Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Suzaku Uchiha Vote_lcapSuzaku Uchiha Voting_barSuzaku Uchiha Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Suzaku Uchiha

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Suzaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Suzaku Uchiha   Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 10:13 am

Suzaku “Tenryu” Uchiha

Suzaku Uchiha Latest?cb=20141219234053

”You always were slow to adjust to the darkness.”

===IDENTITY===

Nickname(s): Mostly it’s Tenryu, as that is his one and true name. Was called “Suku,” “Suten,” and “Ten” by Suzuki in their youth. People have called him “Suzu” in absence of his sister.
Codename: Mukami
Alias(es): Kuro Kumosawa, Li Shengshun
Classification: Metahuman
Affiliation: Lawful Evil

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Midnight black.
Eye Color: Crimson red.
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 188
Other Traits: Suzaku mostly wears all black clothing. It’s his personal preference as he primarily works on stealth missions, and that is his experience in life. Perhaps this is a trait left over by being the Black Reaper.

===POWERS===

Powers: The Uchiha family has long worshiped the gods of Japanese folklore, but above all, they worship the main family. Izanagi; the father of all gods, and Izanami; the mother, are the reigning deities. Though try as they might for centuries now, no one has been able to get a blessing from them for many generations. Instead, there is more of a focus on their descendants; Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susano’o. Even Suzaku, without whom Suzuki could have been the prodigy, could not attain a blessing from Izanagi or Izanami despite his determination to do so.

There exists a tale. Izanami became fatally burned, and went to the land of Yomi to rest. When Izanagi went in to discover what had happened to her, she became enraged when he lit a fire to see her face rotted and covered with maggots. She had eaten the food in that place and therefore could not leave, so Izanagi ran from her, sealing the entrance to Yomi with a rock. He went into the sea to bathe and clean himself of the contact with the dead, and there were born Amaterasu; from his left eye, Tsukuyomi; from his right, and Susano’o; from his nose. Suzaku, just like his sister after him, has attained a blessing from each of these gods.

AMATERASU NO TENKEI: The blessing from the goddess of the sun, Amaterasu. This allows Suzaku to use the forces of nature with the proper amount of chakra; fire, wind, lightning, earth, and water. This is perhaps Suzaku’s weakest blessing, but in some ways his strongest. He is firmly committed to the goddess, and his blessing is somewhat more advanced than Suzuki’s, hence its potential to use all five natural forces instead of Suzuki’s two.

• Sub: Suzaku has access to Amaterasu’s fire, which burns at around 4,000 degrees, akin to a blowtorch. Suzaku can put these out at will, but he cannot control them to the extent that Suzuki can. Perhaps something she can be proud of surpassing him at.

• Sub: This blessing is also what gives Suzaku access to chakra. His chakra works somewhat differently than Suzuki’s (Which will be detailed further in weaknesses), but he does have enough to run up walls and across water. Suzaku gathers chakra faster in sunlight, due to his goddess’s favor.

TSUKUYOMI NO TENKEI:

• Sub: Suzaku’s visual acuity is nothing less than astounding. He can see at higher frames per second than most humans. Most who don’t understand this would call this “seeing faster,” though that’s pretty much entirely inaccurate. This also allows Suzaku to pick out even minute details in the middle of combat.

• Sub: When in the presence of moonlight, and especially in the case of that moonlight coming from a full moon, Suzaku’s chakra instead becomes more “concentrated,” which basically means that his techniques and abilities cost less chakra to use.

SUSANO’O NO TENKEI: The perhaps average skill in Suzaku’s arsenal. Suzaku also has access to a spectral guardian, akin to his sister, though his Susano’o is at the very most as strong and durable as Suzuki’s, though perhaps that’s being a bit generous. It stands at just under sixteen feet tall. It comes with six arms and six swords to accompany them. It’s not entirely efficient at long range attacks, but Suzaku can have it throw one of the swords and then make a new one.

• Sub: Susano’o’s blessing also increases the capabilities of Suzaku’s body. Suzaku is a combat buff, but he’s nowhere near a speedster or a brute. Suzaku can perhaps hit at half a ton, but that’s barely larger than a normal human, and he’s nowhere near a speedster, though he perhaps could hold his own against one with his flexible skillset. His physical capabilities seem to increase in storms, though not too considerably in comparison to his other abilities.

Skills: Combat Buff: Suzaku is exceptionally skilled in the areas of kenjutsu and taijutsu (Hand to hand combat), but he is not nearly a master in either category.

Genius: He may not be writing papers on the Higgs Boson particle or the theory of relativity, but when it comes to combat and strategies, Suzaku can be considered a genius. He was a prodigy of the Uchiha clan growing up, and it remains true to this day.

Ninjutsu: Suzaku is an exceptionally skilled ninja, and as such is an aficionado at arts such as stealth, silent infiltration, and assassination.

Weaknesses: Amaterasu no Tenkei: One thing explicitly different between Suzaku and Suzuki is that he does not have a ready quantity of chakra available. Perhaps this is due to his lack of practice in his time as the Black Reaper. Perhaps it is because of the advanced nature of his blessing from Amaterasu. Whatever the reason, Suzaku has to instead collect chakra. This requires him to be somewhat still. It’s not particularly picky, but he needs both feet rooted on the ground and not moving to be able to collect chakra. Remaining completely still would enhance this gathering process, however.

Tsukuyomi no Tenkei: Suzaku’s blessings are a little different from his sister’s. In his case, damaging or destroying his eyes would only cause him to lose the blessing of Tsukuyomi (Technically he wouldn’t lose it, it would just be rendered ineffective without eyesight). Be that as it may, taking out his eyes would cause him to be unable to use illusions at all, due to the requirement of eye contact. This is also his most formidable skill, and costs the most chakra in comparison to anything else. He can often bankrupt himself of chakra by holding an illusion if he doesn’t prepare for it correctly, especially in the case of manipulating more than sight.

In addition to this, Suzaku’s illusions are considerably less effective to someone with the blessings of the gods, such as Suzuki, or other practitioners of illusions. Illusions would still be good distractions, but unless she was off focus, she would at most be affected only by sight.

Susano’o no Tenkei: Suzaku has more endurance than normal humans and a strong willpower. He can survive a lot more than humans can, but if something can at least break his Susano’o he’s probably not going to survive that much longer than a normal human would.

Izanami no Yoroi: Even in the case of the Uchiha family, Izanami spites Izanagi to the end. This is not actual knowledge to anyone other than Suzaku in the clan, but the reason that the Uchiha lose their eyesight over time is that in addition to their blessings from her children, she lays a curse on them. Using her offspring’s abilities gradually robs them of their eyesight. Suzaku is so proficient with his use of his gifts that he tends not to overexert himself, but he will eventually go blind. There is a way to prevent this, but it comes at a very hefty price.

Suzuki: Suzaku has plans for Suzuki, in what could possibly be construed as a twisted way to actually teach her something. If an outside source is trying to hurt or kill her, Suzaku would literally cross an ocean and throw his life on the table to try and save her, and no doubt explain it away as some kind of commitment to rivalry instead of any sibling obligation.

Equipment: Suzaku has in his possession many ninja tools, such as smokebombs that could engulf a city block if it were clear, throwing knifes, shuriken, and a few advanced ninja tools like larger shuriken and steel wires that he took from Kuro's belongings. He usually carried a ninjato with him, but due to his memory meshing with Kuro he's taken a liking to Kuro's high-frequency blade.

Suzaku Uchiha Murasa10

This high-frequency blade was modified from an actual katana by Hotwire himself. It uses electricity to make the blade oscillate at high frequencies (Hence the title) so as to cause molecules to separate, allowing Suzaku to cut through most objects. Other high-frequency blades can block it without inflicting damage to either object. Oscillation is caused by easing the button on the hilt.

This blade gets its electricity from its sheath. It has a powerfully charged battery that seeps electricity into the blade while it is housed, and while energy efficient, the blade can only use this oscillation for a short amount of time due to the nature of the power usage (Around five seconds depending on usage). The sheath has a mechanism akin to a gun and its trigger. Suzaku can be compared to a samurai with the way he uses his blade, as he likes to make swift, efficient strikes and often strikes in the same motion he draws the blade. The trigger- after the blade has been returned to the sheath- can be pressed to eject the blade at a high velocity out of the sheath, allowing for a much faster and more powerful draw.

On the sheath, in white ink, the word 闘争 (Tōsō) has been scrawled in excellent calligraphy.

When fully charged (Which can take as long as fifteen seconds), the blade will spark with streams of red electricity.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Suzaku’s a little…messed up now. Brainwashing by the Syndicate to make him think he was the Black Reaper has his memories all confused. He was standoffish with Suzuki in their later years, but now he’s just kind of crazy. He wants to see his sister excel, but is willing to maim her and inflict brutal pain to have her achieve this goal. Aside from his attitude and mannerisms towards Suzuki, Suzaku is cold and calculative. He can be kind spirited towards others if he does make friends, but he does have an air of arrogance around him, which was beaten into him by being a prodigy for the Uchiha clan so many years.

Strengths: Suzaku is highly intelligent, and confident at that, because of how he was raised by he and Suzuki’s parents. He was groomed as the Uchiha’s prodigy, and he carries himself as such. He fears nothing, and he has an exceedingly high amount of willpower to commit to his goals.

Interests/Habits: Suzaku likes the moon and the sun, and will often stare at the moon at night. He also enjoys practicing with his swordplay.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Fugaku Uchiha (Father), Mikoto Uchiha (Mother), Suzuki Uchiha (Sister)
Place of Origin: Konoha

History: Suzaku was predicted to be a very intelligent Uchiha member from the day he was born. He was groomed all his life to be the best there was, even to such a point of neglect to his sister. Suzaku has not ever believed his sister lesser than him, though his skills were clearly of an advanced level when he was the youngest to ever pass the trials to their gods to receive their blessings. He was warm and kind to Suzuki in their younger years, but as times went on, they seemed to grow apart. Suzaku nearly left without saying goodbye when it was his time to go.

Shortly after leaving, he managed to, miraculously, suffer a misfortunate accident that left him bed-ridden in a hospital for a few months. Unfortunately, his DNA and genes were observed and caught the interest of a certain Syndicate. They sped up his recovery, all the while brainwashing him to be a perfect tool for their purposes. He has been under this brainwashing for years as the dreaded Kuro Kumosawa, under the belief that not only had he no recollection of Konoha’s ways or customs whatsoever, but that his father had abandoned him, and his mother and sister had been killed. They even gave him an alternate means of power, as his memories being fooled with this way prevented him from appealing to the gods to keep his gifts in that state.

However, this alternate means of power has also recently been abandoned, and now Kuro has snapped and reverted to his old self…well, with plenty of shards of Kuro in between.

Sample rp: o u uh so funneh

Last edited by Archer on Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Suzaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzaku Uchiha   Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 1:52 pm

Suzaku Uchiha CMwNKcO

Claimed.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Suzaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzaku Uchiha   Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 2:24 pm

1. To what degree can he control weather? As it stands, the wording implies it is omnipotent (to the level of Storm) so long as he has Chakra. If he absorbs Chakra from intense sunlight (which he can in theory create), this creates some DISGUSTING chakra stacking that I cannot and will not approve.

2. Illusions are very iffy. I have no idea what you’re apping for and some clarification would be nice.

3. During the day he absorbs chakra from sunlight, at night his abilities cost less Chakra overall. There really isn’t a time or place to fight this guy, is there?

4. Physical abilities are enhanced by storms, and yet he can randomly conjure one up to make himself stronger. Truth be told he can just create a storm in the middle of the night and be basically unbeatable as he’s physically stronger and his techniques cost very little Chakra, if he even needs them at all.

5. Simply put, the HF blades are FAR too powerful to simply fall under equipment, similar to what we ended up with on Yang’s Biotech Arm. This essentially gives Suzaku and out to anything that’s too durable for him completely free of charge. This will either have to be a power or you can write it out of the app somehow. Maybe Suzaku breaks it before leaving since Hotwire made it for him. He sees it as a sign of weakness to rely on a weapon made by the Titans maybe. Just spit balling here.

Lemme know when these changes and clarifications have been made.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Suzaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzaku Uchiha   Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 6:07 pm

1. I've been working on this app for a few months now. If you could specify the place where I said he controlled the weather, I can deal with it because I don't remember ever giving him the ability to manipulate the weather.

2. As I said in the description for the illusions, they require eye contact, and in these illusions Suzaku can manipulate the five senses.

3. On a cloudy day or a cloudy night? Also they don't enhance his abilities that much? Lol.

4. Like I said, he can't make storms, so...

5. Honestly I don't agree. And yes, I know you're in charge of the application, not me, but hear me out:

If you read all of the details, Suzaku is basically a nerfed version of Suzuki. Yes, he has some specific traits that are a bit more prominent, but all of her powers allow for a more initial edge. If you don't see this as less powerful than Suzuki then at least view him as a more late-game oriented version than an initial-game orientation.

As a final point since everyone seems to be scared of the big, baaad HF-blades, Kuro never used them to hurt people unless he killed NPCs (I'm obviously speaking pre-Titans). Even then he used them as more of a way to get through obstacles. Suzaku will use them much in the same way. He's an honorable warrior. He doesn't kick sand in your eyes to beat you. He's that arrogant; he wants to beat you at your best. So he's not going to just cut through all your weapons that defend you.

P.S.: Even if I did cut someone with it, I can't just kill them. I mean really...you might as well just ban every weapon someone ever creates just cause they can hurt people without durability.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Suzaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzaku Uchiha   Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 6:30 pm

In the blessing of Amaterasu, you state that he can control every single element. While I'm sure this is limited based on the wording, he can create clouds with wind and water, and create storms with the same powerset, except throw lightning into it. Honestly that was just something that rubbed me the wrong way.

My issue with illusions isn't how they're created, I'm just curious to what scale he can manipulate ALL of your senses to. Should I be expecting him to go all Itachi and put Hotwire into a coma for a bit? Like, I see that it drains his chakra quickly, but I'd like to know what we're dealing with. Especially where touch is concerned.

Finally, the HF blades. The reason we don't like them is that they literally cut through EVERYTHING on the site. Just...literally everything, including characters with durability. That's why we ask for it to be a power if you really want to keep it. And if that is all you use it for, then he could just as easily use his on-the-go blowtorch, can't he?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Suzaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzaku Uchiha   Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:05 pm

Creating a storm never even crossed my mind. Even if he were to make one I mentioned that it would be a very small boost to him, all things considered.

He's modeled after Itachi, as Suzuki is modeled after Sasuke (Oops, spoilers.). But obviously Itachi level genjutsu (Second to Shisui) is OP. So...a notch or two above Suzuki's level, I suppose.

The entire concept of this character is that he's a more advanced, but fragmented take on the character Suzuki. Yes, he has more capability, but he has a lot of drawback. I thought that would be pretty clear and balanced enough for people, since he has even more weaknesses than Suzuki as well.

These things considered, I humbly request a little more carrot and a little less stick.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Suzaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzaku Uchiha   Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:44 pm

I can see your point with that. I understand the use for the HF blades, but just know one thing. If it's used for one of my concerns I listed above, I'm coming for that booty.

Suzaku Uchiha ZLvWNAN
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Suzaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzaku Uchiha   Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 8:43 pm

Claimed >:]
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Suzaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzaku Uchiha   Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 8:57 pm

TSUKUYOMI NO TENKEI:
-Alright, I understand how you use these illusions and all, but you have still yet to explain what they do. I'm under the impression that if he gains eye contact with you, he can control your entire body, correct? Even if it's just their "senses", controlling touch or site is a big deal. That being said, you'll have to ask the roleplayer ahead of time before doing this. It's kind of like Lust and how she has to ask before using any of her mental manipulation.
-On top of this, I need some clarification on what he can exactly control. Yes I realize it's the 'senses', but what does that mean? Can he make people see what he wants? Smell what he wants? Does this genuinely affect them? As in he can make them smell deadly gas and they'll die? Or is this just making them think they smell deadly gas?
-How long can he control their senses?

The Big Bad HF Blade
-To start, you guys clarified things using Naruto references so I still have no idea what's going on. Yup I haven't even finished the first season of Naruto. With that being said, I just don't like it, nothing on this site should be able to cut through anything. I get that he wouldn't kill characters, but the ability to by pass literally anything is OP, you'll need to change this before I can approve.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Suzaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzaku Uchiha   Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 8:42 am

The reason Lust requires roleplayer permission to put someone in that is because she is literally making a dimension all her own and then effectively becomes god of that dimension. Her mental manipulation is on such a high level that Suzaku's illusions don't even begin to compare. Suzaku can't make you just think that you were dreaming and have you living a completely alternate life in one of his illusions. They have little to no lasting power when he's even fully charged with chakra. So yes, please don't even try to compare Lust to Suzaku. Her power's mental manipulation and he can just alter perception. That's why you have to ask.

Taking that into consideration, if I have to ask permission then I should just be able to rewrite their reality. Which I don't want. And you can't die from the thought of sniffing deadly gas if there isn't actually any deadly gas. Illusions are, as they are named, just illusions. They are palpable, and they are terrifying, but they are just illusions.

Nothing about the HF-blade had anything to do with Naruto. All the Naruto talk was about clarifying the illusions. Naruto is a great series; if you don't have time to watch it, you should just read the manga. It comes with high recommendation from Bloo and I.

Nothing on this site should be able to cut through anything? Okay. Then we need to go remove everything and anything nth metal on this site before the application is done. It's the strongest material in the DC universe, so obviously that qualifies. I'll wait.

...hopefully having jogged some thought on your otherwise stringent standards, I'll re-state this. If cutting through almost anything is OP, then we need to go ban every power on the site and start playing normal humans. Because what you're effectively saying is that I need to lose my sword that I've been playing with for three frickin' years because it can hurt somebody.

And that's ridiculous.

P.S.: I've never cut through anyone's equipment with it. It's always been about getting into places easily. That being said, nth metal probably wouldn't get cut. And should also be noted that since gods and their powers are intrinsically magic, nth metal would stop most of his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Suzaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzaku Uchiha   Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:58 pm

TSUKUYOMI NO TENKEI:
I see what you are saying about Lust, but controlling a characters senses is controlling a character. Controlling someone's character without their permission is Godmodding, therefore you need to ask permission. I would also like some examples in the description so I can understand better what these illusions can do.

HF Blade
Hurting people isn't whats the problem is here, it's that your HF blade has no limit. In this site, people and heroes are bound to get hurt, just like in any other comic. The problem I have with your blade, whether you abuse it or not, is that it can literally cut through anything. I'm not saying get rid of the blade, I'm saying make it easy to cut through steel or titanium, but anything is a no go. I will still need you to lower it's cutting ability.

On the whole Naruto thing, I feel like it's one of those things that you had to get into when you were younger, because it's just so cheesy ROFL.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Suzaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzaku Uchiha   Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 3:44 pm

No, controlling someone's senses isn't controlling a character. That's not a matter of opinion, that's a fact. If you hold a knife up to somebody but you have a gun behind your back, you're controlling their sight by having them focus on something else. It's the same principle. By your logic, if a character gets mad at somebody for hitting them, bam, they just controlled that character. If a character gets inside a smoke cloud from a smokebomb, oops. They just got controlled. You can see why I have a problem with that logic.

Obviously the HF-blade has a limit. It's three feet long. And it can't cut through anything.

Did you even read through the application? I JUST had to promise Izzy that I can't cut through anybody's equipment and you're still trying to nerf the thing. It's absolutely ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Suzaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzaku Uchiha   Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 5:53 pm

Putting a gun up to their back or a knife in their face is not controlling a character, that's putting them into an uncomfortable situation. I'm mostly concerned with the feeling and the seeing, if you can control that, you need to ask the roleplayer. My previous statement still stand. I also don't appreciate the condescending tone, I am simply doing my best to make sure all characters aren't OP.
After talking about the HF blade with Bloo, we still think it's unfair to have it cut through anything.

Last edited by Moon on Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Suzaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzaku Uchiha   Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 6:03 pm

Just here to drop another two pennies. I'd like to point out that way back when I made Blake, I was told that having her Gambol Shroud be magical and capable of cutting through any substance was unfair and had to be nerfed. Just sayin.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

Suzaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzaku Uchiha   Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 12:07 am

Hey, I talked to Moon and I'll be taking the app over. Hope that's not a problem.

TSUKUYOMI NO TENKEI:
My problem with this is that there's very little counterplay to it. Anyone who gets caught up in it is pretty much out of the fight and has lost. Suzaku could make them unable to see him, walk up behind them and knock them out. Fight over, and they never had a chance. I'd like it if there was some practical way of identifying that you're in an illusion and escaping it, because honestly it's just not fun to not have a chance against something. Everything needs it's own counterplay.

HF Blade:
I think you're misunderstanding what's being said here. I understand there's some things it can't cut through (nth metal being the only on coming to mind). The problem isn't that it can hurt people or cut things. The problem is how easy it is. You could give it to a toddler and they'd be able to cut a hole in the front door of the Titans tower and stroll right in. I'd rather something like that require creativity and maybe some effort.
That being said, it doesn't need to be removed. It needs to be limited. Maybe we can think of something with the charge to limit it? You say it requires charging, but it's very vague on how much it needs or how long the charge lasts. Or perhaps the HF is concentrated on the tip, so it focuses more on stabbing rather than cutting? That sounds more balanced to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suzaku Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suzaku Uchiha   Suzaku Uchiha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suzaku Uchiha
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next