Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Vote_lcapThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Voting_barThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Vote_lcapThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Voting_barThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The little halfling and the girl(Red)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 7:07 pm

(muahahaha!!!!But of course!! None can resist the puppy eyes!!!!)

Toji grins, snuggling close as she picks him up.Taking the reigns gently the little boy listens to her instructions, cheering as they set off.Leaning against Rose, he hummed a Okamian melody, smiling as his head tilts from side to side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 7:39 pm

Rose smiles and then rides up next to daniel. "sir daniel how much farther to the kings place" she asks. suddenly she stiffens as she smells demonic blood in the air. she lets out a growl. "demons......they are near by get ready for an attack" she shouts.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 9:44 pm

Toji waves at Daniel, who smiles, waving back.At the question the knight blinks."Oh? Uhm....let me think, milady..." As she says prepare for a demon attack, he nods, calling out to his men. The little boy gasps, clutching onto Rose and burying his face into her stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:35 pm

a deep and sudden bellow is heard from the trees along side of them. she jumps off the back of her horse and grabs one of the soldiers extra swords and lights it up in flames. the flames are pure and green and she cleaves through at least three of them in one swing. "toji your lightning ball attack should send them back from whence they came" she shouts as she swings at the horde of demons barreling toward them. she sends out a stream of pure green fire thats sends the front lines back to where they came from.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 5:38 pm

The boy flinches at the bellow,brows furrowing in worry.As she jumps off the horse Toji clings onto the saddle, blinking at her request.Lightning ball? Maybe she meant lightning bolt...Nodding, he bites his lip,sending out bolts of lightning to course through the horde. A demon hisses,then sniffs."....An Okamian!!! I smell a Okamian pupling!!!"

(BTW, I figured the trip to the castle would take a few weeks. What do you think?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 8:56 am

(yeah sounds good but now they must make haste to finish off the demon horde or else the wizard will get toji again. and when are you bringing in a version of ....titus? is that his name dang it i forgot)

Rose hears one mention an okamian puling and looks at toji. then sees it barreling toward toji. "NOOO....."she screams as it gets close. she blurs over to toji and stands in front of him arms open wide and slowly moving to the center of her chest drawing in a big gust of air and then a small spark is seen and a big ball of fire is in her hands. she pushes it at the demons with a scream of anger. "you will leave the Okamian pupling alone.......he is mine." she says with a voice that sends a stream of power through the air that immediately crushes the demons. and they dissapear. her voice had the voices of her three forms mixed in with it. and for the first time she shifts into a mixture of all three forms her dragon form is the one that pops out and then it changes from her normal dragon form into a dragon with the soft red wolf pelt of her wolf but also has the stripes of her tiger. and her dragon form grows bigger and stronger. she lands on the ground and surrounds toji with her body and makes a protective barrier into a pearl like bubble and places it around them both. "young okamian i am known as snowfire. i am young rose's strongest form i have a mission for you do you wish to accept?" a voice is heard from the bubble.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 4:48 pm

(OK!!And I'd like to keep it a surprise, but I'll give a hint.We need to pass through a forest.^^Speaking of surprises,nice one!!! I wasn't expecting that!!)

Seeing the demon charging at him, the little boy gasps, his lightning starting to clot into a shape...only for Rose to step up and fire a huge fire ball at them.Seeing her transform Toji regards her with wide eyes, as do the soldiers.As she lands, putting up a barrier the boy tilts his head at the request,before nodding."Aye!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 7:41 pm

"rose is the last of a long line of a royal rare breed of humans. she is also a princess as well but it is time for her to awaken to her new forms which she is to change into soon. your mission is to protect her to the best of your ability.......your father he wishes to say he is proud of how well you have lasted so far and to show him how strong you can really be" the voice says but slowly starts to sound distant. "i must go now little one for i must reserve as much strength for the battle ahead. but i leave with this advice for you and the soldier that is in the barrier with us. Sir daniel....listen carefully there is a forest up ahead that has more demons far worse then the ones that we have fought today. Give her this sword for it is hers by rights and it was a gift from her father before he passed but they were attacked and she was hunted. i must go now good bye for now little one and fair the well young knight." the voice says and the new form slowly shifts back to rose and she lays on the grass for a moment before the bubble pops and she wakes up
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 1:13 am

Toji listens with wide eyes. Rose was a princess?He nods."Aye, I'll protect her!!!" Then he blinks at a certain part, eyes becoming wet."P-papa? He's proud of me?" He grins widely, wiping at his eyes.Daniel listens to his part, nodding."Thank you for the warning." Watching as the form backed back into Rose, Toji happily glomps her, chattering on about the stuff that had happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 10:21 am

Rose wakes up to suddenly be glomped and told what happened by the young toji but suddenly sees a sword that used to be her fathers refurbished, polished, cleaned and sharpened to a fine point laying next to her. she lifts it up and takes it out of the scabbard. a note falls out of the scabbard but she doesn't see it. while she looks at the blade she notices its engravings it says "wild in heart, wild in spirit, the sword of wild spirits" she stands and gives a few practice swings and slices. she lets out a soft sigh as she sees the note on the ground she picks it up and reads it out load. "to my dearest rose, if you are reading this it means i have been killed in battle alongside your mother. i am sorry for leaving you my young rose but now it is time to use everything we have taught you and rebuild our kingdom. your dragon form snowfire will have chosen someone as your personal protectors by now and have given you my sword. it is my gift to you as something to remember me by there is a gift from your mother attached to the hilt of the sword it is a gem that you can store energy for your magic and we have stored the last of our energy in it over the years. use it wisely. remember to stay strong and wild and that we will always love y-you no m-matter w-what..........goodbye my y-y-young r-rose" she says and sobs at the end. she grabs toji and hugs him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 7:29 pm

Toji's eyes widen as she waves the sword around."Ooooooh..." Listening as she reds the note, the little boy sniffs. She....lost her momma and poppa....As Rose hugs him, Toji returns the favor, nuzzling into her reassuringly."I'm sorry ye lost Yer momma and poppa!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 7:43 pm

rose hugs him more tightly and cries softly but then wipes her face clean of tears and then kisses toji on the head as she stands. silently she heads towards sir Daniel looks him in the eye and says "lets keep moving" then continues on her way to her horse and jumps on and pulls toji up on her lap then rides ahead. still not saying a word she hangs her head down to make a curtian of her hair as she lets her tears flow and rides in silence. for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 5:05 pm

Toji frowns, cuddling into her as she stands.The knight nods, a grim look on Hus face.'Aye, mi'lady."As he's pulled up into her lap the boy hugs Rose, looking up at her and thinking. He had to cheer her up,but how?Hmmmm.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 8:12 am

After a long day of quiet silence even the men have grown uncomfortable and jumpy. So they stop and make camp nearby a lake and the entrance to the woods. rose jumps off her horse and lets toji down she heads to the lakes edge and sees a patch of cherry blossom trees. she sits in the center of it and looks up at the full moon shining down on her. she starts to sing a old Celtic song her mother used to sing to her when she was young. the men closest to her stop and wave the others over as they hear her sing. soon a crowd was sat near her and she continues to sing while suddenly starting up a small flame of fire from her hand making images appear out of the flames that describe the story of the celtic song she sings. not long after the song ends and the crowd leaves rose after giving a pat on the shoulder or giveing their condolences but she just tturns her head and looks out over the lake.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 1:13 am

Toji bounces around when he's sat down, glancing around curiously.Following Rose over, the halfling's eyes widen as she sings, ooohing as the flames become images. Once it's over he claps, beaming happily at her, and tilts his head, before going over to curl up in her lap and giving her a hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The little halfling and the girl(Red)
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next