Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Vote_lcapTraning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Voting_barTraning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Vote_lcapTraning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Voting_barTraning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Empty
PostSubject: Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith)   Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 2:57 pm

Titus walks along the sewer pathway, glancing around as he fiddles with the pendant around his neck. He still wasn't sure he should be doing this, but he had agreed, so here he was...coming around a corner, he feels hands grab his green hoodie, slamming him against the wall as he's lifted high into the air." Look here, a poor little lost puppy!" The huge guard sneers." Where's your mommy and daddy at, hmmmm?" Titus stares at him wide eyed, incapable of speaking. If he had a tail, it'd be between his legs.The gaurd snorts, then looks at the pendant." Hmmmmmm...what's this, puppy?"

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith)   Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 3:07 pm

A voice through the speaker chimes, "That is his free pass inside Brutus, I know you're a meat head, but don't be that stupid." Once Brutus realized what was happening, he grinned, ushering the young boy into the main complex, inside there would be people in red and black working on vehicles, practicing hand to hand combat, firing guns at a makeshift target range, or just hanging out around a table playing poker. Kris was no where to be found yet.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith)   Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 3:19 pm

Lilith X was given a note and pendant which told her to go to some secret locations in the sewers, it wasn't classy, but she was here on a mission and nothing else.
The Thrall arrived in full gear and invisible, the pendant in hand. She didn't trust some random strangers jewelry, it could do who knows what, she wasn't an idiot.

After arriving, she watched from a distance how some boy was threatened by a very buff guy. Besides that, he was wearing the same pendant she was and was granted access inside the little hide out they had going. The Thrall became visible, walked past the guard, showed her pendant, and made her way right behind the boy. The whole place looked more of a hang out than a secret layer, but she would rather get this over with then talk about interior decorating.
She began looking around. She knew he was watching from some where, she didn't have time for games like this.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith)   Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 3:36 pm

" Well,well...cmon in, puppy,hahaha!" Titus is ushered inside, and looks around, wide eyed at everything going on. Flinching slightly at gunshots, he watches as people shoot at targets.So many people...and all in a sewer!Blinking, he turns around, looking at the girl who had just come in. Another trainee?Blinking, he examines the area.This didn't seem good...but maybe they're just a offshoot of the military? When was Kris...
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith)   Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 4:46 pm

Kristoff walked down from a stairway, reading some files, "Ms. Lilith, you have some very interesting powers. Could you use them on our little friend here? He's a bit too.... straight edge, though he has great potential." Kris then looked up at the ceiling and smirked, muttering to himself, "Well isn't that a surprise...."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith)   Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 4:57 pm

The Thrall retracted her helmet to reveal her face and was looking rather displeased. She was on a constant schedule, personally, she thinks that Lord Terriiach could have sent any vampire and would have the same affect as she did. All the girl did was sigh and listen to him. He seemed to have found out about her powers which is pretty impossible since she isn't any system and she kills all of her victims. The only time she hasn't killed her victims were with the three heroes a few weeks ago, a weak point for her.

"I'm not here to do your dirty work. I'm here to make a deal and get out."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith)   Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 5:08 pm

Titus looks at Kris as he comes down from the staircase, asking the girl to use her powers. His eyes widen, and he looks a the girl. What was she going to do? When she refuses, he thinks about what to do. He bites his lip, beginning to take small,stealthy steps backwards.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith)   Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 5:15 pm

“Really? And here I thought you were the maid, comin' to clean up after us“. That was the sound of Quinn’s voice, and a sarcastic voice it was at that. The Snake assassin had been at this gathering for some time. She sat atop the hood of one of the vehicles in the compound, kicking her feet back and forth. Quinn leapt off, however minor the drop, turning quickly to grab her trusty ring blade that had been leaning beside the car. With that in one hand, she held it over her shoulder as she walked over towards where the group were gathering.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith)   Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:13 pm

Kris grinned, he was in control, "You want this deal, Vampie? You give me a hand. All I want is this sweet, innocent boy to be my eyes and ears in Jump City. Then you get my cooperation, deal?" Kris grinned, his files were pulled from a mixture of what little guild stuff he had and recon from his men. He knew she could plant suggestions into the boy's mind. "Unless you prefer I let my lovely assistant use her toxins to twist him into what I want, though we then risk him dying." Brutus stepped behind Titus, "You ain't going' nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith)   Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:34 pm

Vampie? That was a new one, even though she was pretty much human. She shrugged, Lord Terriiach told her to make sure she had this deal, so if she had to twist some kids mind, she wouldn't mind. She found it funny though how he thought threatening this boys life would make her feel any different towards the situation.
"I can plant memories in his head that make him think differently towards people. I can completely control his actions for about 4 hours." She told Kris, looking at the boy like he was simply a science experiment. "You just need to tell me what memories to plant." Lilith X told him, eyeing the boy up and down.

The Thrall would walk up to the boy and do a stabbing motion with her hand that hit underneath his jaw. This pressure point would knock him out instantly without creating major damaging to the brain. Now, LX could work, luckily she hasn't been using her powers the past few days.
"Alright, either tell me the memories you'd like me to plant or use the poisons."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith)   Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:57 pm

Titus glances around rapidly,shivering.First a girl drops down from the ceiling, wielding a huge ring blade,then Kris explains what he wants done..then the girl explains what sdhe can do.Brutus was right behind him, he couldn't escape...He like at the girl as she walks up, his voice barely above a wehisper like usual." Please..don't.." Knocked unconscious,he sags toward as Brutus catches him.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith)   Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:02 pm

Things really didn’t look too bright for this kid. Either his mind was going to be muddled with, or he was going to feel poisons surge through his very being. Quinn came to a stop over by the group, placing her ring blade down firmly on the ground, leaning on it ever so slightly with one foot crossed behind the other. ”Cheer up, kid”.

And then decision time was upon them. Though Quinn was intrigued to see what this ‘vampire’ could do. “He’s all yours; I’ll get the next one”. You know, should the kid fail and need to be replaced.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith)   Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:17 pm

Kris thought carefully, pacing for a bit, before spinning a tale about Titus being a street urchin and Kris saved his life and kept him alive. He grinned as he went on to include that Titus owed him a massive debt, and would be willing to do anything to repay it. It was exactly what he need to do, this was just a trial run on Lilith's powers after all.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith)   Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 7:33 pm

Lilith X listened to his memory and nodded. She leaned over and placed two fingers on both side of the boys head. Once she entered the mind, she weaved through old memories and found a gaping spot that was good to place it in.
From the outside, both Lilith X and the boys eyes would be twitching, almost like she was mimicking his moves.

She planted a dramatic scene in his head where his parents were murdered and he was living on the streets alone, trying to survive every day. One day, some thugs decided to beat him up until Kris came along to save the day. Kris took Titus in and begun to train him and such, but everyday, Titus felt like he owed an even bigger amount of debt to Kris.
On her way out of his mind, Lilith X repressed a few happy memories just to add to his bitter personality.

Lilith X slowly opened her eyes and pressed a hand to the side of her head. "Alright, I sucked almost all of the joy out of him. He should be at a manipulative state currently, if not, he might just be angry." She explained to them, standing up and watching to see what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith)   Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 8:22 pm

Brutus lays the boy on the ground.After a bit, Titus sits up,groaning,holding his head." Aaaaaaargh..shouldna drunk that wine.." He looks up at Kris." Ey,bro...uhm, sorry..why didn't you wake me up? And why the hell am I so miserable..." He vblinks, remembering his 'dream.' " mom...dad...ugh,never again..dredges up too much..." He glances around." And where the bloody hell is my cane? Its clearly marked Janus, so where did one of these apes put it?" He grabs his head again, standing up and staggering slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith)   Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traning(Kris, Quinn, lilith)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next