Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Vote_lcapTake me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Voting_barTake me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Vote_lcapTake me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Voting_barTake me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Empty
PostSubject: Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss)   Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 3:53 pm

A sports stadium. This was the last place you would expect Hotwire to be. Yet here he was. Actually, he wasn't in the stadium, as much as he was outside the stadium. On the roof actually. There had been a set of mass bombings around the city. But nobody had been hurt? How could that be? Well it wasn't your run of the mill chemical bombing. This was a Yarn Bombing. And with the escape of the Yarnmaster a few weeks prior, this made sense. Fortunately, Hotwire cracked the clever code hidden in Yarnmasters seemingly random attacks of fluffy wool.

A giant knit quarter on the back of the First Jump city bank. The Quarterback. A flag store covered entirely in yellow yarn. A yellow flag. And the final one. A skin reassignment clinic, covered with a massive knit pig. A pigskin. It all suggested the Jump City Stadium. As the stadium had yet to suffer an attack, he probably hadn't missed his chance. Besides, 4 quarters in a football game, 4 yarn bombings total. It made a weird kind of sense.

So here he sat. "Dear god. Of all the titans to keep an eye on the football game, it had to be me. How do people even find this entertaining? I hate to say it, but I almost wish Yarnmaster would just show up and get it over with."

He didn't have to wait long. Mere moments into the second half of the game, it happened. The teams were running when all of a sudden the field began to turn an odder shade of green. The players looked in confusion as a wave of yarn swept over the field. Before they could even react, the yarn began to ensnare their legs. They began to scream, you know, as football players do, as the yarn worked it's way up their bodies and began to cocoon them. The same began to happen to the audience. Only this time, they weren't cocooned. They were just restrained, and left to scream as a figure in a knit sweater waltzed onto the field. Yarnmaster.

"Good evening ladies and turtlenecks! I will be relieving all of you of your valuables tonight. Please don't be afraid of the lumbering Yarn golems that should now be patrolling the stadium, in search of anything of worth."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss)   Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 4:11 pm

Weiss was among the spectators in the stadium. She'd never seen this strange sport that Americans paraded around like it was their one true joy in life. Their one true contribution to society. And it was garbage. She quickly found herself bored, trying to keep track of where the ball went. For starters, they made the stupid ball brown. They matched the uniforms of the enemy team, and because of that it was a pain to actually keep track of it. Not like ACTUAL Football. This was just the pretender sport.

Then everything started to change as the field roared itself to life. Weiss raised an eyebrow and leaned to the gent sitting next to her. "This wouldn't be part of the sport, would it?" She asked in a voice that had just the slightest hint of a German accent. Once Yarnmaster showed up, she had her answer on that one. Taking valuables, as evil villains will often do.

Weiss sighed and looked at the yarn wrapped around her wrists. This could be a small issue for most people, but Weiss had her ways of escaping. She summoned her glyphs over the yarn, distorting their gravity and forcing them to move upwards, just enough to wriggle her wrists out from their bindings. From there she turned to the yarn golems walking by. They evidently weren't entirely sentient, as they couldn't tell she had broken herself free and attempted to steal the necklace around her neck.

"Hands off! She cried out, using her glyphs to launch herself backward from it. Her hand opened as she did so, and a sword shot past Hotwire's head from the parking lot, straight to Weiss' hand. She'd had to leave it with security, considering the fact that it was a weapon. She used her glyphs to whiz forward into the golem, using her blade to cut him to shreds. He WAS made of yarn after all...
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss)   Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 10:04 pm

Hotwire went wide eyed as everything went to hell. Obviously from this distance, he couldn't see the girl currently tearing it up among this guys golems. But he did know where yarnmaster was. After all, before everything went downhill completely, the cameras were pointing at him. Hotwire reached his arms out to pair of vents. He had chosen this spot on the roof because of their placement. There was also that gearing junction box that helped move lights. A rooftop camera would also dislodge and lend itself to his amalgamation of parts. They began to fly around his hands, until they formed what essentially looked like stubs with fan blades on the end.

"Let's get to work." He said jumping off the edge of the roof. As the blades kicked to life, he held them above his head, slowly gliding to the field below. "Not tonight Yarnmaster. You're crochet catastrophe ends here." He said revving them up and swinging his arms beneath him, the spinning blades cutting a couple nice gashes into the knit-turf.

"Ah. The mechanical monstrocity. How nice of you to show." He said pulling out his knitting needle swords. "Shame I have to cut your thread short."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss)   Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 10:26 pm

Weiss turned down and raised an eyebrow at their puns. "Guter Gott..." She grumbled, walking down the stairs of the stadium as they began, placing a glyph inside one of the golems as it roamed. The gravity around it began to shift, reversing itself until it exploded into yarn and buttons, raining down everywhere.

She hopped the railing, 'stepping onto' one of her glyphs, which gently lowered itself, and Weiss, to the football field below. "You know, I was really looking forward to your American games." She said with a sigh, looking at the cocooned players. With a quick shift in gravity all over the crochet cocoons, she released them from their prisons and they fled into the locker room. Man, they're just the toughest of the tough, aren't they?

Weiss stepped in front of Hotwire with her swords. "Go ahead and free the civilians, you'll probably do it faster than I will." The German princess gave the Yarnmaster a cocky smile. If he wanted a sword fight, he would get a lot more than he bargained for with Weiss.

Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss)   Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 8:09 pm

So there was another here in this stadium. Some girl who flipped in between the advancing Yarnmaster. Fortunately, she appeared to be on Hotwire's side, and instructed him to go about freeing the trapped spectators. Yeah, he could do that. Besides, this girl looked like she was trained in sword combat. From his file, Yarnmaster was average at best, and probably wouldn't last long. Though he did have the home field advantage so to speak.

"Got it. Watch out though, right now he controls the very ground beneath your feet." He said whipping hsi hands up. The devices on his hands began to recombine into a similar device, only this one had two blades on one hand, allowing Hotwire a free hand. Walking forward, he began to cut a path to the stands. He couldn't go too fast or Yarnmasters floor would get to him.

"What a shame. I had been so looking forward to our last rematch." Yarnmaster lamented before looking to Weiss. With a wave of his hand, two tendrils made of yarn would lurch out of the ground around her, aiming to drag her down. Then yarnmaster charged. "But I suppose you will have to do!"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss)   Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 8:27 pm

Weiss created a glyph beneath the yarn she stood on, forcing it upward, keeping her feet from getting trapped. "Will I?" She blocked his first swing, using a simple parry to try and disarm the silly villain. She held her sword forward after the block and smiled. "Don't try to move too much, you may get a bit hurt."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss)   Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 10:16 pm

Yarnmaster was rather surprised by her parry. "Playing this game now are we?" He said "Don't move too much? I'd be happy to oblige." He said holding out his sword as if to say 'en garde' He would wait for Weiss to make a move towards him, before dropping the sword. All of a sudden, from his open palm, a giant wool mallet would fly out. Only this was made of of his steel wool, so it wouldn't exactly be a light blow. He then grabbed up his sword again and prepared to block any incoming strikes.

By this point, hotwire had arrived at the stands. The process of cutting these people free was going to take forever. He began by cutting a couple people free. They immediately made a run for it. 2 down... a couple thousand to go.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss)   Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 10:40 pm

Weiss adjusted her glyph under the wool to manipulate friction before shooting toward him at much faster speeds than she should be capable of. However, she was caught a bit off guard by the drop of his sword, and even more so by the wool hammer. She did her best to block it, but resorted to a glyph on it, manipulating the gravity and mass of the object to lessen the blow. Still hurt like hell though.

She stumbled back and narrowed her eyes. The chamber on her Myrtenaster rotated out and she quickly stabbed the floor, freezing over a majority Yarnmaster's wool football field, hopefully slipping him up in the process of negating his advantage.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss)   Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:46 pm

Hotwire groaned. At this rate, he'd never get through-

Ouch. Getting slugged over the end of a 10 foot platform hurts, even when you have wool to break your fall. Yeah, it appeared one of Yarnmasters golems had caught up with him and swatted him over the side. As he struggled to get up, he realized the yarn was starting to grow over him. "Oh give me a bre-mphffhfhfhfffff" He rasped before getting a mouth full of wool.

"So, the floor is ice now? I can play with that." He said running forward. As he ran over the ice, he would hold his hands forward, creating a path of wool over the ice. By this point, a couple more of the golems were on the field, and stumbling over the ice towards Weiss. Occasionally, Yarnmaster would lob balls of steel wool at Weiss. He realized hand to hand probably wasn't the best bet with this girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss)   Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take me out to the Yarn-Game (Weiss)
Page 1 of 1