Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Vote_lcap⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Voting_bar⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Vote_rcap 
Moon
⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Vote_lcap⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Voting_bar⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Empty
PostSubject: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 10:06 pm

⌈77 Days Ago...⌋

Kyte smiled as he looked at the waitress, nodding to her. "Thank you, miss. We look forward to your service." The waitress smiled and went on her way to get their orders. She was a very cute woman; attractive even. In fact if she were lined up to most other waitresses, she might even be picked out of them as the most attractive. But Kyte's smile and good attitude towards her was simply out of good will and appreciation for her back breaking job; one of the crappiest jobs in America, to be sure. For in the presence of the woman in front of him, she might as well have been a heap of garbage that didn't get taken out for two weeks.

Kyte turned his smile to the violet-haired angel- no, goddess was more appropriate- sitting across from him in the booth on the other side of the table. Yes, she was absolutely gorgeous approaching the levels of divine in intensity, but even taking that into consideration, she was the sweetest person anyone could know. Kyte even wagered that centuries forward from now she might still be the sweetest creature in all of existence.

It was a match made in a mind probably only about nine years old...and tripping on psychedelic substances the whole while. Kyte Avytrius, more well known as one of the Seven Deadly Sins; Wrath, the Acrimonious, being paired with Rain Bow, the most generous soul in the entire world as far as Kyte was concerned. Her charitable acts would likely become known throughout all the universe later on in her life, if she were given much more opportunity to be generous. She was something unique, something admirable. Something desirable. Something Kyte found himself wanting more and more of the more he was around her. Something his mother, Avytrius, had striven for him to find later on in life. Something Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade had to try and kill him for him to find later on in life.

Yes, indeed. Perhaps it was foolish to even think about, but the first date had hardly just begun, and already Kyte felt he was close to what they called love.

"Thank you, Rain. I enjoy the opportunity to take a splendid woman such as yourself out for dinner." He looked at the diner briefly. "I hope you don't mind that I chose something casual...in all honesty I thought we may try something formal, but...I had the feeling you'd like casual a little more. I hope I wasn't wrong." He smiled gently at her.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:41 pm

The girl that he was calling a goddess, felt more like that heap of garbage. Her pink hair was curled in big rolls that fell like an ocean's wave around her face. Her makeup was delicately done, just a little on the eyes and a cute glossy pink lip. She hardly wore jewelry, but for this occasion had picked out simple blue crystal earrings and a butterfly necklace to match. A cute babydoll fitted blue shirt and dark wash jeans with pink converse tied the whole thing together.

Truth be told, she had spent hours trying to decide the perfect thing to wear.

And yet, as she stared into her spoon, blushing, not knowing if she should even look at him right now or not; the girl felt severely inadequate. She was out with a man who had lived this entire world's time and longer still. He knew what true elegance and grace was. Two qualities which Bow lacked desperately. She still didn't understand why he had asked her out. It came as a complete shock to her.

Sure, they had been spending more time together recently. Yes, they texted and sat up talking on the phone for hours. So what if she couldn't stop thinking about him even in the midst of some battles? That didn't mean he liked her in return!

...But this did. He had asked her. She almost had a melt down. This prince of darkness had asked a lowly peasant like herself to a dinner date. It was insane. They didn't match at all. Polar opposites. Heck! She had taken a quiz online that said if she was a Deadly Sin, she wouldn't be one! They wouldn't even put her into a category! So she took the virtue quiz... And got Kindness. Which, technically isn't the opposite to Wrath, but her second place was Patience!

The girl calmed down and just breathed. She was thinking too much. It was thrilling to be out with him, but in order for this to work, she needed to treat him like an actual human being. Not like a god out of a legend.

Bow lifted her soft golden orbs up to Kyte and he would probably be able to see the small flakes of magenta mixed within them. As he spoke, her cheeks reddened even more and she shook her head, giggling lightly. "Y-you're crazy, Kyte... You're the splendid one... I'm thankful that you brought me here rather than some fancy dancy restaurant... I would have even more like a fish out of water..." She giggled softly as she pushed a lock of hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:26 pm

He smiled a little at her shyness, it was absolutely adorable. She was staring into her spoon, blushing, trying to keep from looking him in the eyes, and he could tell it was in the good way. She finally looked up at him with those beautiful, ever-changing eyes of hers, and rebuffed his affection, saying that he was the one who was splendid, and that she was thankful for him bringing her to somewhere casual instead of formal, because she would have been out of place at a formal event.

He smiled a little again as she talked, enjoying the soft tones of her voice and the cute way she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Well...I never said I wasn't crazy," he teased, sticking his tongue out at her. "But I'm not really all that special. You, though...you're absolutely gorgeous, Rain. Those beautiful golden eyes of yours." He smirked a bit and leaned forward, saying, "Those beautiful flecks of magenta in them," to tease her. "I'm kind of glad I didn't take you anywhere formal. Surely every man there would be trying to take your hand in marriage at the sight of such a phenomenal beauty."

She might be able to tell she was in for a lot of teasing.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:59 pm

Bow was going to retaliate as soon as he said that she was gorgeous, and then he teased her and her mouth shut closed as those flecks spread and she had one full magenta eye and a full golden eye. Then he teased her again by saying every man would want her hand in marriage if they had gone to somewhere formal.

The girl shook her head and looked back up at him, already looking frazzled from his teasing, but she was a strong girl. She knew how to handle this one. Bow stuck her tongue right back out at him and giggled lightly. "Y-you're right. You're definitely crazy." She smiled and by that time both her eyes were magenta. Already. "You are one of very few men who have ever taken an interest in me, Kyte. My wild pink hair and over emotional personality tends to drive them away... So, you don't have to worry about that... J-just so you know..." She blushed even more and looked down again.

At that time, their waitress came back with their drinks. Bow took her Shirley Temple and immediately ate one of the cherries. She then asked for their orders and Bow looked over the menu for the first time, but it didn't take her long before settling on a simple chicken fettuccine alfredo, though there was something to be said about that. Usually Bow would go for a hardy burger and super size that meal. But tonight, she was trying to be a little more feminine. Plus, she really did love chicken alfredo. o.o

After the waitress left this time, Bow took the stem from the cherry she just ate and popped it in her mouth. Just a few seconds later, she pulled out the stem, and it had a very neat, tight knot in it. She laid it on the table and did the same thing with the second cherry, not thinking anything of it.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 11:18 pm

He blinked gently, smiling as her eyes turned into an absolutely gorgeous shade of magenta as she returned to speaking to him after taking his compliments delightfully well. He chuckled as she called him crazy for sure, and said that he was one of very few men that had taken interest in her. She said that her pink hair and emotional personality drove people away, so he wouldn't have to worry about anyone trying to sweep her off of her feet.

He chuckled a little, smiling warmly to her. "Not denying the crazy. But surely you must be kidding, Rain...every guy in this diner has clocked you within the past two minutes," he said, looking around a bit. "In fact I think I'll have to regularly beat hordes of men back from you." He smirked at her gently. "Please don't think I'm overprotective...but I am territorial," he teased.

Then the waitress came back with their drinks. Rain had a Shirley Temple, and Kyte had Mountain Dew. Heavens knew how he got Mountain Dew in a Coca-Cola establishment, but he did. And it was Baja Blast, at that. He smiled and sipped it, before ordering the largest cheeseburger they had, and then some chili fries for them to share while they waited.

He cast Bow a glance as the waiter walked away, seeing she had put a cherry stem into her mouth. Kyte's eyes widened. No...there's no way she could be-

And then she did. She pulled it out as it was now in a knot. Kyte choked on his soda, coughing, and looking at her with wide eyes.

"...forgive me for being so forward, but are you showing off your tongue skills on purpose? Because that was so sexy you almost just killed me."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 2:05 am

Bow blushed when he said that every guy had looked at her and she looked around, not noticing anything. She looked back at him and stuck her tongue out. "L-liar... You're the only one that is looking at me... You're just saying that because you want to see it." She pouted and then listened as he said he was territorial. That made her blush. "I-I wouldn't mind even if you were protective... I think I would like it... Knowing that you would get jealous over me... It gives me butterflies in my tummy just thinking about it..." She blushed and giggled lightly.

Then she began with her cherry trick. As she stuck the second one in her mouth, she blinked and went wide eyed as he began to choke. "A-are you okay!?"

He answered with a question for her that made the girl blush. She was just innocently doing a trick she had learned on her own, but apparently it was... sexy? "I-I wasn't aware that it was erotic... I just think it's fun... I-I could stop if it's going to make you choke though!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 3:20 pm

He laughed a little as Rain called him a liar teasingly and said that he was making things up just because he wanted to see it. "Hey, I said they have looked at you. Not that they were staring at and fantasizing about you," he said. She then said she would actually like if he was so protective of her, saying that it gave her butterflies every time she thought about it. He smiled warmly in pure adoration of her. "That's absolutely the most adorable thing I've ever heard you say. I would get jealous, honestly...but, you know, not to the point of putting your friends in the hospital. But if they get touchy, that could happen," he smiled.

He grinned a little as she worried about him and said that she didn't know how it was erotic for her to be able to tie a knot in a cherry stem with her tongue, offering to stop. "No, no, it's fine, you can keep going. But uh...the idea of it all, Rain, is that your tongue is dexterous enough to tie a knot in a cherry stem all by itself. So when guys think of that, they think of what a kiss could be like..." He tried leading her to the conclusion she needed to be at.

"So yes." He grinned. "I find it very sexy."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 4:09 pm

Bow listened to the reason why tying a cherry stem in her mouth was so sexy and blushed like wildfire. The girl didn't know what to do, but couldn't resist from tying the second cherry stem to avoid replying to him. If she tried to speak right now, it would probably just get caught up in a cough and she wouldn't be able to finish a sentence.

Why did his teasing bother her so much though? There had been times where others had teased her in a similar fashion, but she had always been able to just brush them off or forget about the whole thing altogether. With him though, she enjoyed it. She wanted to be teased even more and...

He mentioned a kiss. Should she comment on it? No, it was their first date after all. A kiss wouldn't be appropriate. She was trying to be a lady.

Luckily, the food came before it got too awkward. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as her mind was able to come back down from its wanderings. She hadn't even noticed that she had been floating above her chair while thinking of him. Maybe it would have slipped by him too? Doubtful.

The girl looked up into his eyes with a soft smile and apple red cheeks. "Th-this food is absolutely delicious... Thank you for bringing me here, Kyte..." She was trying to get back on small talk. Hopefully that would help calm her down, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 1:40 pm

He chuckled a little as she got so embarrassed that she just decided to stop talking, and even just did the cherry trick again. This only elicited another chuckle from him, and he sipped his soda as he waited for his meal. It soon came, and he ate a chili fry as he looked at Rain. She was thanking him for the food, and for bringing her there in the first place.

"No problem at all, Rain...I am merely honored to have you as my date," he said with a smile. "So, then...how has your work been recently? I'm interested in your volunteer work...or your work with the Titans," he said. "Unless you don't think this is a private enough location to discuss those things."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 2:00 pm

Bow blushed even more as he said he was honored to have her as his date. Then he asked about her work and she blinked, taken a little off guard by the question. She thought for a moment and took another bite of her alfredo to collect her thoughts.

"It's fine, I'm no longer a Titan so I don't have to worry about that anymore. I've been deeply involved in multiple projects around the city, not to mention the many orphanages, soup kitchens, and homeless shelters I try to make it to daily. Oh! And I volunteer at the hospitals too, but after an incident I had, they only let me go once a week..." She blinked, blushing at all that she had said. "W-what about you? I barely know anything about you, really... What do you do??" It was nice to talk like this though. The girl actually felt kind of relaxed after her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 4:27 pm

Kyte took a bite of his burger, listening to her as she informed him that she was no longer a Titan. He quirked a brow. That was news. She also said that she was getting into multiple projects like orphanages, soup kitchen, and homeless shelters. He kept his eyebrow raised when she mentioned an incident at a hospital.

"That sounds...interesting. What exactly happened at the hospital?" he asked curiously. "You sound like you're over-exerting yourself...stretching yourself too thin. You shouldn't be doing that, Rain. I mean...far be it from me to try and have that kind of say in your life, but it can't be good for you."

She then asked about him. He smiled at her.

"That's sweet of you...I did plan on telling you more. But I have lived for so, very, very long...so you should just ask about what you want. But for the pertinent things...well, what I do is I'm an enforcer. I'm kind of like a hero, but I work for the government. I get a paycheck for it. And the only reason I do that, aside from being able to fight for some entertainment, is Mal's in deep. Pretty sure he's the one that writes my checks, and I'll play dog as long as I like the size of the bone." He looked at her for a moment, drumming his fingers. "I wanted to ask you...because I feel it's important to get things established early...I do have a daughter. Her name is Rico. I'm sure you knew that, but...is that...fine with you?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 5:31 pm

Bow bit her lip and blushed wildly as he asked about the hospital, but luckily she had a mouthful of alfredo while listening to him and he continued talking. So she just let it slide under the carpet for the moment. He then told her what she already knew. There had been more than a few times she had gone days without sleeping, only to almost pass out in the street. Once she actually did, but he didn't need to know about that. This was only their first date after all.

As he spoke about himself, she smiled gently. So, he was still working for her father. She should actually give him a call soon. It had been a while since she had last talked to him. The girl sighed softly, and shook her head, snapping out of that train of thought that only lasted about a split second. She didn't miss anything he said.

When he asked if she was okay with Rico, Bow couldn't help but giggle. "It's more than fine, Kyte. I think it's wonderful! And I already knew her name, silly... Did you forget? That was... Actually, that was the first day we met!! We were both taking our little girls to the carnival... That was before Jemmy had lost all of her memories... The first time..." The girl sighed and her eyes began to turn a slight blue at the edges. "If I remember correctly, she was actually trying to be friends with Rico... But you got a little defensive and ran off... Though I can't say I blame you..." She giggled lightly, but then thought of something else. "Y-you didn't recognize me that day... Was it because I was with Jemmy?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 3:26 am

He blinked a little at Rain as she said that Rico was totally fine with her, but then said that she already knew Rico's name. He tilted his head curiously as he dug through his mind for that. Rain already knew Rico? She recounted how they had taken Jemmy and Rico to the carnival... Oh. He smiled brightly at her, chuckling gently.

"Ah...you're right, it seems. Clearly my memory isn't all it's cracked up to be," he said, joking lightly. She brought up how he hadn't recognized her that day, and he nodded. She asked if it was because she were with Jemmy. "Yes. Honestly, right then, you were just a face. I mean even then I thought you were gorgeous, but with my archenemy there, I just wasn't really concerned about anything else in that moment." He smiled. It was her turn.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 2:08 pm

Bow blinked and blushed lightly, twirling her hair with a finger as he said that his memory wasn't that great. She bit her lip and looked down. "...Th-that's usually my line..." She giggled gently as well and then smiled up at him, blinking again as he spoke of her just being a face when they were at the carnival. Though, that did make sense.

The girl sighed and then blinked, tilting her head as a question came to her mind. "Why is she your archenemy anyway? And is she still your nemesis? She's really such a sweet girl now..." Her eyes became tinged with blue as she spoke of Jemmy. It had been a couple weeks since she'd seen her, and she missed her little girl. Bow sighed and shook her head, smiling up to him with adoring, magenta eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 1:08 am

He found himself smiling at her as she said that her memory was the one that was supposed to be bad, and he found the way she twirled her hair and bit her lip, averting her gaze...it was adorable. She then asked about Jemmy and why she was his archenemy.

"Well, that is a bit of a long story. But...long ago, in what you know now as Egypt, I was setting up shop. They believed I was the god of chaos and storms, Set. Jemmy came along one day because she wanted to kill Cleopatra, and I stopped her. She couldn't kill me but I was pretty good at annoying her. Finally I took the pleasure of her killing Cleopatra by doing it myself." He shrugged. "Oops. But if it were not for Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade, I wouldn't even be able to date you. She is the reason I can feel anything at all, honestly. She shot me with a magic arrow that enchanted me with love. One day I'd fall in love with something, and then she could take it away. It was going to be Rico but...you changed her. So I suppose I have you to thank for my daughter, as well." He smiled.

"We are no longer at odds, though. She's off somewhere doing her thing, but we're friends now."

He watched her eyes shift color somewhat, smiling gently. "I absolutely adore those eyes of yours..." he flirted a little in a velvet tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)   ⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

⌈77 Days⌋ The End of Heartache (1)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next