Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Vote_lcapThe Kitten lover (Bow <3) Voting_barThe Kitten lover (Bow <3) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Vote_lcapThe Kitten lover (Bow <3) Voting_barThe Kitten lover (Bow <3) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Kitten lover (Bow <3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Empty
PostSubject: The Kitten lover (Bow <3)   The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 6:39 pm

Amber was sitting on her own at the cafeteria, she had finished her food, but instead of packing away and leaving she was just staying there, watching people. She watched one person eating, not doing anything interesting, just eating. After a few minutes he seemed aware of the creepy eyes watching him and seemed uncomfortable, Amber smiled and gave him a wave. After that, the guy just straight up stood up and left, Amber giggled to herself, satisfied. She was slightly bored though, so she stood up and would leave the cafeteria, looking around for someone she knew to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Kitten lover (Bow <3)   The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 9:45 pm

Amber would notice a small silver fluff ball scurrying across the floor as she exited the cafeteria. Surely she would recognize the little one as her kitty peer, Emily. It looked to be that the cat-girl was headed towards a bathroom as quick as possible. If Amber read her mind she would know that she had been scared about 5 minutes ago by some jerks in 11th grade and now she was trying to get somewhere to hide quick.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Kitten lover (Bow <3)   The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 3:40 pm

A kitten? That was confusing. Not that Amber was complaining as she followed the kitten, making a loud awwing sound. Amber got a closer look at it and realized who it was Emily!?! her next action was immediately to read her mind, you know, just casually force her way into her thoughts without permission. She found out what had happened a few minutes earlier and frowned Hey, Emily, come with me she then picked her up by the scruff of her neck and would walk around, reading minds until she found out where the kids were hanging out now.

She would walk over and look around until she saw them, she put Emily down Stay here and watch. She yelled out at them, calling them a dirty word to get their attention, they walked over to her, asking her what her problem was My problem is you messing with my friend! she wasn't actually friends with Emily, she was doing this purely because she was a kitten, or at least Amber only saw her as a kitten.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kitten lover (Bow <3)   The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 3:15 pm

Emily squeaked as she was picked up and hissed, squirming until she realized who it was that was holding her. All she could think about though was that she needed to get somewhere safe so that she could change back. What she really needed to do was get to the girls dressing room where she had a change of clothes ready for occasions just like this. As of right now, that's where she hoped that Amber was taking her.

When they passed the gym though, Emily meowed loudly and tried to get out of her arms so that she could go herself. The little kitten looked shocked and scared to death as the girl carrying her finally came to a stop. Why were they here!? She was just running away from these guys! As soon as she set her down, Emily ran off behind the nearest trash can to watch and shiver, meowing for them to all stop fighting, but it seemed her cries were in vain.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Kitten lover (Bow <3)   The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 4:28 pm

Amber wasn't afraid of these guys, even though they were all bigger than her, Amber just growled in anger. They clearly weren't taking her seriously, chuckling and laughing, but Amber didn't care, she just looked at them with blank eyes. They didn't realize what she was doing, they probably thought she was being weird, but in reality she was reading their minds to get blackmail on them, so they were right. After that, she would just abruptly leave, she walked back and would pick Emily up C'mon, let's take you to the dressing room.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kitten lover (Bow <3)   The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 3:47 pm

Emily just watched her, looking confused as she just stood there staring at the guys. Then she realized what the girl was doing and went wide eyed, looking a bit scared of her. She meowed nervously at Amber, wanting her to stop whatever it was she was doing. Finally she did and picked her back up, headed to the dressing room.

They almost didn't make it. Emily transformed back into a human, still in Amber's arms, right after she closed the door. The girl meowed and blushed wildly, scurrying to her locker and trying to cover herself. "D-don't look!" She got dressed quickly and pulled her hoodie over her ears. "Th-Thank you for helping me..."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Kitten lover (Bow <3)   The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 4:37 pm

Amber felt Emily get heavier in her arms as they went into the dressing room until she became human again. Human and naked... Amber raised her eyebrows at her jokingly before Emily scrambled away and covered up, Amber just laughed You talk as if I don't already know way more than you want me to she let that sink in for a second, smiling creepily.

Emily thanked her No problem, the fun part has yet to begun she grinned again, this time she actually looked slightly unbalanced, rather than just creepy. The fact that she now knew these things that they would kill to keep secret excited her, if she wanted to she could let these secrets out and ruin them, the idea of having such power over them sent visible shivers around her body, her mouth was salivating slightly and she felt so high right now.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kitten lover (Bow <3)   The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 4:43 pm

Emily blinked and looked at her nervously, her body trembling in fear from just the look on Amber's face, but she couldn't change back to a cat right now. She backed up into a corner and gulped. "A-Amber? Y-you're creeping me out a little bit... W-we need to get to our next class soon you know..." The girl was scared out of her mind and it would be plain as day to Amber. She had all the power in the world over the frightened little kitten.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Kitten lover (Bow <3)   The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 5:52 pm

Amber didn't miss the fear on Emily's face, she loved it, making people afraid was so much greater than just unsettling them. She watched the way Emily retreated into a corner like a trapped mice, ironic seeing how she could turn into a cat, and grinned What's wrong, don't be afraid, it's me, Amber Amber read the girl's mind, she just had to know what was going on in her head. Amber could see it all, how much Emily feared her, how afraid Emily was, how much she wanted to escape, how much she wanted the release from this fear that was not going to be granted to her.

Amber approached the tiny girl, getting closer so that the girl's paths of escape were closing off I could do whatever I want... and what could you do? Nothing she leaned in close The only question is... what will I do? she was interrupted by the ringing of the bell, which snapped her out of her power high. She backed away from Emily and blinked in confusion, the change was so sudden that it was like a switch was turned on in her mind or something Umm... even Amber was disturbed by how she had just acted, thinking of what may have happened disturbed her. Amber paled I'm sorry. I'll... I'll... I'll walk you to your next lesson she wanted to make it up, she genuinely did.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kitten lover (Bow <3)   The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 5:59 pm

Emily meowed in terror as she was trapped. Her heart rate increased ten fold and she could hear the pounding in her ears. The frail girl was indeed no match for Amber and both of them knew it. All she wanted was to run. To get out of here quick. Amber wasn't usually like this though, and Emily knew that too. Sure she was always a little weird, but who of her friends wasn't?

Emily tried to calm down a little but couldn't do it. All she could do was gasp for air. When Amber snapped out of it and backed away, Emily fell to her knees and clutched her chest, trying not to sob. The scared little kitten saw the change in Amber's eyes when the bell rang and gulped. "I-it's okay... y-youdidn't do anything..." She stood up slowly on wobbly legs and sighed. "L-Let's get out of here, okay?" The girl smiled softly and started to walk to her next class
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Kitten lover (Bow <3)   The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 6:55 pm

When Amber went back to normal, or normal for Amber at the very least, and backed off, Emily went down and Amber could tell that she was very afraid. Just by looking at her, Amber knew she had done a horrible thing, she was usually very insensitive to these sorts of things, but she could just tell. She wanted to hug her and make her feel better, but after what had just happened close physical contact was the worst thing to do, so she just stood far away.

But Emily, this goddess of kindness, she didn't run away screaming or yell at Amber, saying she hated her. It didn't really compute to Amber how big a deal that is, she finds joy from pushing people away after all, but she felt a twinge of happiness all the same. But still, she didn't think she deserved it, to be treated so nicely after what had just happened. Emily said that Amber didn't do anything, but it was what she was going to do that disturbed her, Amber just didn't respond to that.

Emily stood up and suggested that they left, Amber nodded to her and stood up, walking with Emily to her next class. She didn't have the same class as Emily, in fact she wasn't even going in the right direction for her next class, but after what had just happened she wanted to do at least that. She would walk Emily to her class before stopping at the door Emily, I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you. I'll take you to a movie or to dinner or something. I'm so sorry
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Kitten lover (Bow <3)   The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 9:00 pm

Emily was quiet the entire time they walked in the hallway. Her eyes were trained on the ground and she kept losing color in her face. The girl wrapped her arms around her waist and just tried to focus on breathing. She didn't know how to reconcile what she was feeling. On one hand, she considered Amber a friend and someone she could trust to have her back and, you know, be a teammate possibly in the future or whatever. However, on the other hand, she now scared Emily beyond belief. What would have happened if she hadn't snapped out of it? The thought terrified Emily to the bone.

She didn't even notice when they got to her classroom and ran into the back of Amber on accident. She meowed and blushed brightly, still not looking her straight in the eyes. "S-sorry... umm... I-i think that'd be nice... w-whatever you'd like is fine with me..." She smiled to her softly. Even if she was scared of her, it wouldn't stop her from being a friend.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Kitten lover (Bow <3)   The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 3:11 pm

Amber didn't say anything when Emily bumped into her, it wasn't a big deal after what just happened, Amber didn't know if she'd ever be able to be casual with this girl after what went on today. Amber's request to treat her to a meal or a movie was accepted, but Amber wondered if she really wanted to or if she was just agreeing because she was afraid. Emily smiled, and Amber smiled back, but she didn't know if these smiles were genuine. Amber would wave Emily goodbye and walk to her class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitten lover (Bow <3)   The Kitten lover (Bow <3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kitten lover (Bow <3)
Page 1 of 1