Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLate night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Voting_barLate night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Vote_lcapLate night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Voting_barLate night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Late night (Mr.S)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late night (Mr.S)   Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 10:51 pm

When Leo ran off to the shower Ella waved goodbye to him then sat alone in the darkness. She let out a sigh and hung her head, her thoughts getting the best of her. She didn't want to go to bed, she never wanted to go to sleep. These past few weeks have been mostly partying and drinking because she didn't want to sleep, every time she did she'd be greeted by nightmares. The drinking helped, so did the mindless behavior, but the scene of bodies laying all around her or literally watching the people melt before her eyes would always come back, they always did.
She had seen too much in Jump, too much she didn't want to see, something she couldn't un see, and right now the alcohol didn't help. She needed a distraction..

When Leo returned to say that a room opened up, she knew it was BS despite being drunk. He probably just wanted to be away from her which was understandable in her state. When he told her that he was leaving, Ella went to say good bye but when she opened her mouth only sobs came out.
She'd push her hands into her face and cry. "I'm s-sorry.. Just go." She'd sniffle out.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Late night (Mr.S)   Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 12:28 am

Leo was ready to leave. He was so close until he heard her begin crying. Female tears have something in them the psychologically caused men to turn off. Leo knew what he needed to do. He needed to walk out that door and try and protect his innocence from trish. At least that is what he thought he was going to. Unfortunately that's not how a Callahan was raised. Instead he found himself patting Ella like he would a crying child and saying something dumb.

"Guess I don't have to leave the room just yet, so what do you want to do?" he asked already regretting his decision.

He planned to entertain her till she went to sleep. At least then he wouldn't have to leave her crying.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Late night (Mr.S)   Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 12:45 pm

She was a mess, a ridiculous mess at this point. Ella didn't want to alarm Leo, but he was already over her and trying to comfort her before she could say no. She took his few seconds of comforting before attempting to push him away, wiping the tears from her eyes. "I'm sorry... I.. Go to your special room I'll be fine.." Ella told him between sniffles, standing up and walking to the bed. She would crawl into it and grab one of the pillows, gripping on to it for dear life.
She'd let out small sobs, trying not to be too loud so Leo would leave, he shouldn't see her like this, the nightmares would go away. Eventually, they all go away.. Maybe she needed another drink?
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Late night (Mr.S)   Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 3:37 pm

Leo sighed as he walked out of the door. No use in him staying where he wasn't wanted. It was better this way. At least now he wouldn't have to hurt his reputation.... Wait a minute. This wasn't a moment that would hurt his image. Maybe this would help him. Yet he would need to act quickly. Around 5 minutes later he would kick down the door and enter in the room with a 6 pack.

"Why don't you look at that... seems like it was another one of trish's schemes to get me alone with her." Leo said cracking open a can. "Well what kind of party buddy would I be if I left you by yourself." He sat on the end of the bed and began to take a sip. Lifting one of the cans, he looked at Ella.

"So Goodie-locks... you wanna go ahead and tell me what all this is about?" Leo asked ready to get his doctor phil on.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Late night (Mr.S)   Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 5:02 pm

Ella was at least satisfied that Leo left her alone, giving her time to think about happier things to push the bad thoughts out of her mind. Maybe if she didn't think about it she would have a nightmare about it.. That's how nightmares worked? Right?
However, Ella wasn't left alone long because the door was opened to reveal Leo once again. She would throw the blanket over her head and stifle her crying, finally able to calm herself down after some time alone.

He'd say something about it being a trick for his cousin to get him alone and then something about a party buddy. Ella wasn't really listening until she heard the familiar crack of beer can being opened. She would slowly get up and crawl her way over to Leo, sitting behind him in criss cross apple sauce form. Taking a beer, she wouldn't hesitate to open one and chug half of it, cringing at the taste. It was disgusting, but just the thing to make her problems go away.
"I think I need another beer before I get into this." Ella murmured, finishing her first beer can quickly.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Late night (Mr.S)   Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 5:49 pm

Leo threw her another can. He looked at her with a raised eyebrow and restated the question. "Now that I got you some precious mind numbing beer... you wanna tell me whats going on? I'm guessing tonight was about more than it seems."

Leo took another sip of his beer. He didn't tell Ella that they were light beers. He really didn't need her to lose it again. Though he was honestly curious, since concerned is too strong of a word. His mind was filled with a lot of questions of why and how she got to this point. Unfortunately this wasn't the time to be doing that. Right now he was the caring friend that was there in times of trouble. At least that was how he trying to do. He wasn't sure what Ella was going to remember when she completely sobered up, he just hoped it wouldn't be anything that happened in the club.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Late night (Mr.S)   Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 8:36 pm

After chugging down another beer Ella brought her knees to her chest and let out a sigh. She didn't know if she was quite ready to talk about everything, but it was know or never right? The beers were helping make her decision as well. "This... this isn't about Fen... I.. I was on a solo mission and was side tracked when a man... a... a demon took me.. He melted people right before my eyes. I watched their flesh melt from their bones as they screamed and cried and I couldn't do anything about it.. He wouldn't let me do anything.. innocent people.. turned to ash.." Ella choked out, stifling a sob as she pulled her knees closer. She felt as if she let go her whole body would unravel, like a ball of yarn.

"Then.. the next week I was in the middle of a crime scene.. I was walking past a building.. got knocked out.. and when I woke up I was surrounded by fire and... and.. and more dead bodies." She finished, pushing her head into her knees. "I can't get their screams out of my head.. every time I try to go to sleep I get recurring nightmares... Drinking helps..."
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Late night (Mr.S)   Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 10:23 pm

Leo was speechless. More than speechless, in fact even his pride had to take a moment and look over everything. It sounded like Ella had witnessed horrible things of which not many could say they've also witnessed. If what she said was true, it was enough to turn any normal being insane. The fact that it caused Ella to become what she is now, is probably one of the best outcomes from experiencing that. Leo probably would never have left his room if he saw that.

Leo could feel the atmosphere get heavy. He chose his words very carefully. From what she said her symptoms were he could guess she was experiencing PTSD. He couldn't begin to fathom what she was going through. Though maybe it was alcohol cause he felt himself a bit more sympathetic than usual. Yup, Leo was one of those sad drunks. Placing a hand on Ella shoulder he said.

"Look Goodie-locks. I won't pretend I know how that feels. I..." he trailed off. "I know its not much but I am here for you."

Leo wasn't quite sure what to say. If he was sober he would tell her that she needed help, but right now all he could do was hear her out.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Late night (Mr.S)   Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 11:12 pm

Ella didn't even look like she was responding to Leo, nor listen to him. She was trapped within her own monologue of thoughts, a constant state of terror. She would be looking down with wide eyes, pulling herself closer to her chest. "It's fine during the day, when I'm surrounded by other people and my mind is focused on them.. but at night.. alone.. my thoughts get the best of me... I haven't slept properly the past two weeks.. I went out to party and drink.. it lessens my minds ability to think properly.." She admitted, sounding more like she was simply talking out loud then to a person. Ella looked genuinely scared. "Is it worth it?" She finally whispered out, looking up and Leo for the first time.
The girl would let out a sigh, not wanting to go to bed alone again.. She'd attempt to stay up all night.. again..
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Late night (Mr.S)   Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 12:09 am

"Depends... Do really you want them to go?" Leo mumbled under his breath low enough not to be heard. Getting up he would walk towards the bathroom leaving some of the beers behind him. He would take a peek behind him to see Ella before entering the bathroom. He would leave the door open as he splashed water on his face. He couldn't believe what he was feeling at this moment. It felt like a mixture of pity and jealousy. Why would he be jealous of some chick who had PTSD who was so drunk that she could barely discern up from down.

Maybe it was because it was something that made her different from everyone else.

Leo looked in the mirror to see his own wet reflection. There was no way, right? Even so he really didn't know what to do. The atmosphere was literally killing him in there. He couldn't get a word in edge-wise and it wasn't like it mattered. Taking another splash of water he would walk back inside, he would grab the remote and point it at the small tv. The least they could do is watch some T.V right?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Late night (Mr.S)   Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 12:32 am

Leo came back out a little bit later while Ella was dazing out, looking off into a corner or something. She was beyond tired at this point, the lack of sleep was getting to her.. and the alcohol. When he turned on the TV the light would shine enough into her eye that she'd be pulled from her daze.
Ella would look up and rub her eyes, pushing her wet hair back. When Leo sat down, she would make her way to sit next to Leo, putting her head on his shoulder. This was mostly an attempt to use his body heat, but as time went by and Leo being in her presence, she'd slowly drift asleep.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Late night (Mr.S)   Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 12:53 am

Leo just sat in silence. The show playing on tv was pretty boring to say the least but it made time go by faster. He felt Ella lay her head on his shoulder. Her hair was still wet which was annoying, but it kept him awake. He would just stare at the T.V. he knew that he would be able to stay up 90% of the night. A few minutes had passed and next thing leo knew, someone had drifted off to sleep. Leo thought about going to sleep himself, but decided he would just listen to her breathing for a few minutes. Hopefully she wouldn't try and decapitate him in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Late night (Mr.S)   Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 1:55 am

Ella drifted asleep, but not for too long. She'd jerk awake from a sound from the TV and rub her eyes, not believing she got a few moments of peaceful sleep. It had been what felt like years, and it only lasted a few minutes at most.
She'd look up and Leo and sigh, maybe being with a person actually helped her sleep? Or at least a person she trusted.. or maybe she just needed a distraction until she fell asleep, if cuddling wasn't doing much for her. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was Ella's sheer stupidity, but she was going to do it.

The female would place her hand on Leo's thigh, turning to nudge him in the neck. She was obviously teasing him.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Late night (Mr.S)   Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 10:35 am

Leo would continue to watch the T.V show with a late night talk show host interviewing a dog. Then he felt something nudge at his neck. Looking over he saw that the sleeping alcoholic had just woken up. He shifted uncomfortably. "Go back to sleep" he whispered. He then grabbed the remote and continued to flip through the channels. He hoped she would take his advice or at the very least let him get some sleep.

He would have moved to the floor, but the bed was so comfy that he couldn't keep himself from staying.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Late night (Mr.S)   Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 4:15 pm

When Leo didn't respond the way she wanted to, Ella would look up at him and pout. She already had a spark of playfulness in her, and it was keeping her mind off of the serious stuff at hand. She would try one more time, and if he didn't respond she'd just attempt to sleep. The thought of sleeping right now scared her, but it was better than sleeping alone. She just wanted to have him right next to her for comfort while she slept, so Ella knew she wasn't alone in this battle.
She would let him flip through the channels again before Ella began tracing circles on his thigh. They were all very slow and placed close to certain areas, Ella once again being a tease. "I need a distraction.." Ella whispered, kissing his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late night (Mr.S)   Late night (Mr.S) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late night (Mr.S)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next