily.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 5:59 pm

Isabel seemed oblivious to Amber's suffering. No, it's fine, Amber didn't want any sympathy. Isabel was acting quite weird though, turning away for a while, then not seeming to be noticing her words. Amber frowned Are you alri- then Isabel went in and kissed her! Ambers eyes widened. Her heart started beating faster and faster. She started blushing for real. Her mind was racing around, which triggered her powers somehow. She started getting random glimpses of conversations from all around them, nothing staying long enough to actually be understandable. When Isabel pulled away, Amber would just stare at her and start spouting gibberish.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 11:46 am

After the kiss ended, Isabel looked at Amber with wide and hopeful eyes. The other girl just started speaking gibberish, but this didn't deter the zombie. She smiled wide and laughed loudly.
"It's like you're reading my mind! That's exactly what I was thinking! Oh my God what a day!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 2:58 pm

Amber got a little embarrassed at herself when she just spoke gibberish, and when Isabel commented on it Uhh... yeah... sorry... didn't... uhhh... she looked away and bit her lip. After fussing about it for a minute she whispered without even turning in Isabel's direction I- I liked it. Thank you...
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 8:28 pm

Amber remained shy about the whole situation, which made Isabel shift a little uncomfortably. Then the other girl admitted that she liked the kiss and Isabel's smile got even wider, if that was even possible.
"That's wonderful! Does this mean you're my girlfriend now?! There's perks! Like I'll get food for you whenever you want, and I'll give you lotsa hugs... and you can kiss me whenever! And look, I can do this!"

Isabel stuck her tongue out and touched her nose with it, like it was the most impressive thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:30 pm

Isabel took the news of Amber's opinion of the moment very well, going so far as to ask if they were girlfriend's now. Amber got redder at that as Isabel started to describe her perks, like stealing food, hugging and kissing. She also added that she could touch her nose with her tongue. Amber tried not to look too unimpressed at that last part.

She then decided to answer the question now that she was done talking N-n-no... but... I would be open to going on more dates... she didn't like that this was having such an affect on her, she wasn't ever like this and had never been like that Can I have your number?
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 2:41 pm

Isabel masked her disappointment at Amber's response, and it wasn't too hard since she was also offered the chance to go on more dates and change her mind. With a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes, Isabel nodded enthusiastically. "Of course you can, sweetheart! I have this amazing new phone, too. Top of the line, y'know."

She reached in her pocket smugly, only to produce a flip phone that looked older than she was. "Pretty nifty, huh? Here, give me your number and I'll call you so you have mine!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 4:44 pm

Amber was not very good at reading people, which was ironic because her powers involved reading people, so she didn't seem to notice Isabel's disappointment. Isabel agreed to exchanging numbers and then bragged about her amazing phone... a flip phone... Amber thought that only drug dealers carried around flip phones anymore, but apparently not. Amber couldn't fail to hide how unimpressed she was this time, but she managed to bounce back Alright, give it here. She would enter her contact details in and give it back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part Timer (Pika)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3