Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Vote_lcapIsabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Voting_barIsabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Vote_rcap 
Moon
Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Vote_lcapIsabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Voting_barIsabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Empty
PostSubject: Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix   Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 11:48 pm

"GIR, attack!"

Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Tesss_zpshi2ndsih

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix
Nickname(s): Tes, Isabel
Codename: Tesla
Race: Human
Affiliation: Good

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Yellow
Height: 5"
Weight: Very light

«««SKILL SET»»»

Skills:
Robotics
Tesla is a very talented robotics engineer, a skill she was taught by her grandfather. She specializes in robotics and AI manufacture. Usually her results are... inconsistent to say the least. G.I.R. is the highest level robot and system she could create.

Physical Weaknesses:
Completely Human
Though she may make some robots, Tesla herself is still a squishy fleshbag. With all the fleshbag weaknesses.

Mental Weaknesses:
Arrogant
Tesla seems to think that everything will always just sort of work out for her in the end.

Equipment:
G.I.R - This little robot stands at a proud 1 foot tall and has the ability to lift 30 pounds. He has an advanced AI that Tesla.... well, it mostly has a mind of it's own it seems. It learns from watching. Originally supposed to be named S.I.R for Supreme Interface Requisition, but Tesla mistyped a "G" instead of an "S" and now it only responds to Gir. It can run as fast as an average human, but makes pretty noisy clunks while doing so. This robot can also speak like a human, but the voice is distinctly robotic. Gir's limbs can take two tons of pressure without being crushed, but it'd only take a decent pull to rip it's arms or legs off.
Gir:

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality:
Isabella is insanely optimistic. She always sees the bright side, and is hard to dishearten. She loves her friends with all her heart and would give anything for them. She also has an extremely short attention span. She can't seem to focus on any one thing for too long, and usually when assigned a project she'll come back with something completely different.

Strengths:
Smart, Confident, and Headstrong.

Interests/Habits:
Loves video games, drawing robots, and is in the top half of cross country runners at her school!

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Beth Delacroix (Mother), Jerry Delacroix (Father), Richard Sanchez (Grandfather)
Place of Origin: Jump
History:
Isabella's family was mostly normal. Mostly. She had a rather loving mother and father, despite the fact that they strained their own husband and wife relationship all the time. They stayed together for Isabella's sake, though.
Then comes her grandfather. Richard was estranged from the family for many years, going on many adventures of his own. When he came back, Beth welcomed him with open arms in hopes of restoring her relationship with her father. Isabel was 9 years old at this point.

The little girl and her grandfather clicked immediately. She was enthralled with his stories, and it turned out the man was actually a genius. He'd never do anything to improve Isabella's robots but he was always encouraging.

With his guidance, she grew up. Then her regular high school life changed when she was called to the principal's office.

Last edited by Bloo on Sun May 15, 2016 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix   Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 11:54 pm

Claimed
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix   Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 11:59 pm

What's the most advanced robot component she can make? And what kind of damage and environments can GIR withstand?
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix   Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 12:03 am

Edited.
Added to G.I.R section his durability limits, and added to the skill section that the most advanced robot she could make is, in fact, G.I.R. (Though duplicating him would be impossible.)
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix   Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 12:04 am

Will attach approval stamp later when I'm not on mobile. But approved!
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix   Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 12:15 am

I only have one question. What does the 'G' stand for? o-o

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix   Isabella Brigitte Lai Delacroix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1