Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThis Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Voting_barThis Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThis Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Voting_barThis Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

This Isn't My Forte (Teacher)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Isn't My Forte (Teacher)   This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 2:56 pm

Kyoshi was in the bathroom stall having a panic attack when she heard her phone. The girl was barely functioning enough to read it, but when she got through, she blinked. He had went through abuse too. Maybe it was wrong, but that made her feel a little better. After about another 5 minutes, he'd get a response. -I'm sorry... Thank you for trusting me with that.- It was the best she could think of.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't My Forte (Teacher)   This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 3:21 pm

He read her text, sipping his coffee as he waited. When she still wasn't coming out, he texted her back. Thank you for the same. Would you come back out? Your coffee's melting. Maybe a lame excuse to get her to come back, but it was all he could think of that was working.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't My Forte (Teacher)   This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 4:13 pm

Kyoshi read his text and bit her lip. The coffee didn't really matter to her, but she really shouldn't keep him waiting like this. A few minutes later, she emerged slowly and sat down, not making direct eye contact with him. Her cheeks were cherry red though.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't My Forte (Teacher)   This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 8:56 pm

He smiled a little when she finally returned, though she was refusing to look at him. He sipped his coffee as they sat there in silence, and watched her, before gently placing a hand on her shoulder. She looked really cute with her cheeks that red, he acknowledged with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't My Forte (Teacher)   This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Kyoshi blushed even more when he placed his hand on her shoulder and, without thinking about it, she rested her head on his hand. The girl closed her eyes and just tried to focus on breathing for now. Her mind was racing and heart now pounded. This was all way too much for her, but it was obvious she was trying her best.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't My Forte (Teacher)   This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 9:24 pm

After a while of her being silent like that, Crisis decided he should try asking again. It was pleasant that she felt comfortable enough to rest her head on his hand, but he didn't want her to continue keeping her discomfort from him. "Kyoshi...if you don't like this place, we can leave. We can go wherever you want. I just like their chocolate coffee."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't My Forte (Teacher)   This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 10:01 pm

Kyoshi blinked and opened her eyes, looking up at him like he was the sweetest person on this planet. She shook her head though and typed out a message for him. -It doesn't matter where we are... I'm not comfortable anywhere... Sorry.-

The girl sighed and looked away, figuring that would be the end of this. Who would want to spend time with someone that couldn't just relax. Anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't My Forte (Teacher)   This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 7:27 pm

He looked at her, and then to his phone as she sent him a text message saying that she wasn't comfortable anywhere. He quirked a brow, looking back at her. "Kyoshi, come on. That's just stupid. There has to be some place you're comfortable. If you were uncomfortable everywhere then you wouldn't go anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't My Forte (Teacher)   This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 10:18 am

Kyoshi looked up at him and teared up before looking back down at her phone. -This is the second time I've been out of my house without going to school. Ever.- She wouldn't explain what the first time was unless he asked specifically. However, she did think about it for a moment and texted him again. -I am starting to get a little more comfortable at the school though. It's becoming familiar... but I'm sure you don't want to go there.- She sighed and pulled her knees to get chest to wait on him to say get out.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't My Forte (Teacher)   This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 4:04 pm

Crisis read his phone as he saw that it was only the second time she had ever been outside of school. He frowned a little. Just how much shelter were her parents keeping her under? He read the second text and saw that she was more comfortable at the school, but thought he didn't want to go there.

"It's fine with me if we go to the school, Kyoshi. But I don't think we can go there on weekends. It might not be open." He paused. "...we can check though, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't My Forte (Teacher)   This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 7:38 am

Kyoshi blushed in surprise when he didn't shoot her thoughts down immediately. She blinked and bit her lip, staring at him for a moment before looking down and shaking her head, texting him. -No. That's okay. I don't want to get us in trouble. I'll be okay.- She smiled weakly and her stomach rumbled. That was one of the best things about school. A hot meal every day.

Anyway, she should really drink the coffee in front of her. Slowly, she brought the straw to her lips and took a sip, almost immediately gagging on it. She pushed the drink away and sighed. This must be the worst hang out time ever. And she knew it.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't My Forte (Teacher)   This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 5:16 pm

He blinked a little when she remained silent, but then told him that she didn't want to get them in trouble. He was glad when she tried her coffee...but she didn't seem to like it. Luckily, he had heard her stomach rumble.

"Ah. You don't like coffee. Well...how about we go get something to eat? It seems like you're hungry, anyways,"[/b] he said, smiling a little bit to try and smooth it over.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't My Forte (Teacher)   This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 10:59 am

Kyoshi blinked and blushed brightly, shaking her head quickly when he mentioned going somewhere to eat. She texted him swiftly. -No no! I'm okay!- She didn't want him spending any more money on her. This was so weird. What was he thinking asking her to come see him like this anyway? And what was with this location? And... Breathe. She needed to breathe.

The girl closed her eyes and tried to focus on staying calm. She didn't want to have another panic attack already. Honestly, she was trying to be happy with all of this, but it was just too hard for her to stay relaxed. Why couldn't she just be normal?? She laid her head down on the table again to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't My Forte (Teacher)   This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 7:27 pm

He blinked when she got so embarrassed about him offering to buy her food, and told him no by means of texting him again. He furrowed his brow. "What's your deal? I've already bought food for you before, and your stomach just rumbled. There's no shame in getting a meal when somebody's offering to buy it for you."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't My Forte (Teacher)   This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 7:21 am

Kyoshi went wide eyed when he spoke to her like that. It wasn't a terrible thing to say by any means, but to the fragile spirit in front of him, asking what her deal was, was just as bad as yelling at a normal person. Her soul was already crushed, so any wrong word could grind it into finer dust.

The red head shrunk again and hung her head, her shoulders starting to shake. A minute later, he'd receive a text mage in response. -Sorry. I am hungry.- She didn't want to make him mad at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Isn't My Forte (Teacher)   This Isn't My Forte (Teacher) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Isn't My Forte (Teacher)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next