Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Vote_lcapHi there, remember me? - Page 3 Voting_barHi there, remember me? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Vote_lcapHi there, remember me? - Page 3 Voting_barHi there, remember me? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hi there, remember me?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:36 am

Dravocn nodded and his smile was light but gentle and pure. The restaurant was the fanciest in the city, only the most renowned people were dining here. Drav hadn't been here for a long time, and usually one would require reservations before dining here.

Jazilia hadn't followed and was instead walking home, her personality check returning her to normal.

The wait was a bit, but Drav didn't mind, he was enjoying the quiet in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 3:38 am

Jenny looked around then and noticed where she was blushing more and sunk a bit in her seat. "shouldn't i have put on a suit ... or dress first before coming here....?" she asked quietly looking at all the dressed up people her attire that showed off her skin and was punk like and not the cleanest and everyone elses was so fancy and clean cut. she then paused then eyed him a bit suspiciously.

"wait a minute you need a reservation to eat here.... where you planning on taking me here all along? I though ti established the death sentence that came with dating me" she said with anime puffed out cheeks and lips with suspicious chibi like eyes.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 4:31 am

Drav chuckled lightly "You look beautiful just as you are dear, the resturaunt doesnt have a dress code." he said happily "I've never personally needed a reservation, i come in here like any other restaurant and they treat me and my guests like family." he said. "But yes, one usually would need a reservation." he chuckled at her cute face "I do have to say, that face seems like it's worth the supposed death wish." he teased with a smile. "You are cute dear, especially with that blush across those cheeks." he said with anothe light chuckle
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 5:43 pm

She blushed very brightly her irises turning light blue as he called her beautiful and dear. When he said that her face was worth the death wish her eyes glowed a bit more and more with each word that followed she grabbed her hat and pulled the front down to use the hat to try and cover her face with it. She wished she had a hood right now and definitely remembers why she used to always have a hoodie on her at all times. Where was her safety bubble that came with a big hoodie with its hood down when you needed it? "Please stop complimenting me..." she said very quietly.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 5:04 am

Dravocn smiled at the Jenny, her embarrassment proving to be cuter and cuter. Drav chuckled lightly before speaking "How does one go through so much hell and yet glow so brightly through her eyes and cheeks?" he asked with a soft smile.

The only thing that saved her from his onslaught of compliments and honesty was the waitress that had returned with a menu, to which she gave to Jenny. "I'll be back when you're ready to order." she said before leaving, Drav simply smiling at Jenny
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 5:22 am

She slowly took the menu as she was handed it and slightly fixed her hat again "No amount of fighting can prepare one for social interactions..." she said quietly avoiding looking at him and began looking down to the menu "and.... I can't exactly control my powers still in certain situations yet okay.... And I doubt you can stand a blast from my eyes or adsorb them so please stop complimenting me like this..." She said slightly embarrassed that she still after so long and so much fighting she still couldn't control her powers when it came to happier and more flattering parts of social interactions.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 5:34 am

Dravocn smiled "Dear, I refuse your order, simply because if I must die for making you smile and happy, then I do not wish to live. Simply put, I prefer your blush and your smile, before your misery dwelling sadness, BOTH of which I insist I be there for." he said smiling, Drav, as one can tell, is a level of caring, compassion and understanding that surpasses the very concept of altruism, as even the altruistic would find his mindset, actions, and words baffling at best.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 11:51 am

Her eyes glowed brighter as he spoke again and a small eye blast shot out shooting through the menu and some eyes looking over at her as her eyes calmed ever so slightly. "...." she slowly put the menu with 2 eye holes in it now on the counter. "I don't need compliments to be happy... and definitely dont need them to help me shoot eye blasts from my eyes when i'm not trying to do so...."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 5:09 am

Dravocn frowned "I'm sorry dear, i didn't mean to upset you." he said, looking to her menu and getting a waiter to give her another menu. "You can get your menu dear, i will stop upsetting you now." he said, i said he was nice, i never said he was socially skilled, he didn't know she wasn't upset, she sounded upset so he thinks she is.... sarcasm gets through him pretty easy... can't take jokes well either, he'll think you're serious and take you literally.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 8:11 pm

She blinked and shook her head. "You didn't!" she then realized she shouted and sank a bit in her seat and whispered. "its the exact opposite reason why my powers are acting up... I'm not all to used to people being so kind to me is all..." She swapped out the menu "You aren't upsetting me i'm just asking you to stop because i'd rather not accidentally hurt someone or something... in the restaurant."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 9:28 am

Dravocn smiled at her "I don't think you'd do anything to anyone who didn't deserve it." he said happily "Dear, one who is worried about harming another and who cares about said other, is not going to hurt said person. If you are truly worried about hurting innocents or myself, then you won't, that's why you burnt your menu instead of straight through my chest when your eye's beamed off." he said smiling and got up, walked around the table and smiled at her as he placed his hands on her shoulders "Relax dear, I trust you, get used to being happy, because i'll always try my best to make you such." he said happily.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:38 pm

Jenny looked back down as he said these words her ears drooping a bit as she stared at her hands. Blood... blood soaked hands with blood splatter were on her hands and arms. The menu in her hands faded as she floated up and stared down below her seeing hundreds of bodies all of faces she has killed and at the top of the mount those she used to call her friends that she had killed all who she cared about and hurt and killed. "......" 'He's right.... you know.... which just means that you never cared about any of these people almost all that you have mercurially killed.

She saw from the corner of her eye a blacked out figure that looked like her body who walked over to her. 'Don't you get it, you're just a killer... you're no better than the villains, no better than Nightingale, no better than you were from when you were Shadow Knight... No better than EJ.... don't try and act like you are cause you'll never be any better... so stop trying to resist and just give in....' the figure neared closer to her and whispered in her ear.

'we both know how you really feel... we both know you love the feeling of crushing others with your own hands... feeling the blood hit you... the way the color of blood looks especially when its on you.... we both know you truly love to kill others.... So stop hiding it already Jennifer....' The figure said placing a hand on her shoulder and Jenny blinked out from her thoughts and own imagination to find herself still in the same position she had been in before and to hear Dravcon.

She looked to see his hand where the figure's was it was all just in her head.... but was it all really
true...? She looked to him. "You shouldn't trust me.... Trust me if you knew everything about me you'd wouldn't want to... Thank you though..."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 11:33 pm

Dravocn chuckled "Jenny, listen to me." he requested "There are all kinds of hell, all of which one crafts for oneself, not intentionally, just in the recesses of the mind. If you believe that you cannot be trusted, for whatever reason, I can garruntee that your friends would be sad to see you holing yourself up out of fear and distrust and loathing of yourself. I even bet that if you let yourself smile, truly smile, and give yourself a chance, and I mean a real chance this time, as in mistakes and accidents can happen, then you'll grow out of your shell of fear and self loathing." he told her, keeping his hands on her shoulders for her comfor, smiling "I trust you, why can't you?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 11:47 pm

She listened to him and gently removed his hand from her shoulder and got up. "I respect what you have to say but you do not know me truly. You do not know what or how I think, You do not know what i have been through nor what I have done." she looked at him with a serious face. I do not self loath I doubt myself sometimes but never let it get in the way of letting myself grow. i already have grown enough for a life time."

"I have given myself more real chances then you could ever know and I honestly do not like that you are talking to me like you know everything about me and that you know me perfectly. We have only known each other for a few hours just about all of said time was me crying. Do not act like you know me because I do give and do honest happy even bright smiles plenty of times a day."

" I may stop others from getting so close to me in an intimate way for plenty of good reasons that you haven't even scratched the surface of knowing. But I don't need to let people in in that fashion to be happy, nor do i need any relations with anyone to live day to day most of my life I have spent alone and I am perfectly fine with that." She said sternly yet calmly. "Now thank you for your kindness but I think I'll be heading home now..."
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:59 am

Dravocn frowned "I hadn't meant to upset you nor push you away, i had not intended on sounding like I knew you at all. I'm sorry for my unacceptable social skills and failure in being a decent person. I'm sorry, i truly am. If it will make you stay, I'll avoid trying to convince you of how good a person I believe you are and would like to continue hanging out, as people call it, with you in the future as well as now." he said with regret that he ever spoke in the first place

'Nice job moron, you've upset her and now she's leaving, you know why? Cause you can't learn when to shut up.' 'Hey, be nice, at least he's trying, never talking will just put him in a worse state' 'yeah, but he should have just left it at the hug, talking like that just broke his chance of her at least being his friend' 'you're just mean and angry cause you're just as embarrassed and upset at him as he is'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, remember me?   Hi there, remember me? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi there, remember me?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next