Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Voting_barAeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Voting_barAeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon)   Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:59 pm

Ella looked around, talking in now hushed voices so Titus wouldn't hear. "We are in an awkward situation. My family is on vacation and well, his family isn't here either. My family will be here tomorrow though, so we can take care of him. I also have my emergency credit card if that's what you're wondering." She explained quickly, stretching her back.
Ella would follow them into the emergency room where they would inject pain medicine in him, do quick X-rays, then talk about what their next step is. This whole time, Ella would be holding Titus's good hand.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon)   Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:17 pm

Titus couldn't hear anyway. The snarling dog in his shoulder was too loud.The doctor nods." Okay...and no, the money wasn't wheat I was concerned about...So long as they're back tomorrow, it should be no problem."They continue on, injecting medicine into the boy, which shuts the dog up, and starts discussing what to do.Titus, dazed and wearied, finds a hand in his own, and holds onto it." Okasy, thankfully its just a dislocation, though a nasty one. Well put him to sleep, then pop it back in. Hell need to be careful awhile, but he should be fine.Okay, kiddo, take a whiff..." Finding a mask over his face, Titus breathes in, then fades away, feeling a weird pop....

Next morning..

Titus scrolls the channels on the turned down TV, then widens his eyes, seeing that a episode of Heroic Adventures was on. He smiles, settling himself into the bed and watching happily, ignoring the sling.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon)   Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:54 pm

Ella hadn't gone home that night, she stayed by Titus the entire night, falling asleep in the chair next to him. She made sure to call Greta and her parents so they knew what happened and where to find her. The next day, her mom and dad showed up eagerly to hug Ella and see what was going on.
The two of them came in, hugged the girl, and smiled at Titus.

"Hey bud, heard you fought a pretty nasty bear." Ella's dad joked, trying to make light of the situation. Her mom would hit him in the arm "Jackson!" She corrected, making him smile apologetically towards him. All Ella did was blush from her parents behavior.
"Oh Titus honey, we've heard so much about you! Don't worry, we'll take care of all of your medical bills and make sure you get home to your family safely." Her mom told him kindly, putting down flowers and two 'get well soon' balloons by his bed. Ella smiled at Titus and pulled her parents out into the hallway where she explained... everything. All Titus would be able to see is the shocked look on her dads face, the worried look on her mothers, and Ella scarmbling to explain everything.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon)   Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:21 am

Titus glances at Ella. Okay...looked like he wasn't disturbing her.Then, she wakes up and two adults enter.The boy blinks." H-hello.….." Ella's dad makes a joke. Titus smiles shyly. The mom seemed nice.." T-thank you for t-the offer…..."The boy blinks at the flowers, watching curiously as they exit the room. Ella seemed to be explaining things.... Titus blinks at the shocked and worried looks.It wasn't that bad....the doctors had already fixed the problem...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon)   Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:28 am

After Ella finished, her mom and dad left the area and seemed to be in a rush. Ella walked in and sat next to Titus, letting out a breath she didn't even realize she was holding. "Well.. I told them..... everything." Was all she said as she looked to see what he was watching.
Currently, her parents were getting everyone they could to make this possible. They were heart broken for him and they thought he was an amazing kid from what Ella was telling them. They were going to adopt Titus.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon)   Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:06 am

Titus blinks as the two adults rush out.They seemed awful excited over something....He smiles as Ella enters the room, tilting his head as she sits down and let's out a breath. At her next words, he bites his lip, as light amount of worry entering his eyes. Only slight, though. He trusted her, you see." O-okay.." The boy notices she seemed curious." Its Heroic Legends, a anime focusing on ancient Greek legends...its not completely accurate, but they remain faithful to the legends, with only a few changes that...lighten..it..." He looks at her."U-uhn.....what's going to happen?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon)   Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:28 am

Ella nodded and watched the anime, intrigued by it, she's never heard about it before. "My dad actually works with a lot of people who produce manga and stuff to make them into anime. That's why he's always going to Japan." She explained to him, leaning back in her chair.
He then asked her what was going to happen, this is where she just giggled. "You know how I told you I was going to fix your whole situation by the end of the week?" She began, getting really giddy. "Well, I'm a few days late, but I did it, I found a solution! My parents are attempting to get the legal documents to adopt you into our family!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon)   Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:58 am

Titus blinks as she says her dad works on manta and anime."That's pretty cool..." Then, he tilts his as she begins." Y-yes?"Then she says it....adopt you into our family. His eyes widen, and Titus blinks, then smiles shyly, his eyes gleaming in excitement. He may not be running and jumping, but it was obvious he was still, in his own way, extremely excited about this.."It'd be nice...having a sister...." He furrows his brow. But what about the stuff and apartment? He was supposed to watch over that...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon)   Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:13 am

Ella giggled. "I mean whether you like it or not my parents are kidnapping you to make you be apart of our family. They couldn't believe when I told them your situation." She said with a smile. "Well not only will you have a sister but four brothers as well, so good luck with them... they are.. rowdy to put it nicely." She explained to him leaning back.
"Titus, you've been to my house, it's pretty huge. We will be able to fit all of your stuff into your room and if you need your couches and things we can put it in one of our garages, alright? We'll make this work, like a family."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon)   Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:32 am

Titus nods." Okay....." He blinks. More brothers? That was fine, he really liked his earlier one..She says theyll help him put his stuff there, and he nods." Okay.....I'm sorry for t-the trouble....I h-have to watch over i-it...I'm the l-last smith in the city.." He blinks. Hough there was the fact that he wouldn't be a smith much longer...He smiles, looking at Ella." Thank you..." He bends over, being careful with Hus arm, and hugs her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon)   Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:06 pm

The girl giggled. "It's really no trouble Titus, you're practically family, and family always helps each other." She told him, accepting his hug with a smile.
"Okay, I just want to help you remember all of my siblings names so you can greet them properly." She explained to him, looking up at the ceiling.

"So there's me who's about to turn 16, Will whose 10, Jake whose 7, Edward whose 4, and Johnny whose 1 years old. Then my parents Ariel and Jackson." Ella gave Titus the run down, also telling him little quirks about each brother, telling him funny stories about each one, and trying to make Titus feel welcomed into the family.
After about 15 minutes of talking, Ella's mom came walking into the room with a grin on her face. "Titus honey, I'm assuming Ella told you about everything?" She asked, standing next to Ella. "Well, dad is getting the final paperwork together, so it'll be a few days after we go to child protection services. But, it looks like everything is going well so it's time for you get packing!" Ariel said very excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon)   Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:41 pm

Titus smiles,nodding."Okay....thank you..."When she says she was going to tell him about his new siblings, the boy nods, leaning back and listening to all of what she said, laughing quietly at the funny stories, and learning more about his new families. He felt himself bexcoming more and more comfortable with this concept of getting a new family.After some time, Ella's...his..mom enters. Asked if he was told, he nods." Y-yes...." He gets out of bed, wincing. Looking down, the boy speaks out shyly."U-uhn..t-thank you for w-welcoming me into your f-family..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon)   Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 4:07 pm

Ariel smiled at Titus and gave him a quick a hug, careful not to hurt his arm. "Alright you two, I'm going to meet your dad at the child protection office, get some paperwork filled out, and then hopefully we will be able to get everything right by the end of this week. So start packing!" She said happily. "Oh, Greta will be outside in the car ready to drive you and Titus back to Titus's apartment." She explained to them, walking out of the room with a pip in her step.
Ella smiled and put some things in her purse. "They should be discharging you soon, so you can put on your clothes."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon)   Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 4:57 pm

Titus blinks as Ariel hugs him, telling them to get ready. He nods." Y-yes ma'am..." After she exits, Ella tells him that he should put on his clothes. The boy nods, gathering up his stuff and going into the bathroom. The shorts were easy. But, the shirt looked to be difficult. Titus thinks, then takes off the sling, gasping. Hurt...that hurt...he examines his shoulder, and his eyes widen. There was a huge, nasty looking bruise wrapping around his shoukder. He winces, grabbing his shirt and putting it as best he can. Straightening his arm out slowly, he winces, managing to put it through the arm whole. Should've worn a sleeveless... He quickly puts the sling on, supporting himself with the sink.Walking back out, the boy nods in relief as he considers his shoes. Thankfully, they were sandels. Sliding his feet into them, the Titus grabs his shades and helmet, putting the first on and holding the other under his arm as he looks at Ella." Uhm...ready..sorry for the delay.."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon)   Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:49 pm

Ella smiled when he walked out, putting her arm around him and leading the two into the street. The nurse at the front desk already told them that their parents had checked him out and that a car was waiting for them in the front.
A black car would be waiting with an older lady leaning on the side. Ella waved to her and smiled. "Greta! Thank you so much for doing this!" She said happily, Great responding with a smile and getting in the driver seat.

Ella would open the door for Titus, allowing him to slide in the back seat. The girl would then walk around the other side and hop in the back, telling Greta where Titus lives. "Hey, is there any specific way you want your room done?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon)   Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aeigis and Zephyrus working together( Moon)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next