Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Blight vs Rainbow Vote_lcapBlight vs Rainbow Voting_barBlight vs Rainbow Vote_rcap 
Moon
Blight vs Rainbow Vote_lcapBlight vs Rainbow Voting_barBlight vs Rainbow Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Blight vs Rainbow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Blight vs Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Blight vs Rainbow   Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:56 am

Setting: The contestants were brought back to Jump City. It looked almost entirely the same, but there was one key difference: the entire city was unoccupied, not another person in site. It was still bustling, loud, and busy, and had moving cars and such, but no people were driving.
First Blood: Holy Night
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Blight vs Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blight vs Rainbow   Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:10 pm

Bow looked around the city, still confused about everything that was going on. The palace didn't help her make sense of what was happening. Everything she had heard while sleeping was gone from her memory. It made her feel helpless once more and she didn't like it. Not one bit. As she looked around at the familiar scene, a sense of discomfort came over her and she peered into a car window. No one was in the driver's seat. No one was in the car at all. She looked around and found that true for every single car in the street. Her eyes went wide in fear. Was she alone? No. She remembered the palace. Why was she there? She had said a word and then appeared there. What was the word? Glassandally. Who made her say that? It was the same man from the palace. She was sure of it.

That meant she was supposed to fight someone. Where were they? She scanned the area to try and find them. Not like she actually wanted to fight, she just didn't want to be alone. She started to walk down the street, calling out sweetly. "Hello!? Is anyone there!? My name's Rain! I'm not really big on fighting, but we can be friends!!" She smiled, hoping they would come to her. Her smile was completely sincere and kind hearted, not an ounce of malice in her entire body.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

Blight vs Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blight vs Rainbow   Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:14 pm

Isabel frowned as she laid her eyes on what was supposed to be her battle stage. It was the same city she just freakin' came from. How boring is that? She was hoping to at least be able to have a battle in space or something. Space space space. Oh well, she'd have to settle for a showdown in the streets of Jump city. A lifeless Jump City, she noted as she watched a car drive by with no driver. That was more than a little creepy. Did that mean that around the city there were like... showers running, but no naked people? So strange.

Focus up, Izzy. This is supposed to be a death battle. Now where is her vict-opponent. Her opponent.

"Hello!? Is anyone there!? My name's Rain! I'm not really big on fighting, but we can be friends!!"

No way.

It was a friendly face! In a tournament to see who's strongest?!

"Oh dear. This is awkward."

Isabel called back as she stepped out from behind Rain. A cool name by the way.

"Well, if you don't really like fighting, it'd be rather rude to make you fight. I almost feel like they expect us to, though. I wonder what they'll think if we don't... but look at me, rambling on without an introduction first! How rude."

Isabel stepped closer, doing a low bow, and putting her hand out as she spoke her next words.

"Isabel Harkness, pleasure to meet you. I'm not the kind of person that makes friends very often. Or at all... but that's neither here nor there. Since you don't like fighting... does that mean you forfeit? Because I don't want to lose... I wanna go to space, and my only chance is to stick in this tournament."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Blight vs Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blight vs Rainbow   Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:58 am

Bow squeaked and turned around with a bright smile on her face. She giggled as she listened to the girl happily. Before she began her introduction Bow interjected with a simple, "It's nice to meet someone who rambles just as much as me!" *giggle* Then she began her introduction and Bow nodded, her smile dropping just a bit as she thought about that.

But that would be in a minute that she would think about whether or not to forfeit. Right now she was just happy to talk. With a smile she shook Isabel's hand and didn't think about the fact that since she was happy, a small aura of light was around her already. "Nice to meet you, Isabel! You know... You could be an astronaut if you wanted to go to space... Just thinking... *giggle* Also, though I'm not too happy about fighting, I hate quitting that much more. So my goal by the time we leave today is to be both your friend and to be a good opponent for you! I wish you the best of luck in our fight, Isabel... And I hope to see you after the tournament is over as well..." *giggle*

Now it was she who was rambling, and she continued shaking her hand as she did, not even thinking about the light at this point. Usually her hands were just a bit warmer due to the light, and that didn't seem to bother anyone. Also, it seemed she answered her own question. She wouldn't be forfeiting the tournament just because she didn't like fighting. She would just try and make friends along the way!
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Blight vs Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blight vs Rainbow   Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:48 am

As the girl stepped closer, Isabel immediately felt uncomfortable. What the hell was this? Some underhanded tactic? Rain kept talking as if nothing was wrong, but Isabel was weary. She did not like the vibe she was getting from the girl. When Rain grabbed her hand to shake it, Isabel noticed it felt hot. Really hot. It took a few seconds to register that it felt like her hand was literally on fire. She looked at it and saw some rising from the extremity. Isabel pulled away harshly, howling in pain as she held her burning hand. She stumbled over the sidewalk curb and fell on her back.

"Sneak attacks? Really? I thought you has some honor, but I guess not..."

Isabel started to realize what had happened. The girl was too young and naive to actually plan a sneak attack, she was probably giving off her powers without noticing... which meant her powers were super effective against Isabels own powers. Inconvenient. She must be a light mage. How suiting.

"You burnt half my hand off!"

Isabel screamed furiously, holding up the burned heap of a hand that she'd just pulled from Rain's vicious grip. She writhed on the floor for a moment, hiding her healing hand under her stomach.

"And you wanted to be my friend? What kind of monster ARE you?"

Isabel cried out, tears forming in her eyes as she tried to crawl away, seeming to be in a lot of pain.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Blight vs Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blight vs Rainbow   Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:51 am

Bow stood there with a look of total shock and confusion as Isabel pulled away and screamed in agony. What had she done? Her eyes went wide in horror as she looked down at her hand. It had the slight glow that meant she was happy. Light. Wait. She looked back over to Isabel and blinked, tears in her eyes as she realized she really hurt her. "I-I'm so sorry! I promise I didn't mean to!"

It seemed Isabel realized that she honestly had no idea that she had hurt her. It was kind of painfully obvious when the girl started to cry over hurting another person. But then she said that she burnt half her hand off. That was odd. Passion and happiness were connected, sure, but never had she burned someone with light. That must be a weakness of hers and, however much Bow hated to admit it, that was useful information. She bit her lip when she held up her hand and tears began to stream down Bow's cheek for causing that much damage.

Her mind started to race through what could have possibly happened and went wide eyed when she was called a monster. Her face crumpled and a rain cloud formed above her. "I-I really didn't mean to hurt you!!... yet... I'm so sorry!! I'll make it up to you when we get back to our world!! Promise! I'll make you a cake shaped like a rocket!!" Bow couldn't help but smile at her proposal and the rain cloud dissipated just as quickly as it had formed.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Blight vs Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blight vs Rainbow   Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:12 am

Isabel growled at the girls easy dismissal of the unfair injury. Rain wants to play dirty, well, two can play at that game. Just have to devise a plan first. As Isabel spoke, a small dagger would silently form about two feet behind Rain's back, sharp end facing Rain. Isabel's tears kept falling, but she spoke clearly.

"Fine, I guess you can just get that unfair advantage... but don't think I'll fall for the same trick twice. You preach friendliness and piece, but you're the worst kind of monster there is. A hypocrite."

Isabel accused with a genuine hatefulness in her tone. The girl really had gotten on Isabel's bad side. A situation that rarely was survived.

"So you're allowed to fight me, but just quit lying to my face about wanting to be my friend. That ain't the way the world works, Sunshine."

Isabel yelled out, flicking blood from her hand toward Rain's face as Isabel drew back her fist. As she pushed it forward, death energy would shoot from the fist toward Rain.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Blight vs Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blight vs Rainbow   Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:47 pm

Rain wiped the tears from her eyes and just listened to Isabel's words, taking them to heart and sighing because there was nothing she could do right now to change her viewpoint of her and she knew that. But she was right. This was a fight. Bow had to stop thinking about the fact that she wanted to be friends and focus on her goal. To win. With that, Bow's passion grew in intensity but, then she blinked. That wasn't the right thing to do with this opponent. She looked up at Isabel and spoke sincerely. "I do wish to be your friend. I know that sounds impossible right now, but I will make it up to you somehow... Though right now. I agree, let's focus on the fight."

Her smile actually brightened when she said that as she filled her mind with happy thoughts of being Isabel's friend in the future. When Isabel flicked blood out, she blinked and her eyes grew wide. When she saw her hand draw back from being still on the ground, Bow got a bit confused but soon realized it must not be a punch she was drawing. Bow quickly brought her hands out then together, condensing the light around her into a much more concentrated sphere, then blasted it to try and counter-act the black energy expelled from Isabel's fist. The force of even trying though caused her to lose footing for a moment and she stumbled back just a step. Now only about a foot away from the blade.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Blight vs Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blight vs Rainbow   Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:58 pm

The sphere of light tore through Isabel's death energy, as she could only expect, but the girl put more energy into it than Isabel had prepared for. The sphere was headed straight towards her. Isabel could only barely bend her body back in time to escape direct contact with it, but she could feel it burn at her very soul just from being nearby. Sweat started covering her body and her breathing labored. She didn't normally require oxygen, as a corpse, but it was almost like the light was negating the very make up of her being. It was not pretty.

"Sweet sassy molassy that's awful."

Isabel stood tall, feeling her regenerative properties begin to take effect... but everything just felt wrong. Her whole body felt heavier from just being around the light... It was exciting. Isabel couldn't even hide the sadistic grin that appeared on her face as she rose.

"This is getting interesting, but I seriously only asked one thing from you, and you're starting to really piss me off. Quit pretending you're gonna be my friend! You're trying to kill me, remember?! This is a fight to death or submission, and I promise you I ain't a quitter..."

Isabel said, letting Rain figure out for herself what she was getting at. It wasn't a lie, not really. Isabel would gladly sacrifice her "life" to win this tournament. That's just how she was.

"If you still got a will to fight after that, well then I guess you truly are a killer then. Kehehehehe."

As Isabel spoke, she threw herself forward, as if challenging the girl to launch another attack, knowing it could very well end up killing Isabel. Isabel knew if the girl would hesitate for even a moment, she'd be able to push her into the dagger. She was gambling her life on the compassion of her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Blight vs Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blight vs Rainbow   Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:43 pm

Bow was actually proud of herself for defending the attack like that. It even looked like Isabel took on some damage! Hopefully not too much though. That wouldn't be very nice. Once Bow saw the grin though, she smiled, happy that the girl didn't seem out of it yet. Then she began to speak.

As Bow heard the word "kill" her face got pale. She didn't want to kill Isabel. And she felt bad that the girl didn't think they could be friends after this tournament. As she let the words sink in, tears came back into her eyes. Did she really have to kill to win? She couldn't do that. But she also couldn't give up. There was something in her blood that just would not let her stop. It was as if it was in her DNA to continue. Right as Bow was about to speak though, Isabel continued.

When she finished, all Bow could do for a moment was get wide eyed. She thought quickly about a rainbow at sunset with the moon starting to peak out from the horizon. Just enough happy to throw up a shield of light in time to try and block the attack for the most part but, it wasn't enough to stop her from stepping back. As the dagger plunged into her back, Bow gasped and squealed in pain as she was pushed back into the dagger. When she went to feel at it though, there was no moisture. That meant no blood. "T-that's not right..." Was all she mumbled before yanking the thing out of her body with a scream. She felt it again and went wide eyed. No cut. That meant... She wouldn't be able to actually cut Isabel!

Bow's entire face lit up as she regained her footing and once more condensed the aura and without a moment's hesitation, blasted it straight at Isabel, yelling one word as she did. "SORRY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Blight vs Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blight vs Rainbow   Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:05 am

The girl stepped back, stumbling back into Isabel's dagger, gaining a wicked laugh from Isabel as the girl squealed out in pain. Isabel didn't stop her charge as the knife slipped into Rain's spine. The woman would find that standing would be physically impossible for very long after an injury like that.

"Oooooh, that looked pain- crap!"

Isabel gasped as she saw the girl get another attack off screaming an apology. Uh oh. This looked fatal. The light slammed into Isabel's stomach and sent her soaring away, bouncing off the walls of the brick buildings and the street pavement until finally colliding hard into a street light, unable to get up herself.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Blight vs Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blight vs Rainbow   Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:21 pm

Official: Okay, so due to some recent issues and complaints I have had voiced, this match is back in business. Apparently Isabel's actions were illegal, and that's my fault. So Isabel cannot detail where the knife hits because that's Bow's right.

So.

Bloo gets a complete re-edit (Editing whatever and however much she wants) to the post above, though the outcome still looks about the same. If there is for some reason a tie again, I flip a coin again.

That's all. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Blight vs Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blight vs Rainbow   Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:15 pm

No point editting. Grats, Bow~
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Blight vs Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blight vs Rainbow   Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:15 pm

Isabel and Bow were transported back to the lobby, where they could go to their rooms, spectate ongoing matches, or go eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blight vs Rainbow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blight vs Rainbow   Blight vs Rainbow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blight vs Rainbow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: