Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
House Call (Bow) Vote_lcapHouse Call (Bow) Voting_barHouse Call (Bow) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

House Call (Bow)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

House Call (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: House Call (Bow)   House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 9:46 pm

Greed was having... issues. Issues that were making him extremely volatile, though he was amazingly good at hiding that fact. He was remembering things. It was torture. They weren't his memories. Not really. They were... the other Greed's. It was hard to comprehend. All he knew is that he hated it. So, he'd come up with a plan. Kill all the people he remembered! It seemed perfect.

Only, Gluttony was in Hell. Lust was too important to his plans at the moment. That only left the other option. A crazy night on the town with a pink haired beauty. Bow.

So he found himself on a doorstep he'd been to a few times before in a life long forgotten. His brother and his fiancee. It didn't seem like his brother was here, because when Greed stepped out of the cab he still had his head attached and no threat to the contrary. That was a good sign. Perhaps he'd caught wind of where Glut was? Heh...
So he confidently stepped to the door, and gave a rythmic knock. "Hello~o! Anyone home? It's family!"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

House Call (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call (Bow)   House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 3:20 pm

Bow was in the house stress baking. There were mountains of brownies, cupcakes, cakes, and all manners of other goodies lining the kitchen counters and overflowing into the dining room. She knew exactly where Kyte and Toji were at the moment, and what Gluttony was probably going through. The girl had begged Kyte to take her along, but as she was still only in a 15 year old's body, and her powers still weren't at their strongest, he had told her no. It was way too dangerous to take her along.

She could get killed.

So, here she was, all alone in the house while two of the most important people in her life were in Hell trying to save a third. When there was a knock on the door, she ran to open it, blinking at the stranger standing in her doorway. The girl's hair was up in a messy bun with flour covering the front of her body. Her eyes were deep sapphire blue and had soft rolling tears running down her cheeks. She blinked when she heard him say that he was family and stood to let him in. "Y-you must be... E-envy or Pride then? B-but I thought they were both girls... Maybe I just heard Kyte wrong... Come in! Come in!" She ushered him in and closed the door behind them with a sweet smile. "A-are you concerned for Ti-...Gluttony as well?? If you'd like, I have plenty of baked goods... Or I could make some tea!" It was quite obvious she was trying to keep herself occupied. She cherished the arrival of company.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

House Call (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call (Bow)   House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 12:40 am

Greed wasn't expecting a young girl to answer the door. As far as he knew, only Gluttony, Wrath, and Bow lived here. Though, Wrath had a habit of picking up strays and doing God knows what with them. This was probably one of them... unless... the girl looked strikingly like Bow. What the Hell? Was Greed in Hell longer than he'd thought.
The girl was shy, though. She stepped aside and ushered Greed in. He took the invitation immediately, and much like his old self did the first time he came into the house he immediately made himself at home. He looked at the decorations, pictures, the like. He didn't cair that his boots were muddy and dragging the mess over the carpet. Wrath was really settled down, it seemed.

"I'm here for something else." He said, frowning a bit. "Wasn't there another girl here before? Pink hair like yours? Don't tell me you're there kid?"

Greed's voice was low and quiet. Seeing her put a... feeling in his gut. He hated it. What the Hell kind of humans did Wrath tie himself up with? Maybe she had some power or something? He should kill her too, to be sure... but he needed to know where to find Bow.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

House Call (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call (Bow)   House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:19 am

Bow blinked as she watched him enter like that, getting a little flustered at the sight of all the mud he was tracking through her house. Though that thought only occupied her mind for a moment before it settled on being grateful to have someone else here to take her mind off of what was going on beyond her control. The girl blinked at his words and blushed when he asked if she was a child of Kyte's and... oh. She saw what was going on.

The girl giggled lightly and smiled, wiping a few of her tears away. "My name is Rain Bow. As far as I'm aware, I'm the only pink haired girl to ever have lived here... Though I have gone through a few changes lately... Not that it's really worth talking about right now..." The girl rubbed her arm gently and then blinked, her mind catching onto something else. "Oh! That's right! Tea!"

Her pink hair flew behind her as she ran off into the kitchen. As she began to prepare the tea, Greed would be able to hear her unmistakable voice begin to sing softly as she brewed the beverage. Completely letting her guard down to this stranger in her house.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

House Call (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call (Bow)   House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:20 pm

The kid grabbed Greed's attention when she said she was Bow. He looked at her with a look of doubt, examining her features closely. She did look exactly like the girl, only young. Much younger. Greed sighed, deciding to just take her word for it. Not like the kid had any reason to lie to him.

She offered tea and Greed was relieved. His head was starting to hurt. Something was trying to claw it's way out and it was brutal. He was feeling a little dizzy, too. He plopped himself into the couch, putting his feet up on the counter.

When she came back with the tea, he'd look up at her with an expression of exhaustion. "Could you actually grab me one of those brownies as well? Sugars low."
If she did, that's when he'd drop the drug in her cup of tea. He needed to get this crap over with.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

House Call (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call (Bow)   House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 1:01 pm

Bow came back in and put both of their cups on the table. When he asked for a brownie because his sugar was low, her eyes went wide in motherly concern. "Oh my! Are you okay??" She touched his forehead, checking for a fever. "It doesn't seem like you have a rise in temperature, so that's good... Hold on and I'll be right back!" The girl ran off again to get him a brownie.

When she came back, the girl laid down a large plate full of different goodies. "I wasn't sure which you would like more, so I brought you a variety... Please get to feeling better quickly..." The girl seemed earnestly concerned about him. She sat down next to him and drank her tea without hesitation.

As she sipped on it, the girl began to feel extremely sleepy and yawned. "I-I'm so sorry... I guess I didn't realize how tired I was... Umm..." She slapped her cheeks a bit to stay awake. "I-I don't want to leave you here all alone... I'm sure your worried about Gluttony too..." She ate a cookie to try and stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

House Call (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call (Bow)   House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 2:06 pm

Greed's head was just about pounding at this point. He sipped his tea with a sigh, then reached into his pocket and produced a pill. What was in it, he wasn't even sure at the point, but he threw it in his mouth and washed it with the tea. It was only a matter of time now. The girl drank the tea, and was immediately yawning.
Despite asking for the sweets, he didn't take a single one.

"Glut is in Hell. I don't know what Wrath has planned to get her out, but Hell works funny. The portal he opens would be for two. Two go in, two come out. I wonder what poor sap's gonna get left in there." Greed mused aloud, drinking more tea and relaxing back. "I wonder what kind of Glut is going to come back from there. Innocence like hers doesn't exactly thrive down there."

Greed wasn't sure why he was explaining things to the girl. He wasn't sure why he even cared. She'd be out like a light soon, then well on her way to an execution.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

House Call (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call (Bow)   House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 9:13 am

Bow watched as he took a pill, assuming it was probably something for his sugar. That must be why he wasn't eating any of the sweets that he had requested. He probably didn't really enjoy sweets and had just forgotten that he had a supplementary pill! Bow nodded, concluding that must be the reasoning behind it. As she moved her head though, it felt like it weighed a ton. Her eyes flickered and she growled at herself, taking another sip of tea to try and wake herself back up. That didn't help.

As she listened to Greed speak, a thought came to her mind. If what he was saying was really true, that meant, an image of Toji flashed in her mind. She shook the thought away and then an even more terrifying though came to her. "There's only one person he would allow to get trapped down there... a-and that's... h-himself..." Why was she so flipping tired right now!? The girl growled, but was soon laying against this stranger's shoulder. "...S-sorry... I... I can't seem to keep my head up..." After just about a minute more, the girl was gone, slipping into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

House Call (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call (Bow)   House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 3:22 pm

Bow was feeling the drug, that much was obvious. A tired Greed paid attention to her words, raising a brow when she broke the good news. Wrath would only trap himself down there? Greed doubted his brother would be so selfless, but he could cross his fingers and hope that was the case. As she started to slip into unconsciousness, Greed smirked.

"Just sleep then, sweetheart. It'll be over soon enough anyway."

When she was out, Greed stood up and let the girl fall off the couch, hitting her head roughly on the table. She wouldn't wake up, but there would be a decent gash on her temple. He'd look to her, then in a rare display of anger, kick the table. It slid into the TV stand, shattering the glass cabinets and knocking the expensive looking TV over.

"What the Hell am I doing? I should just... kill her."

The portal opened and he produced his knife... but lazily threw it back in the portal. He couldn't do it. Not yet.
So instead, he scooped the girl up in his arms and left the house. He hoped the oven wasn't on. That could end badly.

---

When Bow woke up, she'd be tied to a chair and in a room with cement walls and poor lighting. Greed would be lazily leaning against the wall on the far side, playing with his knife.

"Oh? You're awake?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

House Call (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call (Bow)   House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 11:10 am

As Bow opened her eyes, she looked around slowly, noticing the dull pain radiating from the temple of her forehead. Then, the man spoke that brought her here. She blinked and yawned softly, trying to readjust herself. When she realized that she was tied to the chair, she gulped.

However, she knew there must be a reason for this, so she had to stay positive. The pink haired beauty looked to the man and smiled gently. "Thank you... You must have given me a sleeping pill. I-I sure did need the sleep... But... I'm not really sure the bindings were necessary... Do I move around that much?" She giggled lightly, assuming the pain she felt was a result of her rolling off the couch on her own. "This place is a little dark, but I'm glad to be out of that house... It was starting to suffocate me!" She smiled to him gently, calming herself down by rationally explaining what she thought had happened.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

House Call (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call (Bow)   House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 4:01 pm

The girl proved to be way more trusting than Greed had thought. That, or way more stupid. What he remembered of their night out left him with the impression that she could be a ditz, but didn't make him jump to the conclusion that she was stupid. He'd been wrong before, though. Anyone willing to marry Wrath had to be some form of stupid.

"Yeah..." He grumbled, still sounding rather tired. "You don't strike me as the type that likes to stay inside. When I last met you, you were out on the town. That suited you more. I wonder what made you decide to settle down, anyway?"

Greed seemed to be thinking about it for a moment, but then shook it off. It didn't matter why she chose to settle. That's not why he brought her here. Greed opened another portal and produced his white dagger. The quicker he did this, the better.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

House Call (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call (Bow)   House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 9:56 am

Bow blinked. Did she know this person? She looked at him again and shook her head. "Do I know you?" She blinked again and giggled sweetly, sitting back as she thought about his question. She had met quite a few people on her nights out, it was impossible for her to remember every single one of them. Maybe when he knocked on the door earlier, he was talking about family in the not blood sense. Either way, he had asked a question!

"I decided to settle down because I found what I was looking for all those nights out. Love. Don't get me wrong! I still love the night scene, but now I have someone to go with me whenever I want some fun." She giggled lightly, staring off into space thinking of her loved one.

When he pulled the dagger out, she smiled sweetly up at him with golden eyes. "Are you going to cut me free? That would be great. These bindings are getting a little tight and I'm not asleep anymore so you don't have to worry about me hurting myself again!" She giggled at herself.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

House Call (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call (Bow)   House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 12:55 pm

Greed sighed, not sure if the girl was putting on a show or if she was actually this naive. Either way, he found that it made this whole thing a little more annoying. He stepped a little closer to her with a scowl. "Don't remember me? Most people would remember their nights out with Greed. I usually leave an impression."

He sighed, remembering that he'd never even told her he was Greed that night. Maybe that was the problem. "I'm not going to cut you free, kid. I'm going to kill you."
He confessed, standing right in front of her now with the knife ominously dangling in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

House Call (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call (Bow)   House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 12:40 pm

Bow blinked and looked him over again and again. He didn't resemble the Greed she knew. The one that she had met on a night out on the town where he introduced himself as Azreal. The one that had come over to the house while she was still a child and drank her favorite wine. She then remembered that that Greed had died. A look of realization took her face and she blushed in embarrassment."Oh! I'm sorry I didn't recognize you... Now that I think about it though, you do act sort of like the old Greed... Though, I must say... He never tied me up like this..." She giggled softly and wiggled, hoping he would release her soon. However, she also knew that this Greed was the one that locked Gluttony in Hell and her hope faded fast.

He then made sure that that hope was stripped completely away from her as he confessed his true intentions to her. The girl gulped and looked up at him, her eyes beginning to glow crimson in color. "Do you really think it'll be that easy?" She began to heat her body in an attempt to break the chains that held her, but she quickly came to the realization that they were Nth metal.

There was no escape.

Her eyes deepened to sapphire blue as she stared up at him, accepting her fate with the slightest tremble. "I-I understand... P-please do it quickly..."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

House Call (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call (Bow)   House Call (Bow) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:50 pm

The girl seemed to be going through emotional turmoil... or at least rather swift mood swings. When he told her who he was, she was apologetic for forgetting. He couldn't hold it against her. He was different than when they'd last met. The situation was proof enough of that. Then, after the apologies, she became... threatening? He scowled at her, not even sure what kind of powers she was trying to activate at the moment. The Nth metal did it's job. Then her last mood came... was that defeat? The girl had given up already.

"Hn..." He started out rather apprehensively, "That old Greed remembers you as someone he almost considered a friend. He didn't have many of those, you see. It kind of... jumbles things up up here."

He explained, pointing to his head. "Usually when a Sin dies, it takes centuries for them to recover enough to take a new body. This silly Sin thought that he was important here so he rushed his way back much too fast. I managed to put most of his memories away, but some things just... trigger them. So... now you understand why I have to kill you? Like actually understand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

House Call (Bow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Call (Bow)   House Call (Bow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Call (Bow)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next