Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Vote_lcapWorking Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Voting_barWorking Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Vote_lcapWorking Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Voting_barWorking Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Empty
PostSubject: Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open)   Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:57 pm

Nina was busy in the back of the store, cutting open boxes of the new deliveries that had just arrived, looking through them and checking them all to a piece of paper on a clipboard "alright, they all seem to be here...now to get them on the shelves" she muttered before she stood up from her crouched position with a wince at her aching muscles, she put the box cutter away and put the clipboard on a desk filled with rubbish, lifting one of the boxes up she began to carry it down the hall from the storage room at the back to the front of the store.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open)   Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:01 pm

Kris walked into the shop and saw Nina, he assessed the situation, some habits of being a contract killer had their uses, and realized that she was carrying boxes to the main area of the store. He quickly and quietly walked to the back and began carrying boxes to the front, whistling the old sea shanty Drunken Sailor.

Last edited by Jesus of Suburbia on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open)   Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:03 pm

Nina smiled when Kris arrived, glad that she now had someone to help her, she put the box down in-front of the shelves and began taking the comics and mangas from the box and placing them in their alphabetical positions on the shelves, humming along with Kris' tune.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open)   Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:10 pm

Kris smiled when he put the box next to Nina, "Sorry I'm late, traffic can be a killer, that and the taxi driver was a moron and decided to give me a scenic tour of Jump City." He helped Nina out with a smile, he might be able to give up his less than legal jobs now, a thought that lifted a huge weight of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open)   Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:13 pm

Nina chuckled "its fine as long as you get here I'm not that fussed, like I said, I just needed help doing stuff like this, doing it all on my own left me exhausted and...well...my husband can certainly tell the difference now" she said before chuckling to herself.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open)   Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:23 pm

Kris chuckled at her joke while working, "Your husband said you two moved here recently, why'd you move here of all places?" He genuinely wanted to know, with enough money to open a shop here, they could've moved to somewhere much nicer, like a suburban community.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open)   Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:29 pm

Nina chuckled "well...I guess you could say we wanted a slice of what life had to offer here, we plan to move to Japan one day when we're finished here...that might be a long while from now though" she said as she continued putting up the comics and manga.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open)   Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:28 pm

Axle walked in the store with a tired look on his face. He had never quite ajusted to sleeping at night, and working at day. He rubbed his eyes tiredly, and then looked up at Nina who Kris had said to use his best manners around.

"H- Hi Mrs. Vulpes."

He said with a bashful smile and small wave that made him look absoulutly adorable.

"I- I was wondering if I could h- help around your store since I- I'm not signed up for school yet?"

He said hoping she'd say yes. Honestly though Axle didn't need school. His intellegence was probably right along the lines of Kris's
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open)   Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:58 pm

Kris looked at Axle and smiled, " If you wanna help, you can grab a box from the back and bring it up to me so I could put them away." He rubbed his little brother's head before getting back to work.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open)   Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:01 pm

Nina nodded in agreement with Kris' suggestion "be careful though, the boxes are pretty heavy" she said as she gathered a few comics at a time and slid them along the shelves in an attempt to quicken her job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open)   Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:10 pm

Axle ran over to the stack and grabbed the first box he could find. It wasn't as heavy as he thought it would be, but as he walked back over to his brother and Nina he tripped over anotheer box. Axle dropped the box and fell to the the ground. The box had split open revealing all the yuri, yaoi, and hentai Nina sold over the counter. He picked up one of the yaoi novles to put it away, but then a picture inside caught his eye.

"B- B- B- But... Thats not suposed to go there..."

He said as a little bead of black blood ran out of his nose and his face turned about a hundred shades of red. Axle fell back on the floor and fainted.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open)   Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Nina blinked before she smiled softy at Axle and stood up, walking over to him and picking him up in her arms, walking into the staff only gaming room which was currently lit by just small rectangular windows at the top of the walls, she placed him on the old looking leather sofa that was in it, putting a cushion under his head and the sofa blanket over him, walking back to the front of the store to continue her job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open)   Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working Like Dogs (Jesus then Open)
Page 1 of 1