Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Taking a Break (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Taking a Break (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Taking a Break (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Taking a Break (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Taking a Break (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Taking a Break (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Taking a Break (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Taking a Break (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Taking a Break (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Taking a Break (Energy) Vote_lcapTaking a Break (Energy) Voting_barTaking a Break (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Taking a Break (Energy) Vote_lcapTaking a Break (Energy) Voting_barTaking a Break (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Taking a Break (Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Taking a Break (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Break (Energy)   Taking a Break (Energy) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 2:31 am

This was the first time The Thrall has talked to the Lord in months. She hadn't had any contact with him until this point, and is was definitely some news. Even if she simply heard it through another soul, it was better than going off vague instructions from a few months back.
The vampire woman simply told her that the ultimate goal was coming a lot sooner than they had expected, meaning that Lilith X needed to make more allies, fast. She told her that she needs to go to neighboring cities and meet with a few select people to get them on her side, and this time, she had a time limit.

Now The Thrall was on her way back to Jenny's hotel room, not sure what to tell the girl. Maybe she shouldn't tell her at all, maybe she should just leave. It'd be better this way anyways.
Lilith X opened the door to the hotel room and found everything surprisingly, clean? All of Jenny's stuff was gone, packed up of some sort? Maybe she was already tired of the Thrall living with her, maybe fate decided to give Lilith X the easy route.

At least, that's what she thought until she walked in and saw Jenny on the bed. The Thrall shut the door behind her and looked at the Energy Warrior, raising one eyebrow. "Shouldn't you be somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Taking a Break (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break (Energy)   Taking a Break (Energy) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 2:50 am

Jenny looked up to Lillith as she came in her ears droopy how was she going to tell her? what if she said no what if- Jenny took a deep breath and shook her head. " funny but no... Look lillith before you start thinking anything bad or if you have stop cause I wasn't leaving without telling you." she slowly got up "Like I said back to Dar... you mean just about everything to me and i dont want to see you get hurt or leave you..."

"which is why i was willing to leave Dar which as you probably know by now is my lord and we were basically taking over the world together." she put bluntly as she walked up to her. "Lok I.... I really do care for you... with everything in me from the tips of my ears to my toes and my head and all.. I dont know if you feel the same or not but whatever the answer it wont change how i feel." she took a deep breath.

"Lillith I moved into a new place over in Jewel city i got an apartment it has two bedroms and its nicer over there than the hotel room not including my stuff laying around it. I'm still a part time hero here in jump but i decided that jewel city needs me more than jump and i moved over ther... and as for you... like i said i cant stand to not be away from you and knowing that im so far away when you could possibly get hurt so.... Lillith I want to know if you'd be willing to move in with me over in jewel city. If you say no then I'll just have to constantly visit you here till your sick of my face and yell at me."
Back to top Go down

Taking a Break (Energy)
Page 1 of 1