Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Vote_lcapRemiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Voting_barRemiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Vote_lcapRemiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Voting_barRemiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Remiel
Remiel

RPG character
Name: Remiel Paoletti
Code Name: Grandslam
Villain or good guy?: Good

Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Empty
PostSubject: Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam)   Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 11:27 pm

"Bases loaded, boys, step aside."

{✫} Remiel Paoletti {✫}

Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Tumblr_ngonmiaWBa1s7jufdo1_500

✫ IDENTITY ✫

Full Name:
Remiel Anne Paoletti

Nickname(s):
Remi
Letti
Chickadee

Codename:
Grandslam.

Alias(es):
Elizabeth Palmer
Lola Smith

Race:
Metahuman.

Affiliation:
Heroes.

✫ PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ✫

Hair Color:
Blonde.

Eye Color:
Amber.

Height:
5'2".

Weight:
115 lbs.

Other Traits:
Faint facial freckles.

✫ SKILL SET ✫

Power(s):

Superhuman Strength
She can lift up to 10 tons. This strength is passive and she always has the ability to use it. The drawback to this strength is the fact that she can push herself to lift an extra 5 tons (this is extremely rare and would only be pulled into play in dire situations), but that is where her durability begins to fail her in terms of muscle solidarity. This strength allows her to perform superhuman level jumps (up to 250 ft.)

Superhuman Durability
This durability is strong enough to keep her muscles and such from tearing from 10 tons, becoming less and less effective the closer she gets to lifting 15 tons. It also keeps her legs and other appendages from snapping at the impact of her return to the ground after a jump.

Skill(s):

Physical Weakness(es):
Physical limit to her strength capacity and her muscle durability.
Once limit is surpassed she will require medical attention to deal with any torn muscles, ligaments, ect, putting her out of commission until they heal.

Mental Weakness(es):
Her overconfidence often keeps her from seeing reason.

Equipment:
Currently she only uses standard wooden baseball bats, though as she works through time to try and adjust to crime fighting, she may invest in a more durable weapon that can withstand the force she puts into her swings.

✫ CEREBRAL PROFILE ✫

Personality:

Self-Motivated
Positive
Remi doesn't require outside push to get her through a task, she's adept at passively motivating herself and getting through assignments and other endeavors.

Persistent
Positive
She rarely gives up on something once she's decided to commit herself to it.

Confident
Positive
She has an innate confidence in herself, her actions, and her decisions. Remi keeps her head high and hardly ever appears outwardly shaken.

Demanding
Neutral
She demands perfection of herself, and others. While this drives others to work hard, it can also irritate others. Not to mention, she's a little bossy when she gets caught in the moment.

Bullheaded
Neutral
Remi has her ideas, and good luck to anyone trying to change or manipulate them. She hate admitting she's wrong, which ties into her pride.

Proud
Neutral
Her pride keeps her from admitting when she's wrong a lot of the time. Though this allows her to carry herself with confidence and have pride in her team and university, she also puts others off with her prideful behavior.

Aggressive
Negative
She's forward with her thoughts and almost always on the offensive.

Confrontational
Negative
Remi doesn't just react aggressively on habit, but out of sheer enjoyment in seeing the reactions of others when she gets worked up. She seems to enjoy a good argument.

Coarse
Negative
Uses coarse language and offensive gestures quite often, tends to speak graphically when she's comfortable with the people she's talking to.

Strengths:

'Iron-Will'
It's extremely difficult to break her determination to complete a task. Sometimes this works to the point of physical injury if she pushes too hard.

'Strategic Mind'
Due to her passion for Baseball strategy, Remi has developed a fairly respectable mind for strategy and game-plans. This goes to the wind when she gets stuck in a pattern of 'hit and go' mentality.

Interests/Habits:

Main Interest: Baseball
She has always been enamored with baseball and it's 'culture.' She is a fanatic that attends every game she has the opportunity to get to, and plays whenever she has the free time. Remi could very well beat out anyone in a game, but to keep up appearances she keeps her performance average.

Sub-Interest: Soccer
Remi enjoys most physical activities, including Soccer. She plays casually with her friends and attends the University soccer matches.

Sub-Interest: Track and Field
Remi enjoys most physical activities. Before getting into actually playing baseball, she was on the track and field team as a star sprinter.

Main Habit: Gum Chewing
On the field, off the field, in the morning, on the job, she loves bubblegum, and obsessively chews it.

Sub-Habit: Lip Biting
When she isn't chewing gum, she finds herself chewing on her lip to keep herself engaged and focused. She often carries around cherry flavored chap-stick to keep herself from doing this (she doesn't like cherries.)

✫ PERSONAL BACKGROUND ✫

Family Members:

Roman Paoletti
Biological Father
Relationship: Close

Ellen Paoletti
Biological Mother
Relationship (prior to death): Strained

Ezekial Paoletti
Biological Brother
Relationship: Close

Place of Origin:
Born in Gotham.
Raised in Gotham.
Attended a private, all-girl's high school in Gotham.
Moved to Jump City for University.

History:
Remi was born in Gotham City, and was raised there by her father and mother, alongside her brother. She and her mother were never particularly close, but her mother's death at the hands of a drunk driver during her Junior year of High School was still an extremely unpleasant time. She was increasingly aggressive in this time and often quarreled with others. Once her family had settled into their 'new life' without her mother, things calmed down back into routine. Her family is relatively well off, enough for them to not have to worry about money.

She moved to her own apartment in Jump City in order to attend University, and has lived there for a couple years, visiting home when she can. She only learned about her abilities towards the end of her High School career when she took up track and field. Remi had always felt a little stronger than her peers, but thought it would be odd to mention or test out, so she simply didn't utilize her powers until the end of High School. Admittedly, she may have intentionally-unintentionally cheated in a few meets before dropping Track to participate in the women's baseball team at her school (the team's prestige and mere existence being what attracted her to the University.)

Pondered helping in the efforts against crime fighting for a while whilst she felt out her powers before finally deciding to get herself involved.

Sample RP:
It was bright and early in Jump City, and Remiel had pulled herself out of bed to get dressed and grab some food before heading out to team batting practice. Sometimes she still wondered why she bothered acting normal if she had the opportunity to be one of the key players, though she quickly reminded herself that standing out that much could ruin her 'cover' as well as put her at 'risk' of being offered bigger opportunities, and she feared that being more involved with her hobby would mean less time for trying to get involved in crime fighting.

If she was honest with herself, she was even considering dropping the team all together to focus on her schoolwork and leave time for battling baddies. Sighing, she pulled her long blonde locks up into a high, loose ponytail, snagged her equipment bag, and slipped out the front door, locking it behind her.

Last edited by Remiel on Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam)   Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 11:27 pm

Claimed!
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam)   Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 11:34 pm

Super Strength and Durability
The way I'm reading this, I'm getting two mixed impressions and was hoping you could clarify. The 25 ton limit, does it work like... if she lifts something of 5 tons, she has another 20 tons in her before she gets tired? Or is it that anything over 20 tons starts to make her feel weaker?

I suggest the former. I think if you want it to be the latter, we'll have to lower it to 10 tons.
Back to top Go down
Remiel
Remiel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam)   Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 11:38 pm

I was thinking the latter, 20 would technically be her max limit, and if she pushes it any further than that up to 25 tons, there would be muscle tearing and body damage as well as the fact that she'd probably drop or be squished by whatever she was holding.

I'm completely open to suggestions for change, though!
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam)   Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 11:53 pm

We could keep it that way just fine, but if that's the case I'd like a numbers nerf. Could we say 10 tons is her natural limit and anything over that wears her out up to 15 tons?
Back to top Go down
Remiel
Remiel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam)   Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 11:56 pm

Sounds good to me! I've made the edits! c:
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam)   Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 11:59 pm

Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) F5a15541-85e3-400c-83a1-bde993fafd3e_zps7fw2gzdx
Back to top Go down
Remiel
Remiel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam)   Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 12:01 am

Thanks, Bloo!
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam)   Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 1:07 pm

Claimed by the man of science!
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam)   Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 3:19 pm

So I want to know. Does her durability help her withstand any types of damage from outside sources, or is it just for the sake of keeping her muscles together?

I also want a number to place to that jump height.
Back to top Go down
Remiel
Remiel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam)   Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 3:26 pm

I had imagined that it isn't like having 'armor' skin at all, so she is still susceptible to gun shot wounds and cutting/stabbing weapons. I would say it's limited to blunt force impact (like landings or being hit with a blunt object).

For jump height, I'd be interested in hearing your input on what you think would be reasonable? I'm fine with anything really, since I'm not looking to make her a particularly 'powerful' character!
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam)   Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 3:46 pm

Well I looked it up. The minimum height for a skyscraper is about 492 feet (rounding up to 500). I think that's a bit much, at least if you want to make her, as you said "Not particularly powerful."

Maybe 100 or 150?

Again, I can totally accept 500 by the limits of the site, but it's up to you.
Back to top Go down
Remiel
Remiel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam)   Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 3:50 pm

I think I'd be happy to settle in the middle at around 250 feet? I think that would make her strong enough but still keep to my thoughts of her being a sort of lower tier hero power-wise.

That sound okay?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam)   Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 3:51 pm

You got it!

Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Tumblr_static_comic-code-245x300
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam)   Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remiel Paoletti (Grandslam)
Page 1 of 1