Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Vote_lcap⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Voting_bar⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Vote_lcap⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Voting_bar⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 8:22 am

Bow listened to him talk of the past with such clarity. And that was, what? like, a thousand years ago? The girl was terrible with History, considering she remembered nothing of her schooling. He spoke of being renowned as the god of chaos and storms. And that he killed Cleopatra. That brought the girl back into the reality of whom she was speaking. The girl bit her lip, but then he continued and she released her tension once more.

Her cheeks were cherry red when he recounted Jemmy's plan of shooting him with the magic arrow only to make him love and then take that love away. She had actually heard that before from Jemmy herself. And it made her heart flutter with joy that she was able to protect their family. She blinked and blushed wildly, his and Rico's, of course.

Then he called them friends and she smiled sweetly in beautiful adoration. She didn't know what to say when he said he liked her eyes, and so just shoved more alfredo in her mouth. When she was done chewing, she swallowed and looked back up at him. After having some time to think, she was ready to speak again. "I-it's easy to forget who I'm talking to with you, Kyte... So, when I do remember, it's a little difficult for me to comprehend... I-I'm sorry, but... you're probably going to get tired of me one day... A-and I'm afraid it's going to be so sudden..." She shook her head, blushing wildly and growling at herself for even thinking like that. It was too soon to even be talking like that...
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 2:40 pm

Kyte smiled at her as she tried to occupy herself, trying to avoid him. When she finally responded, he watched her eyes change from that lovely pink to a light shade of blue. He observed that her behavior changed with it. It was hard to clarify what the first emotion was, though he was sure it had something to do with affection or admiration, but the second was easy...or not. He would have to observe her a lot more to clarify those.

He reached for Bow's hand, though he wouldn't forcefully take it if she were against it. He smiled and gently kissed it while looking into those beautiful eyes, wanting to see what color they would change to. "Rain...putting myself out there like this, you know I had to actually think about it. I wouldn't have actually gone through with something like this if I wasn't sure. Now of course that's also what this date- and, I hope- the next few dates are for. Besides, you come from your father. That means you're just as permanent as I am."

"Do you know how long this planet has been around? Because not even I can put a number on that, and I still haven't gotten tired of doing the things I do."
He smiled, kissing her hand a few more times sweetly, though he hoped not excessively. "And I must say...I cannot begin to fathom how I could get tired of someone like you."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 5:56 pm

There was no resistance as he took her hand, her eyes immediately changing to a soft pink, her cheeks matching perfectly. When he began to talk, she looked up at him, blinking as he practically spilled his heart out to her. Then he mentioned that there would be more dates, and she smiled adoringly at him, her heart fluttering at the thought. After that though, he mentioned her father and she blinked, but then nodded as he explained himself.

Then he... He kissed her hand a few more times and she had to literally reach down to keep one hand on the bottom of her chair so that she didn't start to float away. Her voice was light and airy, full of one singular emotion. "I-I hope you don't get tired of me, Kyte... Because I no there's no way I'd ever get tired of this... Of the way you make me feel... How you talk to me... How-..." She blinked and blushed brightly. "...H-how I keep saying way too much too quickly..." (No color for embarrassed... o.o) The girl landed back in her seat and looked away, embarrassed to the max.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:18 pm

He smiled a little at her eyes as they became the same color that was full of affection again, and she said that there was no way she could ever become tired of him either. "I find that absolutely adorable about you as well. Because you're completely honest with me. You don't try lying to me to save face." He kissed her hand once more and let go of it before she started thinking he was way too attached for a first date, and made a little progress on his food, sipping his soda.

"So...why did you quit the Titans, then? Did you want to put more work into your charities?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 9:53 am

Bow blushed as he kissed her hand again and said that he was glad she was so honest with him. She blinked and looked a little confused, tilting her head. "Well of course I'm honest with you... F-from what I've read, a healthy relationship always starts with open communication and honesty... S-so that's what I'm trying to do... I don't have a very strong reference for a healthy relationship, after all..." The girl looked away as she remembered her previous two boyfriends and sighed, but then shook her head and blinked as he asked the next question.

Her cheeks went red and her eyes turned blue as he asked. It was still a sore subject, to be honest. Though he wasn't wrong in his assumption to why she left. Not really, anyway. The girl thought for a moment and then nodded, deciding within herself to stay true to the words she had just spoken. "I-I left for a multitude of reasons, really... Y-yes, one of them was for my charities... I couldn't put enough time in anywhere, so I had a choice to make... I was never really cut out for being a hero anyway. I-I'd rather sit down and talk things through, more than use my fists to do the talking... Plus, I can't control my powers still. I was a danger and a threat to the team as much as I was to the enemy... If I ever hurt one of them... I-I would never be able to forgive myself..." She looked down and started to tear up, the haunting memories of flashing fire and screams coming back so vividly.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 11:15 pm

Kyte listened to Bow intently as she said that she was being honest because she heard all good relationships started with honesty and open communication, and he smiled because of that. That was the exact same reason he was being honest and open. "It's quite alright, Rain. If I'm being quite honest, in my opinion unless you're very lucky with the first one, you have to have a few bad relationships to make yourself open to the truly good ones. Because if you don't have a few bad ones under your belt, how can you know how good it is as a point of reference?"

She then admitted that committing more to her charities was a large part of why she quit the Titans, and said she wasn't really the hero type anyways. She liked talking her way out of situations instead. That, and the issue of controlling her powers so she wouldn't accidentally hurt the others around her was a big deal. "I see. Well, if you would like, sometime we can work on controlling your powers. I don't have any way to influence them but I think I could help somewhat." It was her turn again.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 12:58 pm

Bow blinked when he said that he would help her control her powers. She went wide eyed and shook her head quickly, biting her lip. He would see her eyes shift to an anxious orange and she looked away for a moment. "...N-no thank you, Kyte... I-I don't train with others... Again, I don't wanna hurt you. So, that's a no..." The girl looked down at her plate and started to play with her food, scared she had just said the wrong thing. There was a possibility that she could lose him, and she didn't want it to be because she killed him.

The girl was lost in her own world, staring down at her plate and just moving the noodles around with her fork. As the silence continued, she bit her lip and began to tremble. She didn't want it to be awkward, but she didn't know what to say. What should she say??

Her mind was drawing a complete blank for words and she growled at herself for it. Then she shook her head to try and snap out of it, forcing a soft smile as she looked back up at Kyte, her eyes now a crystal blue. "S-so... Umm... She was out of ideas. The girl bit her lip and sighed, knowing this date was about to take a turn for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 8:42 pm

Kyte frowned a little as she started overreacting about the offer to help her train and control her powers. But he cheered up, smiling, and nudged her head. "Rain, I was offering. You don't need to feel bad about turning me down. But Rain, it's very hard to hurt me. Especially if you're emotional about it. So forgive me if I come off as a little arrogant when I tell you that you won't be able to hurt me."

He took hold of her hand again, looking straight into her eyes. He didn't want her diverting her eyes from him anymore. He was fine with each and every one of her emotions. "I feel good about you. I think this date's drawing to a close, but I just want to say that I enjoy spending time with you. Alright? Think my offer over."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 1:14 am

It was taking a turn for the worst! It was almost over!

The girl blinked when he nudged her head and she couldn't help but giggle. Then he took her by surprise by taking her hand again and she blushed, looking up at him with magenta and gold flakes in her blue eyes. By the time he was done talking, one was solid pink while the other was yellow. She smiled gently and nodded, thinking over what he had said right then.

It took her a minute to speak again, and in that time she spent staring into his crimson orbs and rubbing his hands with her thumbs absently. When she finally spoke, her other eye had went magenta again. "I... I appreciate the offer and... i-i think I will take you up on it... But if I hurt you even a little bit it's over, okay??" She blushed and calmed down again before talking. "I've had a lovely time with you tonight, Kyte... the first of many I hope... I... I guess it's time to pay? I-I'll pay if you want me to!!" She blushed brightly and grinned awkwardly. A beautiful end to a beautiful night.

(End there unless you wanna take her home. :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2