Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Part Timer (Pika) Vote_lcapPart Timer (Pika) Voting_barPart Timer (Pika) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Part Timer (Pika) Vote_lcapPart Timer (Pika) Voting_barPart Timer (Pika) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Part Timer (Pika)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Part Timer (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 3:45 pm

Isabel was looking for a role that she'd never tried before. It was early and bright when she spotted it. The blue hat, cool little car... she knew what she was going to do today.
It didn't take her long to liberate the man of his hat and car. She put the bag on, but left him in his uniform. It wasn't as neat as the hat.

She wanted to do a good job, so she started the route. She'd throw the paper roughly at the house, usually landing in the bushes or bashing against the door. Nothing too bad here.
Until she came to an unsuspecting teenagers door. She threw the paper way too hard and off balanced... so it went crashing through a window on the left. Inside looked like a girls room.

"Oh! My bad!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Part Timer (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:23 pm

Amber was lying in bed, staring at the person lying in the bed next to her. They turned to look at each other, staring into each others eyes I love you, Amber said Metamorphi. Then a newspaper hit Amber on the head, waking her up.

Amber rubbed her head and gasped when she saw that her window was broken! She ran to the window and looked out, seeing who had done it. She growled and barked at her Hey! She slipped her feet into some slippers then ran outside, still in her underwear What the hell did you do!?!
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Part Timer (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:43 pm

Despite Isabel's hopes, it seemed that someone was indeed occupying the house. There was angry yells coming from inside and Isabel felt bashful at the thought of being scolded for her poor work. Being a newspaper girl was harder than it looked. When Amber came stomping out in her underwear, Isabel's jaw nearly dropped and her eyes widened a bit. There was an accusing voice asking her what she did, and Isabel quickly took the hat off, looking at the ground.
As she answered, her eyes would occasionally jump up to the pretty girls form to read her body language. Not to mention she refused to miss out on the view.

"I, uh... Well, you see... uhm... it wasn't me." The lie was poor, possibly from being caught off guard by the girl in her underwear.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Part Timer (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 6:51 pm

Amber didn't miss the way the girl was looking at her, she was a bit caught off guard, not being used to being looked at like that. But that was just because she always wore loose clothes. She self consciously crossed her arms, she looked even more irritated, but her cheeks were pink. The girl then had the gall to claim that it wasn't her, even though she was the only one it could have been! She sighed in irritation I don't believe you, how are you going to make this up to me? Some of Amber's neighbours were staring, mostly in judgement since she lived in a neighbourhood full of old people.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Part Timer (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 7:38 pm

The girl wasn't buying Isabel's lies, which was to be expected considering how lame it was. Isabel had maneuver her way out of this one. But how? She considered spinning on her heel and running. Would the girl chase in her underwear? Doubtful. That being said... Would Isabel run away from a pretty girl in her underwear? Also doubtful.

"Oh gee... well you see... I got you this hat." Isabel said, holding the hat out for the girl to take. "I took it from some guy delivering papers because it looked fun. I didn't know it came with so much responsibility."

Isabel was still avoiding eye contact, only glancing up occasionally. She didn't notice the staring neighbors.

Last edited by Bloo on Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color coding <3)
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Part Timer (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 8:11 pm

The girl continued to act dumb, trying to appease Amber by gifting her with the hat she had stolen to act as a paper deliverer. Amber took the hat, then threw it back at her You're lucky you aren't a real paper girl, so I can't complain to your boss! She then took a calm breath and seemed to calm down, but it seemed as if she was just staring at her. In reality, she was using her powers to comb through her mind for information.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Part Timer (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 9:00 pm

Isabel wasn't very intimidated by the idea of her boss recieving a complaint about her. She hadn't even met the guy yet. He wouldn't even know who she was to yell at her! It was the perfect crime it seemed. Only now there was an angry half naked teenager yelling at her... maybe not a perfect crime, then. A pretty good crime.
She shook the thought, finally looking up at Amber who had a blank look and was staring. That look! Could it be... Amber thought Isabel was pretty too! Hah! Perfect! As soon as the thought ran through her mind she noticed that there had been an awkward silence for a while...

"Maybe I can make it up to you. I'll have a new job. I'll help you with stuff until you think the debt has been paid! Perfect!" Isabel declared, stepping towards the girl with a smile. This would be fun!
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Part Timer (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 3:44 pm

Amber combed through Isabel's mind, searching for information. So, she was some kind of weird zombie? Weird. Also she was hiding some weapons. She also thought that Amber was staring in awe of her. Amber snapped back into reality when Isabel started talking again, saying that she'll do whatever Amber wants until the debt was paid. Amber thought to herself Fine, you can start by cleaning the mess you made in my room! It's the first to the left. She moved out of the way so that she could come in.

If she did, she would encounter a woman who looked like Amber, but was middle aged and instead had longer hair that was brown, just like Amber's is naturally. The woman looked at Isabel weirdly as she passed by, then walked outside Amber! What are you doing dressed like that outside!?! And who is that who just passed me!?! Amber crossed her arms and shifted her body to cover herself up as much as she could Mom! I-It's a long story!
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Part Timer (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 12:34 pm

Isabel started to walk in, but ran into Amber's mom. Her mom let Isabel skirt by, but Isabel stopped a little after. The lady seemed mad. She started yelling at Amber, and Isabel shifted uncomfortably. She herself had seen angry parents more than a few times and had a good idea of where it led to. She had to do something to make her mom less mad!
She was mad that Amber was dressed like that in front of strangers, so Isabel had to make herself out to not be a stranger then. Easy peasy.

"Don't worry! I'm no stranger. I'm Amber's girlfriend!" Isabel proudly declared, winking at Amber. She was great at this thinking on the spot stuff.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Part Timer (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 4:23 pm

Amber started to go back inside now, no point in staying out now that Isabel was going in. One of her neighbours, a middle aged man who was starting to go bald, stared at the space where Amber was standing. His wife slapped him on the arm and told him to go back inside.

Amber's mum started to speak Amber! What is go- but then she was interrupted by Isabel blurting out that she was Amber's girlfriend. Amber's face went bright red What are you talking about!?! Mom, she's lying, I swear! Amber's mother giggled Sure, that's why you're so embarrassed she chuckled and walked away.

Amber turned to Isabel, face still red Go fix the mess! She walked back inside her room with Isabel and started to put some clothes on.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Part Timer (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 4:30 pm

In the background a teen boy n the sidewalk across the street had been staring at amber gaged as a little girl that came out of nowhere clothes lined him with her long hair that she held out with one of her arms mid leap as she had jumped at him. She landed in a kneeling position as she tightened her hair around his throat and used it to choke him out as she pet his face shooshing him as he gasped for air and struggled until he passed out. She then laid him down and then held up her middle fingers as she did the old jerky halo style t bagging on him with her eyes narrowed and her lips perked out. She then laughed as she grabbed his feet and dragged him off.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Part Timer (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 4:55 pm

Isabel wasn't completely sure what was going on now, but the mom had stopped yelling and Amber was officially blushing a lot. That was an improvement in Isabel's book. She was smiling proudly when the mother walked away, happy she was already able to help. "Whew. That was a close one. Don't worry, I got your back, hot stuff. I'm Isabel, by the way!"

She introduced, about to offer her hand but Amber yelled to go fix the mess and Isabel thought better of it. "Right. Yeah. Sorry."

She'd follow Amber into the room, starting to pick up shards of glass with her bare hands... but getting very distracted by Amber getting dressed. She found herself staring. That girl was so cute!
She didn't even notice that she'd cut her hand on the glass until the blood was already dripping on the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Part Timer (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 2:04 pm

Amber just glared at Isabel as she acted as if she had saved the day, rather than causing a misunderstanding and being annoying. They both went into Amber's room, Amber started to get changed as Isabel cleaned. Amber turned around to see how she was doing after putting on loose T-shirt, only to see that she was staring at her Hey, watch where you're looking! Then she saw the blood Oh! Are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Part Timer (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 3:55 pm

Isabel was caught staring, which put life back into the corpse. She dropped a few pieces of glass and started looking around trying to find an excuse for what she was staring at. She couldn't come up with one. "I-It's not my fault! You're really pretty and walking around not wearing clothes. Of course I'm gonna stare..."

Then Amber asked of Isabel was okay and she tilted her head in confusion. She remembered the cut and quickly shoved her finger in her mouth and nodded like an idiot.
"Oh, uh, yeah! I'm fine. I'll clean this too next. After the glass, I think..."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Part Timer (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 7:02 pm

Isabel was quiet for a second, as if thinking, then she answered Amber's demand to not stare by saying that her staring was inevitable, because she was pretty and not wearing clothes. Amber went red again and tried to cover it up by putting her hands over her cheeks. She wasn't used to being called pretty I was in a hurry, I usually wear clothes! That's not an excuse to stare at me anyway!

When asked about the cut, Isabel chose to put her finger in her mouth, promising to clean up the blood instead. Amber shook her head No, it's fine, just clean up the glass, and be safe! She then put tights on and put on a skirt. Now that she was changed, she went down to her knees and helped out with what was left of the glass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Part Timer (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part Timer (Pika)   Part Timer (Pika) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part Timer (Pika)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next