Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Vote_lcapThe End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Voting_barThe End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Vote_lcapThe End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Voting_barThe End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives)

Go down 
+3
Moon
Ixen
Bow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Empty
PostSubject: The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives)   The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 1:00 pm

Gluttony had been tasked with the responsibility of planning Bow's funeral. The past week has been filled with tears, blood, pain, sorrow. Her head was spinning as she got dressed for the event today and she had to puke more than she could count. She had no idea where her brother was, her best friend was being buried today, and her boyfriend was as broken inside as she was out. There was nothing that she could possibly do. Today was going to be tragic no matter what she did, so she decided to just be dreadfully depressed for now.

On the way to the cemetery, Gluttony didn't say a word. She was also the one that had to give Bow's Eulogy today, so she was even more shaken up than she normally would have been. This was a job more suited to her brother, but he was mad with wrath right now, so she doubted he would even be in attendance. The girl sighed and placed her head on the window, looking out to the sky.

As they got to the parking lot, she struggled to get out using her crutches. Maybe she should have brought the wheel chair like Toji had suggested. Too late now though. When they got to the lot, she sighed in relief when she saw that there was a chair for her to sit in. Now... Now they just had to wait before beginning. Everyone was told as they walked up that they could say their last words as they pleased. She was in an open coffin too boot.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives)   The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 5:02 pm

Malan'tai arrived in a formal suit, he stepped out of his car and looked at the bit of paper in his hand. He confirmed he was in the right place and shrugged slightly. The man walked in through the doors approaching the casket. He would wait in line with the rest and when he got to the casket Malan'tai just stood there staring into it. Malan'tai looked at his daughters face without recognizing her in the least.

He made his way toward the back of the funeral home and would sit to listen to the proceedings and comfort any who needed it. It was truly a strange coincidence that this woman had the same name as his four year old who was missing.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives)   The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 11:28 pm

With news coming rather quickly, the girl Wrath had married died. Lust didn't know her name, nor really cared, this was inevitable for humans anyways, she tried to tell Kyte beforehand. Nonetheless, she was here simply to make herself look good in the eyes of others. With that being said, Lilith watched as people walked up to her opened casket, saying meaningless words to a pale corpse with no means of returning. She always found funerals to be boring, especially Northern American ones. Staring at a dead body wasn't comforting for the sin, she didn't think it was comforting for anyone.
When Lilith took her turn to look at the decaying body, she set her bouquet of purple Foxglove's on the casket, looking off to the side for a second. Why didn't they just burn the body? This made everything so much more tedious.

The sin walked towards the back and waited for her sibling before getting ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives)   The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 12:22 am

Toji glanced at Lust,eyes narrowing.She'd abandoned Glut....Not here...Don't disrespect Bow...He slowly stood up, face missing the usual mischievous,confident grin,and eyes dull, walking over to the casket and regarding it with pain,eyes clenching shut."I....I love you,sis....I know it wasn't me that did it...but...I'm s-sorry I wasn't quicker...Maybe....maybe one day we'll see each other again...I just..I just wish you hadn't had to go through that,that you were still with us. It...it isn't..fair.You did so much for others...why should you be the one to suffer?"

The boy clenches his hands shut,tears starting to pour down his face."S-sorry..I'm complaining...L-love you,Bow....Find peace,ok?"The boy wished so bad he could hug her,one last time,but he couldn't,could he?So, Toji simply laid flowers on the casket,breathing in through his nose so he didn't start sobbing,and walks back over to Glut,sitting down and gently holding the girls hand.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives)   The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 9:34 am

Suzaku walked into the church. He was in formal attire as well, and he looked around at those attending. He stepped up to the casket when his turn came around, avoiding the eyes of any of the Titans in the building. He hated Kuro. With every fiber of his being. But Kuro was attached to this woman, and he did feel it was necessary to offer condolences in his stead. Whether that made sense or not was arbitrary.

"I do not know you. But he did," he uttered silently to the body in front of him. "And since he cannot be here to mourn for you, I will be here in his stead. I recollect great things from you in your time with the Titans. You were a very honorable woman."

He put a chrysanthemum on her body, putting a hand on hers and closing his eyes. "Anata no nemuri no heiwa o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives)   The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 12:42 pm

"My condolences." Hugh Exley approached the pair of Toji and Gluttony. As he did he lifted one of the pant-legs of his trousers to reveal the ankle monitor beneath. Didn't want the Titan to think he was ducking prison after all. The monitor sent a low but steady stream of static electricity into his body. He couldn't transform.

Although an inmate of the city's finest prison, Pix had been granted day release. Just one of the perks that came with actually cooperating with the authorities. Other criminals ought to try it some time. They had allowed him 18 hours to attend the funeral and reception afterwards. But nothing else. If he took a little drive out to Crash Alley the monitor would know. Still. This day wasn't about him.

Pix had said his last words to the casket earlier. Something along the lines of All the people with common sense are dying. It was a real tear-jerker. You had to be there. He had liked Bow, and judging by the turnout, that was not a controversial opinion. Her death had come as a shock for he'd been unaware of her marriage to Kyte. Had Pix known, he would have instead considered the outcome all but certain. Wrath would have people who'd want to hurt him indirectly. It was a tragedy.

He attempted to offer solace, "If you think of what she gave compared to what most people give, she lived a full life. You know, in a zero sum game." Well that thought made him feel better about it. Though he wished he had Nina to lean on right now, "Gluttony. I heard that you were giving the eulogy. I wasn't aware that you and Bow-" Hugh stopped mid sentence and stared across the hall, "Erm. Nevermind. Sorry again."

Hugh left abruptly and headed in the opposite direction to where he'd been looking. This wasn't right. He'd been told the guy was dead. But how reliable was the source? He trusted Blake. But could Blake have been lied to? Could she have been fooled? Let's say that it was a lie. A twisted and clever lie. Why would he do this now?

Why would Mal risk visiting the funeral?!

Pix recognised his old boss. He was one of the rare few people who knew Mal for who he truly was. But despite the anonymity granted to Tiberius by this alter ego, he didn't believe the dinosaur would risk such a thing. Not when there had apparently been great pains to fake his own death. It made no logical sense. And that frightened Hugh more than anything. What was he missing that Tib could beat him over the head with?

Moving in a circuitous route around the church, Pix approached Mal. He gingerly took a seat near the guy and crossed his arms, looking ahead, "So, did you lie to Wrath? Or did Wrath attempt to lie to me? That's all I'm missing. I did find you after all." When in doubt, bluff certainty. It's a good thing he couldn't transform right now. Hugh knew his emotes would betray his sudden anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives)   The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 12:56 pm

Malan'tai sat there for a moment he hadn't recognized anyone and apparently no one knew him either. At least that's the impression he'd gathered so far. Then someone sat beside him, he glanced over at the young man who was talking about Wrath. The name was familiar but he hadn't seen him for decades.

Still this seemed like an opportunity to gain some information about what was going on. "I'm sure you feel quite proud of yourself. So you found me, but would I have been found if I didn't choose to be found?" He looked over at the boy giving him that same stern look that he'd perfected eons ago. "Perhaps we should talk outside there won't be as many.. witnesses there." He'd seen the anklet and his research had told him about monitoring. Malan'tai stood and gestured to the door before heading out himself he'd wait outside before stepping around the corner to break line of sight from the venue.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives)   The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 6:52 pm

Garnet didn't know the girl, she didn't know anything about her actually, but she had come to support Toji and Tianna. Instead of visiting the coffin like the rest of the people, Garnet was sat next to Toji, waiting for him to have his moment with the pink haired girl. It didn't feel right for the gem to do anything, it wasn't her place when all these people knew her.
When the blue haired Titan returned and held hands with Glut, The gem knew she wasn't needed here. Yes she'd be emotional support, but at another time after the service. "I'll be at the Tower if you need to talk." Garnet told the two, patting Toji's head before getting up and leaving.

The sin in the back waited for her brother, once he finished his duties she'd leave as well.
[exit]
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives)   The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 8:12 pm

Kristoff was sitting quietly in the back, fighting tears. He was wearing a black and red three piece suit. He slowly stood up and made his way over, holding a single red rose. When he got up to the coffin, he smiled slightly, "Heya, sis. You look pretty. Crazy seeing everyone here, huh? Only person missing is Axle, yeah?" Tears began streaming down the teenager's face. "I know you would've loved to see him again, hell, you're probably playing with the kid now. You and him were the only family I had left, but now you two have each other." Kris began sobbing, "I know, I should've called more, I should've visited. I should've made time to hang out, like we did when I first met you. I miss you, Rain. I miss you. So just wake up, and we'll be a family again. Please, please wake up, Rain. Don't leave me alone. It isn't fair! First Axle, and now you, I have nobody left!" Kris fell to his knees at the coffin, "Please. Please. Please."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives)   The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 11:28 am

Gluttony watched as heroes and villains alike came to say their goodbyes to her best friend. It was both comforting, as well as a tragic finality that this was really happening. The one thing she couldn't wrap her mind around though was, why was her sister here? Right now, it didn't matter. As long as she wasn't making a scene, Gluttony would just let her be here. The girl breathed in deeply when it was finally her time to stand up and speak to everyone. She squeezed her love's hand before standing up, leaning on the pulpit to use the mic.

Her eyes were glistening with tears as she looked around, and she gulped. It took her a moment to be able to speak without sobbing. Umm... I-I'm not great at public speaking... Actually, that was something Bow really enjoyed. She... She enjoyed everything she did. W-whether it was volunteering at the homeless shelter or just spending time with her fiancé, Bow loved life to the fullest... I-I believe she made an impact on every person she met, no matter how brief their meeting may have been. Th-that's why there's so many people here... A-and it didn't matter who you were either. She always had time to help anyone, whether they be good, evil, or otherwise. That label simply didn't matter to her. She was kind to everyone. And that is her legacy. That is what will be remembered about her forever. Her Kindness..." The girl couldn't continue. Her tears were clouding her vision and she couldn't stand much longer.

One of the officials came up and asked if anyone else would like to say a few words. If not, they were welcome to continue saying their goodbyes for another ten minutes before they'd be asking the pall bearers to come forth to carry the casket out to the cemetery.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives)   The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 1:31 pm

Once everyone was gone, the pall bearers came forward to collect another peaceful member for their cemetery. It was a nice one, of course, he had made sure of that. But a man in a fine suit came forward, holding up a gloved hand. "One moment, please."

The men recognized him instantly, and cleared out until they would be called again. A member of the church smiled softly, nodding to him. "I know the fact she's gone isn't a wonderful thing at all, but you should be happy to know that it was a wonderful service. A good turnout of her friends and family."

The ire smiled wryly, holding up his hand again. "Thank you. Now please, a few moments." The man nodded and swiftly left, leaving him alone with his former bride-to-be.

He rested by her, stroking her hair gently. There were a few teardrops around her, and he suddenly frowned, wiping them. Disgusting. "I'm sorry I missed the ceremony. I know it might be a bit selfish...but I wanted you all to myself." He smiled a little, looking down at her. "That was why you loved me, right? Because of how much I loved you."

A silence fell. The ire's smile weakened. He didn't realize how hard it would be to talk to her when she couldn't respond. He had never suffered a loss like this. "This was the same church we were going to be married in. I thought you'd like that. I told you I didn't like the concept of marriage. Not the American one, at least. It's a whole conspiracy about diamonds and stuff, but I'll not go into that now. But the thought of being bonded with you for the rest of our lives...I liked that."

"For a while I thought I might keep you preserved in a glass case somewhere. But I thought you might frown at me. That's why you'll be preserved, but somewhere all our friends can see. You're that important to me."

"But with you gone, Rain...I don't want to put Rico through that. I don't want to screw her up with my views just because I lost you. That's why I'm leaving her with Yang for the time being. It won't be long until she's an adult and can make her own decisions. That's why I'm sure she'll be fine."

"I know who did this to you. Honestly he's stupid. And I will avenge you. I promise you that."

He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers gently, straightening up and looking back down to her as he adjusted his tie. "You were the biggest mistake I ever made, Rain. Falling in love...it left me open. And since he killed you, he's found a way to actually hurt me. But it's not a mistake I resent, Rain. It's a mistake I would make time and time again from the birth of time to the inevitable end. Even with the pain it's caused me."

He stroked her hair one last time, and then breathed out a little labored. He almost had to physically tear himself away from her, but he knew he had to leave. He had much work to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives)   The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End of a Rainbow (open; even to inactives)
Page 1 of 1