Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
End Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
End Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
End Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
End Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
End Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
End Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
End Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
End Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
End Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
End Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Vote_lcapEnd Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Voting_barEnd Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
End Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Vote_lcapEnd Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Voting_barEnd Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

End Of The Year Award Show!

Go down 
+7
DivingDart
Pikazard
Izzy
Bloo
Hellbreaker
Moon
Energy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

End Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 2:51 pm

Sorry for the trouble, but I'm revoting. Putting a bit more thought into it this time.^^

Best Hacker: Jenny.
Why:  She bust through Hotwires firewalls, and her talents are pure skill!!

Best Swordsman: Kyte
Why: He's had a long,long time to sharpen his skills.

Best Flirted: Nina
Why: She caused Ali to redden.

Best Magic User: Grimm
Why:Not only does his magic make him formidable, but his user backs it with plenty of knowledge about myths.^^
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 5:51 am

Updated and added. Kyte if i messed up your vote on best story teller i'm sorry i am super tired so i got confused on who you were voting for so if i put your vote on the wrong person let me know and i'll fix it.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 10:27 pm

You didn't mess up my vote for Best Story Teller, but you did for Best Villain. I was voting for Greed, or Azrael Godfrey.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 6:39 am

George Azazel? xD Oh yeah, he's really villainous that George. Even the Titans tremble at the mention of George. He's definitely the Titans' number 1 foe, nay - the world's.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 2:39 pm

That guy you wish would stop posting already so you can catch up on your posts of the year! (TGYWWSPASYCCUOYPOTY!):

Candidate: Hellbreaker

Reason: Every time I turn around and think I'm finally caught up, I look at the Most Recent Posts and just... sigh.

Biggest Post Maker:

Trophy Suggestion: A super long scroll.

Candidate: SilentNight

Reason: Just go look at them... o.o

Most Amazing Couple:

Candidates: Bow and Kyte

Reason: ...Have you seen what Kyte has to deal with? The fact that he stays is enough for a nomination.

Best AU Maker:

Trophy Suggestion: Two galaxies colliding

Candidate: HB

Reason: Really?

Character with the coolest design:

Candidate: Onyekachi

Reason: Only DD could pull this off.

Best Tanker:

Trophy Suggestion: Umm... A tank?

Candidate: Yang.

Reason: Yang.

Best Speedster:

Trophy Suggestion: Three parallel lines.

Candidate: Toji

Reason: Because I said so.

Best Flirter:

Trophy Suggestion: The kiss emoji.

Candidate: Nina

Reason: Nina

Best Energy User:

Trophy Suggestion: The energy symbol.

Candidate: Energy Warrior

Reason: ENERGY Warrior.

Best Mask in Show:

Trophy Suggestion: The Phantom of the Opera mask.

Candidate: Kuro

CAN BOW AND GLUTTONY PLEASE BE PRESENTERS TOGETHER!?!? They'd have a blast with that. <3[/color][/color]
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 3:11 pm

I thought you said we can't vote for our own characters? Why did you add Bow and Kyte?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 3:41 pm

We're voting for each other. And again, we're actually voting for a valid candidate?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End Of The Year Award Show!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2