Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
End Of The Year Award Show! Vote_lcapEnd Of The Year Award Show! Voting_barEnd Of The Year Award Show! Vote_rcap 
Moon
End Of The Year Award Show! Vote_lcapEnd Of The Year Award Show! Voting_barEnd Of The Year Award Show! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

End Of The Year Award Show!

Go down 
+7
DivingDart
Pikazard
Izzy
Bloo
Hellbreaker
Moon
Energy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

End Of The Year Award Show! Empty
PostSubject: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 10:03 pm

what I was thinking is we have our usual random voting of our favorite things, this time around I think we should avoid least favorites cause no one wants to win those awards. Now this time around I was thinking about taking the results and winners and making an au thread award show where you walk around as your self and characters and we have a legit award show were characters and members can walk up in an rp and accept your awards.

Now we don't want this going on forever so we will also be voting on our top 10 favorite awards and those awards will be in the show. So below post your own category, vote on others that are already made, volunteer and vote for if you want to announce categories/a performer for the intermission mid show and or suggest who should do these things ad vote on who you think should preform what and present what.

If you want you can also suggest what the trophy should look like for each category for if they are picked for the show. And yes you and any of your characters can present things to people. Also feel free to say why you voted for who. So without further ado the categories thus far and votes for each person voted on (No voting on yourself including your characters.):

Spoiler:

Host: Kyte
Performances/Performers:

• Jenny
  • Addison
  • Miley

Presenters:

• Lilith
  • Ella
  • Nelise
  • Kicker

Security:

• Harpy
  • Garnet
  • Meta

Top 10 Categories/Categories in Show(Will show votes in other categories shown but the top 10 will end up in the show.):
1. Best Hacker: 1
2. Best Tanker: 1
3. Funniest Member: 1
4. Best Flirter: 1
5. Best Villain: 1
6. Best Swordsman: 1
7. Best Mask in Show: 1
8. Most Amazing Couple: 1
9. Best AU Maker: 1
10. Best Dressed Character: 1

Last edited by Energy on Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:50 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 10:20 pm

Here are my suggestions

Best Hacker: Hotwire for obvious reasons

Funniest member: DivingDart, he never fails to make a play on words to make everyone laugh.
Also for this one Amon because he's equally hilarious.

Best Beamer maybe? Giving those guys some credit would be nice.

Best Villain: George Azazel, not only is he sadistic and cruel but he's hilarious and fun to read.

Best Flirter: Leo, because we all know what really happened on that roof top that night...

Character with the coolest design: Thr33's character Domnhal. Unique and perfectly fits his personality.  
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 10:48 pm

Best Unconventional Fighter
From reacting from pure instinct(And making it work) to making use of something(movement or 'weapon') not ordinarily used for combat.
Trophy Description: A statue that has a wave of fists and feet about to crash down on a cowering figure.
Votes:
reason:

Best Tanker:Yang, cause...well...Its obvious!!!!(And I can't think of anything clever to say)

Best Hacker:Hotwire....Lookit the name!!!+_+

Best energy user:Energy. Again, name.....And lookit all the shinies she can make!!!^^
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 12:05 am

Best Anti Hero: Wrath, kicks butt, takes names.

Best Hacker: Hotwire, duh

Best Tanker: Yang, duh
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 1:07 am

The best creative mind for making non curse words in chat to replace curse words.
Trophy Suggestions:
Candidates: Dart
Reasons: His words confuse even me

Best Swordsman:
Trophy Suggestions: Le Suhword
Candidates: Suzuki since I can't vote Blake
Reasons:

Best Bowman:
Trophy Suggestions: Le Buwwww
Candidates: DOES ANYONE OTHER THAN BLAKE USE A BOW ATM?!
Reasons: NO SRSLY I ACTUALLY WANNA KNOW

Best Tanker:
Trophy Suggestions:
Candidates: I shall accept the trophy now
Yang: 1
Reasons: Shes Yang.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:16 am

Updated and added things, you can't vote on your own characters though i doubt Yang will need the help wining in tank xp also yeah my supporting character Nelise uses one.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 1:12 pm

Most amazing couple:
Trophy: Two arms holding hands.
Suggestion: Meta and Hotwire.

For Tank: Brian and Meta because they are both hella strong.

Best Elemental user: Meta... he can literally turn into elements... literal elements... everyone else can go home

Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 2:05 pm

Best AU Maker: HB, no question
Reason- No one else makes any

Best Dressed Character: Hotwire
Reason- Dat Orange jumpsuit tho

Character with the coolest design: Kuro
Reason- I dunno

Best Hero: Toji
Reason- I just really like him I guess

Best Villain: Lust
Reason- Don't judge me

Best Hacker: Hotwire
Reason- I doubt there'll be any competition here

Funniest Member: DD
Reason- He never fails to make me laugh

Best B Teamer: Ella
Reason- I can't pick Amber

Best Tanker: Yang
Reason- There's as little competition as Hotwire for best hacker

Best Speedster: Toji
Reason- Gotta go fast

Best Flirter: Fenrir
Reason- By default lol

Best Energy User: Energy Warrior
Reason- It's in the name

Best Bowman: Nelise
Reason- Cuz I like her

Best Elemental User: Suzuki
Reason- Got them multiple elements yo

Best Mask in Show: Kuro
Reason- One of the only characters I actually believe would never have their identities found out, unlike a certain long legged individual I know of.

I'll have Meta as security and Kicker as a presenter
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:42 pm

Updated and added, start voting on your top 10 categories, you can change your votes up until the voting for everything is done. You can do so by posting again and saying I and changing [Category] to [Category] So I can properly move your votes easier. I also added color so the spoiler section is easier to read and the rest matches it still.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 7:02 pm

>>NEW<<
Best Magic Wielder: Johnathan 'Brother' Grimm
Reason- Simply the best pure magic user we've had in a long time, with a rich backstory and a fine utilisation of mythology.

Funniest Character: Tianna 'Gluttony' Glucose
Reason- All of the Sins are funny in some way (they have great chemistry, is why) but you can always rely on Gluttony to be adorably oblivious.
>>NEW<<

Best Dressed Character: Ashleigh 'Neon Viper' Strauss
Reason- Have you seen her ap pic? She's the only one around here who looks in a mirror before going outside.

Best Hero: Kane 'Kicker' Landy
Reason- No other hero has foiled so much evil in the city WITHOUT having the resources and backup of a Titan. He's underrated in power, demonstratably brave, and has some of the more impressive feats on site. I don't know why Pika doesn't talk smack about this character, he can back-up what he's saying.

Best Villain: Horrace 'The Wight Lord' Quinton
Reason- Unlike many villains this year he's actually posed a threat to the city. He's charismatic and doesn't strike until it's big. Mega has been plagued with hold ups and I don't understand why. Every hero should want to fight this villain.

Funniest Member: Amag
Reason- Just because he hasn't been in the cbox lately doesn't mean he's lost his sense of humour. He is the reference king.

Best Flirter: Nina 'Kitsune' Vulpes
Reason- She's a kitsune, it's what they do. She foxy.

Best Mask in Show: Harpy
Reason- Harpy's mask is glorious, like a carnival.

Best Story Teller: Brother Grimm
Reason- Difficult category; there were many well planned or told stories, but I like what Grimm has been up to with his first character and look forward to seeing what he does with his second.

(TGYWWSPASYCCUOYPOTY!): Energy
Reason- There are several people that stick out, but Energy has gotta be head and shoulders above the rest. I don't even thread with her and I feel pressured to post more due to the continuous conclusions of her plot threads.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 9:15 pm

Added and updated.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 10:38 pm

I'll offer up Kyte as a host.

That guy you wish would stop posting already so you can catch up on your posts of the year! (TGYWWSPASYCCUOYPOTY!)

Hellbreaker. Sorry En but you haven't been nearly as frustrating as this guy. Though perhaps that's because I'm trying to get past him before blowing Moon out of the water.

The best creative mind for making non curse words in chat to replace curse words.

DivingDart. No contest, even if I were allowed to vote for myself.

Best Story Teller

I actually haven't had the opportunity to read any of Brother Grimm's content, the same reason I'm not voting yes OR no for him as a Titan. So I'm handing it to Double D.

BUFFRFPIAMIWTMUOSMOWNOUFC

...I mean...I know we're not allowed to vote for ourselves, but I can LITERALLY only think of Kyte and Kuro that use unconventional objects. Kuro uses wires for god's sake, and Kyte's the only person that comes to mind for using environmental fighting.

Biggest Post Maker

Silent Night, or Megalomaniac. Honestly kinda tied there.

Most Amazing Couple

Bow and Kyte. Bit selfish? Sure. But at least it's an actual couple.

Best AU Maker

I guess HB.

Best Dressed Character

Best dressed? Since I can't offer up my own any more without getting shot or something, I'll offer up Yang. She's wearing a Ranger suit. Get off her level.

Character with the coolest design

If we're saying coolest overall, I'm giving it to Onyekachi. Who comes up with an idea like that?

Creepiest Character

That one character made by Kardus that turns into monsters? Yeah. That'd be it, since Jemmy isn't on the field anymore. Samantha I think it was?

Best Hero

I'mma say Metamorphi. He's not the most powerful character. Does he give a crap when there's a threat? Not even remotely. I don't wanna be argumentative but saying Kicker is underrated in power is simply wrong. Metamorphi is grossly underestimated, but he shows up to do the job and do it right, and if he's out of his depths, he tries thinking his way around it. What's more, he's not concerned about being the center. He's content helping you save the day if he can't do it by himself.

Metamorphi no contest.

Best Villain

Greed. "Let's do it because I wanna do it."

Best Neutral

Definitely Nina.

Best Anti Hero

No one comes to mind.

Best Anti Villain

What?

Best Villain Turned Hero

Haven't seen any of these either.

Coolest Take Down

Hrm...

Coolest Kill

Have there even been any?

Best NPC

nah

Most Colorful in Look Character

Bow. Her eyes literally change with emotion.

Best Hacker

Can we have a negative vote? Hotwire's gonna win this no problem; I don't think anyone should even devote time to this.

Funniest Member

Absolutely without a doubt DivingDart. No one is a match for the man from- We can use Wales! FOR CHRIST'S SAKE

Best B Teamer

nupe

Best Tanker

Again, take this one down. Yang is LITERALLY the best tank until someone gets angry at Wrath. I'm not even trying to top her, I'm just saying. If we're having votes it would be nice to have actual, opinion based answers, cause a factzilla like me can't appreciate polls in which there is a right answer and a wrong answer.

Best Speedster

Sigh. *points above*

Best Flirter

Morpha. Get the fudge outta here.

Best Energy User

Yang, kinetic backlash. gohl

Best Swordsman

Putting aside my offense for not being nominated by anyone for this, it'd be Blake, I suppose.

Best Magic User

Isabel Harkness.

Funniest Character

Onyekachi.

Best Bowman

Blake Belladonna.

Best Elemental User

Rain Bow.

Best Mask in Show

If we mean disguise, then Lust. Strict mask, I ain't got any recommendations.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 4:33 am

just want to thank DD for his kind words and the nominations while I would like to vote on this I am not going don't have enough experience with rping with everyone to accurately do so and Brother grimm as just a member of the crowd along with his betrothed Lily Fae as a guest.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 2:26 pm

Like Grimm I have not rped enough with everyone to give the people who truely deserve my vote a vote... I will just offer up another category.

Best Heavy Hitter:
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 2:29 pm

Will update in a sec but i just wanted to send up a chat convo where i talk to others and well i explain why i made some categories that seem to have just one straight up answer behind it and a good part of why i made this. For those who don't want to read through in depth the main idea is to get others to think about things beyond the popular or usual thought others think of and to share their thoughts and hear others and maybe even learn of something new that most didn't know before that it was actually a thing, but here is the long more in depth reasons/chat.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End Of The Year Award Show!   End Of The Year Award Show! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End Of The Year Award Show!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next