Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Vote_lcapThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Voting_barThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Vote_lcapThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Voting_barThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The little halfling and the girl(Red)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 7:25 pm

rose kneels down and grabs the pieces of cloth from toji's garments from her pocket and wraps her hands slightly. "yes i am wonded and it may take a few days to heal. but i should be fine" Rose says softly as she then gets the bags and toji off her back. she looks at the horses and notices that one of them is having a struggle with one of the men. "that one there is it still wild?" she asks the man trying to hold it still. "y-yes mi'lady but we managed to get him used to the sadle and......" he starts but rose stops him by grabbing the horse and taking the reins off of its head and grabs a handfull of its mane as she swings onto its sadle. the horse bucks a bit but she holds on tight and leans to the side. "easy boy easy shh shhhhh.... there now calm down and i promise to give you one of my green apples if you behave." she bribes with the horse and i nickers and whinnies at her as it trots in place but after a few seconds it finally calms down enough for her to grab a green apple from her pocket and hand it to the horse it neighs at her and takes it
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 8:07 pm

Toji blinks as he's sat down near the bags.Shrugging, the little boy plays with straps, blinking as Rose interacts with a wild looking horse. Watching anxiously, he grins,clapping,as the woman manages to calm down the big equine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 10:33 pm

Rose smiles as she slowl slides off of the horse but when she lands she stumbles a bit feeling weak. she then turns to the soldier nearest her "this horse will be mine for the time being. get everyone ready. Toji you ride with me to make sure that i don't fall off or pass out ok?" she says
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 11:48 am

Toji nods,beaming as she slides off. As a couple of the soldiers watch in amusement, and slight awe, the little boy blurs up to Rose, hugging her around the knees in a attempt to steady her. A soldier whispers to his friend."Cor, that lad's fast....." Looking up at the horse, Toji loosens one arm to give its calf a wary pat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 12:35 pm

rose smiles down at toji but then hisses as her hands start to hurt again. she climbs back up onto the horse and then lifts toji up in front of her. "sadle up boys its time to get out of here." she shouts and then lightly taps the sides of the horse. it walks forward and not long after the men follow soon after.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 3:32 pm

Toji grins happily as he's lifted up onto the horse, reaching out to pet the part of the man closest to the child.Turning his upper body.he beams at Rose, then spots the mage and the duke glaring from the castle gates. Pulling down a eyelid and sticking his tongue out at them,he turns back around, leaning into Rose's stomach as he excitedly watches the trail ahead of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 3:38 pm

Rose gives a small smile back at toji and then gives a soft hiss of pain not knowing that toji heard it. she sniffs her wounds on her hands and smells demon on it. "Sir daniel can you tell me why the Duke would have a demon blade in his possesion?" she asks with a pain filled grunt. as she un wraps her hands slightly to take a look at the damage.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 1:15 pm

The little boy blinks as as he hears her hiss in pain. Brow furrowing, Toji looks at her,frowning in concern, then looks at the hands, giving her fingers a get better kiss.Looking disturbed through his helmet, the knight shakes his hand."N-no,milady....But it greatly unsettles me,knowing he does."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 2:04 pm

Rose gives a small smile at toji as he kisses her fingers. she kisses his head and then turns to Sir Daniel. "This concerns me if there is demon blades or metal in this world then we are in great danger. that metal is the only one that can do permanent damage to my skin or body which is why it is not healing." She says. "i am going to need to get something to purify my wounds before they can heal or else i will not be able to use my hands for a while." she then adds with a worried expression.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 7:53 pm

Toji giggles, humming happily as she kisses the top of his head,listening with furrowed brows as she speaks on.Daniel nods, thinking."Hmmm....there's a monastery a ride down the road. Perhaps we can find aid in purifying those wounds there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 7:55 pm

"yes thats sounds goods" she says. she then speads up and the horses start to gallop down the roud.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 7:58 pm

Toji eeps,latching onto her as they speed up.Sure he was much faster but that was when he was running!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:36 am

Rose giggles at toji's reaction but holds onto him tightly. up ahead she recognized a building and told the men to wait for her at the monastery. she galloped over to the building and then swung off her horse. she lifted toji off and carried him to the door. she knocks on the door and a man in a preachers outfit came out. but when he saw rose he smiled. "Roza my child how have you faired these past few years? is everything we-" he asks her but noticed 2 things. "you are injured and who is the boy?" he asks her with a look of worry. "father Mathew... i am not doing well i have been cut by a demons blade and need the wounds purified and this boy is toji he has saved my life on a numerous account. he is a very brave and strong boy father Mathew, but the duke ended up stealing him from his family. so in order to repay him for helping me i have offered my help in returning him home." she says.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:28 am

Toji snuggles into Rose as she holds him, sticking his tongue out at her for the giggle.As they arrive at the building, Toji bites his lip nervously, pressing his face into Rose's top.Blinking as the man comes out and Rose greets him, Toji looks at him shyly.Father? Was he Rose's papa? The boy gives a small wave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:50 am

father mathew gives a small smile to toji and waves back. "how old are you young man?" he asks him. "do you know what i am?" he asks. "father Mathew, please try to be nice i know what he is and i was wondering if you could grant him access onto your holy grounds if he promises to behave. which he is right toji?" Rose then looks to toji and asks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The little halfling and the girl(Red)
Page 10 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next