Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Snowboarding in the streets, and taking down the soldiers (solo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Snowboarding in the streets, and taking down the soldiers (solo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Snowboarding in the streets, and taking down the soldiers (solo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Snowboarding in the streets, and taking down the soldiers (solo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Snowboarding in the streets, and taking down the soldiers (solo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Snowboarding in the streets, and taking down the soldiers (solo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Snowboarding in the streets, and taking down the soldiers (solo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Snowboarding in the streets, and taking down the soldiers (solo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Snowboarding in the streets, and taking down the soldiers (solo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Snowboarding in the streets, and taking down the soldiers (solo) Vote_lcapSnowboarding in the streets, and taking down the soldiers (solo) Voting_barSnowboarding in the streets, and taking down the soldiers (solo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Snowboarding in the streets, and taking down the soldiers (solo) Vote_lcapSnowboarding in the streets, and taking down the soldiers (solo) Voting_barSnowboarding in the streets, and taking down the soldiers (solo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Snowboarding in the streets, and taking down the soldiers (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Snowboarding in the streets, and taking down the soldiers (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Snowboarding in the streets, and taking down the soldiers (solo)   Snowboarding in the streets, and taking down the soldiers (solo) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 12:39 am

Jenny dances in the snow as she listened to music some men running off as she head up a mans leg who was knocked out and sang into his foot. "Do you really know about the primitives carved in black with toxics from the swarm?" She hoped on her snow board as she carried the man as she rode her snow board down a pile of snow into the icy streets passing him off to a cop. Her music blaring though the computer on her back. "Don't wanna go to the burial underneath the number of the scorn."

She rode past some guys who were carrying their own snowboarding gear and waved to them to join. They smile and quickly joined her in pursuet of the men who that were now in a better view, Russian soldiers. "So please, baby please, won't you please take me home? I don't wanna wander off alone." Jenny sang as they weaved around each other as they went down hill in the steeper parts of the icy streets after the men. "Beggars on the run, will be eating their hands off in euphoria, you'll bet. Just brace the gun until its causing the breeders to admonish all regret."

The others jumped and rod off some things smiling as they sang with her laughing. "This bloody carnage is getting over, leaving all planes 'cause its getting colder. On to the wonderful death, 'cause if you thrive like that you must render the debt." she then sped ahead of the others crouching down holding one hand up making a large and wide force field and the others ramped off ot onto the air all doing tricks as they did so. "So please, baby please, won't you please take me home? I don't wanna wander off alone."

The Russian men looked up at the other guys in the air and got distracted and slipped and started sliding and tumbling down the ice. "'Cause you're kind of like vanilla ice, you're kind of like vanilla ice, ice baby. And my mama said that ain't no good." Jenny lowered her shield and watched as the others landed safely ahead of the men laughing. "So please, baby please, won't you please take me home? I don't wanna wander off alone." Jenny then leaned forward to go faster. "'Cause you're kind of like vanilla ice, you're kind of like vanilla ice, ice baby. And my mama said that ain't no good."

Jenny then skid to a stop with the others the men groaning knocked out from all the tumbling and hitting their heads. they all hopped off their snowboards laughing. The next song started to load as Jenny started to shout sing into the air. "The War Ain't Over Until It's Done! And I Ain't Done Even Though We're Over Run! You Shoulda Known We Wouldn't Go Down Without A Fight! We're Not Green Lanterns, But You Can Still Feel Our Might!" The next song came on and it started with a violin playing and she gave a small smile and shrug before they smile back laughing and dancing as the music hit a more rock feel to it.

OOC:
The song we started with:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NGyfrw-MHQ
The ending song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwES9M0isVM
Back to top Go down

Snowboarding in the streets, and taking down the soldiers (solo)
Page 1 of 1